It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel: Global Event on May 25, 2009

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Inku posted it already then i reposted i think it's enough not our fault if lazy ATS'ers won't read eveything

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Yeah that's not what created the BIG hype.

The big hype was created by the Faked THC ad.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by FX44rice

can you PLEASE post the link to the debunked thread of the video...and i mean a detailed debunk not someone saying "yeah this is fake kkthxbai!?1?!111"

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
The link he just posted which he thinks I'm referring to - much of the rhetoric is the same but the advert lasted for about thirty seconds and didn't feature someone pulling papers out of a drawer - for sure - IT FEATURED THE SAME DATES!

Get my avatar - when I see (the version of the above advert I saw) I'll upload it and show you. And you can watch out for BBC1 on th 26th to see for yourself what they are eluding to.

That said, yes - alot of what was said was exactly what I saw when I first saw THC's video from this post - so I did mean exactly the same look and feel.

N.B. If it's on THC website it HAS to be real, surely. Clever fakes are commonplace after all. Lots of people in their Mum's basements et al???

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

I know its just annoying so i thought id put it up again, so we know what the BBC ad is for, i believe THC is probably for the same show. Might be wrong though. As to the fake one, im sure you guys will figure it out.

also Tailoredvagabond, the show on the BBC on the 26th is known, its no suprise. Uncovering our earliest ancestors: The Link presented by David Attenborough.

[edit on 18-5-2009 by pazcat]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   

It is 1st debunked as NO One has viewed it anywhere other than YT.

Just go look at any blogs talking about it.

It's basically old news at this point that its a fake. It's obvoius but believe what you want, its a fake.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   

well i'm looking at blogs and there are no threads with that on..so can you post a link to a debunk thread please?

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Finalized

I gotta agree with ya. Only for the fact that, it's pretty much saying; "We have world shaking information that will change everything forever!!" (But only available to those who specifically have The History Channel. So call your local cable provider and join the masses and make us more money."

If it really was something that big, I don't think THC could have "exclusive rights" to it. That implies there's money to be made. And if it was some sort of Alien thing, I think the government would ensure more things such as how it was released and on many networks. After all, if they've covered up so much up until this point, couldn't they control the flow a little bit more? A simple operation such as a hostile take over could easily have prevent such info from being released in a commercial before it was shown.

But that's just IMHO... I could be WAY off as I usually tend to be.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Actually a lot of hype already started with the very first commercial from THC because people wanted to know what could possibly match to such important event dates, but the next one (that you say is fake) certainly added to more hype, so I can understand what you're saying.

The article posted by 80r made some good points about some hype as well~

"It is being heavily promoted but scientists have not yet had a chance to see the fossil or read the paper describing it. When they get a call from a journalist or are asked their opinion on it, then, it can be difficult to discuss the find because they do not know the details. This can be harmful as it can not only lead to the spread of overblown assertions but it can also make us look foolish if these finds do not turn out to be all they were cracked up to be."

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:45 PM
link   
That's me told.

Have to say though, I can't find it anywhere, this Attenborough programme. Plus, it's VEEEEERY sh** y for them to bill this as something else. If THC video is for the same thing.

Also - why Attenborough would do something for THC before the BBC escapes me completely. It should do so for everyone else, too because that doesn't fit with normality.

Sullen.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Raider go to GLP and this thread REAL TRUTH ABOUT 25TH MAY 2009 GLOBAL EVENT!!

Misfit - Yes I think 35 pgs back though enough info was produced for all to clearly understand this 25th Event is about the Lemur / Missing Link.

People were getting WAY out there on ET's, time travel, holograms, matrix etc., etc.

That was created by the Fake Vid. Still its an important find in History though.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by TailoredVagabond

Sorry man, didnt mean to sound rude, its just ive posted it quite a few times and people dont see it.
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   

thanks mate gonna take a ganders at it now

second line...

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Ok...

The Press Conference - Report, Report
The History Channel - Website, Advert
The BBC - Listing, Advert
The Book - Listing
The Fake - Video
The T-Shirt (just kidding)

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AllexxisF1

Thanks for that. Actually, had you read my input from the beginning of this thread, I am all for something that will send shockwaves around the world. I do not, however, believe that most will find the basic premise of a missing link (if that's what we're getting) to be all that interesting/life changing/earth shattering etc. Unless there is something attached to the find that really is earth shattering. I have an open mind.

THC do run a lot of shows that use speculation rather than pure fact.

I'm asking that they provide the shock wave, and not the "what if....?"

ATS has a lot of very intelligent members to whom a missing link is quite huge. However, the whole planet may not be so enthralled.
I find it fascinating, but will it truly do the advert justice?

Is an early hominid relative more of a global event than some of the dates listed? No, it's not. Unless, there's a bit more to the story.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Yes true, the info is there about the lemur/monkey
But this is a conspiracy site, and it is one of the few places people can gather to express their ideas that would not be accepted elsewhere. It's great to finally get to the truth of things... but in the process, it can be a sort of 'therapeutic release' to be able to express the "what if's". It's one of the things that makes this forum so awesome.

edit to add the lemur word so as to stay on topic lol

[edit on 18-5-2009 by misfitoy]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

i read the whole GLP thread nothing about debunking.. although one poster only said "thats from the already debunked video" yet comes up with no proof.. in fact theya re more clueless than we are.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 80r0m1r

Hi 80,
Well done,when I first posted about the BBC,god knows how many pages
back I thought that was that.
I can't remember exactly what I saw then,so i'm assuming it's
the same ad,but I have to say the BBC's ad is far more enigmatic than THC's,unless the BBC one is a fake too,
I thought there were more people in the ad I saw,
or rather people in view.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by misfitoy

I agree its good to speculate, but its good to keep a grip on reality as well. Keep everyone from being let down. Getting fooled ain't cool.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Hi Raider,
Part of the fake THC video is from another THC docu' on time travel,
it's right beside the fake video on youtube itself.

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join