It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JUST surrender

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amaterasu

While I see your point, though I too saw the issues with spelling, I have come to accept others' issues with the written word and read the meaning rather than the errors. I find it makes a better discussion if I let it slide.

[shrug] Just sayin'.

Your absolutely right. The grammar really doesn't matter. Sorry

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
anynoe have anything sensceable to post or i will ask a moderator to close this topic?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by insider15

I dont know if it is sensible or not but I do agree with you. We might as well just surrender. Live to fight another day if we are lucky.

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Oh please. There has been many good posts in response to yours. If you can't realize that and drop the hissy fit then maybe you don't belong here.

We agree with you , some of us. What else do you want?

posted on May, 15 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by nasacarl

sorry with the hissy fit just get annouyed with the dropper inners.. i love a discussion.. if i am wrong( an i have been proved wrong on here b4 then i will admit it) but it just winds me up folks who pick up on silly things and not the actuall message.. right rant over

come on do we honestly think a billion year old alien innteliengen would appear over newyork on mile wide flyying saucers?? or would they be a weeeeee bit smarter than that??

discuss

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

If they are advanced enough to build saucers to traverse the universe then they could also be smart enough to appear as we do and to make themselves fit into our society unnoticed. Since their intellect would have to be superior to ours then it is just natural that they would achieve positions of power in our society and we would be none the wiser.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude

If they are advanced enough to build saucers to traverse the universe then they could also be smart enough to appear as we do and to make themselves fit into our society unnoticed. Since their intellect would have to be superior to ours then it is just natural that they would achieve positions of power in our society and we would be none the wiser.

just what i am thinking, they shape our devolpment they shape are tecicnolgy, they shape our wars so we advance to a society that will be in tune to theres and when they reveal them selves it like" oooh wow they are just like us!!!" and bang we r a colony then we r theres

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Exactly, but I think maybe we are already theirs and so they never have to reveal themselves. They just continue being a happy little puppet master. If you were in control and had all your needs met would you reveal the truth and create discontent?

[edit on 5/16/2009 by justsomeboreddude]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Your inside's serve you well. Generally what you are saying is correct.

There is a system setup and placed intentionally by a higher power.

That same higher power has always been here from civilization to civilization and ultimately is in control of the world, all nations, people's and technology.

We are led to believe in fixed pasts, altered and one sided of history, creation and nature. The truth is far beyond anything written in a book or anything that can even be allowed to be written only pieces have been revealed thus far. Pieces of the truth lies within ruins of ancient civilizations

Unfortunatley not everyone is ready or can even handle the truth even if it was allowed to come forward. Only those who have been allowed to have such knowledge know. I am one of those who was allowed to know some but knowing some makes you aware that you are far from knowing all. The earth is literrally a toy in a childs play pen, the human beings ego must believe we are next to God, how would we take it if we learned we are just another insect in comparison to what's out there. Unfortunately that is not far from the truth.

There is a good side to life and all of this, eternal progression can be found in all things, all matter is alive and will advance and progress and overtime become greater and greater as conscious intelligence. There is an eternity to all things as nothing will sieze to exist or disappear, all things whether greater or lesser are equal.

As we are now, they once were and as they are now we will someday become.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by ET_MAN]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Ok, ets don't shape our wars. Not the ones that count. The annanuki and bloodlines have done this. They're renegades and not well liked in the galaxy. Picture Star Wars and see the dark side. This group is not going to hold this planet for very much longer. Because the jedi knights have been on the job for some time, and many many experiencers have been worked with. The video's I linked show very much the kind of upgrade and abilities in the children that demonstrate the positive, correcting nature of these ets. And then theres some that will say they're going to show up. Many people have seen this happening.
The renegades aren't going to win this one.

Ets, the real galactic citizens, don't promote wars, but if they must, they will fight for freedom and justice like the Hopi Sacred Warriors. They live in moneyless resource societies akin to the Venus Project. Have you noticed anything like that here? Only the natives, some who have legends of beings heltered underground during the flood by the ant people, lived like that. Theres two sides to ets. This planet has endured many years of hardship and slavery. It will soon be over!

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
we have been, we are, and we will be lead.... its all joining together..the global trade the global banking the global internet e are being led to something it could be a good thing a intergalitic fedaration type thing or... an empire?? who knows

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
We realize,we think,and ponder of the things we see,but that is not enough.
There must be more to our existence than to live and love and die.

Is there a soul?
an alien?
an enemy?
a friend ?

The only choice you truly have is to be positive or to be negative.

Lets just give up

It's so much easier.

Maybe the planet were messing up will heal itself.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Utopian Penguin
We realize,we think,and ponder of the things we see,but that is not enough.
There must be more to our existence than to live and love and die.

Is there a soul?(maybe)
an alien?(hell yes)
an enemy?(hell yes)
a friend ?(us and only us)

The only choice you truly have is to be positive or to be negative.

Lets just give up(no fight!!!!, earth is ours NO ONE ELSES!!!)

It's so much easier.

Maybe the planet were messing up will heal itself.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

I have seen many of your posts around here, You talk about all these thing as if it is 100% proof but can you offer any? iv seen you make some serious claims and for serious claims you need serious proof?

If all of this is real then you should be able to at least point me in the right direction? You also stated in another thread that you see UFO'S frequently?

Not attacking i just dont like it when people state things as absolute fact when IN fact it is just your opinion formed from many different things you have read or heard.

I believe in E.T's and intelligent life but i dont pretend to know anything at all But some people know alot apprently, different bloodlines/genetics slave masters i must have missed that channel

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by insider15
humans are pathetic!!! "i cant have a discussion with you becuase you cant spell..... "if we where face to face would you refuse to have a discussion with me because i pronouced words differently???

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5/16/09 by niteboy82]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by insider15
has any one else heard of the phrase " dividid and conquuer!??? look at this planet..it got invadeded years centeurs millina ago!!!! the ruling powewr r aliens!!!!!! they r feeding us rubbish to keep us gulliable humans intrerstesed and diverted they r fueling r pety religoius and race wars to stop us relising who the real enemy is!!! look at any real history!!!! a conquerying army never really wins!!! but a power that controls and divides the poplulation can kep control so long as the poplualtion keeps fighting itself.....WAKE UP PEOPLE SO LONG AS WE KEEP FIGHT OUR SELVES OVER PETY RELIGOUS BELIEFS THAT COME FROM THIS LITTLE ROCK THEN WE CANT BEGIN TO UNDERSTAND THE REAL THREAT THAT COMES FROM ABOVE!!!!

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5/16/09 by niteboy82]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Reading

I'm an experiencer, and not one of those who spends time looking at photos and things that can be manufactured, not even interested. There are millions of experiencers. ACERN is one of the best support groups we have, and I included that link. To even get a handle on ufology, the most important group to be drawing connecting dots, and similarities in the data, is with the experiencers. Mary Rodwell works with a large cross section and also compares the stats she derives with this with other being done. She's very professional in her approach. I'd watch the videos. Whats happening isn't negative. Its not a divide and conquer. It is akin to an upgrade for humans.
Some talk about disasters, but I don't feel that. I see that we will be given choices to escape from the slavery of this planet.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I believe that our situations are a result of our own greed and ego. I don’t think that ET’s or other beings have anything to do with it. I believe that the few people at the top hold the power and are corrupt. I can’t see any reason ET’s that have so advanced technology (if they are here) needing humans as slaves, money, land or anything else that we could offer other than something to study.

I think that the idea of “others” causing the atrocities is just because we can’t imagine a human being causing such terrible things. Trying to control some things/situations may be an attempt by the higher-ups to control people but I’m not convinced it is ill intended. It may have turned out bad or been taken advantage of. Now I do believe some things may have been done for “evil” purposes, but they can be usually chalked up to greed, personal gain or just stupidity.

If the ETs are watching us they are probably saying to themselves when are they going to wake up and realize what they are doing to themselves. Also if they are watching, they are probably trying to evaluate if we are worthy of first contact.

This is just my humble opinion.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I can't read posts like this because, as a literate person, Gibberish is like a foreign language that only borrows from American English. I'm sure you had a point but it was lost in translation.

Dude, I'm sure you can just as easily type "are" as "r." The first letter of every sentence is capitalized and a period or question mark goes at the end of the sentence.

You should use Mozilla Firefox. It has a built-in spell checker that underlines misspelled words as you type! It is brilliant.

Edit: On the internet some bad grammar and misspellings is excusable to a large extent, but when every word is misspelled and there aren't even clear sentences with subjects and predicates, it is not easily deciphered.

[edit on 16-5-2009 by spaznational]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join