It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel: Global Event on May 25, 2009

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I got the impression there is MORE than one thing inside the crate because there was already a cloth covered object inside before he put the thin one in.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by navajo66
The topic of this "global event" is not secret anymore, if the articles I have seen have seen are any indication.

Apparently, there will be a press conference at the American Museum of Natural History on May 19, and the discovery will be unveiled.

According to the Wall Street Journal, a leading paleontologist said scientists have discovered the 47 million-year-old fossil of an ancient primate whose features suggest it could be the common ancestor of ALL later monkeys, apes and humans. Previously limited fossil evidence gave rise to the debate as to whether the family to which this type of creature belonged actually gave rise to monkeys, apes and humans. This discovery appears to bolster the less popular position that our ancient ape-like ancestor was an adapid, the believed precursor of lemurs. If true, that would make the adapids the nearest thing we have to a "missing link" to all hominids, apes, and prosimians.

While I am not sure this change "everything" I think it is a great discovery.

The complete Wall Street Journal article is here:
online.wsj.com...

If this was the case why doesnt the history channel say
"World changing event, may 19th"

Also the word "event" is used which means something is happening on the 25th, hopefully aliens landing

Well i can dream.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17

then again.. the lemur was bought in two parts it is logical if it is a lemur that was divided in two..

however i hope it's greater as everything points to it i just wonder if a new commercial was launched? also wasnt the Lemur tomorrow... why show it on the 25th if it is a Lemur?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Hey,

OK, apologies if this has been mentioned before, but here is my theory:

I do not believe that this is the lemur missing link thing. Whilst that does fit the information that we have been given I would have thought that such a documentary would be more geared to Discovery?
I do however believe that it will touch upon that Lemur thing as it mentions 47 million years which I guess is that ...

With it being on History I think that it is something more conspiracy orientated.
I think that it is Illuminati.

"What if everything you knew ... was a lie"
That is very Illuminati orientated and it would coincide well with the release of Angels and Demons ...

The dates given. Many would argue that the NWO/Illuminati (whatever you may call them) were behind those. JFK, Obama, NASA etc.

So looking at the information that the trailers have given us they lead me to believe that this is a further documentary on the Illuminati.

Either way, I think that this is a great marketing campaign, it has all of us talking and yet we are none the wiser ... great work History and I cannot wait to see this show.

Anyways, yeah that is my ten pence worth

[edit on 18-5-2009 by george_gaz]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Stop searching, it is the lemur.

As part of a heavily promoted publicity campaign, the skeleton will be displayed at a news conference on Tuesday at the American Museum of Natural History in New York; the History Channel plans a documentary on the primate at 9 p.m. on May 25; and Little Brown is bringing out a book. The Wall Street Journal published an article on Friday giving some scientific details of the discovery.

Source

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by george_gaz

that doesnt explain "She was just a girl when she died,but she will change history forever" or "What if everything you knew was a lie? Our Air, Our Water, Our Life...Creation" and this

i495.photobucket.com...

as Infinite says perhaps it's a young female human from 47 million years ago that they kept hidden?

that box is big enough for a small body,a painting or an electrical device.. also the symbols means:

1.Umbrella=Do not get wet!
2.Wine Glass=fragile
3. two up arrows=this way up.

also the dates arent being said as if the dates are lies but that May 25th will join those historic dates in history.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

Yeah ignore me
my bad.

Having just had a think I reckon I am wrong.

I was a little too hasty and got carried away with the Illuminati idea that I washed over the other evidence ...

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by agnain
Stop searching, it is the lemur.

As part of a heavily promoted publicity campaign, the skeleton will be displayed at a news conference on Tuesday at the American Museum of Natural History in New York; the History Channel plans a documentary on the primate at 9 p.m. on May 25; and Little Brown is bringing out a book. The Wall Street Journal published an article on Friday giving some scientific details of the discovery.

Source

One word... Ghey!!!...

I was really hoping for it to be some kind of ... well anything better than this damn Lemur... but yeah, everything fits even "She was a girl when she died... or does it??"

I really hope it's not...

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by agnain

okay, I just read that article.

One question...

What does thishave to do with the Air we breathe, and our water?

I can see the creation part, but not the other two.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Yeah sorry guys.... I too was wishing this was more than a lame monkey find, but thats what it is by the looks of it, check out NY Times link above.

or here - www.nytimes.com...

They have hyped this way too much for what it is IMO. The TV advert is misleading I think.

As for the air we breath advert... I don't see this on the HT page... is this legit?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
why would the history channel show it being put in a crate? the most important fossil ever? just toss it in a crate? to raiders of the lost ark for me.I read someone thought it could be two separate events. very interesting, to smart for HC............probably

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

It has nothing to do with lie, our air and our water, his is just the marketing part, just to make people watch THC.

Believeme, I hope I'm wrong. But I'm sure I'm right.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by agnain

12th time that article has been posted

Please read through the thread. If you read the link I posted from a source close to this, some of the article is true but there is more to this.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by II HAL II

yes it's legit many people have seen it and here it is with someone recording it on their TV.

www.youtube.com...

it's a hell of a show so far lol even if it is just a lemur look how it brought us together and either if it's got nothing to do with UFO's..does it matter? PRG and Stephen are releasing the files they have from sources inside thats why he gave an ultimatum to Obama.

also i took this pic on BBC 1..

i495.photobucket.com...

1.Umbrella=Do not get wet!
2.Wine Glass=fragile
3. two up arrows=this way up.

also why slam a fossil into a big crate wouldnt you put it in a stylish glass case like any other fossil?

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

The only thing there is more is marketing.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
I read someone thought it could be two separate events. very interesting, to smart for HC............probably

That is the apparent theory.

I believe this could be possible, the BBC have not suggested their documentary is linked to The History Channel. Apparently, they have the exclusive rights and not the BBC.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   
here's a thought for you everyone...

perhaps this really is two events? apparently the lemur conference is tomorrow?

whats to stop say the BBC being the REAL event thats why it shows the box and the HC covering for them with adverts as to not give it away?

if something big would happen you would give it to someone like BBC,Sky News,CNN,Fox,ABC etc etc not the HC

although this is just speculation on i think one of the biggest threads i seen on ATS for quite a while

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

The History Channel is, more or less, aiming towards creationism. Second advert points to a mystical theme surrounding creationism, the third advert makes reference to "she died a girl".

Evolution.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

If it's Evolution whats with the big claims then..because a time travel device or human from 47 million years ago would send shockwaves around the world and people would be like "
" for a simple tiny monkey with a foot long tail most people will more like "
"

the only ones getting excited over that would be Paleontologists (however you spell it)

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

The Illuminati are interested in the four elements, and 2 of the four are air and water... just a thought

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join