It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't give up your faith - we are on the brink of first contact

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Galaxychild

Riiiiiiight.

Welcome saviour!

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I think if this is all about a "feel good message", maybe someone should suggest that the site add a "quote or message of the day" to the top of the home page.

If the OP does not have time to interact with their own thread, then why post?

It's brilliant. Throw out a debatable post ( can neither deny nor prove) let everyone have a go at it, sit back and reap the rewards of points and stars.

Absolutely brilliant with so little work involved.

It is a feel good message but I read them about 2 or 3 times a week here.

Oh well, what can you do but read and feel good, no harm done.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:51 AM
link   
never give up keep faith at all times no matter what you believe in at least its something

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I don't know anyone who's "giving up hope" so to speak. If you're paying attention, you'll know that there have been more UFO sightings now and in these past years than in any other time in history. I for one can't wait till we make first contact.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by cmazzagatti]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
I don't know about anyone else on here but the thing that REALLY irks me about the UFO thing is that the official announcement will probably come the day AFTER I "Croak Off".

I know deep down inside they are real, they have been here, they are here but it sure would be nice (and the true right of every American) if someone official would just come clean and get it over with. I am not sure if it was true but I read somewhere the government at some time had commissioned a study by the Brookings Institute who basicly said "You can't handle the truth". If the report of the study was real, whoever made that estimation was a blithering idiot totally out of touch with the capability of the human psyche to deal with whatever they are faced with.

I wholehartedly agree expat, whoever decided to commission 'The 1930's' war of the worlds' broadcast by Orsen Wells, as a test (and it was a test), was out of their mind(s).

The broadcast was going on about how invulnerable to our weapons they were, and how they were slaughtering humanity and nothing can stop them.

Don't know about you, but i don't think that a fair test of public reaction to the news that ETs are real and visit here!

It's proof that people will flip, if you tell them that they are coming and plan and intend to kill and eat us all!

But isn't that true of anything? If there was a tribe of cannibals that suddenly discovered technology 1000 years in advance of ours, and decided to kill us all and eat us and we couldn't stop them, then you'd get pretty much the same reaction.

Whether it's ETs or humans that want to kill us, people tend to not like that very much either way. Whether they come from here or Sirius is neither here nor there.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

If you don't take control of your mind, someone else will.

Very good quote. It is important that you expel all brainwashing religion and such because they are trying to take control of your mind. Be your own mind, and do not let others persuade you into thinking something that is contrary to your gut feeling !

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
I have very little time right now, but I have promised my source to pass this message on to you.

You are not alone.

You are heading towards some very interesting times. And it will occur very soon. Many of you feel it.

Mulder

They're making X-Files III? Awesome!!

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Op is there going to be any further clues to your "source" and will there be any form of proof to any near contact? Not sure if you are being real or are you just amusing yourself into another Hoax forum. Who knows?

[edit on 10-5-2009 by embedded]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeanne22

I have always, as far back as I can remember, had Lucid dreams and sleep paralysis. They are becoming more frequent and I have established a lot more control in them as I have gotten older.

They are very powerful, having the ability to change my mood instantly. I can be in a bad mood or a bad state of mind, have a good experience in a Lucid Dream, and wake up and e in a completely altered mood - a better mood feeling physically and mentally outstanding.

I do not experience any type of psychic phenomena. But my awareness to everyday events and real meanings is sharper than ever, better than I ever thought it could be.

I live in a position that allows me to study my state of mind and the things in my life more closely than the average person. I do not think I am priviliged in any way. I am blessed in the way my life has developed so far, the same way others are blessed to be married and have a family.

There are many, many great people in the world who have families and stay so busy taking care of their own that they don't have time to notice if anything is going on differently than what is given to them by mainstream media, government, and private corporations.

It is never a bad thing to have a family and take care of them and yourself. In fact that is precisely what the MSM, governments, and private corporations count on and feed off of. They simply don't have the time to question the accountability of the sources and what they are feeding us.

By keeping us inundated with this malarky they can control what the masses think in general. If someone does wake up to what is really going on they make it to where the individual can easily be labeled an outcast by their peers, co-workers, and family.

Most self-respecting individuals who wake up will not break free from the status-quo to offer their thoughts on how the perceived world may indeed be different than the real world because of the fear instilled by the stigma that comes from this outcast labeling.

I am definitely aware of a change in myself and wonder if everyone is going through this and aware of it and some of them are fearful to talk about it. Is it just the adults when they reach a certain point of understanding in their own psyche who go through tis change.

Undoubtedly, some of you who read this will not know what I am talking about. For those of you who do, have you felt this change in yourself?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Oh, boy! How can ANYone claiming to have an insider line on ETs be jabbering about how believers in ETs/UFOs are losing their faith and becoming skeptics? That simply is just not the way it works. We may get worn out by our expectations and hopes and retreat to barely thinking about these topics, but none of us are going to fully flip-flop to the other extreme. So, I must mistrust every word of what you claim or say, it is a complete misconception, (miscreation?) of the dynamics.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtheashes

what makes you think this June/July? can you explain? i have feelings that "something" major is coming so amazing that our reality will be shattered forever.

also this so called May 31st Disclosure..COULD have some proof to it.. the guy did say another nation would premeptively release files in large numbers.. Sweden released something like 21,000 files earlier this week... so we MIGHT see something happen in terms of Disclosure.

although personally i'm not holding my breath for Disclosure. it's been said "it's coming soon" for the last 40 years.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
June has been mentioned as the month the non-interference contracts, or non-massive contact contacts, that the renegade/cartels negotiated with the galaxy have been reported/rumored to be ending. What I see happening here is staggering, perhaps a false kind of disclosure, quickly replaced by the real thing.

[edit on 10-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Longchenpa

except the 2012 prophecies aren't made by pot smoking hippies..

they are made by civilisations from 10,000 BC- to the late 1800's

Egyptians,Aboriginies,Mayans,Ancient Romans,Medieval Europe,Aztecs,Inca's,Druids of Wales, Anglo-Saxons, Ancient China,Nazca Lines,Native Americans(the list goes on)... these were all done in words and painting long BEFORE internet,phones,long distance ships. it was NO coincidence that there is at least 3 pyramids in every important nation. especially in Egypt..the fact they could be descended from Mars adds to the countless theories...what about the Sphinx why is it looking across a open desert at nothingness? and the ideas that there is a UFO under the pyramids.

or is it just empty now?

i guarantee something will happen between now and Feb 2013

i just feel it and so do millions of others people are waking up and seeing the lies around us.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I don't feel that what is facing us is all negative, but something remarkably positive lies ahead, and in direct opposition to the leader/cartel's plans.
www.abovetopsecret.com... What if DNA is an alien implant
The video links I included on this thread have to do with a consistency amongst experiencers.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

erm
?

some of it made sense and most didnt
anything like links to help me out ^^ and what about the disclosure?

sorry for asking a question again but i need to know as much as possible

I've seen them in the skies, i've seen damaged craft in the middle of repairs in Spain.. the next stage for me is actual physical contact..speaking to them and shaking their hand
to know that time is fast appraoching really makes me feel happy.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I didn't want to repeat info too many times, so on MG's thread I included links to coast to interviews, one with Mary Rodwell that was incredible, and that goes into what the connections between countless experiencers mean, and the dna upgrade we are having and will have. There is a change happening, not the negative one being promoted by the cabal, rather something else.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Thank you.

this feeling you describe: is the feeling of the group conscious in the sky. a feeling of love.

by the end of may is my presumption. we shall see.

"we are not humans in a spiritual world, we are spirits in a human world"

-?

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
I have very little time right now, but I have promised my source to pass this message on to you. This message is for all of you who are giving up your faith in the belief of existence of extra terrestrial life. This message is to all of you who are about to turn your backs to the whole UFO phenomenon and to join the endless ranks of skeptics, who claim that this planet is the only source of life in the universe.

Here we go:

"Many events are happening now and many humans are frustrated. Those who believed their entire lives are losing their faith. Those who have witnessed something, started doubting their sanity. Those who believe something, are laughed at.

Many humans want proof, but they are looking in the wrong direction. Most of the time, a physical evidence cannot be obtained if you are looking in a metaphysical world.

If you search for extra terrestrial life but look through terrestrial eyes, you won't find it. Therefore, you must think out of the box, you must open your mind and sharpen your feelings.

Many of you have a feeling that an global event will soon occur. Many of you had this very feeling ever since you were born. Hold on to that feeling, no matter what others tell you.

If you shut down your hearts and your senses, those who want to control you, will win.

If you don't take control of your mind, someone else will.

There will be many false events, many false prophets and many false happenings, lots of negativity. All of it is made to discourage you, to ridicule you, to shut you off from seeing the bigger picture, to make you lose your faith. These are the plans of those who want to control you.

Don't let them.

You know that you are on the brink of first contact. You can feel it. Every day, that feeling is growing stronger and stronger.

You must know that first contact is not the first one, because they have been here for a long time, even long before your race. However, this "official" first contact will occur soon, which will change the course of history of this planet.

You are not alone.

You are heading towards some very interesting times. And it will occur very soon. Many of you feel it.

Stay positive, don't be affected by negative events in the world right now and hold on to that feeling."

That was the message I had to deliver.

Peace,
Mulder

Look at how unintelligent and closed minded all of you are on this site. You think of yourselves as open minded and you feel as though you are all woken up.

Do you really think you know what this planet we live on is?

Do you know why we're here or what our goal in this physical realm is?

If existent extra-terrestrial beings were to make contact it is not of their will but the will of the Universal Mind which is ruled by Divine Law.

Everything that you see in media and news and literature all that is popular and publicisized is created to steer you away from your true purpose.

Focus on yourself for that is the purpose, this is not our home this is our prison.

Remember the Universe is a living entity.

To believe or not to believe it is your choice.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Aliens do exist, as we have already proven that is possible due to how large our universe is. Science has already proven this.

The only thing that has not been proven is if they have visited us or not.

And of course, science is only an idea created from our minds, therefore, everything exists.

If there is a North, there is a South. You know? North wouldn't be North,
without a South.

Also, listen to the guy above me, look within yourself, you shall see a lot more exists beyond, than you think.

One little conspiracy theory I feel is, how they push using your imagination to little children but never adults. Why use something only when you have limited cababilty?

[edit on 10-5-2009 by CrygSol]

[edit on 10-5-2009 by CrygSol]

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
One part of the message that really strikes me as genuine is the reference to 'the feeling'.

The world has been about to end for a long time. I know a lot of you remember the 70s and 80s where every other day was nuclear war or the "Rapture".

A lot of people freaked out about Y2K also, and that never really happened.

I know, though, that there are a LOT of you like me that have that knot in your stomach that's been there since about summer of last year. You can feel it and you know intuitively that we are on the precipice of something big.

In my opinion SFM is simply delivering a message. If you believe it you don't need proof and if you don't there is no proof that will convince you.

At least he isn't going all GFL on us.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join