It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST surrender

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 10:40 PM
link   
has any one else heard of the phrase " dividid and conquuer!??? look at this planet..it got invadeded years centeurs millina ago!!!! the ruling powewr r aliens!!!!!! they r feeding us rubbish to keep us gulliable humans intrerstesed and diverted they r fueling r pety religoius and race wars to stop us relising who the real enemy is!!! look at any real history!!!! a conquerying army never really wins!!! but a power that controls and divides the poplulation can kep control so long as the poplualtion keeps fighting itself.....WAKE UP PEOPLE SO LONG AS WE KEEP FIGHT OUR SELVES OVER PETY RELIGOUS BELIEFS THAT COME FROM THIS LITTLE ROCK THEN WE CANT BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND THE REAL THREAT THAT COMES FROM ABOVE!!!!

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by insider15

Did you just watch Zeitgeist for the first time or something?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by cmazzagatti

no, no idea what that is... care to tell me??

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:10 PM
link   
interesting how you had nothing worthwhile to say.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by insider15
has any one else heard of the phrase " dividid and conquuer!??? look at this planet..it got invadeded years centeurs millina ago!!!! the ruling powewr r aliens!!!!!! they r feeding us rubbish to keep us gulliable humans intrerstesed and diverted they r fueling r pety religoius and race wars to stop us relising who the real enemy is!!! look at any real history!!!! a conquerying army never really wins!!! but a power that controls and divides the poplulation can kep control so long as the poplualtion keeps fighting itself.....WAKE UP PEOPLE SO LONG AS WE KEEP FIGHT OUR SELVES OVER PETY RELIGOUS BELIEFS THAT COME FROM THIS LITTLE ROCK THEN WE CANT BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND THE REAL THREAT THAT COMES FROM ABOVE!!!!

Can't say I've heard of dividid and conquuer...but I have heard of divide and conquer. Spell check is a beautiful thing and it makes life so much better for us old folks when you use it.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by freeyourmind1111

well for us folks that dont care about spell checking and care more about the message i say (Snip) but for the more intelligent folks who care more for the message and less for the delivery i say.... discuss

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by asala]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Yes, we are the slaves and livestock of aliens. The Terra Papers is a good source of information about this.

But we are actually royalty. We contain the DNA of EA, also known as Enki, who was the geneticist who combined the DNA we carry. Read The Terra Papers linked in my sig)for more on this.

In my book (also linked in my sig), I address a way to solve the problems here on our lovely planet. If we set up a website, much like ATS in format, with problems and solutions being discussed - along with publicity for the site...

We could pull the ideas in my book together. We would see the solutions emerge.

Oh, and by the way... Zeitgeist is an excellent film, as is its sequel. To my knowledge, they are available on the web still (I saw them here). I recommend watching them.

And seriously... We are more in control than you might think, so calm down. The word is spreading. [smile]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Yes, we are the slaves and livestock of aliens. The Terra Papers is a good source of information about this.

But we are actually royalty. We contain the DNA of EA, also known as Enki, who was the geneticist who combined the DNA we carry. Read The Terra Papers linked in my sig)for more on this.

In my book (also linked in my sig), I address a way to solve the problems here on our lovely planet. If we set up a website, much like ATS in format, with problems and solutions being discussed - along with publicity for the site...

We could pull the ideas in my book together. We would see the solutions emerge.

Oh, and by the way... Zeitgeist is an excellent film, as is its sequel. To my knowledge, they are available on the web still (I saw them here). I recommend watching them.

And seriously... We are more in control than you might think, so calm down. The word is spreading. [smile]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

You are right. The aliens are behind the curtain pulling the strings. They monitor all we do and all we are. We have no privacy or peace because we are but their puppets. It is too late. They are already well past critical mass in their plan to destroy humanity. They can see through walls and appear anywhere they want. We have no chance against their awesome powers. There is nowhere to run and nowhere to hide.

[edit on 5/15/2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by freeyourmind1111
Can't say I've heard of dividid and conquuer...but I have heard of divide and conquer. Spell check is a beautiful thing and it makes life so much better for us old folks when you use it.

While I see your point, though I too saw the issues with spelling, I have come to accept others' issues with the written word and read the meaning rather than the errors. I find it makes a better discussion if I let it slide.

[shrug] Just sayin'.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
all i am saying is i think thw war is already lost!! they r in firm control alrealy and humans r a 5th coloum.

and for they guy who said i can go from drunk to sober in 30 minutes...wow i wanna know what stuff u drink!!!

get real

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude

You are right. The aliens are behind the curtain pulling the strings. They monitor all we do and all we are. We have no privacy or peace because we are but their puppets. It is too late. They are already well past critical mass in their plan to destroy humanity. They can see through walls and appear anywhere they want. We have no chance against their awesome powers. There is nowhere to run and nowhere to hide.

[sigh] No, they don't have complete omniscience. Their plans are not yet runaway...

Look, I know you're bored, but really, this was uncalled for. Snide remarks seldom are.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

How is that a snide remark? I was just agreeing with the OP. Is that frowned upon here on ATS? WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!

See you just proved the OP's point. They are trying to divide and conquer us. You and I are divided. Maybe we should find agreement so we dont get overrun.

[edit on 5/15/2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
We are trapped. So it would seem.

The aliens are using us to work and gather materials and they have their own secret operations using our money and our gold to make whatever they are planning , be it undersea or underground.

I do believe they may have our best interests are heart , so far so good. Only time will tell.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
The war is not over in the least. Historically, it appears those with bad intentions set up camp on this planet and crippled our dna, and this bloodline is evident through the ruling classes who literally serve this group.

Our watchers, and those with other ideas have also shown their presence in this world consistently. And for many years now they have been conducting projects that include contact and work with many humans, millions of them.
Mary Rodwell, the founder of ACERN has studied and worked with a large cross section of experiencers and found some amazing similarities, akin to upgrades, especially evident amongst some of the children. Many of us see a different scenario unfolding, in which some sort of false disclosure will lead to the real non-terrans showing up. Our leaders may be going to try and fight to remain slave drivers by confusing the issue and trying to get us to fight against these galactic helpers. We're going to get a choice between FREEDOM and NWO. I've seen the right choice being made and our world gaining a cosmic future.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
humans are pathetic!!! "i cant have a discussion with you becuase you cant spell..... "if we where face to face would you refuse to have a discussion with me because i pronouced words differently??? (snip)

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by mrwupy]

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

You're absolutely right.

Hard to type with those reptilian mits isn't it?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Let me please apologize again. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to side line the conversation and your right, your grammar is not important. What your trying to say is.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join