It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't give up your faith - we are on the brink of first contact

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I have noticed that whenever Spooky Mulder creates a thread he starts with "I don't have a lot of time". Is it a tactic?

Back to Topic: I don't need proof. I have seen something I cannot explain and it was definitely nothing that that we know of.

Anyway; First Contact is something I hope for, just so we know what it is all about, but on the other hand... It scares the hell out of me as I have, since I was little, had some very disturbing, recurring and vivid dreams about what that entails.

It is never good.

[edit on 9/5/09 by Lebowski achiever]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lebowski achiever
I have noticed that whenever Spooky Mulder creates a thread he starts with "I don't have a lot of time". Is it a tactic?

My first thought too, which lead me to my suspicion.

But of course that's all it is, a suspicion.

[edit on 9-5-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

then picture the reaction if "God" was a walking, talking mortal like you and I?

Some of us would nail him to a cross.

oh no wait......... been there, done that.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by boomerdude

Well I'm not going to bash the OP because I can't prove he's trolling, and really doesn't seem the type as far as I know.

I will however argue that disclosure and first contact is FAR from happening. Now I believe in UFO's and ET's, probably alot more than most people, because of my wild personal theories, but that's another thread.

Humans are NOT ready to be part of a galactic society, we are a primitive, early race that has yet to overcome the simple things like emotions and skin color. Do you honestly think that ANY alien entity wants us to be colonising other parts of space, or fraternizing with their species?

No, they watch us, like we watch the animal planet. Puzzled, baffled and confused at their behaviour, and the reasons behind such behaviour.

Second, I don't think we are spiritually ready for contact either. As far as my beliefs are concerned, this isn't simply an issue of ET's living in different star systems, but also living in different dimensions.

In order for us to comprehend such things, a certain level of spiritual understanding is required. People are FAR away from knowning such things let alone understanding such things when we have useless institutions like religion and banking.

The only thing humanity has done is find new prettier ways to kill each other in large numbers. We continually draw imaginary lines in the sand and then claim ownership of the space between them.

We are a troubled species and we must be healthy in order to move up.

Just my opinion...

~Keeper

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hi Fox

I really resonate with what your saying.

they are apearing to me more prolificaly lately and my feeling is I will have communication with them within the year.

Looking forwardto it!

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
we are on the brink of first contact?

hasnt this been claimed for at least decades, as i recall?

and will likely continue far into the future?

how about something a little more concrete?

what is the nature of this source?

is this his message, or a relay?

how does the author of the message know this?

how can anyone be expected to take this seriously?

why does anyone faith factor into this at all, are you suggesting that without it first contact will not occur? (and where have we heard that before?)

well?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I for one would reveal my source by name on ATS and everywhere else I could. I wouldn't care if they wanted me to or not. just to see what would happen to them. my guess is nothing at all but shame and embarrassment for being a liar. if, and its a big if, they "disappeared" or died a mysterious death shortly after, then we have our answer. If not, well.

Surely out of the 1000's of people that post things on here with anon. sources, there must be someone like me who doesn't care if the source is exposed or not. I want a name!! Just one @#$@ name! Don't have one? I didn't think so. Liars, frauds and headcases

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Humans are NOT ready to be part of a galactic society, we are a primitive, early race that has yet to overcome the simple things like emotions and skin color. Do you honestly think that ANY alien entity wants us to be colonising other parts of space, or fraternizing with their species?

I have another perspective on that topic.

I believe humans can never be ready as a WHOLE. There will always be positive and negative humans. As in everything else, it has positive and negative it's part of nature.

But aliens CAN pick humans who ARE ready, who are positive, humans who are good at heart, or humans who are good at certain subjects etc.

I believe if aliens are intelligent they should understand that, and not judge us as a whole, that would be generalising, but instead realise we are individuals.

Also it would be wise to realise a politician or leader, is not always the best human to go to interact with. We have over 6 billion people out there to cinsider.

[edit on 9-5-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Totalstranger

There is no need for the negavity friend, perhaps this thread will give you some perspective.

~Keeper

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lebowski achiever
I have noticed that whenever Spooky Mulder creates a thread he starts with "I don't have a lot of time". Is it a tactic? I don't need proof. I have seen something I cannot explain and it was definitely nothing that that we know of. Anyway; First Contact is something I hope for just so we know what it is all about. On the other hand... It scares the hell out of me as I have, since I was little, had some very disturbing, recurring and vivid dreams about what that entails. It is never good.

Yes I've had a look, he does tend to make the announmcement then run.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think its a behavioural issue rather than trolling, He/She doesnt want to get in into arguemets one on one, or have to provide 'evidence' or 'source' material.
You know like the English football hooligans who go to continental soccer matches, and insight riots, but then don't actually do the fighting, they just sit back and watch it happen.

That said, I like Spookies posts, they're a mixture of doom and sincere hope.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Many humans want proof, but they are looking in the wrong direction. Most of the time, a physical evidence cannot be obtained if you are looking in a metaphysical world.

If you search for extra terrestrial life but look through terrestrial eyes, you won't find it. Therefore, you must think out of the box, you must open your mind and sharpen your feelings.

I can not argue with that one bit. Who ever told you this message is right, we must stop looking for the physical proof and all start to look a little further. Is inward classed as further?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by zazzafrazz

Yes I've had a look, he does tend to make the announmcement then run.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nothing wrong with that. gets his message out then lets it take shape. There are a few OPs on ATS who do exactly the same thing, everyone is different, I see no problem.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

I can definetly understand your point on that one. Another perspective I haven't put enough thought into I think.

God I love ATS lol.

Anyway, yeah I could see them being very selective with their disclosure, I'm sure it's what they have been doing for a long time.

And no, there will never be a perfect scenario where everybody is going to take things well and not freak out. However, perhaps this will make my point resonate a bit more.

I'd say our planet at the moment has a conscious negativity of about 60%, that's probably low by most people's standards, but for the sake of this conversation, humour me

At this 60% there is no way they would risk all the problems that would be associated with an event such as mass disclosure or first contact.

If we can manage to move perhaps in the 60% positive field, maybe then there would be a better chance. Mind you these ET's I believe are very logical beings, balancing the pros and cons of our existance very closely.

We will get there, simply not as soon as some would like to think.

~Keeper

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I'm not going to ask you for your source. But I'm curious about the general wording and feel to the message, actually worried might be closer to the mark.
Did your source wish it to be worded precisely in that manner? It has that faithful or soft peddle to a blending of religion and ufology in a manner that alarms me instantly. This doesn't sound right to me. I would like disclosure as much or more than many, et generated disclosure preferably. I would also like to see amnesty granted for all black ops, law enforcers, militia, and even elite cabal, including all those reported to be living underground of various species, so that we could get some suitable science, and defectors to humanities side, working on our behalf and for freedom.

I've had no doubts as to my experiences, only ever growing awareness of the numbers being affected. My experiences could best be described as being with those of the medical, scientific, social scientists, and militia types. They weren't spiritual type ets and didn't talk faith to me.

Edit: this isn't to say they werent spiritual either, just knew how to behave with that separation of state and religion I believe.

[edit on 9-5-2009 by mystiq]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

No spiritual understanding?
Now that's a big speak,when most of us are brought up
in a religious environment,(doesn't matter what)
the very essence of which is a spiritual thing,
Sure thing,organized religion has its problems,
but it is perhaps the most influential thing
in asking us to use the right side of our brain.
which includes Simple faith,or belief.
I for one believe that there are other peoples,
cultures,entities whatever "out there"and to me,
that is the mix of both sides of the brain coming together
in a firm conclusion.
The OP may well have some other agenda,
or may be simply speaking the truth as told to he/her,
I don't give a toss,but you can't berate him/her
for what he/her says just because you think we are too low a species
for him/her to even dare to make such statements.

[edit on 9-5-2009 by smurfy]

[edit on 9-5-2009 by smurfy]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

I never bashed the OP for expression his views, actually it's clearly stated that I was NOT going to do that in my first post.

I was simply giving my perspective of what was going on and why I did not think such things were possible.

Besides it's not from him it's from his source, so any attempt to really insult or attack the OP would be very silly on my part.

And no religion is not spirituality, if you think it is, I suggest you do some Chakra meditation have an OBE, several times, and then you might know how I feel about religion.

Actually religion is not the problem, organized religion is.

But to make my point, I nowhere bashed the OP, I simply stated that I thought his source's message was wrong, that's all.

(Ohh and how could you NOT think that we are a very low and un-evolved species?)

Edit To Add: Religion is also not the biggest influence when it comes to using the right side of our brain, simply being a human and understanding emotion does that for you

~Keeper

[edit on 5/9/2009 by tothetenthpower]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

And why should we believe you or your source?

Just wondering.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:34 PM
link   
do i believe there is intelligent life forms in universe other than us? Absolutely!
do i believe there will be a first contact in my life time (max 50 years left)? Absolutely no!
do i believe op is full of new age crap? YES!

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I see what the OP did. He /she got our collective minds off the ecconomy, swine flu, wars, food prices, drilling for oil, terrorist with nukes, chemical-bilogical plagues, bankers, AIG, dems Vs Republicans, texas sussessionists, gun laws, solar & wind power, bildibergers, cfr, missile shield, global warming (laughs), melting ice caps, polar shift, the list goes on and on and on. Just gotta smile at the way TPTB try to keep the program running. In the end folks there is no great teacher thats comming from the heavens to save humankind from its own destruction. WE have to fix our own problems, find OUR own solutions. And maybe then the watchers will welcome us into the future. A pity at the moment the only thing humans seem to excel in is killing each other. We as a race have alot of work to do.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Sounds like were not going to lose any sleep over this. Is this going to rasie our paychecks ?........ Is it going to lower our taxes?....... Is it going to do anything that will change the minds ands actions of an out-of-control Federal Government?....... No. Nothing's going to happen.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join