It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Put your Crosses Up Fight the Evil. +

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2009 @ 06:02 PM
link   
What people should notice is all these other religions and even government policies that slowly water down the Knowledge of the Cross and if not even try and band it or be politically correct about it, it's a growing trend. Stories below are an example of how silly it is all getting, but of course people have opposed it and the majority won't accept such actions but the trend and fractures are there.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Christmas has been banned by the Red Cross from its 430 fund-raising shops.
Staff have been ordered to take down decorations and to remove any other signs of the Christian festival because they could offend Moslems.
The charity's politically-correct move triggered an avalanche of criticism and mockery last night - from Christians and Moslems.
Christine Banks, a volunteer at a Red Cross shop in New Romney, Kent, said: 'We put up a nativity scene in the window and were told to take it out. It seems we can't have anything that means Christmas. We're allowed to have some tinsel but that's it.
'When we send cards they have to say season's greetings or best wishes. They must not be linked directly to Christmas.

Text

Calls for Red Cross symbol to be axed over links to the Crusades
By Michael Lea
Last updated at 7:54 PM on 10th June 2009

A Labour minister has sparked controversy by claiming that an alternative symbol is needed for the Red Cross because of the logo's supposed links to the Crusades.
Foreign Office minister Chris Bryant said that the historic emblem risked undermining the work of the humanitarian organisation.
His intervention came as MPs debated the adoption of the 'red crystal' - a diamond-shaped badge - to avoid the religious connotations of the cross and crescent symbols currently used by the international body.

Text

[edit on 8-8-2009 by The time lord]

posted on Sep, 28 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
People will find this thread amusing, because for a start crosses have been made to look comical in movies, they have been used against vampires in those 50s movies as such. But I know halloween does the same thing by putting up ghosts and symbols of death up, that is why chathedrals have gargoles on them to scare off the demons.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   
so whats the big deal? Christmas celebrates christs birth. He was not born in the winter anyways. The best guess is sometime in the month of July based on astronomical data gathered from the bible itself. Not many people know that though cause Christmas is all about spending tons of money to shut the kiddies up for a few days. So it has become anyways.

(in my personal opinion. We don't need to fight any evil or invoke a God to destroy the evil. We are very good at killing ourselves without divine help)

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Sometimes God's energy pours down on us, be it individuals or nations, those who look after the Jews are likely to prosper and be blessed as a nation, Christian nations are better off than non Christian nations, but the ones that are slowly eroding the faith from the nation are starting to crumble and are exposed to inner threats. It's a big subject in it self but what I am saying is maybe crosses and linked up faith is the glue that sticks the spirit of God's blessings together, when we become exposed all sorts of threats walk in our way, sometimes the threat is nationally sometimes individually. If people feel like they are being stalked by a ghost or feel like they are abducted or have these kind of presence then why not use the symbol of faith, most of there demons and creatures are symbolically tuned, it effects them, it even effects people.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
I know the world is going mad with political correctness and the cross banning issues but it's more than that.

I feel there is a war of good and evil going on, where they have ban Christian hymes and banned crosses in schools the crime rate in schools and institutions have gone up. Coincidence? Why ban such a symbol, when the illuminati put theirs everywhere and yet your cross has to come down.

I know Muslims get what they want otherwise it becomes a racist issue and you go to court if they don't get what they want, including banning the cross and tearing down Churches and replacing them as Mosques like a barbarian sign of victory over the infedel minds. There are passages in the Qur'an telling them to ban the cross that is why it happens, not because it offends, it's a conquest.

But it's even deeper than this because the balance of good in the world is tipping down the Western comfort zones in a slow process as we lose our sense of spiritualism. God has a balancing act I feel, when we stray away we are left open to portals of the occult world.

Many people on ATS report Alien contacts, Ghosts in their bedrooms and wierd beings tormenting them in different ways along with sleep paralysis which I think is all related.

My advice is put your crosses up, it winds them up, they can not handle Jesus and his presence or the idea you even think about it, so at least you have some extra spiritual security to fall back on. It may not help with eveything but the Devil does go place to place trying to tear the Church down spiritually, so if you can without spending to much,
Put your Crosses Up
and if anyone feels like they are being distressed in their sleep in their bedrooms or feel bad luck is in the air just have some courage and a little faith. If you don't believe then the spiritual world that does will help in its own way to ward off the spirits. You wonder why they did that in the medival times, its probably because half of it was true.

Don't mean to scare you but if all else fails, why not put a cross up in you house or bedroom?

This is why all these bans occur because the Devil can not stand you to get to heaven when he can not, and when they are down in public places people kill each other and the unsaved who were banned from knowing is another soul in which the Devil will keep as a scoreline against God.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by The time lord]

You talk about good .. and yet I have to ask what that has to do with the cross. The cross is a symbol of death. Many Jews died at the hands of Romans and now the Christians celebrate it as their victory. You are lacking ability to use reason.

JESUS DID NOT COME BACK TO LIFE. That is a fairy tale that refuses to face the facts ... you are still mentally stuck in stone age mentality where human sacrifice is acceptable so long as you can live after you die.

It is not the illuminati I fear .. it is the ignorant. I am surprised so many fail to understand this..

[edit on 29-9-2009 by justamomma]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by justamomma

Originally posted by The time lord
I know the world is going mad with political correctness and the cross banning issues but it's more than that.

I feel there is a war of good and evil going on, where they have ban Christian hymes and banned crosses in schools the crime rate in schools and institutions have gone up. Coincidence? Why ban such a symbol, when the illuminati put theirs everywhere and yet your cross has to come down.

I know Muslims get what they want otherwise it becomes a racist issue and you go to court if they don't get what they want, including banning the cross and tearing down Churches and replacing them as Mosques like a barbarian sign of victory over the infedel minds. There are passages in the Qur'an telling them to ban the cross that is why it happens, not because it offends, it's a conquest.

But it's even deeper than this because the balance of good in the world is tipping down the Western comfort zones in a slow process as we lose our sense of spiritualism. God has a balancing act I feel, when we stray away we are left open to portals of the occult world.

Many people on ATS report Alien contacts, Ghosts in their bedrooms and wierd beings tormenting them in different ways along with sleep paralysis which I think is all related.

My advice is put your crosses up, it winds them up, they can not handle Jesus and his presence or the idea you even think about it, so at least you have some extra spiritual security to fall back on. It may not help with eveything but the Devil does go place to place trying to tear the Church down spiritually, so if you can without spending to much,
Put your Crosses Up
and if anyone feels like they are being distressed in their sleep in their bedrooms or feel bad luck is in the air just have some courage and a little faith. If you don't believe then the spiritual world that does will help in its own way to ward off the spirits. You wonder why they did that in the medival times, its probably because half of it was true.

Don't mean to scare you but if all else fails, why not put a cross up in you house or bedroom?

This is why all these bans occur because the Devil can not stand you to get to heaven when he can not, and when they are down in public places people kill each other and the unsaved who were banned from knowing is another soul in which the Devil will keep as a scoreline against God.

You talk about good .. and yet I have to ask what that has to do with the cross. The cross is a symbol of death. Many Jews died at the hands of Romans and now the Christians celebrate it as their victory. You are lacking ability to use reason.

JESUS DID NOT COME BACK TO LIFE. That is a fairy tale that refuses to face the facts ... you are still mentally stuck in stone age mentality where human sacrifice is acceptable so long as you can live after you die.

It is not the illuminati I fear .. it is the ignorant. I am surprised so many fail to understand this..

[edit on 29-9-2009 by justamomma]

To be honest it can work the other way around, people can call them selves smart and modern aged scientific but people can still gather faith even with all this extra knowledge, in a way it's good that people like your self is stuck in the middle and do not have further knowledge or spiritual connection, maybe there is those who are will never fully experience anything different in their lives and in a way can be fresh air for them. I won't try and convince you, I am glad people have their own opinions about it, it won't disprove anything to me but I do feel sorry when the time comes that people will be blinded by their own curtains they refuse to open.

This thread will attract both sides of the argument but I won't make another thread about Jesus never lived.

In fairness you could argue that the Jews have elongated the suffering of mankind on earth because of the crucifiction, but that was prophecied to happen and in doing so creating an alternative greater good, a different way out, either way Christ wins even if we have to wait a little longer while a few billion more gentiles make it to heaven it's always a win win situation. Eve if the Jews got the Blame, don't forget that Christianity was being rooted out by the Romans and Jews too as it is written in the Bible and history, it was not always one way.

The cross is a victory against death it self, the flesh was reborn with Christ and looped back to the Heavenly realms to open the door on earth, we are no longer in prison but have hope. The cross is a powerful reminder as a sign of tollerance, as a sign of victory, as a sign of afterlife. With it the forces of evil crumble, it holds it's power.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Don't all shout at me but I think organised religion is just so much myth and superstition - plus it has probably generated more evil than good. But hey, if a cross works for you - do it. Frankly I think a carrot would help get a positive outcome/mindset if you believed in it enough.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by unicorn1

You are absolutely right. Organized religion was originally intended as nothing more than a control mechanism. They used old stories and turned them into brainwashing material to make everyone fear God and stay subservient to the church, as it was the only way to be "saved".

Spirituality and the belief in a higher power is fine and dandy. I believe it to be a healthy thing for people to soul search. But to label all nations and individuals as either "Good" or "Evil" is extremely primitive. We should know by now that everyones reality is purely subjective and no two people have the same outlook on what "Evil" really is.

To one person, humans dying is the act of the devil. To another person, it is simply the cycle of life. To never die would mean we reach the 9 billion threshold about...500,000 years ago.

Everything has an opposite. It is how the universe balances. So to battle and kill eachother over it has got to be the most anti-god thing ever. For if god really did create the universe, then he also created the balance of Good and Evil. To try and offset that balance would be against Gods real will.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Sometimes the balance of life on earth does not always even out, sometimes God has to refuel it or us humans die out, this is very Biblical when mankind is at threat God will step in, if God has a promised land then God will intervene when it has been taken away. This is the same for the end times, the Bible says that if Jesus did not return there would be nothing left on earth and he will stop that situation.

The balance is not just physical but spiritual too.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
you all who mock this thread better think twice!
im ashamed of what ats has become,evreryone goes and bumps some stupid threads about fake photos and such,yet the important topics stay with 0 comments,way to go ats members!

i give a flag and a star to the author couse hes DAMN RIGTH!
i made a thread about muslim takeover but i got only 12 replies...
even if the cross is just a symbol u never know,the important thing is TO WORK!
and to be strong and to DEFEND ur religion!
sure u may believe its all balloney,but do you prefer your whole city to go muslim? well better stand up for you religion,you may not believe in it,but...why i even waste words,i hope atleast the op can understand me

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

Hi, yes I have made threads about how Christianity is being replaced by a system of belief that is intolerant to other faiths and freedoms. Christianity and democracy can work together if, Germany have a Christian democracy, America still swears on the Bible and many morals and freedoms are as a result of Biblical teachings, long gone are the days of bondage, Jesus liberated us, but today Muslims live like Moses did and there is no need, the Bible has had 7 stages of change but Islam has stepped back the millenniums.

If someone mentions Christianity in society these days it's all something to laugh at and the more it is forgotten the better it seems, but now Islam is filling that void and no one is doing anything about it, they have become soulless sitting ducks waiting for their freedoms to be taken away because they have racial guilt’s about past sins. Maybe if they read the Bible a bit they may forgive themselves and strengthen spiritually and intellectually why we should as we are. Some are fighting back, because too many weak people are being deceived by this Stealth Jihad that is sweeping the West.

There has been calls for crosses to be banned in Cemeteries, schools, hospitals, businesses have gone to court because Muslims refuse to handle pork, Muslim women refuse to engage with other men like some snobbery of superiority over the infidel culture. If maybe we glued back some Christianity back in society, all these other threats won't occur, its not just Islam but other extreams of society, Satanism has caught a grip on youths throughout Europe, anti-GOD attitudes and mindlessness is spreading and no doubt the forces of evil, be it abductions and Ghost and UFO and demonic cases have risen.

There is a balance of it all, I don't see Christianity as a threat to society, it has a sense of order without it being too extreme or vicious with the punishments of the laws, it is the only thing that keeps the balance here on earth otherwise we either end up being invaded, or we loose what is good and successful with an okay message for tolerance that has been passed down through history, even if not everyone read the message clearly. It could be much worse; we could be under communism, dictatorship, cults, false Gods, tribal society or even Islamic Sharia law, which one do you want? Democracy on its own is weak, it needs a belief system at it's core, leave the flood gates open and you end up like Hammas, a vote to a system that won a vote that refuses the votes in future of that very democracy that created it.

Christianity be is political or spiritual is the only way to sustain the very freedoms we wish for in this modern society, otherwise the door is open from religious outside fanatics and extreme dark governments wanting to rise from within.

I say put your crosses up before you and your nation gets crucified too.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
did you see the stuff ive written in the thread?
searching for books in mininova site gets you 10-20 muslim books in the top places WHAT THE ?
searching for windows gadjets gets u muslim clocks and prayr clocks and WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?
as far as i know both religion in the cores were peacefull,and i dont know anywhere to be written to fight and convert,and besides who wrote the bible and quran...probably humans.
anyway muslims religon is little more jaded.
but WHAT ANGERS ME is the believers.
sure cristianity had theyr crusades,killings and convertings,but today its just a religion to make fun at by atheists.
muslims on the other hand are FANATICS and firm believers.
---------------
i NEVER see a muslim woman marrying or even being a girlfriend of a WHITE cristian man
------------------
muslims on the other hand just want to marry white cristian women and convert them to theyr slaves,theyr fanatics and they treat women like tools,they dont even let them look at another men.
well tough luck muslims! i wish i was in medieval ages so i can go crusade on your fanatic &#$7

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Important threads get the attention they deserve. Spouting nonsense about Akhmed the dead terrorist taking us over with Allah is not one those topics. As I stated, belief in a higher power is usually a good thing. But to blatantly tell everyone on ATS that your religion is the only way to be saved is outright....well I do not want to violate the T & C.

Maybe I will burn in hell for all eternity, but who cares? Humans have done a great job in making THIS life not so unlike what I would expect if the Christians were right all along.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
hehe im not that jaded man XD
i dont have problem with everyone believing with whatever they like.
if u ask me all religions are twisted to control and wage war between us.
but i have problem when one religion tryes to corrupt another.
do u like living in a muslim society,where everyone will look at you bad,if ur
christian? im just saying live in a muslim society is kinda more..bad
plus didnt i saw u post in the thread about pics of alien walking somebodys dog?
that thread got like 99999 replyes and the worse part is everyone seemed to
believe in the pics O_O. did i missed something or were all the photos just
blured/damaged camere..whats going on with ats,thats what im talkin about which threads should get replyes and which shouldnt.
im sure if we discuss the problem,we will come to an nice decision,instead of
dont talking couse "we will look like muslim haters"

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:13 PM
link   
the problem is most of the cristian society,dont even fully believe and
arent really big worshippers. most of them dont really care,but well
with muslims,they do theyr prayers everyday,alot of them
are devout to keeping tradicions,and that clouds them theyr
normal way of thinking and doing the right thing

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   
From my understanding (amateur), things are like this:

-The illuminati are luciferians/ practice satanism
-They push atheism as hard as they can and are anti-Christian
-They push science as a pseudo-religion and that everything else is fantasy and make-believe

Its as if they want to disarm people from having spiritual guidance/ protection...
That old saying is beginning to make a lot of sense to me lately: "The greatest success that the devil has had was to make people believe that he doesnt exist." (or something like that)

Another thing..you dont have to be a Christian to believe in the 'devil' or an equally evil entity.

[edit on 30-9-2009 by Unplugged]

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
nice to see you have the right thinking my friend,and u dont need facts to proove your point.
if religion dosnt exist why all the elite practises satanism,and goes into secret rituals? are all the rich elite just crazy? i dont think so
so there must be something in all of those religions...

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
S & F...great post and continuing insights. I really find it interesting, however not surprising, how much grief Christians get on this site. On the subject, the cross is a great tool for protection. I don't pretend to know the reason why this symbol is so powerful outside the obvious symbol of satans demise, but have realized it. I would like to recommend a couple of books to all the believers on here...Hostage to the Devil by Malachi Martin and The prophecies of St. Birgitta. Both are excellent and accurate. Careful of the ladder though...the devil will really try to mess with you when reading it...just a forewarning..keep your crucifix close by.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
The cross is symbolic for the cruxifiction of Jesus - He was nailed to two wooden boards that were in a cross pattern.

Jesus was nailed to the cross to die for all of our sins - if we choose to accept Him as our Lord and Savior.

Christians get a great deal of grief, not only on ATS, but in society as well - all predicted in the Bible. And, according to the Scriptures, it is only going to get worse as the country's leaders are slowly being replaced by atheists and other assorted "humans".

The Bible says that a time will come when Christians will be persecuted and beheaded for their beliefs. Considering the onslaught of muslim presence in the usa, I would say that that prediction is right on target - as all of them have been, and will be.

Christians are getting grief but the way I tend to look at it is that we get grief right now - for a short time. The non believers, however, will get grief for an eternity.

posted on Sep, 30 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

I don't have a problem with anyone looking at me bad. Be it muslims or anyone else. In fact, most christians look at me bad anyways. As well as muslims, atheists, satanists, buddhists, hindus, jews and most cults.

I care not one way or the other which religion dominates cause I think all of them are dumb. Just my opinion though.

Oh and yes I did post in that thread. did you read my posts? I agree they are nothing but blurry and edited photos

[edit on 30-9-2009 by Mr. Toodles]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join