It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel: Global Event on May 25, 2009

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Soldat401

a cover story all along then?

*prays it is*

i hope the partial list of names at the conference is coreect and genuine because it's time travel extravaganza!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AllexxisF1

actually when you put it like that it sounds rather cool..ok sir you deserve an internet,a star and a cookie!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I went to the time slot on the History Channel yesterday morning on my DishNetwork satellite receiver. It showed the 2012 thing at eight, and then "To Be Announced."

Early evening, I tried to go to the same place to set a marker to record, and the entire line up for the evening had changed. No 2012, now there was "What did the Romans do for us?" and "What did the Tudors do for us?". Nothing at all to show a 2 hour event on the 19th through 26th. What gives?

Did I misread? I triple checked, but it was completely gone. The History Channel website shows the 2012/Mayan thing plus 2hours still.

Anyone else have Dish/Direct/Cable who can check my work?

Wonder is THC saw this thread and thought, "Well, we're hosed now. We have a crap show that we've over-hyped..." Fear at a boycott? LOL.

Better pull it. (Yikes)

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
The British Satelite only goes up to the 24th , so tommorow it should go right up to the 25th and I can see what's on the British History channel, Hopefully its not the " TBA " The US one is getting

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Just had a thought, Maybe that clothed think object on the BBC ad is something like an ancient Document, thats something you wouldnt want to get wet and is fragile, Maybe not but just a thought

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Natonstan

The BBC show is possibly seperate altogether and to be presented by David Attenborough.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by FX44rice

Originally posted by 80r0m1r
Hello all, new poster here but lurked on the forums for a while. This thread has been a great read and finally gave me the kick up the backside I needed to register.

As far as the second advert being proven to be genuine, I'm not so sure (hope I'm wrong) but someone posting a video to Youtube of the supposed advert playing on their television set, is not proof of anything really. The hoaxster could have simply spliced it in between a recording of some normal adverts and then played it back on their tv and filmed it.

I agree with this for now. I'm calling fake on 2nd Ad still.

Someone is having fun with this perhaps

There needs to be additional confirmation of the 2nd Ad being legit.

www.youtube.com...

more confirmation than this ?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Hey,

Going to put video of bbc ad on youtube, a little shoddy but a lot of people seem like they would be happy to see it anyway so here goes until something better...

Just uploading it now or is there already one of good quality yet?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by inkuk

Thanks a lot, as far as i'm aware there is still no copy of the ad

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by scarface1111

That is NOT confirmation in any way shape or form. Anybody with half a brain can connect their PC to their TV these days... it's not too much of a stretch to conclude that the video you linked is a clever hoax, where someone has inserted the (possibly) fake advert in between some pre-recorded normal adverts from the History Channel, and then played the whole thing back through their TV set and filmed it on a camcorder.

We need more proof before we can state whether this 2nd advert is legit.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Hi..

I assume it should be as well...

Im starting to think this is discusting how they play all those dates and state how everything was a lie.
This is to extreme/missleading for advertising based on a fossil of a monkey...

Im not saying this isnt a great find,,I enjoy watching shows on such things but I beleive we are in for a big let down on they way they are hyping this..

And as for this being global and change the lives of everyone is complete BS if its a fossil of a monkey,,,,
(but I do luv bananas on my cereal)

Im sure evolution plays a big part in Earths history and is interesting trying to determing mans path along these lines...
And is strange on the timeline how/or why man changed so drasticlly than any others and popped outta nowhere and suddenly so differet....

Evolution is a touchy topic with many avenues and directions one can go on this topic....

but anyways,,,I think we are in for a big let down,,,

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Again, sorry for appalling quality but will give those an idea who havn't seen it yet, link to bbc ad here...

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
They've found Cleopatra's tomb.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by inkuk

thanks mate
helps the yanks and things who can't view this ^^

i find it interesting and that it might be two different events to confuse us.. even if it is the missing link it's still interesting as it shows we began to evolve 40+million years earlier than imagined. even though it wouldnt be earth changing but it would mean that science books need to be rewritten.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The BBC and the History Channel programs are completely unrelated. The BBC are hyping up the fact that Human Ancestory isnt what we think it is, but The History Channel is something else entirely imo, nothing to do with Lemurs or Human Primate History.
The fact the 2 co-incide relatively within 24 hours is just coincidence and was probobally pre-planned by the BBC. Part of me is thinking The History Channel is about Alien life or discovery and then the BBC will show this documentary the day after as a way of reminding people that were only Human with evolutionary past ourselves like Alien Life is.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Just saw another History Channel commercial -- said something along the lines of, "She died when she was a girl" ... got to be Cleopatra.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by 821nkline

she wasnt a girl.. she was 39 years old and killed herself.

so that blows the cleopatra theory away

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   
"She died when she was a girl"

Well delving deeper into that meaning, your either born a girl or not (assuming its a Human species.) Unless your obviously "changed," which I doubt they had the know-how to do millions of years ago.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
in regards to the

"She was only a girl when she died, but she will change history forever.. A GLOBAL EVENT MAY 25TH 2009"

could this be what they are referring to?....

www.unexplainable.net...

a 5 year old article about something that happened in 1996 but interesting nonetheless

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I think it's two different things also. I have been reading so muchh I don't pay attention to where or what site or link

But it did deal with this Lemur but the second was something else they found in this Museum so I would think this is why they might be showing so close together.

This species specimen was a female I don't know if they used girl to mislead however.

This is about as interesting trying to figure out as Remember the 5th of Nov. right here at ATS

I deleted the show from the UFO hunters last week about that navy underwater stuff but last night I watched the rerun (didn't record darn) but they mentioned dated on that show and I think the 58 date had something ufo related because it caught my attention. If anyone has that on there DVR can you check out the dates they mentioned and what they were for.
Oct.10,1958

Could it deal with Eisenhower or Hoover all I remember it clicked with me when I heard it.

She was only a girl when she died
but she will change history forever

maybe we were here walking the earth longer then we thought. I can't wait to be let down

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join