It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't give up your faith - we are on the brink of first contact

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I have very little time right now, but I have promised my source to pass this message on to you. This message is for all of you who are giving up your faith in the belief of existence of extra terrestrial life. This message is to all of you who are about to turn your backs to the whole UFO phenomenon and to join the endless ranks of skeptics, who claim that this planet is the only source of life in the universe.

Here we go:

"Many events are happening now and many humans are frustrated. Those who believed their entire lives are losing their faith. Those who have witnessed something, started doubting their sanity. Those who believe something, are laughed at.

Many humans want proof, but they are looking in the wrong direction. Most of the time, a physical evidence cannot be obtained if you are looking in a metaphysical world.

If you search for extra terrestrial life but look through terrestrial eyes, you won't find it. Therefore, you must think out of the box, you must open your mind and sharpen your feelings.

Many of you have a feeling that an global event will soon occur. Many of you had this very feeling ever since you were born. Hold on to that feeling, no matter what others tell you.

If you shut down your hearts and your senses, those who want to control you, will win.

If you don't take control of your mind, someone else will.

There will be many false events, many false prophets and many false happenings, lots of negativity. All of it is made to discourage you, to ridicule you, to shut you off from seeing the bigger picture, to make you lose your faith. These are the plans of those who want to control you.

Don't let them.

You know that you are on the brink of first contact. You can feel it. Every day, that feeling is growing stronger and stronger.

You must know that first contact is not the first one, because they have been here for a long time, even long before your race. However, this "official" first contact will occur soon, which will change the course of history of this planet.

You are not alone.

You are heading towards some very interesting times. And it will occur very soon. Many of you feel it.

Stay positive, don't be affected by negative events in the world right now and hold on to that feeling."

That was the message I had to deliver.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I do not think we are losing our faith in this issue, it is just that we are just focusing on other stuff, as we know that we are not in control of this item.

Shame it will not happen in our lifes probably.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I knew it!! Elvis is coming back

+11 more 
posted on May, 9 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
@ OP :being a skeptic doesnt mean that the earth is the only source for life in the univers,it simpy means not accepting every bull# about ufo/aliens.
I have seen not even half proof of ET existence,do you?

If yes pls be so kindly to share it with all of us...i am tire reading tons of thread all saying "the aliens are coming" bla bla bla,these threads are only empty words.

p.s. : who is your source?Why all the posts about ufo/aliens always have to be so mysterious?

[edit on 9-5-2009 by umbracode]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Whenever I speak to knowledgeable and like-minded friends about our life here on this planet, I mention to them that I know I was born 400 years to early! In accordance with what Mulder has said, I also say... lets stay positive! Keep the FAITH!! Contact will be made (and has been)! I just wish we could transcend this petri dish existence right here and now, so that we can see that which we cant at this point in time.

I also believe that (suddenly?) most of the species know as homo sapiens have become aware of something more that simply what has been known throughout the ages... Are we transcending? Are we busy becoming aware of the matrix (ala David Ike) or are we reaching a level of maturity (!) that warrants revelation by our creators (ala Zakaria Sitchin) of their existence.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Psychdoc

I was just thinking about this last night. When I was younger (I am only 30 now) everything was so simple, as I took everything I heard to be the truth. I had a close up sighting of an Unidentified Flying Object when I was 14 that changed a lot of stuff, but it didn't really wake me up. I just kind of thought that everyone, or at least a lot of people, would see something like this in their lifetime.

It was only about six months ago that something in me changed. I can't say what it was, but it was like my mind evolved and the everday facts that I had learned throughout my life weren't enough. I needed to learn more.

Since opening my mind a bit I have come to find my mind doing some very interesting and cool things.

I have frequent Lucid Dreams, someteimes sleep paralysis. My mind isnt so shut down to other possible ideas. I take the facts of different subjects and formulate my own ideas. I did this before, but not to the extent I do now. Before I would just take the explanation given by the so-called proffesionals and believe it to be true. Since waking up a bit I have learned that a lot of times the so-called explanation is wrong, and can be proven wrong.

I find myself wondering if this is a change that everyone experiences as they get older, like a last step in growing into an adult? Or is it just me and most of the population is staying asleep and not acknowledging that something is going on?

If eveyone experiences this there has to be a multitude of people that are so sick of our authority figures feeding us these lies and manipulating the population.

You don't think they are? It is true. They are manipulating the population through virus control, commercial advertising, sitcom subject matter, movie subject matter, mainstream media and marketing, medicines and treatments, and the products you buy at your local grocery store and pharmacy.

Sometimes I wonder how long a person would live if they never smoked a cigarette, lived in an area that was pollution free, ate only home grown organic food, ate only farm raised non-steroid or other additive meat products, never took prescription meds or non prescription meds, and never received vaccinations or other mandatory medical treatment.

Maybe we wouldn't live longer, but how would anyone know since it has been so long since anyone has been able to live without Big Brother supplying us our way of life.

I am sure some of the things are good for us, but at this stage of the game it is so hard to tell what is good or bad that it is easier to just go with the flow and that is exactly what the system reqquires. Be docile. Don't question and if you do make the answers so hard to pinpoint that resistance becomes futile.

I'll stop ranting now.

[edit on 9-5-2009 by esteay812]

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Spooky Fox Mulder

Cute little post, but you're missing something *MAJOR*.

Proof of aliens is all around.

What about that stage hypnotist that hypnotises a random sample of folks from the audience by simply snapping his fingers. And what do the subjects say afterwards? "I don't know what you're talking about."

What about that stage psychic that knows how much money is in your hand from 50 feet away on stage. Guesses it right on the mark. That stage psychic that knows what is going to happen way before the show, and then at the end of the show has some else pull out a piece of paper and read off everything, exactly as it happened.

Is that all possible?? Well, not without them aliens of course.

So you didn't see any aliens? Well, that's the whole point. You're not going to see any aliens. The aliens don't want you to see any aliens. If you saw some aliens that blows the cover, and all the world events you're witnessing with the USA taking over everything country by country, you probably wouldn't go for it anymore.

That's my answer to your cute little post.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegaCurious
Cute little post, but you're missing something *MAJOR*.

Proof of aliens is all around.

No, I'm not.

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder

You must know that first contact is not the first one, because they have been here for a long time, even long before your race.

Peace,
Mulder

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I'm thinking maybe this June/July kind of timeframe, but then again it might be anytime between then and 12/21/012 which would be the perfect date to arrive if you were going to arrive here(speculations), but I don't think it will be this late...

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Before the thread is attacked, the source message cannot be located anywhere else on the internet. Tried tracing it to other forums, nothing.

So this is not another Galactic Federation thread with a cut and paste job.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Oh, joy... another 'source' post. I've lost count of how many cryptic messages, startling revelations, astounding knowledge of NWO, alien, or government agendas we common-folk know nothing of, that these 'sources' all produce.

Why are the most important messages always from some anonymous, unnamed "source?"

Regardless, I think when we discover the truth about other life in the universe, it will be a straightforward, obvious, clear thing, and everyone will know. I've always had problems with the "If you are not a spiritual hippy in tune with the 9th pan-dimension, you will not "feel" the aliens!" nonsense. The better-than-thou message some folks spew out makes me shake my head. "You need to FEEEL and LOOOVE and be at one and astral project, or you will miss out on finding the aliens!"

Just.. no. The day it happens, I think the world will know. "Dang.. there ARE aliens! Go figure."

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Very good OP,Fox; the spin is to make us all lose our faith and designed to make us doubt our own sanity; but that doesn't changes what we have experienced, and the more positive thought and desire we develope and promote to the rest of the world will strengthen the effect on our watchers; maybe it is drawing nigh...

seeker

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Some sources can't be given credit because if they were revealed their lives wouldn't exactly be safe. The governments are only now releasing documents that even include abductions and the like. I don't think we should be meeting with species that take people unwillingly at night.

Then again what better way to usher in a world government and currency than through a UFO landing situation?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spooky Fox Mulder
I have very little time right now, but I have promised my source to pass this message on to you.

Who is your source. And if you had such little time, why did you reply to someone above me?

It takes less than 10 seconds to type out who your source is.

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Riposte

Common sense, you do not jeopardise your sources by revealing their identity

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
reply to post by Riposte

Which unfortunately makes it the most convenient way to spread errant nonsense. Hard to argue with Mister X or ask them questions when they don't exactly exist to you.

Besides, all this supposed "Stand up and make a statement!" stuff goes right out the window when there is something actually to be done. Then, you sneak your message our to the public via 'contacts' on conspiracy boards eh?

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Thankyou Mulder,

And thank your source for me too.

I look forward to the first "official" public contact.

Its a good time to be alive!

Love&Light.

Jacob

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:48 AM
link   

what utter tripe

not worth a second line

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I hope something from out of this world visits soon! This world is so overated! Hopefully we will be seeing little green men walking around very soon!

posted on May, 9 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
reply to post by Riposte

this world is ready to move on and become better then it is. there are alot of humans in this world that would NOT freak out and gladly accept a change for the better. i don't know what the other world people are waiting for. there is alot of work to be done and their insistance on waiting for a more appropriate time is not helping, but hindering progress.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join