It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel: Global Event on May 25, 2009

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lasheic
reply to post by getreadyalready

That said, I am consistently disappointed in what they think is ground-breaking, so don't be too excited.

They don't think it's ground-breaking, they just want YOU to think it is.

It's a sales pitch people. They're selling you a product. If it were anything truly monumental, we'd have heard about it elsewhere. Reality doesn't seek exclusive broadcast rights. Reality happens, and everyone else scrambles to be the first to pick up on it.

Excellent point. If it were of any 'value' then it wouldn't come about in this manner. Same thing with the UFO shows - they are worthless IMO of course.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I have not participated in this thread because when Isaw the commercial on T.V I thought that it was just an advert on a new show.
Well I read thelast few posts on here, and I saw people here waiting to see the commercial again, I found it on YouTube(Hope this is the one you guys are talking about)..still to this day I dont know how to imbed videos(maybe I should learn) so I will just put the link here for you all.
Thats the only contribution I can make at this point for I am dumbfounded on this particular case.
Here ya go.
www.youtube.com...
I hope that is it.
If not, sorry I tried.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

will do ofc just finished now

here's the link

i495.photobucket.com...

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
It strikes me as weird that we are to think that this is the most important find ever? Catching a crop circle maker, a downed UFO, retrieving the purported technology and knowledge at the Giza Plateau... I am convinced that any one of these would be as ground breaking as any, and people likely know the secrets already to this information. Heck, if they said tomorrow that 9/11 was in fact an inside job, THAT would be a world changing event.

So why this, why now? I tend to think that the news is controlled. Why are they letting the cat out of the bag now? Something just seems odd. If they wanted to have a world changing event why not park a UFO outside of CNN's studios? They could have done that a long time ago. why this why now.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Just seen the BBC AD!!!! Didn’t even want to post it but I seen it!!!

The item in question looks like a painting under a cloth, and the symbols?? They are Fragile & This way up symbols. The symbols were: A Wine Glass (indicating fragile) & Two arrows pointing up.
There was a third but the BBC logo was covering it. Said it will “Change how we think about ourselves” airing May 26th.

The symbols really are nothing, it just shows whatever is in the case may be "fragile" or if the hype is to be believed.... "Shattering"

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I keep missing the BBC advert

The symbols, posted earlier, did seem Sumerian like - well, a simple comparison. But, I am no expert.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I posted a PICTURE OF THE SYMBOLS (thats so people can see it ^^)

scroll up page 42 a bit..

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

posted a picture of the advert my clear it up.. it may mean.. Fragile(the wine glass) two arrows pointing up (might mean this way up) the third is covered by shadow it seems.

i495.photobucket.com...

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by RenDMC

The item in question looks like a painting under a cloth, and the symbols?? They are Fragile & This way up symbols. The symbols were: A Wine Glass (indicating fragile) & Two arrows pointing up.
There was a third but the BBC logo was covering it. Said it will “Change how we think about ourselves” airing May 26th.

The symbols really are nothing, it just shows whatever is in the case may be "fragile" or if the hype is to be believed.... "Shattering"

He put the thin cloth coverd thing into the box.
The first symbol looks like a umbrella, i still dont see why they would put bones into such a big box.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
i googled may 25th global event last night and on another website it said there would be this press conference followed by this show.... so i think it very well could be "monumental" .... i think theyre disclosing because the french are about to any ways and i think they know we came from something much more than just adam and eve allthough i do belive there were probably 1000 adam and eve pairs placed strategicallly by ET's and thats how our planet started populating

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Hello all, new poster here but lurked on the forums for a while. This thread has been a great read and finally gave me the kick up the backside I needed to register.

As far as the second advert being proven to be genuine, I'm not so sure (hope I'm wrong) but someone posting a video to Youtube of the supposed advert playing on their television set, is not proof of anything really. The hoaxster could have simply spliced it in between a recording of some normal adverts and then played it back on their tv and filmed it.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17

Originally posted by RenDMC

He put the thin cloth coverd thing into the box.
The first symbol looks like a umbrella, i still dont see why they would put bones into such a big box.

YES!!! it did look like the size of a painting though, what symbolism does an umbrella have in storage/travel situations?? (please nobody say rain... lol)

This whole thing has got me so hyped!!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
I'm writing from Italy and I'm not able to see BBC. I just saw TCH comemrcial on youtube, so I have oine simple question to the people that saw BBC and THC commercials:

are you 100% sure BBC and THC are talking about the same global event/topic? Or is it just an opinion/feelings you had?

Thank you.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Everyone LOOK at the width and lenght of the box.

Thats a pretty big monkey/lemur

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by zanfib
I'm writing from Italy and I'm not able to see BBC. I just saw TCH comemrcial on youtube, so I have oine simple question to the people that saw BBC and THC commercials:

are you 100% sure BBC and THC are talking about the same global event/topic? Or is it just an opinion/feelings you had?

Thank you.

People are "assuming" they are the same as they both have the same general "feeling about them. I mean both talk about how they will "Change how we think" & "Everything we know" to some extent.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

yep and they said it wa sonly tiny like 18 inches or something that box is at least the size of a painting!

i495.photobucket.com...

(link to my pic for ppl who cba scrolling) ^^

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by zanfib

Thank you.

I sent an email to the bbc earler asking them, i should get a reply tommorow.

And they do answer each email, they even replied when i complained about eastender being a depressing tv show.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:07 AM
link   
guys i just realised what the UMBRELLA sign of the i495.photobucket.com... means i'm guessing it's:

DO NOT GET WET!
it seems logical if it's electrical or a painting

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
The topic of this "global event" is not secret anymore, if the articles I have seen have seen are any indication.

Apparently, there will be a press conference at the American Museum of Natural History on May 19, and the discovery will be unveiled.

According to the Wall Street Journal, a leading paleontologist said scientists have discovered the 47 million-year-old fossil of an ancient primate whose features suggest it could be the common ancestor of ALL later monkeys, apes and humans. Previously limited fossil evidence gave rise to the debate as to whether the family to which this type of creature belonged actually gave rise to monkeys, apes and humans. This discovery appears to bolster the less popular position that our ancient ape-like ancestor was an adapid, the believed precursor of lemurs. If true, that would make the adapids the nearest thing we have to a "missing link" to all hominids, apes, and prosimians.

While I am not sure this change "everything" I think it is a great discovery.

The complete Wall Street Journal article is here:
online.wsj.com...

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

That, I have to say, is one huge box for a money.
Seems to me like a human skeleton is stored within the crate for transportation.

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join