It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Reveals Location of Secret VP Bunker

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darth_Prime
sorry i don't buy it, it was said for a reason, everything these people do is a planed choreographed action, they don't "mess up" they say things for a reason and make it seem like a "gaffe"

they aint robots, they make gaffes, some more than others

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Just because that's where the bunker was on 9/11 doesn't mean it's the current location of the "official" bunker. In fact, given that CoG preparations were stepped up significantly after 9/11, I'd say it's very unlikely that the official bunker is at the same location.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
And which is the worse crime; telling this to a few dinnermates, or writing an article which millions can read for political means?

Go Fox News go, for the win!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jadette
And which is the worse crime; telling this to a few dinnermates, or writing an article which millions can read for political means?

I think ultimately the "crime" stems from Biden's stupidity

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   
i wonder if obama is furious with him.

took the steering will out of joe's hand in a fit of anger.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by miasria]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT

Think about it. Why would you have a COG facility right in the heart of what has to be the biggest target in the US?

[edit on 5/17/09 by FredT]

It is called, hiding in plain sight. It woud be the last place anyone would think a U.S. vice -president would hide.

It was a slip of tongue, I don't think it was disinformation.

Do you think it was disinformation when "President Obama" claimed the United States has 57 states? No, he was/is just ignorant of the history of the country he is a President of. Likewise, vice-presidents, and other people in power do make asinine statements once in a while, and Biden seems to top them all.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Would you say the same of every news source who also reported this?

There are always more than one journalists at these meetings. What do you think those journalists would do with this news, keep it secret?....

Oh, and BTW, of course if it had been ex-President Bush, or someone in the Bush administration the left would have had it in the front news, and my guess is you would't have complained about it?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Well now, this explains why Cheney had Google Maps remove the VP residence.

Thanks for clearing that up for me Joe

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Please stop embarrassing yourself by showing your complete bias and ignorance.

If you would have read the article, you would know that FoxNews did NOT break this story. A reporter from Newsweek is the one breaking the story.

So I guess millions can now read it for political means right? So is your stance still the same since it met your parameters or can the Messiah's administration still do no wrong.

Go biased go, for the win!

[edit on 5/18/2009 by WhatTheory]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
It is all still speculation.

If there were an attack, and there is a facility under there, don't you think it would be one of the first locations to be hit anyway?
Obviously, if there is a facility under any government building (and it's fair to assume that there are, under every building) it would be designed to withstand current enemy capability.

There are undoubtedly systems in place that even those at the highest echelons of government are not aware of. The COG plans would be among those kept compartmentalized and secret.

I dare say that if America were attacked by an enemy state without notice, the president would be evacuated to a below-ground bunker, as would the VP in a different location.
Then, when deemed safe to do so, they'd move to another under incredible secrecy.

Biden mentioning any bunker is meaningless. Sure it allows an enemy to know another location to aim for, but it's safe to assume that location would be on the list already.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
the gaffe-inator strikes again!

this guy is a dangerous and irresponsible loose cannon...

remember how the media pounded into everyone's heads how sarah palin was soooo stoopid?

also, remember how the media couldnt be bothered to notice the cretinous words consistently spewed from our joey "plugs" biden?

that didnt raise any red flags for anyone?

no?

he is sure earning his secret service codename "assassination insurance".

i think ann coulter summed it up best in this column:

IF SARAH Palin had made just one of the wildly inaccurate statements smugly uttered by Sen. Joe Biden during the vice presidential debate, there would have been 3-inch headlines in newspapers across America. These weren’t insignificant errors, such as when Biden said, “Look, all you have to do is go to Katie’s restaurant or walk into Home Depot with me, and you ask anybody in there whether the economic and foreign policy of this administration has made them better off in the last eight years.”

It turns out that Katie’s restaurant, where Biden gets his feel for the average American, closed 20 years ago. The only evidence that he spends any time in Home Depot is that it appears that a pipe wrench fell on his head one too many times.

Ann Coulter: Biden’s gaffes would have sunk Palin

and america voted this guy in?

we do get the government we deserve.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I ask again.

This is supposed to have been classified info, right?

Isn't it a felony to leak classified information?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jd140

only if you are a republican.

dems apparently can get away with plenty, like accusing the cia of lying to congress, forgetting to pay taxes and still qualifying for cabinet positions and declaring that people should pay more taxes... imposing draconian 'green' policy on citizens while flying around on private jets, etc...

the phrase 'double standard' comes to mind....

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
I ask again.

It was also supposedly classified the fact that for a while people making calls to countries where there were tettorist ties were monitored to see if there was any terrorist connection, yet the left made it public since day 1.

Just like it was classified when the FBI was investigating some Islamic groups in the U.S., and CNN and other leftist news sources made it public, yet were these and other leaking of classified information by the left, or even the right made a felony? no.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140
I ask again.

lol... jd, you have a good point

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

That didn't answer the question. Please don't sugar coat it.

All I asked was, isn't it a felony to leak classified information.

Just because CNN or somebody else did it doesn't mean that it isn't a felony anymore. Right?

Right now there is an FBI agent being charged with attempt to sell classified information to China.

I guess its okay to give the info out for free to the whole world, instead of making a buck with it and giving it to only one country.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
biden should be arrested. i mean, it's not like he can "cover" it up....

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
www.nytimes.com...

Biden Resting After Surgery For Second Brain Aneurysm

He should have never been considered for the position.

Why did Obama choose Biden?

He would have won regardless,

This is when they brought him down like an episode of crocodile hunter and put in a little bomb into that same artery so they could pop him whenever they want if he doesn't follow orders and do as he's told. They told the press it was an aneurysm so if he tried to talk to anyone the story would match when he suddenly goes limp and poops his pants

OMG
LOL

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Is Biden an insurance policy against assassination, or WHAT?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I'm just watching to see how much longer it is before the Dims and Independents who voted for Barrack and Joe start having buyer's remorse.

Funny how many things they ran against are now being adopted as their own policies.

Can't wait to see what 2010 has to bring!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join