It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama warns Netanyahu: Don't surprise me with Iran strike

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by 3DPrisoner

Russia and China will back Iran?

Russia and China will sell a lot of high dollar stuff to Iran, but no one's going to stand beside Iran. And Iran knows it.

Russia may offer to send "advisors."

They've wanted Iran's warm water ports for decades and decades. Since Iran knows this quite well, I doubt they're going to let the Russians in.

Besides. We're not talking about ground war here.

We're likely talking about a serious air strike.

Don't think the US can't shift faster than you can spit.

Over here, the biggest alligator is the closest.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder
Destroy the entire region. Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Syria...burn them all to the ground. Pig after pig, cow after cow, villiage after village. Turn the entire region into a flaming nuclear inferno. It is a festering tumor on the face of the planet, an abomination. A weeping sore, an open sewer. Utterly lay waste to it: Both sides, Israeli, Persian, and Arab alike. Tear the whole stinking, filty obscenity from the crust of the earth.

And Elf got a double warn once for saying for the protection of humanity maybe just maybe the Bush's should be sterilised to stop the problems they caused to Humanity generation after generation!, and maybe them selves have the death penalty carried out on them for the murders they have committed.

This has been let to be published on ATS?

No Warns....

Elf will not post on ATS until that situation changes and may close all media content as well, disgusted and very concerned to be linked to a site that allows such things to be be openly supported, and un challenged by staff or mods.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
reply to post by 3DPrisoner

Russia and China will back Iran?

Russia and China will sell a lot of high dollar stuff to Iran, but no one's going to stand beside Iran. And Iran knows it.

Russia may offer to send "advisors."

They've wanted Iran's warm water ports for decades and decades. Since Iran knows this quite well, I doubt they're going to let the Russians in.

Besides. We're not talking about ground war here.

We're likely talking about a serious air strike.

Don't think the US can't shift faster than you can spit.

Over here, the biggest alligator is the closest.

Well, you might be right and I might be wrong here.

But if I'm right then Israel will have cashed it's last check when Putin starts puttin on his fighting boots.

I personally would not want to take that gamble against a country that has thus far not attacked me. I think the days of Israel having a free hand to do as it wishes are quickly evaporating.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
It is all coming together, as foretold in Revelations.

Israel will stomp Iran, who will call for help. Syria will try a sneak attack, and Damascus will be destroyed. Russia will swoop down through Georgia and Turkey (Russia and Turkey are getting kinda cozy).

Russia will be ALMOST destroyed.

China will come across with the remaining Russian forces (see how they are cozy now as well?) and try and go against Israel.

Mark my words.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MischeviousElf

I know you are right, but what does he say differently then any other warmonger topic/thread/post here? I see lots of replies with bomb this and nuke that. It is nothing different then those. It would be nice to have no need for threads about war, sadly it will never happen.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
OK people, let me reiterate....as noted on the second page, and elsewhere, my rather vile quote on the first page was pure exxageration and no, I don't wish death on anyone.

I thought a bit more about why this topic arouses such distate in me, however, and as noted in a U2U to another poster, I think its because I resent the pressure to "take sides." I'm a US citizen, although I've lived almost my entire life in East Asia. To my mind, the middle east and its cultures (Israeli, Persian, and Arabic alike) are as alien as the moon or mars. Why should I feel a particular affenity for one side or the other? To put it bluntly, I really don't care who "wins" or "loses" in the scraps and scrapes that go on in that part of the world. I just wish it didn't drag the rest of the world into its vortex of evil...which is perhaps behind my rather atavistic urges to see that whole part of the planet "just disappear."

So mellow out people and take what you read on message boards with a grain of salt. As my gramma used to say, "you get what you pay for." Since my two cents were given for free, please don't place too much value on them...and again, ultimately I wish no suffering on any beings.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by xxpigxx

Yeah right, because all the other 'predictions' have been right on the money, haven't they!

Remind me, which number end time are we in now? There have been so many I've lost count.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Let's pretend I have a friend who works for high level intelligence in a country very close to the US of A.

Let's pretend we talk a lot.

As fLIcked up as the US military appears to be these days, they have been fighting with one hand tied behind their backs in politically correct civilian protection posture. Don't count them out too soon.

Fat old drunk Russia and it's fat old drunk generals could barely wheeze their way to Georgia last year trying to look like a military.

Russia sells out-dated dysfunctional equipment and know how to the Iranians because they pay top dollar for secondhand junk that is no threat to anyone except themselves.

China sits on the sidelines waiting for the lunatic West and Mid-east to kill each other off and then pick up the spoils.

Iran's only threat is blowing it's silly . off. But the Israelis don't like mouthy little guys who make Jewish mass murder noises. The mouthy rhetoric and Holocaust Denial conference were a major judgement error.

Even China wants Iran hit somehow, because they are tired of the tirade, and want to gather up pieces of the broken puzzle at bargain prices.

Ditto the Saudis, the Arab League, and the chicken-s*** Europeans hiding under the bed waiting till it's over.

If all Heck breaks loose, for sure Russia will huff and puff and send their ships somewhere to look like they're still in business.

Iran has pissed off everyone. The leeches on their payroll, Syria, Hamas, Hezbo, will drop them like a hot potato when there's a real crisis and a pay freeze.

All this is the mutterings of some guy on a conspiracy site, so don't believe any of it.

Mike

[edit on 14-5-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

I think that pretty well covers it. Well done. Very well done.

There are a number of Israel haters who grasp at non-existent straws - trying - no wishing - that China or Russia will jump on Israel, and there's no percentage in it for them.

And this hope that the Arab states would jump in . . . hell, they can't stand the Persian/Iranians.

Now. If Pakistan can just hold off a little longer . . .

You sly dog, you DO have a friend who has a friend!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

Yeah right, because all the other 'predictions' have been right on the money, haven't they!

Remind me, which number end time are we in now? There have been so many I've lost count.

Please show me when all the pieces of the puzzle have ben [erfectly staged for action like they are now.

I will be waiting.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Please show me when all the pieces of the puzzle have ben [erfectly staged for action like they are now.

I will be waiting.

Realistically I can't be bothered other than to say that every 'age' thinks that it is the special one and that this ties in with Millenarianism.

Personally, I don't buy all the hogwash at all....but if you want to have your life ruled by inane fears and subjective cherrypicking of information, then so be it. Makes no difference to me.

[edit on 14-5-2009 by aorAki]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by rakillah

I dont understand how you got as many stars i you have now, but Persians and Arabs are the same people, they are not different, they are from Abraham. You really need to read your history bro.

Because I have star power! You really though should read your history in history books and not the Bible.

Now one day if you like find a Persian Restaurant people who live in the United States from the Shah of Iran days and will bristle if you call them Iranians, they will say I am not Iranian I am Persian.

Then say ok you are an Arab then? Then ask after you finish insulting them if you could stay for dinner anyway.

Or you could keep getting History from Jimmy Swaggart and Church hand outs.

Me I like living in the real world. Stop by sometime, it's a fun place where everyone respects everyone and gets along and everyone brings a dish and the only game to be had is nude volleyball, might as while leave your guns and ammo at home for that one!

Believe it or not it's more fun than watching buildings filmed by night vission cameras go up in Shock and Awe.

Arabs are from Arabia, Persians are from Asia Minor. Their culture goes back thousands of years before the Bible and they have at various times been the strongest Empire on earth.

Go ask the Spartans!

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

There are a number of Israel haters who grasp at non-existent straws - trying - no wishing - that China or Russia will jump on Israel, and there's no percentage in it for them.

Israel will eventually be sacrificed per the plan. It's why the U.A.E. is set up the way it is. Check out a real estate development in Dubai named the World.

That's where the smart money Jewish, Arab, Christian and G-dless heathens, and other pagans alike have set up to ride out the storm.

Israel is the prize in the game to get everyone to fight over. When the game gets to that stage...

Hadrians sack was a false flag, two columns swept the the board in succession, Rome first to conquer hearts and minds, the Israelites right behind them to set up the Gold based system of Commerce and Banking and give validation and credibility to the new religions doctrine.

Go back five thousand years in History and there is not one place in the Middle East the Habiru/Hapiri didn't take over and own one way or another. They were a society of mercanaries, political advisors, skilled trades and craftsman and merchants. They spread out everywhere just like now, working their way in behind the scenes with skills and wealth that the people in power or wanted to gain power or stay in power coveted. If it was ripe for taking over completely they would, until they ran the people into the ground and once they had nothing left the people would rebel. No spot on the map means anything to them just the money to be had.

The guys at the top of the food chain walk away clean and with fortunes, the guys in the middle and the bottom...well...you know how that goes.

It's divide and conquer warfare, using the divisions to eliminate themselves.

Which always comes down to two sides against the middle.

It's really just simple Mathematics Dooper. This is Caesars plan.

O, forgive me, you bleeding piece of earth,
That I’m meek and gentle with these butchers!
You’re the ruins of the noblest man
That ever lived in the tide of times.
Woe to the hand that shed this costly blood!
I now predict over your wounds now,—
Which, like dumb mouths, open their ruby lips
To ask the voice and action of my tongue,—
A curse shall fall on the limbs of men;Domestic fury and fierce civil strife
Shall break out in all the parts of Italy;
Blood and destruction shall be so widespread,
And dreadful objects so familiar,
That mothers shall only smile when they see
Their infants cut into pieces by the hands of war;
All pity choked with usual practice of savage deeds.
And Caesar's spirit, raging for revenge,
Coming hot from Hell with chief witch by his side,
Shall cry "Havoc!" in these regions, with a monarch's voice
And let the dogs of war loose,
That this foul deed shall smell above the earth
With decaying men, groaning for burial.—

You serve Octavius Caesar, don’t you?

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dooper
IF Israel decides to visit Iran, I doubt that Lebanon and Syria are going to do anything but spout off criticism.
Unless Iran has paid someone lots and lots of money.

And even then, they must ask themselves; Just how many ass-kickings are we in the mood for?

Israel can handle things against Iran quite well alone. Some of their ECM capability is better than ours.

And Israel doesn't have to worry about an Iraqi Air Force.

The dumbest thing Iran can do is start firing at US ship or tankers in transit in the Persian Gulf. Then US air will have to engage. And the US has Air to Spare.

The Arab states will of course publicly raise hell, but with a lot of winks behind the scenes.

Even they fear a nuclear Iran.

I think you may have misjudged this one.

Iran is in a different league from some of these other countries and Ahmadinajhad is crazy as a fox.

His greatest desire in life is to go out in blazing glory and the more of Israel and the US he can take with him the better.

He is highly respected and feared in the ME and many will follow and avenge him.

Messing with Ahmadinajhad is like playing with a rabid tiger.

This would be a game of tic-tac-toe.

Nobody wins.

[edit on 14-5-2009 by NightSkyeB4Dawn]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:11 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by NightSkyeB4Dawn

We were being stalked for three consecutive nights.

Rather than set our Claymores out to protect us from the perimeter of our circle, I stuck three separate tripwires out as though they were spokes extending outside our "wheel."

That way, whatever was circling us at night would hopefully hit one. Each trip wire was covered by four Claymores.

That very night I killed a Tiger.

He was older, and I would guess he was one of those who snatched lots of Gooks off the trail. We'd see a dropped weapon, a fallen pith helmet, over there a pack, and then, nothing but a big blood smear.

Many older cats that couldn't really hunt - went for the easier prey.

Ahmahjackoff is the same way. He doesn't have what it takes to go on the prowl, so he has been stalking at a distance.

With his rhetoric, he's as good as hit Israel's tripwire.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightSkyeB4Dawn

Iran is in a different league from some of these other countries and Ahmadinajhad is crazy as a fox....Messing with Ahmadinajhad is like playing with a rabid tiger.

I can't agree with this. What, exactly, has Ahmadinajhad done to give you the impression that he is mentally ill?

And please don't use that tired old "wipe israel off the map" misquote. The press continues to use that faulty translation when what he said was more to the effect that someday the Israeli regeme would cease to exist. The words "wipe off" and "map" were never, ever used. And it was not something he "urged" (as the press repeatedly mis-states) but rather something he predicted as happening at some undetermined date in the fututre.

Yes, the man is anti-Israel but this in and of itself is hardly evidence of "rabity" or "insanity." He may indeed be a dangerous or nasty man, but that doesn't mean he is mentally unstable.

The US constantly inflates these little tinpot dictators to unrealistic levels of threat and calls them "insane"...its always the same old tired story...we had "wacky Kaddafi" in the 80s and then the "crazed" Noriega in Panama under Bush I...then it was Saddam, now its this guy...

Don't misunderstand me, I'm not "standing up for" or supporting this man. Personally, I don't care one whit what happens to him or his nation (or to Israel, for that matter). The issue is of absolutely no concern to me. But I do object to the way the govt and the press insists on using the "madman" card over and over and over and over...its simplistic, cartoonish, and simply not true.

[edit on 5/14/09 by silent thunder]

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Silent, if you stated to me, "Your house will cease to exist," I know your exact words, but I would interpret them to mean, "You're going to wipe me out."

The literal translation of Ahmajackoff is not important.

His meaning and intent was made clear, and there's no mistaking that it means, "Israel is to be wiped out."

Now if one wants to be perfectly precise and say Ahmajackoff was speaking of the GOVERNMENT of Israel, it's still the same thing.

To cause the government of Israel to cease to exist, one must ensure the people must cease to exist.

Therefore the accurate translation, "Israel is to be wiped out."

We don't need to speak Farsi to understand language.

Apparently, neither does Israel.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dooper

Hmmm...well, not being an expert in Farsi I'm not going to wade into this...perhaps you are correct, perhaps not. I'm willing to concede that the statement may have been threatening and/or inappropriate.

But I'm honestly curious why this man is seen to be "insane." Again, as stated above, he may indeed be nasty or dangerous...but "insane?"

If the only evidence of his alleged "insanity" is a single aggressive quote of dubious nuance that may or may not mean what the congentially-lying mainstream media claims it means, that's simply not enough evidence of insanity for me.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Silent - never, and I mean never, has Israel and Persian/Iran been either natural or historical enemies.

The people of Iran have nothing against Israel.

But the Mullahs and Ahmahjackoff SELECTED Israel as an enemy to rally support from other MUSLIM nations, even though they traditionally hate and are hated by Arabs.

To make reckless statements like this, to openly support Israel's enemy Syria and Hizballah, you're looking for a fight that isn't necessary.

Ahmajackoff and the Mullahs believe they have an Islamic destiny to fulfill, and it entails a battle with Israel.

Again, religion.

So it's pretty easy to assume, the SOB is crazy.

At least for me.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join