It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't give up your faith - we are on the brink of first contact

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
And how 'brink' we are like should i leave me summer vacation plans open or what?

2 line because you know..

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by mystiq
June has been mentioned as the month the non-interference contracts, or non-massive contact contacts, that the renegade/cartels negotiated with the galaxy have been reported/rumored to be ending. What I see happening here is staggering, perhaps a false kind of disclosure, quickly replaced by the real thing.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by mystiq]

Mentioned where? Out of thin air?

Seriously, need more info.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by raivo
And how 'brink' we are like should i leave me summer vacation plans open or what?

2 line because you know..

I think you should definitely keep your vacation plans.

How come everybody wants to head to the mountains and wear animal fur in a disaster?

I'm gonna take my bugout bag, my duct tape, my bars of gold and my formidable arsenal, put them into my four-wheel drive, turbocharged, hybrid bugout vehicle and heading to the BEACH!

The only changes to your survival kits you need to make are to swap your bottled water for Corona, and your animal pelts for sunscreen!

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Oh, boy! How can ANYone claiming to have an insider line on ETs be jabbering about how believers in ETs/UFOs are losing their faith and becoming skeptics? That simply is just not the way it works. We may get worn out by our expectations and hopes and retreat to barely thinking about these topics, but none of us are going to fully flip-flop to the other extreme. So, I must mistrust every word of what you claim or say, it is a complete misconception, (miscreation?) of the dynamics.

Actually it isn't; there are several recent posts stating exactly that, that in fact several are losing their faith and becoming non-believers. SO much has been heaped on and thrown at the ufo field itself that some are just getting tired of being constantly being called a loon.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The word faith in this context disturbs me.

It implies the belief is based on nothing but a strong want.

To me, UFOs (whether man-made or otherwise) are beyond the point of 'faith'. There is enough evidence pointing to something invading our skies.

If faith is all some of you are going on, then perhaps UFOlogy has become nothing more than another new-age religion.

As far as the OP goes... this is probably the 10th thread of this type since the year began. What makes your prediction any different to the others?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
when i was about 23 am now 57,i had this experience that changed my perception of my world for ever,i was sitting on a rock in a dry river bed,sort of meditating,i could feel my body vibrating with this kind of buzz, in the air about me i could see bright green rings spinning around me.then they just vanished,i walked up this gravel track to my car,i was standing there having a piss,when this lady with short blond hair and in a one piece silver suit started walking up to me.i thought i knew her from some where and we said hi,she bent down and did some thing to my left leg,which at the time i thought i knew what see was doing to me,and said thank you for that,i was still weeing as this was happening but i didn't seem to care.she stood up smiled ,and reasured me with out talking every thing will be ok,she turned and started to run down the track to where i was before ,i did my pants up and chased after her.when i reached the dry river bed,there was this small two seater vehical.there was a man sitting on the left of which seemed like the front,he had his arm laying across the length of the back of the set.the woman just jumped in as i couldnt see any side doors or roof.the man was waiting for the woman to return,when he saw me he lifted his arm and waved at me.the the vision of the vehical sort of wobbled and just disapeared.it didnt fly off.just vanished.it was so real to me,that i have never forgot every detail,and the strangest part of it was, i thought they knew me and i them,plus what she was doing to my leg,i even said ,oh is that one of those,whatever i thought it was and even thanked her.in the ufo camp i've never heard of a two seater roofless ufo that didnt fly off but just wobbled out in front of your eyes,i've wanted to tell this story for years.because what i got from it was every things going to be ok.even if the end of the world happens,it doesn't matter you'll still shine on.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Thank you so much for this wonderful message friend. Often I wish I had more to convey but what I feel is more appropriate and does it justice quite appropriately

Be In Peace!

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   
This was a great thread!!! I believe that the human race has been contacted by another sentient species throughout our history. The problem nowadays is sifting through all the B.S. and DISinfo. Sadly, whatever the truth is, it won't be formally announced until either A) The Govt. needs to, or B) It would benifet the establishment tremendously.

Okay, that being said....i have been a "lurker" on this site for about a year and i HAVE to ask... What is the fascination some people seem to have with the interdimensional reptillians? i mean, people have reported seeing "Greys"...whats up with this reptillian kick?

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 05:59 AM
link   
reply to post by emsed1

Thats my feeling aswell mate
i have it 24/7 it's a feeling of expectancy
the time is coming and the unawakened can sit here on Earth in the negative world whilst evryone who has this feeling and has awoken and opened their eyes will ascend to higher levels.

if it's to be believed what has been said the people who ascend evolve spiritually (not physically well i hope not physically it's gonna hurt!) anyways.. it's been said we get various abilities depending on our Unique DNA such as telepathy, telekinesis,immortality etc etc.

the common link for everyone that does ascend is:

- Everyone ages to around 400+ (i don't think it shows though)
- 90% of the Brain is unlocked (we will all be geniuses
)
- Co-exist with many alien species.

and one i hope is real is alien technology given to us so we can expand into space...because for the moment it seems Earth is the dominant planet of THIS system...so this system is under Earth's control so if for some reason we have galactic wars (i hope that never happens!! but you know us earthling.. pew pew everything that moves) the other planets should be large colonies and inhabitable ones should be unmanned defense platforms.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Why does it matter if people loose their faith? What difference does it make to your "source" or to what is inevitable?

The fact is, many more millions of people now believe that we are not alone. More people than ever before fully accept that the chances of being the "only ones" are pretty impossible to fathom.

There is no loss of faith, there is simply a lack of evidence. That doesn't mean that people don't trust their common sense, it just means that we have no EVIDENCE to back up what we all secretly know.

Just like your "source" (who miraculously supplies nothing but supportive rally calls) I fully believe that they have been here before, that we have evidence of this throughout Human history, and that they will be back.
Are we seeing that now? Probably not.

There is every chance that we are seeing more supposed evidence simply because people are more willing to show it than ever before. People now have the technology to record such things like never before. People now have the ability to share such information than they ever have before.

I dare say that we'll see more and more "evidence" (whether it is or not is up for debate obviously) but don't confuse the ability of people to share it with an increase in activity.

Just because more of it is on film doesn't mean more of it is happening than ever before.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

It just occurred to me that all our expectations of an 'official disclosure' or 'landings on the White House lawn' are the result of our living in a hierarchical society.

Imagine an alien race whose society was completely non-hierarchical - our expectations would be baffling to them. As you say they may just contact those individuals who they feel would be receptive to such contact. Surpressing evidence of their existence from the race as a whole could also be seen as an act of kindness - they don't want to force their presence on those who are not ready.

In this scenario First Contact has already happened and is continuing to happen. It's just happening one person at a time.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MarrsAttax

"It happens one person at a time"

You do know the world population is "As of May 2009, the Earth's population is estimated to be about 6.77 billion people". en.wikipedia.org...

That would take forever with that math...lol

I believe we will have 'full contact' soon..dont ask me when or how! I think this is something more openminded people will find out first. Or know from sites like this.

I dont think it is down to every generation thinking the end of the world is about to happen and we are no different. I also dont agree that just because we have the technology we are perceiving that there are more sightings happening. I believe there are more sightings actually happening than ever before in history.

I have never seen a UFO, aliens, reptilians etc. But I still believe because I feel it.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
As far as the UFO phenomena goes, i think that the strange lights seen in the sky can be attributed to both ailen spacecraft AND human spacecraft. I truly believe that the U.S. government recovered something not of this world in Roswell in 1947. Weither or not they have been in contact with and working with extraterrestials is simply a matter of sepculation, however if someone could provide proof that that is in fact the case, i would love to see it. I think though that for the government to keep denying the existance of another sentient species is simply recockulous...(rediculous doesn't cut it)....for us to be the only intelligent being in this cast universe is simply narcisism at its best.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Yeah, I'm old enough to remember when "disclosure" or "first contact" was just around the corner in 1967...
and 1974...
and 1978...
and 1983...
and 1988...
and 1992...
and 1997...
and 2001 (naturally)...
and 2003...

We're always on the brink, never in the drink.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I tend to believe 1st contact will have nothing to do with humans. It will have to do with the singularity. Once we create the singularity first contact will be about the intergalactic community moving in to protect the being -hell many of them will be AI and they will not trust one of their brothers in our hands. I can't say for sure how it will all go down, but with the singularity predicted for 2029 I guess we are not too far off.

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Re Contact.

For the past almost 12,000 years, there has been ongoing contact at various times with humans. These contacts were in some cases more obvious and reported in many of the ancient art work, scrolls and so on. Some knowledge was provided into basics for development.

Think about this, how did man develop in early primitive times the technology such as metal works and so on. Think also about today, what powers the virtual world, who or what is really behind the sudden increase in electronic technologies that is transforming our world so quickly.

Contacts are still being made however in more subtle ways and there are two groups. While Star Wars the movie, is science fiction, there is a form of reality there, less the light sabers etc...

The dark side has a prominent presence with much influence over humans. There is a war coming that will see no borders. The forces not from earth are on their way, they will wage war and will in effect create a one world governance and eliminate the dark side in that war both human and other.

The Bible reports much information, one of the few written records and is supported by many historic civilizations and the uncovering of historical sites reported in the bible. While religion teaches it one way, read it well, what were the things reported really? Also prophecies are coming true day by day. Religion blinds people into the traditional thinking, a type of control over people.

Control is in the hands of a few. What influences and motivates those few? Many feel 2012 is the end. No one knows the date, but there will be a change, soon, and the war that will see the earth liberated from the dark side will be intense. There will be survivors and one world government will emerge that will see the world rebuilt over time.

There is much more to this, not able to convey here. Summary is Other beings are here, and more are on the way. They function on a different level of being that is beyond human ability to see or understand. They are here, and have been for a long time. They are from the creators group.

I know, sounds off the wall, but look into it. Seek out more info. And you out there that are in the know, it's time to come together, soon, to piece together knowledge and understandings. This will be organized soon.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:23 AM
link   
What many do not know is that first contact in major ways have already happened over and over again down through modern history. What do you thing the "Battle of LA" was? What do you think the "Hudson lights" were? What do you think the "Phoenix lights" were. How about the entire fleets over Mexico that numbered in the hundreds of craft? We can't forget about the Feb 2 1961 formation that went over Europe that almost triggered WW3. Each of these were contacts on HUGE scales. Not just Uncle Bob and his dog but hundred, thousands, tens of thousands, and millions of people witnessed these single events. Millions of people saw the 1961 formation. That one alone was witnessed by people and tracked from the Soviets in the Warsaw Pack, across Western Europe, across NATO lines, across Eastern Europe, all the way to England and the Norwegian Sea. At least 1 million people witnessed the "Battle of LA". I consider each of these MAJOR CONTACTS.

Major contact has been made over and over again. This is nothing new...... Now if your talking about mass landings as "First Contact"..... Well.... That has not happened yet in modern history. Ancient humans sure as hell had their mass landing contacts. There used to be grand celebrations that lasted days when these guys showed up. But then again, those were the good old days when EBE people were not feared but respected as great teachers, supreme beings, messengers of the Gods, and as Gods themselves. There is even fossile evidence of these guys being around 220 million years ago. There is also strong evidence of them comeing here 3 billion years ago back when the dominent species of the planet were proto-eukaryotes. Prokaryotes weren't even in the picture back then.

I guess the real question is..... What do you consider "First Contact"?

(ya i know my spelling sucks, sorry gang
)

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by slinkey10

"It happens one person at a time"

You do know the world population is "As of May 2009, the Earth's population is estimated to be about 6.77 billion people". en.wikipedia.org...

That would take forever with that math...lol

You make a good point. To refine my theory a bit then, perhaps they are contacting a certain amount of people and hoping the knowledge of their existence will spread via word of mouth (rather like a viral ad campaign). This way the vast majority of people will not have to be suddenly confronted with the 'truth' which has the potential to be psychologically traumatic for many people. Instead a general awareness of extraterrestrials spreads throughout the world but most people are still free to deny it.

For an ethical extraterrestrial species, mass landings and/or sudden incontravertible disclosure of their existence could be viewed as a violent act and something they would never choose to do other than in the most extreme circumstances. Far better to make yourselves known slowly, over years, decades, even centuries - the slower the better.

Of course this notion is extremely frustrating to those of us who want the world to change quickly or to go for a ride on a spaceship (that's me
) but I still think that if they are ethical they would act in this way and not force their existence on us. That said maybe they've judged that we've had long enough and are ready but I would say we've still got some way to go.

All conjecture of course.

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I hear u dude

However:

"Of course this notion is extremely frustrating to those of us who want the world to change quickly".

I think the world needs to change quickly! Whether you think the end of the world is coming or not, the world needs to change!

I used to listen to Steven Greer and naivley thought this was possible(the whole free energy thing) however; I now think the seismic shift that is needed in human consciousness is impossible, doing it the slow way, or the word of mouth way doesnt work! We are talking about changing the masses/sheeple way of thinking, how do you do that?

Surely an advanced species would know this is going to be a serious problem! I think 'they' should just do full disclosure etc then we can move on, or forward, or be their slaves lol!

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I see it as ultimately going differently. I think the cartel are step by step putting in a plan to destroy this world's freedom. The internet control they think they will succeed in doing, restructuring. Now Ron Paul of all people pointing out that the Constitution does not clearly state a separation of Church and State, which is fundamental to freedom. So its like they have something really twisted and ugly akin to Sharia law planned for us. I'd rather planet x hit us head on than they enslave the world.

I don't know how they intend to do a psuedo type disclosure, but I see this strange wording of "faith" mixed into this talk of disclosure as very alarming and an instant indicator that they have some religious style bluebeam type thing planned.

Now what I see happening instead, sometime in the near future. This is what I hope for very strongly, and felt inside. That the minute they lift bluebeam off the ground the real ets step in in large numbers. The non-interference is broken and the people informed, so legally, they step in. And we get told that in order to enter into the federation, we have to have changes made on our planet.

These changes will mean, upgrades for everyone, psi and interedimensional abilities strengthened, akin to the 5th dimensional things everyone talks about. We will have to ensure that our monetary system is obsolete, and no one, not even a single person will be hungry. That ownership of land and ideas (patents) will end and all things belong to everyone. That we will have to see caretaking the planet as the major job and hence start to create instant (because the land belongs to everyone and can be used without asking) eco villages with everyone helping each other, including the vulnerable single mothers with young children, handicapped, and elderly, EVERYONE, on the planet, houses, gardens, necessities. All sciences will be revealed. And all religions will be addressed as well. I see this happening soon. In fact, due to the nature of the ets that are possibly billions of years ahead of us, my advice to the leaders and cartel is to BACK OFF, SIT DOWN, and DEFECT! Stop trying to send the human race back to primitive conditions and GROW UP!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join