It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel: Global Event on May 25, 2009

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
"""Lying inside a high security vault, deep within the heart of one of the world’s leading museums, is a discovery that will change textbooks, change science, and change how we understand the human race. The author of Untitled has been given exclusive access to all of the research and the team of top scientists who have been validating the discovery, the announcement of which will send shock waves around the world. The discovery will be announced at a major press conference followed by a media blitz and a documentary that will air on the History Channel following the press conference."""

Nowhere in there does it say BBC, it only mentions the history channel.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by n000b

Hell, it might! Probability theory and all that!
Besides, 'changing the way we think about ourselves'.. Most of us already accept that we're descended from primates, so adding another smaller primate earlier in the chain is really going to change our attitudes...(?)

Maybe it's all a ruse...

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The ad just came on BBC One and it was the one featuring the crate with the symbols, Unfortunately I wasn't ready for it but I did watch it this time and I recon it's differant to what the History Channel is doing

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

That's because the History Channel showing on the 25th is the world Premiere of the documentary... The BBC aren't showing it until the day after, and I'm sure it will air on other networks around the world after that.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   
wrong thread, delete.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by infinite]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
07:00 AM The Real West: The Johnson County War.
08:00 PM Decoding The Past: Mayan Doomsday Prophecy

So a documentry about a lemur is going to last that long!!??

And why is the world changing event on the 25th if the world is going to find out tommorow?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

Because it might not be related to the History Channel.

We will have to wait and see.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Well here in England its 20:19 a few hours from May 19th, does anybody know what time the Conferance tommorow takes place?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Also the two unknown books that were talked about earlier on in the thread. One titled 'The Link' and another without a name, which had two seperate ISBN's... I believe to be the same book. One is simply the hardback version and one the paperback, which would account for the different ISBNS but similar descriptions.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Just had a thought, When everybody was saying the country on the Earth in the 2nd ad didn't look like a country, Could it be that the country on the globe is from before the continents divided? It is an Ancient discovery after all?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Maybe the BBC and History channal are airing opposing ideas maybe??
second line..

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Last I heard, the BBC documentary will be shown in two parts, on the 25th and 26th of May respectively. I'd post a link, but unfortunately the email is at work...

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Ok so now im confused

Tommorow is the press conference about a lemur.
So the world will know tommorow correct.

So why say the 25th may is the world changing event?

They use the word "EVENT" not discovery.

So this gives me the impression it is infact two different things completely, i think the HC are trying to make us think we know what it is, and then BAM the world is completely shocked.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   

this one I like the most because it shows the earth from space and an eye in space were the sun is ..

creepy allmost the all seeing eye of the free masons / illuminati
and it almost says earth you are being watched from out there..

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I've followed this from the 1st post and I think I've sussed it!

Firstly I firmly believe that THC and the BBC will be airing programmes about the same subject....the Lemur skeleton

You should realise that companies like THC will manipulate commonly held ideas in favour of sensationalism , so if we are to take the teachings of the Bible as a case in point, then we have been told that God created this, and all planets and all life on them.

Now if we take Darwins Theory of evolution we are taught that all life is related and descended from a common ancestor.
www.darwins-theory-of-evolution.com...

If the Lemur discovery proves Darwins theory(remember that Darwins ideas are still considered a theory) , then everything we have been told in the bible is a lie , including how God created the air, water,and as the trailer suggests..... creation itself

As to the dates on the trailer I reckon they have just thrown together a load of world defining events in an attempt to imply that this revelation is on a par with them.

All of this is of course just my opinion

[edit on 18/5/2009 by Argyll]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
If your theory is correct maybe the big un-vail is on the 25th..just talking about it sooner

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AllexxisF1

Yes Allexxis, that is what I think.....and the other Billions who you so easily discounted as Blah Blah Blah......

You missed my point......To clarify if the discovery on THC scientifically proved what I coined as “Global Events”.....not what you assume....i.e. unscientifically!

Therefore IF proved scientifically....this would mean a lot more than an evolutionary discovery of the missing linked Lemur.
AND the majority of the world would think the same too.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Maybe they found God on the sun

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Maybe we willl have a massive ufo showing event, nah!

Okay I'm down to 3 things, either:

God and Religiony stuff
primates
aliens

or any of the stuff I wrote in these past many pages

This is going to be one large thread in another week someone is getting lots of flags and stars for sure

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
tv.sky.com...

History UK's TV Listings is on here but you can only go up to the 24th Im gonna look at the TV guide on TV and see if that goes to the 25th and more importantly whether it says TBA at all after 9

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join