It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't give up your faith - we are on the brink of first contact

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Amnesty in exchange for enlightenment-progress is what I've wanted since '00. There's no other real way to do it... I suppose, probably hypothetically, that if there would HAVE to be SOME kind of punishment for THE most monstrous war criminals (or the like, if applicable), perhaps they could be forced to wear a sweatshirt in all public places that reads, in huge, distorted letters, either MONSTROUSLY PERVERTED or MONSTER PERVERT... Something to be said for the Scarlett Letter approach, I guess.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:02 PM
link   
No, though I know this would be hard. For a true defector who was willing to work on behalf of freeing humans, and humbly set forth to do so, even being connected to things I can't imagine could be set aside with amnesty if they were sincere and on service mode. Without amnesty, for everyone and every species, we cannot move forward. Its something that has been coming really strongly to me lately, and I've been feeling a need to put it out there.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:03 PM
link   
You make them sound almost godly, like jesus or something.
They're just another life form. = /

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

True, I'd be very happy with no types of punishments. Just been in various types of weird moods lately.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Totalstranger
I for one would reveal my source by name on ATS and everywhere else I could. I wouldn't care if they wanted me to or not. just to see what would happen to them. my guess is nothing at all but shame and embarrassment for being a liar. if, and its a big if, they "disappeared" or died a mysterious death shortly after, then we have our answer. If not, well.

remind me to never be your source!

what would you do with a name, anyway?

then what?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I did not say one way or the other as to how a low species we are,
you did!
How do you know iv'e never had OBE's with or without Chakra?
BTW I already said that organised religion may have its problems,
not that I interpretate it as being totally wrong,
there is nothing really black or white.
Being opinionated is great if you are right,not so great if you are wrong.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by T0by

Hey, ever think that maybe Jesus and God (and gods) are/were just another life form???

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired

Originally posted by T0by

Hey, ever think that maybe Jesus and God (and gods) are/were just another life form???

yep ^_^

I think the spiritual aspect of having proof of alien life forms is valid and it would expand peoples minds abit that way.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by boomerdude

Well I'm not going to bash the OP because I can't prove he's trolling, and really doesn't seem the type as far as I know.

I will however argue that disclosure and first contact is FAR from happening. Now I believe in UFO's and ET's, probably alot more than most people, because of my wild personal theories, but that's another thread.

Humans are NOT ready to be part of a galactic society, we are a primitive, early race that has yet to overcome the simple things like emotions and skin color. Do you honestly think that ANY alien entity wants us to be colonising other parts of space, or fraternizing with their species?

No, they watch us, like we watch the animal planet. Puzzled, baffled and confused at their behaviour, and the reasons behind such behaviour.

Second, I don't think we are spiritually ready for contact either. As far as my beliefs are concerned, this isn't simply an issue of ET's living in different star systems, but also living in different dimensions.

In order for us to comprehend such things, a certain level of spiritual understanding is required. People are FAR away from knowning such things let alone understanding such things when we have useless institutions like religion and banking.

The only thing humanity has done is find new prettier ways to kill each other in large numbers. We continually draw imaginary lines in the sand and then claim ownership of the space between them.

We are a troubled species and we must be healthy in order to move up.

Just my opinion...

~Keeper

so is it you, me, the person who posted above me, your family, your friends, your coworkers that are finding new prettier ways to kill each other? NO. I HATE when people generalize our race in one category. I know i sure as hell don't want to kill anybody...and I'm sure you feel the same way. Grow up. It is the people who are pulling politicians strings, as well as controlling global events. You could call these people the Shadow Government, International Banks, Secret Societies, Globalists, the elite, so on and so forth.

HUMANITY IS READY FOR CONTACT. we have been manipulated by the elite/ruling monarchs into the states of mind we are in for thousands of years. How can you not see that we are being lied to and manipulated on an every day basis? "Divide and conquer". It is much easier to control a populace that is divided, so they make us hate people with different skin colors and beliefs. I know this is a fact because I've heard racist jokes since elementary school, and i was raised christian, so i used to hate people who were homosexual, or people who thought differently than myself. I accept them now because I have changed my perspective. To claim that it is human nature to be racist and kill one another is probably the dumbest thing I have heard someone claim.

If you were born in a christian home you only know a reality that is a christian one. If you were born into a Muslim home you only know a reality that is a Muslim one. If you were born Jewish you only know a reality that is Jewish. If you were born into this earth then you are dictated a version of reality that is beneficial to those in the positions of power. From cradle to grave we are spoon fed a tainted version of reality. This coupled with social structures around the world and Religious institutions dictating to humans what to believe and what to ridicule.

David Icke explains this much better than I can. I suggest you watch some of his videos the true nature of reality and how a simple lack of information about the reality we live in is the basis of all the problems we are in. Information that is withheld from the public domain. Humanity has no more evolving to do, we just need to break free of our slave shackles, which you could call governmental control and manipulation.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Yes, I was told that I had to prepare for a big event to happen soon. This came from the E.T.s i work with. The next day we started to see more UFOs in our area. Things are moving along for sure.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I believe that no matter what humanity does, there will always be prejudice against our own kind and other lifeforms as well. Although, if we were to colonize in space, think about the aliens that had colonized different parts first. I think that they too would be prejudice against us, being the new kid on the block in this vast Universe, and that depends on how we acted towards them.

I think humanity needs some sort of Extra-terrestrial event to happen, so that maybe we could all unite; All nations, races, religions, etc... I almost think that a war with Aliens would be better than all of the pointless wars we fight with one another. At least then we would all unite for one cause and that would be to rid the opposing force. (This is not to say that I don't want a PEACEFUL Extra-terrestrial event to happen, lol)

Anyway, to the OP, I like the message a lot. It's a nice positive message in general, I just don't think I believe it.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:55 PM
link   
well someone had said about a year ago, to look for some divine event such as UFO visits. I don't believe it, and think it is surely the government playing more games. I'll be patient, just as I have learned to be in the stock market (a great teacher) so we what is revealed and make my decision then. This hocus pocus nonsense only leads to more mysticism and prankness.

Seeing is believing. And belief leads to faith. I have seen nothing to date to make me a believer. I'm a realist, not a wisher of dreams.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:01 PM
link   
We have been on the verge of disclosure for decades. Source after source will claim, "but this time it's real." I believe there is life "out there". I don't believe they're visiting us. If they are truly intelligent, they'd give us a wide berth. Don't hold your breath, folks, I don't think anything is going to happen soon. History supports my claim. Live long and prosper.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

I think there has to be something to it. I am also having many lucid dreams and sleep paralysis. I never experienced it before at this high of a level. Also what is interesting is I am increasingly having more telepathic and psychic anomalies happen to me as well. I think many are experiencing it, however, some are just more aware of it than others and some like us have began researching and learning more about what is happening which helps in understanding it. I think some people are just too connected and tied with the current reality and day to day life that they just shrug it off and do not dive deeper into it. However, if this is what is happening to all of us eventually, at least I would think, people will not be able to ignore it anymore.

So many coincidences are happening in my life. Like I said, I think some are just more in tune to whats going on and we are all on different levels of awareness and transcendence.. Some higher than others. Thats my opinion. Also, I think its a personal journey and there is really not much you can do to explain things to people on a rational level, its a shift that happens in you that no one other than the person experiencing it can control or make it happen.

Who knows.. I'm new to this site as of yesterday. I've been visiting and reading for quite some time now, at least 5-6 months. Its actually really cool to know there are others out there having the same experiences I am. Sometimes I sense others in my day to day life are becoming more aware as well, however, there is a majority that are not even close. And with the people who are, its not like I walk up and have that conversation with them, its just something I sense.

To be honest with you, some of my experiences have been scary at times. Its a big change in reality that I believe we might be dealing with here. I've always been sensitive, especially as a kid, but as of recently it has intensified.

Who knows what to expect. I'm just glad to have somewhere to talk about it now where there will be folks who actually understand and can help me find answers!!

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by boomerdude

No, they watch us, like we watch the animal planet. Puzzled, baffled and confused at their behaviour, and the reasons behind such behaviour.

I agree with your post, however, I think that they know more about our beginnings, history, and us in general, than we know ourselves.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllinTheMind89
I believe that no matter what humanity does, there will always be prejudice against our own kind and other lifeforms as well. Although, if we were to colonize in space, think about the aliens that had colonized different parts first. I think that they too would be prejudice against us, being the new kid on the block in this vast Universe, and that depends on how we acted towards them.

My thought is that there are races more "evolved" than us and there are some less "evolved" than us. Prejudice may not even be in their sphere of reality. Imagine. . .

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by lel1111

I totally agree. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.
If and when they do make "public" contact let's hope it's a peaceful one. Just imagine how long it would take (if our governments haven't been doing this already) to establish communication/translation with one another and such!

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Aliens do exist, they are around us every day.

The point is that disclosure is not what we need right now, we are not ready. When we will, their existance will become something normal.

We see aliens as physical beings living on other planets, well most of them have no physical body, they are pure energy. When we will realise we all have a soul/spirit in us, we might get closer to realizing we have been around others for a long time.

Most "aliens" that are aware only of their physical aspect are unable to travel to us and visit us. So the aliens that you guys want to see or make contact are so much more than what we think they are that most of us are not ready to see them or accept the truth that comes with their existance.

Disclosure will happen when we as a civilization as a whole will come to realize certain truths about our own existance. Then the presence of others will be visible to us and thus aliens. But aliens will be a wrong word for them.

You all hope disclosure will happen and change will occur, well, the bad news is that change has to happen in us first and only then will disclosure be possible. Unless of course there is some destiny we have created for us that is unacceptable for the rest. This could create intervention, but that is in order to save something that must not be destroyed, in that case disclosure will come after serios disasters to us.

In any case, anything that involves disclosure will bring deep changes to our world.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

I was thinking the same thing just after I posted. That maybe the whole world really needs to be more prepared, even if the prepared people get contacted, the whole world will find out anyway, and the whole world affects their surroundings, if they are not ready, that could become a disaster.

In my opinion maybe in about 15- 30 years, when I assume robots will start to become popular, robot maids, robot waiters, robot workers maybe, when virtual reality gets closer, when AI gets advanced and your talking to it like a person, which in a way is alien, when more and more amazing technology gets invented or evolves.

My point is we are changing fast in technology, the more amazing or suprising technology we get "used" to in the future, the less suprised or prepared we will be if aliens visit, because by that time we would be used to "change"
We are already getting used to immense change from the last 100 years, the people from the past might get a nervous breakdown i the came to this present day haha.

There has been a LOT of change in the last 100 years, and I think the next 100 years will be way faster. Like computers that evolves in memory faster and faster, 32, 64, 128, 256. 512, 1024, 2048 etc etc,

But of course this is all my theory on how it works using my logical part of my mind. Maybe the world IS ready, who knows, sometimes people can suprise us.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
why do you call us aliens is it not you who are alien to us we do not kill or do no harm it is the non believers who would have you believe we do Mulder is correct in what he says we are here to help & when the time is right which is sooner than you believe we will all be called upon there is a great urgency in your world at present it will be your wake up call you are being totally deceived by the ones you trust & believe in trust in your instincts put all fear aside & close your eyes & open your ears for answears.A lot of humans right now are experiencing a great spiritual awakening of THE TRUTH i feel very sorry for the people who do not believe for you are the ones who will stay in your negative world of death & destruction please keep an open mind for all mankinds sake.love peace to you all.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join