It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Put your Crosses Up Fight the Evil. +

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I know the world is going mad with political correctness and the cross banning issues but it's more than that.

I feel there is a war of good and evil going on, where they have ban Christian hymes and banned crosses in schools the crime rate in schools and institutions have gone up. Coincidence? Why ban such a symbol, when the illuminati put theirs everywhere and yet your cross has to come down.

I know Muslims get what they want otherwise it becomes a racist issue and you go to court if they don't get what they want, including banning the cross and tearing down Churches and replacing them as Mosques like a barbarian sign of victory over the infedel minds. There are passages in the Qur'an telling them to ban the cross that is why it happens, not because it offends, it's a conquest.

But it's even deeper than this because the balance of good in the world is tipping down the Western comfort zones in a slow process as we lose our sense of spiritualism. God has a balancing act I feel, when we stray away we are left open to portals of the occult world.

Many people on ATS report Alien contacts, Ghosts in their bedrooms and wierd beings tormenting them in different ways along with sleep paralysis which I think is all related.

My advice is put your crosses up, it winds them up, they can not handle Jesus and his presence or the idea you even think about it, so at least you have some extra spiritual security to fall back on. It may not help with eveything but the Devil does go place to place trying to tear the Church down spiritually, so if you can without spending to much,
Put your Crosses Up
and if anyone feels like they are being distressed in their sleep in their bedrooms or feel bad luck is in the air just have some courage and a little faith. If you don't believe then the spiritual world that does will help in its own way to ward off the spirits. You wonder why they did that in the medival times, its probably because half of it was true.

Don't mean to scare you but if all else fails, why not put a cross up in you house or bedroom?

This is why all these bans occur because the Devil can not stand you to get to heaven when he can not, and when they are down in public places people kill each other and the unsaved who were banned from knowing is another soul in which the Devil will keep as a scoreline against God.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by The time lord]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
wow what rationioal thinking....IT'S THE DEVIL!! RARGHH!

you know that the church itself doesnt even belive in an actual devil right?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
The most amusing thing I have read in a while. I can't decide if this was INTENDED to be amusing or if it is a serious thread. Either way, WATCH OUT! Barrack obama binladin is out to get us!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Nice devilish mask for an Avatar,
depends which church does not believe in the devil, like they say the Devil would say he never existed.

It does not have to be just about the devil but other enities and if the Churchs are making up their own docrines we know that some priests are are in sheep's clothing, that is why modern churchs are going down hill by not sticking to the Bible and even denying Jesus was born from a Virgin and yet they call them selves Christians.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Outstanding post. I give you a star and a flag for being brave enough to post such as you did when you knew you would get flamed.

It has always been a war between good and evil as I'm sure you know.

There is a cross in every room in my home, in my truck and around my neck.

Go with God and continue to spread His Word.

Peace I bring with me and peace I leave with you. May God continue to watch over you.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by dizziedame]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Put your Crosses Up

Can't seem to find mine...

Would you settle for me just doing the Right Thing..?

I assure you that my ethics and morals rival that of any organized religion.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB

ahhaha yeah...thats amazing how stupid people are ... they just dont want to look for an explanation ... they just throw these assumptions ... ridiculous

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:46 PM
link   

I have never understood why people think symbols can 'push back the forces of evil' (or something to that effect). Things like crosses, sigils, stars, incantations, and books only have meaning because we place meaning unto them. Why would a demon be afraid of a cross? Why would an incantation summon an angel? Why does god need sacrifices, or our love?
The only way these things would be true is if a 'higher power' made these things like that. It would be like a linear video game. 'In order to defeat the evil alien race, you must...' whatever.
Hence why it is all BS, in my opinion. If it's not BS for you, fine. I'm alright with that, just don't tell us how to do things.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

I understand what you are saying. I have a bit of a problem with the "Crosses" being used as protection. They look too much like an Ankh. I have found that simply doing as was done in the OT and NT to be of more "value"... anoint yourself, your loves ones, your home with oil and the "Blood of the Lamb". Use wine, water, and olive oil and use the names....... Yahweh and Yahushua.

Why Yahushua?
The above site was simply found by doing a quick Google search. It offered sound arguments along the lines that I believe. So... use what you can.

Mat 6:17 But when you fast, anoint your head and wash your face...

Anointing as a religious rite was practiced throughout the ancient East in application both to persons and to things.

Among the Hebrews it was believed not only that it effected a transference to the anointed one of something of the holiness and virtue of the deity in whose name and by whose representative the rite was performed, but also that it imparted a special endowment of the spirit of Yahweh (compare 1Sa_16:13; Isa_61:1). Hence the profound reverence for the king as a sacred personage, "the anointed" (Hebrew, meshīaḥ YHWH), which passed over into our language through the Greek Christos, and appears as "Christ".

Great post! Absolutely right! Fight back!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by flyindevil

Energy is affected by image, which is arrangement of shape, patterning. It's the reason a screw holds tighter than a nail. A stop sign makes your brain think a certain way, not obey all the time, but it definitely alters your conscious attention.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by depth om

Are you referring to the 'evil' in people's minds?
If so, I agree.
If not, how do we know these other beings are like us?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
reply to post by MR BOB

depends which church does not believe in the devil, like they say the Devil would say he never existed.

How is it devilish? does it have 666 on it? does it have big horns? what exactly affiliates it to the devil in your eys? huh? well?

[edit on 17-5-2009 by MR BOB]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   
One of the original symbols of Christianity was a fish, not the cross.

Two lines.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

That's a load of bull. Whoever told you that has serious faith issues. The Bible talks about the devil, an adversary, and so it's AGAINST the Catholic religion to not believe that the devil is real. If it's a priest you've talked to that said this, then they've obviously lost their faith. Instead, ask someone from the Vatican.

More information can be found in An Exorcist Tells His Story and An Exorcist: More Stories by Fr. Gabriel Amorth.

As for the cross issue, it's true. The Thomas More Law Center is constantly fighting issues like this. Towns will tear down crosses, but then put up some other faith's symbol during the holidays, and refuse to put up a cross or a crech scene, even when a whole community of people are fighting city council it! More info here: www.thomasmore.org...

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
reply to post by MR BOB

How is it devilish? does it have 666 on it? does it have big horns? what exactly affiliates it to the devil in your eys? huh? well?

[edit on 17-5-2009 by MR BOB]

Maybe The time Lord sees a devil in your colorful scull. Me believes that people tend to project their own ideas and fears on to any subject that somehow triggers their belief in devils / demons.

I actually believe in demons, and angels for that matter, but I see (feel) it more as an negative energy. Strange thing is, even from, at 1st sight, very beautiful things or peacefull surroundings can a develish energy suddenly materialise.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I don't want to go too deep but I have delved deep in faith where I once saw the effect of using a cross, even though it was by chance and a leap of faith in doing so. Sorry not expanding further on this website about it.

Maybe the Bible has more effect than the cross, read out certain passages in your home, maybe it cleanses the air a bit and rids of negative energies so to speak if you feel like you have to.

I find a lot of people have come to ATS with different demonic experiences, some say they are aliens some say they are ghosts, I heard they dated people and found out they were supernatural in some way and the list goes on. Some spirits maybe are good which I am not doubting that but at least with something spiritual in your home you can feel a little safer when these things do start to happen.
Symbols for some reason translate into the spirit world, that is why they are used, forming circles on the ground and being inside one is your protection from when contacting spirits, but that is not my cup of tea, just knowledge of what some people do.

This is why the occult use a lot of symbols, you find it in movies like Angels and Demons but that is a different take on it. You will find FreeMasons using symbols all the time, you have to ask why and what it does for them. Why is Washington DC full of them and does it have some powerful effect towards gaining power?

If there is a counter power at work where evil spiritual forces are used as gain then why would there not be a counter move in this world which there is?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I remember a well known quote which I believe to be true "The devil's biggest victory was to trick people into thinking he doesn't exist."

I will add to that the following quote I made up a long time ago when observing the religious extremists.

"The devil's other biggest victory, was to trick good meaning christians into think he was God"

I say this because there are many well meaning christians (and muslims, jews etc.) that are tricked into acting in an irrational manner for the sake of some agenda that only ends up making christians look in a bad way.

Don't put all of us in the same boat. I believe that the OP has a good point to make even if you're not a believer. There definitely is a mure prevalent presence of evil now a days. Whether it's by the devil, or the human incompetence (I believe both are the cause) is up to whatever your beliefs are.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyindevil

I have never understood why people think symbols can 'push back the forces of evil' (or something to that effect). Things like crosses, sigils, stars, incantations, and books only have meaning because we place meaning unto them. Why would a demon be afraid of a cross? Why would an incantation summon an angel? Why does god need sacrifices, or our love?

I think inadvertenly you might have found the answer to your own question.
I think of it like a laser beam or a lightning rod. Without some kind of focusing device, a laser being nothing but light, will just spread in all kinds of directions and be chaotic. But when you put a focusing device, this chaotic light can be focused into a single, thin beam of light. The same can be said about these items.

Yes, they are given "power" or "meaning" due to that particular person's belief. But it's exactly that person's strenght and faith, that focuses all of the "energy" on the item that gives it it's strenght. Is it possible to do it WITHOUT the items? Of course it is! I myself don't have a cross or wear one, but I do have a belief that recently has only become stronger and while I don't have a cross, I've learned to focus it to give me and my loved ones strenght and protection.

Having a cross (if you're a believer) is also a good way to have a presence or reminder that we can look at to remind us not to fall prey to temptation and end up doing something that will not be of God's grace.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Although the fish symbol in Christianity is important for idenifying each other it does not have the same effect as a cross and is not of the act that made the cross the defeating power over sin. The cross can be used as a projection device, if you have it in your home and use faith for example it amplifies that power even if you are reminded. By faith the HolySpirit powers it up like a magnetic force field by going around it, somehow it enforces the meaning and all the bad energies or spirits can not contend with it.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Mama Boucher: You gonna lose all your fancy "fools' balls" games! And your gonna fail your big exam! Because school is
Bobby Boucher: The devil?
[Mama gasps]
Bobby Boucher: Everything is the devil to you, Mama! Well, I like school, and I like football! And I'm gonna keep doin' them both because they make me feel good!
Bobby Boucher: [Bobby runs out, slamming the door, then comes back in] And by the way, Mama. "Alligators" are ornery 'cause of their "Medula Oblongata"!
Bobby Boucher: [Bobby runs back out, then back in again] And I like Vicki, and she like me back! And she showed me her boobies and I like them too!

My problem with the devil is this.
If the Devil was the VERY FIRST sentient being besides God that God created AND the reason that the Devil was thrown out of Heaven was for trying to "be like the most high" I.E. gaining the powers that god had doesn't that seem kind of selfish to you?

It is just you and God and god says "Sorry Buckaroo I am not going to share my power with you" WTF? That would totally BLOW. Just You and God and NO ONE ELSE is created yet and you get to sit there and look at god with his powers and be like WTF HAX all day long. That is garbage. I would probably get thrown out too.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join