It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Reveals Location of Secret VP Bunker

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Can't believe ppl take this article for remotely of face value, it contradicts itself blatantly lol... Kinda makes you think on how people would not notice such things quickly...

as for those who are going to run off to this new found "BS" knowledge.. Goodluck im sure traps are awaiting your visit =D

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Biden Aide Denies Vice President Leaked Classified Location of Cheney Bunker

"There was no disclosure of classified information," spokeswoman Elizabeth Alexander said.

She said Biden was merely describing a guest room in the Naval Observatory, the official vice presidential residence in Washington...

...Alexander on Monday described the room as a rather accessible place that is far from secret...

...She said the room was not an underground facility, "rather, an upstairs workspace in the residence, which he understood was frequently used by Vice President Cheney and his aides.

"That workspace was converted into an upstairs guest room when the Bidens moved into the residence."

Source: www.foxnews.com...

In the interest of full disclosure, I did not vote for Obama/Biden. (Nor McCain/Palin) My question is to those who did vote for Obama/Biden. Does this not make you angry? It infuriates me when these statements follow Biden's gaffes. How dare they insult my intelligence. Someone in the media needs to ask this woman how, exactly, an "underground" bunker can be converted into an "upstairs guest room"?

Please!

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
sorry i don't buy it, it was said for a reason, everything these people do is a planed choreographed action, they don't "mess up" they say things for a reason and make it seem like a "gaffe"

Nobody is that stupid.

Nothing about this guy seems real.

I believe he is a mechanical dummy used for diversionary tactics.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by WTFover

LOL

Maybe he meant underground to mean upstairs and bunker to mean guest room.

I often get those two mixed up.

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
its ok everyone, it is joe biden. he automatically gets a pass on account of intellect. makes Bush look like a philosopher

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhatTheory

Wow, what an idiot!
Does he not think before speaking?
You would think something in his small brain would tell him NOT to reveal the location of a secret bunker, especially one in which he might have to use since he is the Vice President.

Good grief, this guy is a total idiot with foot in mouth disease.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

At least we have someone telling the truth unlike the lying idiot we had for 8 years

posted on May, 20 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by k3456789
At least we have someone telling the truth unlike the lying idiot we had for 8 years

Telling the truth and leaking classified (or at least sensitive) information are two different things.

Biden is an idiot.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join