It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Reveals Location of Secret VP Bunker

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Biden Reveals Location of Secret VP Bunker

www.foxnews.com

Vice President Joe Biden, well-known for his verbal gaffes, may have finally outdone himself, divulging potentially classified information meant to save the life of a sitting vice president.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Wow, what an idiot!
Does he not think before speaking?
You would think something in his small brain would tell him NOT to reveal the location of a secret bunker, especially one in which he might have to use since he is the Vice President.

Good grief, this guy is a total idiot with foot in mouth disease.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

The bunker under the VP residence has been the subject of speculation for decades and I surmise that its just another bit of carefull planned disinformation aimed at keep people from sniffing around the real COG installations.

Think about it. Why would you have a COG facility right in the heart of what has to be the biggest target in the US?

[edit on 5/17/09 by FredT]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
The bunker under the VP residence has been the subject of speculation for decades and I surmise that its just another bit of carefull planned disinformation aimed at keep people from sniffing around the real COG installations.

I seriously doubt that this release of information was planned. More likely considering Bidens past of making gaffes is that he is an idiot and made another mistake.

Think about it. Why would you have a COG facility right in the heart of what has to be the biggest target in the US?

For an immediate and a surprise type of emergency. Think about it.
If an emergency arises out of nowhere like 911, you don't have time to fly across the country. You go to a secure location which you can reach immediately. Who knows, this bunker might be miles underground and completely safe from a direct hit.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:10 AM
link   
:shk: God help us More freak'n idiots in the White House running the country. :shk:
Biden is a nice guy. But he certainly shouldn't be Vice President.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
:shk: God help us More freak'n idiots in the White House running the country. :shk:

Exactly, and to think people once worried about Cheney, or even Palin becoming vice president.

Now we actually have Joe Biden (his time), who by all measures would actually be a worse president than obama.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I don't know, I am very comfortable with Biden as VP...now if something were to occur that he had to sit in the big chair, then that is an entirely different manner.

So long as Biden continues his moronic gaffes, he is protecting Obama from a would be assassin far greater than any Secret Service agent could. I mean Quayle worked very well for GHW Bush, did he not?

[edit on 17-5-2009 by Ahabstar]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
sorry i don't buy it, it was said for a reason, everything these people do is a planed choreographed action, they don't "mess up" they say things for a reason and make it seem like a "gaffe"

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I guess we wont have to listen to the phrase "in an undisclosed secret location" anymore.

In all seriousness, I find this a surprisingly odd story. As someone already suggested, I can't help but wonder if this was purposeful.

Maybe they couldn't remove the stench Cheney left behind (pest control and hotel cleaning foggers can only do so much
), so they decided to force the construction of a new location.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I agree that he did it on purpose. Perhaps, they changed the location and it was their way of letting us (or various potential threats) know. I know the guy likes to talk, ALOT, but come on he's a 6 time senator, a lawyer before that, I don't think that he is the complete idiot some want to make him out to be.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by searching4truth]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

You bring up a GREAT point! Keep the VP acting like a bafoon and taking the "hits" while the president Potomic Two steps right out of the spotlight!

BRILLIANT!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   

This looks like it could classic disinfo/deflection. I doubt Biden would slip like that, but it is possible.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Originally posted by FlyersFan

And to think he is one heartbeat away....:shk:

I disagree that this was planned. I've followed Biden for years, and this guy shoots his mouth off without thinking all the time.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Agreed. Underneath the Naval Observatory is a terrible location for a CoG facility.

I doubt it's anything more than a fallout shelter.

Also I think the source is wrong. Cheney's "undisclosed location" is more likely Mt Weather.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

...I surmise that its just another bit of carefull planned disinformation aimed at keep people from sniffing around the real COG installations.

Hmm, are you stating that these idiot remarks from Biden are intentional, much like the intentional Bushisms made by dubya in the past?
I hope you are right because we can't afford to build another secret VP bunker after this gaffe, if we do I say we build it after Biden leaves his post.

Oh dear God, I just had a what if moment,.
What if both the White House and this secret bunker get hit at the same time.

...THAT MEANS PELOSI BECOMES PRESIDENT!

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by searching4truth
I agree that he did it on purpose. Perhaps, they changed the location and it was their way of letting us ( various potential threats) know. I know the guy likes to talk, ALOT, but come on he's a 6 time senator, a lawyer before that, I don't think that he is the complete idiot some want to make him out to be.

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I actually don't see him as an idiot, but more like a car salesman. I'm talking about a lemon lot car salesman. Mr. Slick dripping in gold with his shirt button down too his mid abdomen, with all the jokes to keep you distracted from what you are about to really buy.

Just because he is a 6 time senator means nothing IMO. Pelosi keeps getting elected and so do many other people - who clearly do not deserve the job and are completely incapable of holding the job.

I do not believe this was planned. I believe he really does suffer from "foot in mouth" disease.

He seems like a nice guy on the surface and I bet is a hoot to be around at the local pub
but

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

[edit on 5/17/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 12:14 PM
link   
But the timing is off.

The report states "The bunker is believed to be the secure, undisclosed location former Vice President Dick Cheney remained under protection in secret after the 9/11 attacks."

Then it goes on to say "In December 2002, neighbors complained of loud construction work being done at the Naval Observatory, which has been used as a residence by vice presidents since 1974."

Wasn't 911 in 2001?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:11 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Now all Pelosi needs to do is take out the POTUS and VP and she can be queen of the world.

[insert evil laughs here]

Either Biden is really stupid or amazingly brilliant. Depending entirely on perspective. The same was said about Bush. I believe he is honestly afraid of being an international target and he is simply putting out disinformation in the hope that he is no where near that place when or if it is targeted.

If I were him, I'd be more afraid of Nancy than anyone or anything else.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
This guy is unbelievable,I thought some of the dumb things he said during the campaign were just mishaps,but it appears he is as dumb as he acts,what a pair an inept president and a fool for a VP,what were people thinking when they voted for them oh well guess me have Dumb and Dumber in office for 4 yrs,good bye USA

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join