It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History Channel: Global Event on May 25, 2009

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Badgered1

Come on HC, bring it. Do something meaningful for a change.

Unbefreakingleavable.

Seriously.

Finding a 47 million year old specimen that could answer one of the most important scientific theories and you are saying THC needs to do something more meaningful.

Like what? Having someone fart into the supercollider at CERN and reproduce the big bang.

Will that suffice?

Good God, to those who actually appreciate science and history this is sort of a big deal. If it bores you, go read someone' s post about how they mind melded with their toaster oven.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I am not a long time reader on this forum, but this thread pushing 50 pages seems ridiculous. It is pretty much impossible to read in total, and difficult to stay up to date with. Getting informed about this topic would be a lot easier if all the links for all the relevant news articles and videos could be viewed in one place. Perhaps they could all be collected and added in an edit to the original post.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Natonstan
The ad just came on BBC One and it was the one featuring the crate with the symbols, Unfortunately I wasn't ready for it but I did watch it this time and I recon it's differant to what the History Channel is doing

I came to the same conclusion, BUT the BBC would need to wait to get permission IF it's the same thing.

What are the chances - seriously now (and I bewoe (if that's a word) the actions and inactions of TPTB, but) - what if it was a worldwide disclosure?

It can start with a few networks and allow for the reaction to filter round. Other networks can then react with their own coverage and develop the story. This is opposed to an announcement by one world-leader that begins "Peple of earth, citizens of Atlantis, I bring you your brothers, the crab-men" cliché - something we have all come to expect from films....

Just a thought on the logistics of disclosure. Phased, calm, and - planned. Just as you should expect. There are historical connections with the dates, so maybe there is some admission of cover-ups by previous PTB.

I think I am wishful thinking here, however!!

I say this because things like this NEVER get aired on BBC - especially on the flagship BBC1 - state owned network, y'all. Food for thought - and (unexpecting) fingers crossed!!!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The only thing causing all the Hype is this video

www.youtube.com...

Which has been DEBUNKED on every other blog site out there. Go ahead and believe this is a legit video, and you're being had!

This is the Official Video / Commercial from THC:

www.history.com...

Which does not Over-Hype anything.

It is saying it is a monumentous discovery (Of a Lemur / Missing link possibility) and to be an important date just as the other dates listed.

The Hype was created by the HOAX video uploaded to YouTube.

(Yeah the Vid of the Guy watching it on TV is Hoaxed as well.)

[edit on 18-5-2009 by FX44rice]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mario1776

I know what you mean, When ive been getting up in the mornings or coming back from being shopping I have to search back to the last post I read so I can keep updated on everything

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by FX44rice
reply to post by n000b

The 2nd Ad" What if Everything is Lie, Air, Water, Creation) is what I am ?'ng.

Not saying Ad is Faked, but until a couple posts up there have only been like 3 claiming to have viewed the on their TV.

I'm hoping it's not a fake ad. I am not convinced though.

It's not a fake - I've JUST seen live on BBC one their advert. ]
It's essentially the same as the History Channel's - but they must package it different so people believe it's theirs and they are offering original programme (from the BBCs that is).

I promise, this is a live, either BBC sponsored or constructed advert, for a scheduled programme next week.

Watch this space - and Sky+ that shizzle!!!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by FX44rice
The only thing causing all the Hype is this video

www.youtube.com...

Which has been DEBUNKED on every other blog site out there. Go ahead and believe this is a legit video, and you're being an idiot!

This is the Official Video / Commercial from THC:

www.history.com...

Which does not Over-Hype anything.

It is saying it is a monumentous discovery (Of a Lemur / Missing link possibility) and to be an important date just as the other dates listed.

The Hype was created by the HOAX video uploaded to YouTube.

(Yeah the Vid of the Guy watching it on TV is Hoaxed as well.)

Would you care to debunk the BBC advert that has just aired before Eastenders, at all???????
(I didn't watch Eastenders by the way!!!)

They are but for the 'skin' (what marketing people call the 'visual package') - THE ONE AND THE SAME.

Thus, if you can't (won't) debunk the BBC one - it's legit.

Unless the BBC has been infiltrated by YouTube's resident amateurs.

[edit on 18/5/2009 by TailoredVagabond]

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by FX44rice

there are plenty of people on this thread saying they seen it.. i personally havent seen it due to not having THC but the others look extremely genuine.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TailoredVagabond

Post what you saw then.

It is not the same

The first vid I posted is faked.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

No, you're getting confused... the BBC One advert is obviously legit, I've seen it myself. The original THC advert is also real, it's on their website. The 'other' video on Youtube is quite obviously a very clever fake.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

It's been debunked on GLP and many others. It is faked. Period.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 80r0m1r

Yes 80. You see clearly. As you had called it way back in the thread, and woke me to the fake.

It is indeed a fake, and has caused all the Hype.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   

i think he is referring to this one that our fellow ATSers inku posted..

www.youtube.com...

what i think Vagabond means is that the look of the programme is different it's the same feeling? or along those lines ^^ perhaps he can elaborate

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I've JUST seen it for the first time. I cannot see it online anywhere - I want to show you.

I will try and find it on YouTube or elsewhere again and post it right back here.

Give me fifteen minutes from when you see this (10:20 GMT/BST Wwhichever we're on now)!!!

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pazcat

Originally posted by neilparnham
just saw that advert on bbc where hes lifting something out , cant see that being some body looks to thin - maybe its a lost religious book

Just to clear up the BBC advert, it is for a show called 'Uncovering our earliest ancestors:The Link' presented by David Attenborough at 9pm.
I tried to start a thread but nobody is interested it seems
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.bbc.co.uk...

We know what the BBC advert is for though. Wether its the same thing or not im not sure, but its definatley what they are showing on the 26th.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

can you post the link please
because GLP is full of crap about Swine Flu,UFO guiding Herschel and Plank and weightloss

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

C'mon fellas its not that difficult.

This here is FAKE:

www.youtube.com...

What you saw on BBC is not this.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Yes, you mean this advert that is airing on BBC One. FX is referring to this clever but blatant fake.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 80r0m1r

HI 80,
That blog is a good find,
although the article itself is not without a little bias of its own,
since the writer himself has not seen the creature,
and is making his own assumptions.
The Attenborough programme and the History channel's
are about the same subject,whether they are the exact
same programme,I don't know.
It's supposed to be a 90 minute programme,
but I still don't see it in BBC1's listings as yet.

posted on May, 18 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
This is the BBC advert.

Sorry not embeded

www.youtube.com... d

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join