It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel: Global Event on May 25, 2009

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
It aint going to be Big News because its on History Channel. If it was going to be Big News it would be on the same channels as 9/11 was or Moon landings, not History channel. I could be wrong...but thats just what i think!

The adverts are just over hyping it. The people behind history Channel know what there doing. Anyway its been a success, its got us talking and we have passed it on to others. I will be watching it to see what it is about and i bet other people will!

Tsom87

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
The dates showed in the videos are referred to EVENTS.
If it is all about lemur then why wouldn't the referring to dates that had similar findings/news? What would be the link between 911 and the finding of a old monkey thing?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:19 AM
link   
What would be the link between 911 and the finding of a old monkey thing?

The fact every world event in History has been Human made, and without "monkeys" Humans wouldnt exist. But if this thing they found WASNT a monkey and was found to be something else that Humans came from, then everything that we are suddenly becomes questionable.

link   
reply to post by beokii

it annoys me when people look at all them dates and think oh 9/11 is the most important of all.. yes it was a tragic event that has led to the War on Terror at the cost of more than 3 million lives but look closely at the other events they are vital parts of modern human history it has to either match their significance or be more significant if thats possible.

link   
Hey,

I have not seen this BBC advert.
When is the BBC show airing?

Cheers

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Perhaps what we don't know about "our air" & "our water" is referencing UFO's & USO's?? All theis speculation is going to give this programme some amazing viewing figures...

Does anyone know what time this programme is on??

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by george_gaz

May 26th the most significant part of the advert is going into the vault
and taking out a thin piece of something then planting it into an already full crate...

i took a pic of it u can find it on Page 42 onwards

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

Because 911 is quite recent and people will remember that for sure. But isn't there other news that could be referred to instead of attacks etc.? It's just a different genre of event.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:30 AM
link   
After staying with this thread from the beginning here's what I think;2 hour time slot.....2 shows.First show...........lemur or some such.second show.........what if says it all.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by genius/idoit]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Hi, been following this thread from the beginning and have only just actually had some time to take a serious look at it, it makes no real sense to me but here are my ramblings anyway ...

I couldn't find any real answers, as someone pointed out the second advert has weird anomaly's on the dates listed. If something was this ground breaking the advert would be perfect, no doubt. These are done for a purpose, I tried playing around with some math on them, some coincidences were thrown up. For example 1+9+5+8 = 23 the number which some think has mystical properties (I don't). Also the number 11 features heavily not only in the second and bottom lines but also: 1+0+2+8 = 11

With the second line I tried this 711-12+198+4=901.

Running a search on this number, I found this guy - Thābit ibn Qurra he died in 901.

However no real gems could be gleamed from this and I'm not willing to invest anymore time playing around with figures I think this is just clutching at straws.

1028 AD
JULY11-12 198 4
MARCH 15, 1246
OCT. 10, 1958
SEPT. 11, 2001 9/11

In addition to someone pointing out the lack of a space between the 11 and July. Notice also the space between the 198 and the 4 - The date of July 11-12 1984 yields nothing within an internet search. Nothing of significance was I able to find. Only thing which may slightly tie into this is this collection of Oxford Nucleic Acids Research published 11 July 84. DNA research ties in with the theory about DNA being tampered with. I looked through a couple and they're highly scientific about DNA and the like, whoosh over my head but if someone far cleverer than I can take a look and let me know what the fudge they are referring to that would be cool.

Nucleic Acids Research

I think the second line is key to all this, you'll also notice that there is no comma after the numbers and before the year like every other line and this is the only date with two potential days. Something about that date doesn't stack up.

Just to throw this in the arena too, Dan Brown is releasing a new book in September called The Lost Symbol which is about Freemasonry and a conspiracy in Washington DC. I wonder if this is the build up to this and is nothing more than hype for that new book. Could be a documentary about the plot, would allow the BBC and HC to save face by saying we are covering a work of fiction so the adverts were justified.

A loose tie in with this - in one of the adverts the sun/moon turns into an eye. Could be the all seeing eye or maybe the eye on the seal of the US. The meaning of these eyes is apparently this:

The eye on the seal represents an active intervention of God in the affairs of men, while the Masonic symbol stands for a passive awareness by God of the activities of men.

Source: The Eye in the Pyramid

This active intervention by a god/higher power in the lives of men the planet ties in with another theory already thrown into this thread. I said loose because god doesn't intervene if it is Masonry symbology. Anyway there we go, roll on the 25th or probably 26th because the time zone for me could be a killer and I would have to try find a decent internet stream of the HC.

Thanks for reading.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raider of Truth
reply to post by george_gaz

May 26th the most significant part of the advert is going into the vault
and taking out a thin piece of something then planting it into an already full crate...

i took a pic of it u can find it on Page 42 onwards

If your talking about the Wine glass symbol and others, its to let the people who handle the cargo know how to handle it. They spray paint in on to the Box i.e the Cargo. Well....am sure thats what it means.

Wine Glass = fragile
umbrella = Don't get it wet
Arrows = open this side or push it this way?

Tsom87

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
OK i just downloaded a program called DigiGuide to search for the BBC program, and at 10:00pm they are screening a show called "Uncovering our earliest ancestors: The Link" And it says its 'a documentary, written and narrated by David Attenborough, telling the story behind what could be one of the most important scientific discoveries of the 21st century, a discovery that could change our understanding of evolution.'
So thats the bbc show.

Sorry i couldnt copy paste Digi guide wont allow it.

Just found this too
www.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 18-5-2009 by pazcat]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Thanks Raider, I will make sure I watch that.

I think that the Lemur thing fits into the whole "our air" and "our water" stuff perfectly. If this is the missing link and it pulls evolution out of "theory" and it becomes the "true story of creation" then it does explain our air and our water as a product of planetary evolution from the Big Bang etc.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I have been reading this post for a while now. I so hope it's not about some lemur! I really hope it IS a global life changing event and personally I dont see some lemur being that. IDK I'm just guessing. I would love for it to be aliens like many others but I am not sure. This is just a weird thing and very good marketing may I add. If this isnt earth shattering information I will never watch the History Channel again. Comparing it to such huge events is crazy if it's not going to be equal if not bigger. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by 80r0m1r
Hello all, new poster here but lurked on the forums for a while. This thread has been a great read and finally gave me the kick up the backside I needed to register.

As far as the second advert being proven to be genuine, I'm not so sure (hope I'm wrong) but someone posting a video to Youtube of the supposed advert playing on their television set, is not proof of anything really. The hoaxster could have simply spliced it in between a recording of some normal adverts and then played it back on their tv and filmed it.

I agree with this for now. I'm calling fake on 2nd Ad still.

Someone is having fun with this perhaps

There needs to be additional confirmation of the 2nd Ad being legit.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by White Locust
reply to post by Common Good

The Illuminati are interested in the four elements, and 2 of the four are air and water... just a thought

Glad you mentioned that as I was also thinking along those lines.There is quite a big film coming out in the UK called "Angels And Demons" by Dan Brown all about fire water and air signs combined with the illuminati.

Could it be connected with this film?

[edit on 18-5-2009 by tarifa37]

[edit on 18-5-2009 by tarifa37]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

The interesting thing is that the BBC special is only 1 hour, but History is blocking out 2 hours. This may fit the theory that they are 2 different documentaries. Possibly about 2 different discoveries?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TSOM87

i know mate i already posted the symbol answers for people who didnt know ^^

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Soldat401

Wasnt there some talk that the history channel show is to be followed by a press conference? Either way i think the BBC one is confirmed, in the 2nd link it says more info on the 19th, thats tomorrow for Europe. I would hedge my bets and guess the HC one will be the same, not positive but id have a fiver on it.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Things I Learned From This Thread.

1) A simple commercial is enough to completely dislodge the common sense portion of the brain for many people.

2) People do not read all the posts in a thread to get an accurate footing of what the heck people are talking about. Seriously you have concrete sources saying exactly what the special is and people are still posting that they think its about how we are living in the Matrix minus the leather body suits.

3) Some people on this BB are bat**** crazy. I don't mean that is some blanket way, but seriously some of these posts make you wonder if this dead 47 million year old primate is smarter than some posters here.

4) I love how certain people slammed other people time and time again saying that the lemur story was incorrect and no way could it be the History Channel special. Yet they could not be more wrong or look more like an ***. How about an apology those people who you called out.

I will end on this note because I think its important.

How the hell is a 47 million year old primate that just may well be the "missing link" some kind of huge let down or advertisement scam?

Seriously WTF is wrong with some of you people.

Just because its not about some grey aliens or OMFG NWO conspiracy it's not worth your time? You are somehow being let down because this find may possibly fill in the theory of our evolution and possibly alter our timelines?

Are you kidding me?

If this story just popped up on the front page today with nothing to do with the History Channel you would be celebrating this find. But since it is tied in with some dramatic History channel COMMERCIAL! that leads you to hope that your grey alien OMFG NWO conspiracy might come true and then not, it's a huge let down.

This find is important.

The scientists working on this project deserved to be recognized.

This event is truly something worth of ATS discussion and everyone around the world celebrating this miraculous well preserved find that teaches us (partially) where we come from.

\\end rant

[edit on 18-5-2009 by AllexxisF1]

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join