It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't give up your faith - we are on the brink of first contact

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   
of course, like a broken clock that is correct twice a day, if you predict the open arrival of aliens everyday, eventually you will be correct, since its bound to happen eventually.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
That reminds me to watch INDEPENDENCE DAY on TV.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by GI_WOLVES]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I think its funny how people automatically label skeptics as close minded people who don't believe anything. Fact is most skeptics I know and have talked to DO believe there are aliens somewhere they just don't see any evidence of them coming to earth. I agree with them there is no evidence and I don't take grainy videos and abduction stories and conmen like Johnathon Rutter as proof.

Although I admit I do KIND OF believe some of Bob Lazars story. And the guy who the Fire in The Sky movie was made about and betty and barney hill. Those are really the only 3 cases I find interesting and I actually believe something strange happened.

As far as your "message", I don't know you are so why should I believe anything you say

[edit on 3-8-2009 by jeasahtheseer]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
well dont be so cheerful, I believe we are at war with at least one alien species. we fire something at something is what it looks like in the nasa video. and Phil Schnieder and a few others have commented as such.

In addition, your a meat bag. a product to be bought and sold.. for a scary thought. "meat bag" bender from Futurama, your a "product" Jordan Maxwell about America. pleasant dreams

[edit on 3-8-2009 by BornPatriot]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Can you give us a date for first contact so I can post your thread on Phage's failed predictions thread.

If you give us a date I will post it as failed without waiting and claim my mother read her tea leaves which said this prediction will fail.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I've been hearing some rumors that it could be only weeks away. But one never knows, that damn timeline keeps changing.

I wouldn't be so quick to hop on the First Contact bashing train, you should really figure out how you are going to explain away your complete disbelief and cynicsm when that time comes around. But I think you will be busy being so afraid, you will probably forget you ever did not believe.

You will then join the rest of us and we will have a nice picnic together and laugh about all of this arguing.

posted on Aug, 4 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   
After reading the OP, all that comes to mind is blatant subliminal messaging. I want to believe as much as anyone else but as soon as it becomes a matter of faith and belief it becomes a religion. Do your research, make up your own mind, and be ready for anything.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Question EVERYTHING, even so called first contact. Dont get me wrong Im all for first contact but only if it is true and not the so called fake contact. What do we have to loose by just standing back and questioning? Not much we've waited this long, whats one more question going to matter? It may be the most important question of your life!

I say stand back and question, even if its for a split second, it may just be the making of you.

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
There's a big difference to believing that there is extra terrestrial life out there, and believing that we are being visited by them.

And first contact has been coming apparantly for years
... oh and I have NEVER seen anyone on here say that they believe we are the only life in the universe... so not sure where you've got that one from!

posted on Aug, 5 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   
My sources told me the other day that there are more pressing issues at hand than spending every waking moment waiting for aliens to save us from ourselves. They also said that there is an entire world out there in need of people to take a stand against tyranny and opression and unforunately no one will because they are either too fat and lazy, or waiting for the Aliens to do it for them....or both.

Let us all take a step back and put some perspective on this issue. How important is it that we make first contact?.....Possibly VERY!!!!

Now, what can ANY of us do to speed up the process?.....Not a damned thing. It will either happen or it won't, PERIOD!!!!

Move on with your lives and enjoy what little time you have left untill the jackboots are on the back of your neck and you are getting the piss beat out of you while your wife and kids are being gang raped right in front of your eyes.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Jesus H Christ

What?????

I think you've gone a little too far on this.... re-track and think carefully about what you wrote.... gang raped? whee was your mind when you wrote this? what has this got to do with 'first contact'?

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
I've been hearing some rumors that it could be only weeks away. But one never knows, that damn timeline keeps changing.

hah, it's always just weeks away, just around the corner, next month etc...

not gonna happen in our lifetime.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join