It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel: Global Event on May 25, 2009

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:16 PM
link   
i thought the mayans have said themselves there is no doomsday in 2012?

2012 to the mayans is just a reset button on their calender. a new beginning.nothing more

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
BBC lemur maybe.

But the history channel probaly has nothing to do with the damn monkey/lemur people keep banging on about, if the lemur is going to be revealed on the 19th why the hell would they say the date which changes the world in on the 25th??!!

I think some people are trying desperatly to put it down to a damn lemur.

And i myself have seen the ad on the history channel which so many of you call a hoax.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Ok is he/she listed in the phone-book under "Hoaxer of the YouTube History Channel May 25 Commercial"?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:21 PM
link   
its obviously not a fake when the BBC is airing the same information THE NEXT DAY lol. Literally 24 hours after its aired on history

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I'm still thinking they are about two separate things.
The second ad just throws the monkey idea out of the box.IMHO

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by n000b

The 2nd Ad" What if Everything is Lie, Air, Water, Creation) is what I am ?'ng.

Not saying Ad is Faked, but until a couple posts up there have only been like 3 claiming to have viewed the on their TV.

I'm hoping it's not a fake ad. I am not convinced though.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
New developments on this...
I work in a bookshop, and today we received an email about a book whose details are being kept secret until publication. On our computers, it appears as 'Untitled' by 'Unknown'. But we were told that it will coincide with a BBC programme presented by David Attenborough to do with a new scientific breakthrough, which will be receiving wide media attention. Whether these 'Lemur-link' rumours are to do with this is quite possible, but the publishers are keeping real quiet about the whole thing.

Just a thought...

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
The second ad talking about everything being a lie.
Thats got nothing to do with a lemur or monkey.
In science we learn about evolution, would that mean evolution is a lie?
We learn religion, that means religion is a lie.

So both religion and evolution is a lie according to the history channel.

And if someone can connect a lemur to that ad i will be impressed.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Heck, just my luck. I go into hospital on the 27th. I`ll miss the broadcast of this.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
"The story describes the fossil, named Darwinius masillae, and a documentary about it by David Attenborough for the BBC and The History Channel...."

blogs.sciencemag.org...

[edit on 18/5/2009 by 80r0m1r]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Aha, done a little digging, and came up with this:

Attenborough's Missing Link

Though this information seems to show the Lemur-like fossils being found in Germany...
Now forgive my lack of knowledge on the subject (I'm no anthropologist), but isn't it generally accepted that Africa was the cradle of humanity? So why would these fossils have been found in a quarry outside Frankfurt?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by FX44rice
reply to post by Nightchild

Ok is he/she listed in the phone-book under "Hoaxer of the YouTube History Channel May 25 Commercial"?

It's even easier; Send a mail to the posters account in the Youtube-clip.
However, If you decide to continue to claim it a hoax without even investigating or evidence, then by all means continue.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
People keep banging on about this.
The bbc and history channel might be two seperate things..

Yet again how would finding the missing link make everything we know a lie?

[edit on 18-5-2009 by Haydn_17]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Always had a feeling we were connected to Lemurs... buncha monkey business. I'm goin bananas! Where did I hear we were from primates?! I heard it through the apevine!..... ok ok ok I'm done.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I can see it now..

BREAKING NEWS WE DECEND FROM LEMURS!!!

Today the world was shocked to discover we decened from lemurs, the govt declared it lemur day.

People had to take a day off work to deal with the shock.
People went out into the streets to discuss how our lives have changed.

One man says " Oh my god i can't beleive it, we actually decend from lemurs followed by monkeys"

One man says he didnt even hear about evolution untill today.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Still think its about lemurs?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrawleR
Always had a feeling we were connected to Lemurs... buncha monkey business. I'm goin bananas! Where did I hear we were from primates?! I heard it through the apevine!..... ok ok ok I'm done.

Hahaha! That was too much, but I loved it.
I must say, I'm not overly sure about the whole connection myself!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
someone record bbc 1 *aint got recorder*- apparently according to my mom there was just an ad on there and i missed it and she mumbles somethnig saying it said we are going to change how we think about ourselves may 26h

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I found this on another thread/website - not saying I buy into it completely but it kind of makes sense along with the second commercial having so much NWO/Illuminati symbolism:

"Let me be one of the first in the world to point something out myself . . . . it struck me immediately regarding this big announcement about a LEMUR of sorts being the missing link . . . . that it would seem to support the Urantia Book . . . . and I expect you will start to see a new wave of promotion of the Urantia Book because of this, which I have been warning was going to happen one way or another. That Book is intended to be a major "religious" guide for the 21st Century." brother thomas blog

brothomasblog.blogspot.com...

More Here:

urantiabook.org...

Hmmmmm

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Ok so, from what I have gleaned from the web, this fossil find (lemur) is unveiled at a press conference tomorrow in New York. Then apparently the findings of the research done on the fossil (which has been up until tomorrow a closely guarded secret) will be examined in a documentary featuring David Attenbrough. This documentary will be aired by the History Channel in the US on the 25th and the BBC in the UK on the 26th. The documentary is 90 minutes long, which fits in nicely to the 2 hour slot on the History Channel when you factor in Ad breaks (no ads on the BBC). The documentary will coincide with the release of a book on the same subject.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Lemurs? how boring!

I hope to god its not that because i really dont care lol. it doesnt interest me in the slightest what i descend from if its anything on this planet (unless its something cool like a fish that can fly n see in the dark n # :lol

Or, Aliens! but its not like there going to say that on a Tv channel, a mean disclosure on 2 separate days? nah, not happening lol

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join