It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Reveals Location of Secret VP Bunker

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Much like the rats they are...they bury themselves underground and nest.

They've had underground tunnels and facilities for decades- I'm glad that the VICE PRESIDENT was ignorant enough to let it slip as this gives credibility to the government getting out of control and doing things secretly (like say...building large facilities underground for what?).

Maybe this is where billions of dollars that are unaccounted for are going...

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I love it when Biden botches up. Some of his slip-up can have valuable information.

I'm surprised that the guys pulling the strings dont stop him from opening his mouth.

He has always had that problem. Some habits are hard to break.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FredT

FredT, I think you're being much too kind and certainly most generous.

Biden isn't smart enough for disinformation.

And I've always said that it's often best to hide things in plain sight. The grid location is one thing. With the underground grid in and around Washington, once he goes down there, and it may be deep - he doesn't have to stay there.

I understand that there are some significantly deep areas that have been dug out in and around Washington, DC.

But Biden?

This guy gets to talking, and can't think two seconds beyond his mouth.

And he's NUMBER 2?

In more ways than one.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Great comparison to the lemon car salesman.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

wonder, I thought I've seen that same animation before, but with different heads??? Condi and Rummy in the backseat? Remember?? Cheney driving.....

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
During Joe Biden’s career as a United States Senator he was the only one of his colleagues whose sole source of income was from his duties as a United States Senator.

This in my humble opinion makes him an honest man.

When all the telephone polls are leaning to the left, the one leaning to the right does seem quite odd by its singular exception.

I am sure he meant to say what he did, and in such a gathering of such luminaries I would further wage he was delivering that message personally to someone in attendance or someone at the least he felt reasonably assured would convey it to those he wanted it delivered to.

The press rarely publishes a story that is not first properly vetted and sourced and reviewed by their legal departments and lawyers. If they had any concerns that National Security might be at stake in publishing the story they would have likely used due diligence and caution before publishing the statements.

I do not think that is the real story here though. Or I should say the most important story.

The article states President Obama was the first to not attend this prestigious event since President Grover Cleveland. That in my humble opinion is the real significance of this story.

Grover Cleveland was twice President of the United States having run four times, the first he lost to President McKinley who was assassinated in office. He won the next election, lost his bid for reelection and then won a subsequent bid for election for a second and final term.

He was particularly fearful of being assassinated himself and in 1896 he caused extreme controversy when the United States in the midst of a severe economic Depression was dangerously short and on the immediate verge of running out of its Gold Reserves.

He turned to JP Morgan who in turn with the aide of the Rothschild Banking operations in England raised 68 Million dollars through Morgan Bonds to buy gold abroad in Europe to replenish the United States dwindling gold reserves.

The people felt Cleveland had sold out their interests and well being to the money cartels.

The 'Morgan Bonds'

by Ben Macri, Vassar '99

In February 1895 President Grover Cleveland was forced to strike a deal with J.P. Morgan which saved the United States Gold Reserves. At the time the United States was in the midst of a terrible depression and Cleveland's popularity was rapidly dwindling. Cleveland had continued to support the traditional gold standard while his party gradually jumped ship and merged with the Populist, bimetallic platform.

Vassar Education

Vassar Education

My real questions in regards to Biden’s comments are?

Why was McKinley really assassinated?

Why was Grover Cleveland so afraid of assassination?

Why did Grover Cleveland not attend this same event himself?

Why over a hundred years later Barack Obama did chose not to attend this event himself?

Why would have Vice President Biden chose this event to disclose the close proximity he has to a bunker in relation to his home and office?

I think there is something a whole lot more that might be involved in this “Gaffe”

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Haha, oops! They'll probably just move the bunker now. He must feel so awful!!

But I'm sure the bunker is under really strict security anyway.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
reply to post by WhatTheory

The bunker under the VP residence has been the subject of speculation for decades and I surmise that its just another bit of carefull planned disinformation aimed at keep people from sniffing around the real COG installations.

Think about it. Why would you have a COG facility right in the heart of what has to be the biggest target in the US?

Agreed, a bit of calculated disinfo seems to make the most sense.

Additionally, the Naval Observatory was one of the few places in D.C. that was blurred out (censored) in Google Earth and Google Maps as recently as last year. If you look now, there is nothing to obfuscate the image: Naval Observatory - Google Maps

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by FlyersFan
:shk: God help us More freak'n idiots in the White House running the country. :shk:
Biden is a nice guy. But he certainly shouldn't be Vice President.

Exactly, and to think people once worried about Cheney, or even Palin becoming vice president.

Now we actually have Joe Biden (his time), who by all measures would actually be a worse president than obama.

It's was hard to imagine any president being worse than Bush, But Obama beat him...It is hard to imagine that anyone would be worse than Obama right now, but history has shown that I would be unpleasantly surprised...

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
www.nytimes.com...

Biden Resting After Surgery For Second Brain Aneurysm

He should have never been considered for the position.

Why did Obama choose Biden?

He would have won regardless,

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Oh come on they planted that story in 1988 as a part of their future plans to explain away Biden's crazy statements and revelations.

NWO 4 life.

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Ok so this is supposed to have been classified info, right?

Isn't it a felony to leak classified information?

posted on May, 17 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

During Joe Biden’s career as a United States Senator he was the only one of his colleagues whose sole source of income was from his duties as a United States Senator.

I wouldn't let that sway you. There's a reason Biden was known as the "Senator from MBNA"

article.nationalreview.com...

The credit cards companies have had him in their back pocket for many years. Ever wonder why so many of them set up shop in Delaware, which is Biden's home state? And Senators don't come cheap.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by jsobecky]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I wouldn't let that sway you. There's a reason Biden was known as the "Senator from MBNA"

article.nationalreview.com...

The credit cards companies have had him in their back pocket for many years. Ever wonder why so many of them set up shop in Delaware, which is Biden's home state? And Senators don't come cheap.

[edit on 17-5-2009 by jsobecky]

Thanks for posting the link to the article. I read it and it was a bit troubling. I like to imagine there are a couple people in politics not entirely corrupt who have some concern about the people. I don't know Joe Biden personally so I can't say for sure just what kind of man that he is, but he certainly is not a well to do one economically by Senate or even Congressional Standards.

I voted for Mondale in 1984. It was my one and only trip to the polls.

Over the years though in business I have done a lot of business with national politicians (might be why I never went back to the polls) and while I don't vote for them (might be they don't need me too) I have attented a number of 500.00 and 1000.00 a plate campaign dinners. Not so much because they need my money to run their campaign but because the U.S. Treasury Department is great about paying their bills right on time with a real official looking check (just like your tax refund) that my bank loves to cash! It's my way of saying thanks for your office's business and thanks for all those people who can really unlike me afford 500.00 or 1,000.00 dollars for some rubber chicken, steroid laden mini-filet and that crab leg or shrimp you look around the table for someone who you can politely say "Do you want this". Chances are after an introduction by the politician or one of his key backers before the night is through they are going to commit to being my client too.

Simply put I am paying for access. Not for access to the politician, for access to the polticians wealthiest and most influential supporters who make great clients since they have money and they imagine by extension by the circumstances of the introduction that I am of like political mind or business mind or both.

Works for me and I always get a nice Thank You Card.

One dinner I was a little steamed to find out I was sitting next to a young man hardly my own age in the official assigned seating arangement. The politician knew I was not there for the rousing campaign speech. I was dissapointed with the seating arrangements at first glance and had a discrete word with his cheif of staff who laughed and said "We gave you the best seat in the house as always, be patient you will see."

For the next hour and a half my jaw slowly kept dropping as one middle aged to elderly man or woman dripping their wealth came over to my table and would practically throw themselves prostate on the ground in front of this young man sitting next to me to engraciate themselves to him.

We had hardly said a word to one another the whole night until after the dinner the politician introduced us personally and assured the young man I was someone he would enjoy knowing and doing business with.

He opened up like a can of worms then. Unbeknownst to me the young man's grandmother was the patriarch of the family that the county of which the congressperson represented was named after. It was in fact the filth wealthiest county in America at the time, in which the family still owned the majority of the undeveloped land, and an impressive chain of majorly acclaimed shopping malls throughout the country, plus no small amount of pumping oil wells, and oil leases. He was the designated heir and public face of the family for his grandmother that had grown quite reclusive.

Needless to say we became friends and within short order he became a valued client as well.

That's what my attendence at the campaign dinner and fund raiser was all about. In reality that's what just about everyone in attendence presence was all about. Like me, each had a direct line to the politician for business or political purposes, but like me they all looked for business associations within that field of people.

Now this young man with a name most of us would enjoy having decided he was interested in Sports Broadcasting. He decided this because even though he lived on the opposite side of the country Jack Kent Cook frequently would invite him to sit with him in the Owner's Box at RFK Stadium to watch the Redskins play. I have no idea why Jack Kent Cook favored him in such a way but in reality he did.

Rune Arledge of ABC Sports hired him and gave him quite a nice job to start out with ABC Sports. He had absolutely no experience in Broad Casting, or promoting or organizing big events, and nothing in his education suggested that this is a guy Rune Arledge would hire for ABC Sports. I have no idea in fact why Rune Arledge did.

Yet obviously Rune Arledge had his reasons, just like Jack Kent Cook had his reasons, just like everyone at that dinner had their reasons to go up and grovel before him.

Me, I was the guy who wanted another seat, chastized by the politician's cheif of staff after the politician and his cheif of staff purposefully and with great forethought wanted to hand me the keys to that kingdom.

I ponied up real big to attend a dinner later that year on the Queen of England's Royal Yacht for some charity her and her husband were promoting as they happened to plan a sailing trip to the left coast. I have no idea how I got on that mailing list, no doubt someone in Washington was looking out for me.

I sure have never voted for her either.

Politics is a real strange business. It's a Chamber of Commerce and Rotary Club on steroids and lets face it the 100,000 plus laws on record in Congress, who knows what all they are for or just who they benefit or why they came to pass.

Joe Biden in my oppinion either has the worst gambling problem in the world, or he's a pretty straight shooter, I haven't me him but he seems pretty straight?

Angel? Nah, but who knows, the way these people groom people to cultivate a certain image, he might have more money than all of them put together stashed away someplace.

I can see why it would be very good for the State of Deleware to secure MBNA to their tax and economic base. In reality it could even be that the MBNA guy insisted on Biden's home because of it's history and legacy and the high profile it would give him. It might have even been a concession asked of Biden to secure all of MBNA in his district. It was a sweat heart deal for sure but who was really on the top who was really on the bottom?

Star on your post too! I enjoyed reading the article. Thanks.

[edit on 18/5/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Biden's political blunders

I'm noticing on the FOX News list, they leave out this little bit:

Then again, doing an interview and blatantly saying he's a Zionist really isn't a blunder (not meant to be offensive toward Zionists in general; will clarify if my insinuation isn't clear).

[edit on 5/18/2009 by SonicInfinity]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I love Joe Biden. Everytime he makes the news it gives me a good laugh!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
www.nytimes.com...

Biden Resting After Surgery For Second Brain Aneurysm

He should have never been considered for the position.

Why did Obama choose Biden?

He would have won regardless,

This is when they brought him down like an episode of crocodile hunter and put in a little bomb into that same artery so they could pop him whenever they want if he doesn't follow orders and do as he's told. They told the press it was an aneurysm so if he tried to talk to anyone the story would match when he suddenly goes limp and poops his pants

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Oh Biden, when will you learn that you're so much more appealing when your mouth isn't open?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Well that certainly is brainless! But its not the end of the world...yet.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Yay terrorists here is one more person on your side besides a muslim president
OBAMA
OSAMA
is there a difference hes in disguise

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join