It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama warns Netanyahu: Don't surprise me with Iran strike

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Proto, you are so twisted it's scary! Excellent points!

I guess we'll have to wait and see how everyone plays their parts. Come to think of it, the US really needs another good military adventure to fire up the forges of war.

Sure takes the attention off the other crap they're pulling off.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

You managed to make one of the most disgusting posts I've ever seen.

David, you took the words out of my mouth. What bothers me even more is that the post got 3 stars! Remarks like that quote do nothing but show utter disregard for human life.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
Well, so much for the element of surprise Israel would have had!

Israel wants to bomb Iran's nuclear facilities - I say let them. There's a lot of resentment by younger Iranians of their hate-mongering government, an attack from Israel against the Iran's military and nuke facilities might just precipitate an Iranian civil war.

It's a far better thing to be in total step with one's hate mongering government than it is not to be.

I can see how Israel might have the advantage in that department for sure!

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Remarks like that quote do nothing but show utter disregard for human life.

Exactly! Killing innocent people...especially children...I just don't understand how anyone can feel that is justifiable. And to find that it got 3 stars and probably more in the future i'm sure.....

Well it's no wonder the rest of the world hates us.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I can't figure out why this is even being stated publicly ? Would the U.S not have said this to Israel in privet if it was an issue that was of importance?

It would seem that whenever something is said in public quite often the opposite is implied privately .

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper

Proto, you are so twisted it's scary! Excellent points!

I guess we'll have to wait and see how everyone plays their parts. Come to think of it, the US really needs another good military adventure to fire up the forges of war.

Sure takes the attention off the other crap they're pulling off.

I think you have got me there my friend!

We do need more assetts in the area and what better way to justify them, and what with the rising cost of gas brought on by that little oil shortage we can create even more unemployment and a fine steady paycheck and a gauranteed way of life in today's military. Its amazing how attractive a military career or job becomes when there are not many others to be had!
Tis the life! Lot's of money to be made in garrisoning, feeding, training and equiping those boys because Dooper I know you want them to have all the very best! It's why I know you are excited to help pay as of course we all are.

Keep your eye on forced migrations, you never know where an exiting people might go or what strategy they might employ as a result once there and how they factor in. The Israelis can tell you a lot about that!

When you stir up the hornets nest you really do want them to do some stinging here and there. Makes a lot of people security concience and I don't blame them. Once again I think we owe our citizens the best and should spare no expense and provide more security for them too, equiped to handle anything because they deserve that kind of protection.

Gas is expensive and people do need jobs Dooper.

Safest place to catch a seat right over there, would definately be the United Arab Emirates, that would be a commanding place to stay out of harms way always to be close to it all, Dubai is a great place from which to watch the world. For some one who really wants to watch.

[edit on 13/5/09 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   

No me, my friend. I've had a bellyful of killing and slaughter. I took my turn, I did my best, and I really had in mind a bit of peace for a while. Kind of hoping, you might say.

But hell no!

There's always someone else that either needs shooting, or is determined to need shooting.

It's a damned shame.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Well, I can see my post above has riled some people up.

I don't really mean what I wrote...no sane peson possibly could. However, I exaggerate and use florid language on purpose, hiowever, to express my intense frustration and weariness with the pain and suffering that that part of the world engenders. Not only to itself and the people that live there, but seemingly to the whole planet. The entire place is a bubbling cauldron of bad vibes, a hair-trigger bomb.

How can one place be the cause of so much consternation? Part of it is oil and part of it is malignant superstition that I hesitate to dignify with the term "religious beliefs." Although I wish no death or suffering on anyone, that place radiates pure evil. And its not entirely the fault of the people who live there, either...its as much our fault as it is theirs, if not more.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotpinkurinalmint
reply to post by Leto

Parts of Orlando Florida look good in post cards, but I would not be dismayed if Orlando got nuked into the ground.

I hate Orlando. Cheap, fake, and a totally false "paradise" and commercial wonderland.
I wouldn't care nor mind if someone nuked it.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I'd like to point out a little thing about Israel. The Iranian's have a defense treaty with Russia. If Israel attacks and russia retaliates then the US and most of Nato will get involved. If Nato gets involved Cuba and Venezuala (sp?) get involved. I've been telling my friends and family that a first strike on Iran's nuclear infrastructure has all the signs of being just like the assasination of Archduke Ferdinand.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by exile1981
I'd like to point out a little thing about Israel. The Iranian's have a defense treaty with Russia. If Israel attacks and russia retaliates then the US and most of Nato will get involved. If Nato gets involved Cuba and Venezuala (sp?) get involved. I've been telling my friends and family that a first strike on Iran's nuclear infrastructure has all the signs of being just like the assasination of Archduke Ferdinand.

Good post.

It is true that things are shapping up for their to be a big battle between the Zionist Occupied Governments and the Shanghai Cooperative Organization. (Warsaw Pact 2)

However President Obama himself is Controlled by the Trillateral Commission who wish to engage in combat with Eurasian Powers (based on their notions of Geo-politics). The Trillateralists want to actually have peace with Iran so they can be 'turned against' Mother Russia.

The Zionist Occupied Governments though do not like that and want to have another blood bath sacrifice to Moloch soon and they have Iran in their sites!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by xxpigxx

Russia dont dare go against NATO and the US, they know that Iran have to comply to IAEA demands but have failed to do so. Some crazy mullahs wants to nuke Israel over and over again, i dont blame israel if they act preemptively.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
Destroy the entire region. Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Syria...burn them all to the ground. Pig after pig, cow after cow, villiage after village. Turn the entire region into a flaming nuclear inferno. It is a festering tumor on the face of the planet, an abomination. A weeping sore, an open sewer. Utterly lay waste to it: Both sides, Israeli, Persian, and Arab alike. Tear the whole stinking, filty obscenity from the crust of the earth.

I don't know if your posting gives my warm and fuzzy feelings or cold and prickly ones.

I will say that a lot of people, including yourself, are waiting for the other shoe to be turned into ash.

Great job nuclear war!

[edit on 14-5-2009 by pluckynoonez]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Destroy the entire region. Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Syria...burn them all to the ground. Pig after pig, cow after cow, villiage after village. Turn the entire region into a flaming nuclear inferno. It is a festering tumor on the face of the planet, an abomination. A weeping sore, an open sewer. Utterly lay waste to it: Both sides, Israeli, Persian, and Arab alike. Tear the whole stinking, filty obscenity from the crust of the earth.

Scary how many stars you got for that.
Your a coward! the rot is so deep in your soul its almost making me pity you.

Thankfully, the uneducated and ignorant mortals such as yourself, will please the general when he sends you in first, to, ''erradicate the festering turmour ''

I suppose its not all bad the persians have good sharpshooters.. it might shut you up long enough for western civilisation to look peaceful again.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   

While you're at it you may as well get rid of those nasty Americans who have poisoned our airwaves, our soil and our minds, who are out and out warmongers who don't care about the opinions and cultures of others (including their own indigenous peoples), who torutre people and fly in the face of International Laws.

See, I can make knee-jerk statements based on nothing but intolerance and misunderstanding too

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Calm, breathe...the poster wasn't saying that..

It is called hyperbole.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
silent thunder:

burn them all to the ground. Pig after pig, cow after cow, villiage after village. Turn the entire region into a flaming nuclear inferno

silent thunder:

And its not entirely the fault of the people who live there, either...its as much our fault as it is theirs, if not more.

Have you lost your skitzo meds my friend?

Sorry, imagining my partner and her family at the mercy of your sick mind brought utter chills down my spine.

Persians for the most part are amazing people, and 10,000 times more interesting than us greedy, curropt and immoral westerners.

your post showed how far we have to come as a civilisation.

Ill 'chill' when people like you stop posting that hateful bs for no other purpose but to look tough!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:22 AM
link   
You know if you dig deeper into Obama's statement he's giving the go ahead to Israel. He pretty much just said "Tell me before you do anything so I can get ready."

He didnt say "Do not attack Iran!"

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Hey that's really cold. You know Europe was way worse than the Middle East before 1950.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by David9176
reply to post by ProfEmeritus

Exactly! Killing innocent people...especially children...I just don't understand how anyone can feel that is justifiable. And to find that it got 3 stars and probably more in the future i'm sure.....

It's quite unbelievable. And the mods let it roll.
silent thunder has been welcomed to my ignore list...

(edit for clarity)

[edit on 14-5-2009 by TheTilde]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join