It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This could be a Biiiig blow to skeptics...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by ufo reality

So uh why is this a blow to sceptics?

I'm asking an honest question here.

Because the guy has witnesses, and also removed a few objects from peoples skins, and the materials are (not from this earth) and these patients of his have stories similar to other abduction stories. these pieces of metal covered in silicon were implanted through the skin with no physical scars. these people "remember" these beings implanting them with these objects. i beleive the material from the implants that match the metal from the UFO's.

that's why it would be a blow to "THE UFO" skeptics, witnesses + physical evidence = blow to skeptics...

thats what i think anyway...

[edit on 5/5/2009 by ugie1028]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

these people "remember" these beings implanting them with these objects.

I believe 'most' if not most have no idea they have such an 'object' within them though I could be wrong.

They could remember a lapse of time of which cannot be accounted for.

Still lingering 'round', the swirling masses are beginning to 'see' their fate.

You still have a 'choice'.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Perseus Apex

i think a few have,i saw a video on this guy a few months ago. if i find the vid ill post it. he had a few witnesses remember where they implanted the objects through hypnosis.

I could be wrong, it was around 3 months ago, but ill look and post it in this reply.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seany
reply to post by m0r1arty

I find I watch UFO Hunters with such hopes

And usually they are crushed...

actually...the starchild skull was quite intresting!!! renewed my faith in UFOH !!!

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Wonder if 'this' fellow knows something?
Far, far away in a galaxy in the superunknown.

The messenger on a mission?

Watchatalgonaboutwillis; I think it goes.

This is what I would call 'talent'.

His vision is quite clear though turned out to be a 'dead End'.

Mitch Hedberg said it well.

"Night and Set"

Truth needs no interpretation.

When one hears it, it rings loud as bell.

[edit on 5-5-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   

I have to say I have my doubts about this reveal, UFO Hunters used to be a legit show, they would interview eye-witnesses and attempt to debunk a sighting before leaping to any conclusions, then History apparently decided real science wasn't good enough and now we get BS episodes about underground alien bases, Greys, and all sorts of WAAAAY out there fringe UFO subjects...

Its gone from being about solving the mystery of UFO cases to being crappy tabloid nonsense devoid of all science, logic, and merit...

They just released Bill off his leash and threw in a skeptic for good measure... It really sucks

I doubt this supposed evidence will be trust-worthy or mind-blowing in the least.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Ill try to check the show out,,,!

I enjoy everyones opinions and even the skeptics veiws on this post...

One thing that catch's my attention some say they the UFO craft should be of unknown metal/alloy....
I dont buy this,,,,

many metals/alloys become more pure from meteors due to immense heat and pressure,,,such as the purest nickle come from them and high tech places cherish them for their purity...
I think alot of the common alloys/metals can be made purer with very immense heat and pressure and blended with other stuff.
we're talking WAY hotter than just melting iron ore and we are talking intense pressure..(more than how one feels after a few white castle burgers)

For instance,,,say our technology was more advanced and we were gonna build a spaceship,,I dont think we'd need an unknown alloy/metal to build it,,,
Just refine what we got better and dabble around combining other properties to it,,,

alot of the building blocks that make earth are probly 90% similar to whats out their in vast space...

Now if the ufohunters have some very pure alloy it coulda probly came from a metor and a lab made something with it a skeptic could say,,,??
And thats very very true,,
I hope in away its not a very tiny pin like thing like 3 mm''s long,,,
be nice if it was like 8 to 10 foot girders,,,,lol

Ill watch the show and see if they give more detail on the crash or where it came from,,,

thanks for the show info....

Ive seen a ufo before and there to much solid reports to ignore...

huggs everyone

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
thanks for the heads up. this might turn out to be a great show. i like ufo hunters for the most part......

on a side note, mitch hedburg was the man!

[edit on 5-5-2009 by anonamousantichrist]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by amyfriend

you forgot to mention the objects removed from this guys patients and these metals were also not from earth as they say.... dunno how a meteor chunk wound up in his/her limbs and didn't claim to be hit with a meteor!

makes me wonder why post these things when people miss the point anyway...

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
There are a vast but still quantifiable number of possible configurations of atoms and molecules. Some very rare. No one can inspect something unfamiliar and declare whether it's from somewhere on Earth or not.

More importantly, the proof of other intelligent life in the universe is without any question the biggest event in human history.

So of course it's announced to the world on some low budget lightweight program on the History Channel.

Those aliens have got to get better PR agents.

Mike

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028

you forgot to mention the objects removed from this guys patients and these metals were also not from earth as they say.... dunno how a meteor chunk wound up in his/her limbs and didn't claim to be hit with a meteor!

makes me wonder why post these things when people miss the point anyway...

sorry,,,

i replide to the post thinking the show was going to be about parts from a UFO craft,,(silly me I guess)

And now understand its about implants,,,

Ill be watching the show,,,

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   
A little bit of this or that with an "unknown" content does not constitute proof of aliens. In order to conclusively prove aliens on earth we would need to see one! A craft landing on the lawn of the white house (or Buckingham Palace for us UK folks) at midday in front of thousands would be pretty good. With aliens wanting to establish diplomatic relations.

The problem today is that our CGI technology and for that matter physical props for movies these days are so good that almost anything can be faked. Even if a genuine dead alien was found nobody wopuld believe the results. I mean look at this site. Absolutely everything on any subject is labelled a conspiracy : bird flu, swine flu, greedy banker bank screw ups, twin towers, global warming, global cooling etc etc

So our increasing ability to fake and ever more effectively requires more substantial proof. I've come to the conclusion that a landing as described above will be needed........and even then it will be called a fake by somebody!!

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   

its alright
we all miss some things once in a while.

its going to be a good show i beleive... if they add the part about the surgecally removed items from these victims skin and compare it to metal found near UFO crash sites...

Witnesses from the surgeries, and the analysis of both metals will undoubtedly be a HUGE link between aliens/ufo's...

witnesses claim abductions, implanted with tracking devices, and then have it removed... where the objects were, no visible scars (except after the surgery.) this is direct physical evidence with witness testimony and scientific analysis, id imagine the sheeple sticking their heads in the sand for this one, the fencers falling off their perch (who knows which side they will fall on) and the believers just have another piece of evidence in their huge locker of evidence.... Will it be acknowledged?

NOPE!

Will it be takn seriously? NOPE!?

Will skeptics have a hard time chewing this one?

YES!

Unless their teeth are made from some alien alloy that is unbreakable, then... the skeptics have their meal!

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Thanks for the info.....Cant wait...=D

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
That is with respect, a terrible analogy... Given most skeptics refuse to believe there is a diamond in the rubbish heap so don't even bother ever looking for it. even if, someone says they think they might have seen evidence of a diamond in the rubbish heap. it's obviously a mis identification because you already *know* there are no diamonds there.

All your bitterness aside..

If you say there's a diamond in that trash heap, a skeptic will saw "ok sport, show me". and it's when you try to BS your way past showing him is when he attacks and dismantles your argument with usually surgical precision.

now.. had you tore apart the trash heap and came up with a diamond and showed it was actually a diamond.. a real skeptic would say 'damn, nice work'.

Tho you'll rarely see the original speaker come up and say 'oops, my bad, it was only a cubic zirconia or a shiny bit of glass I found'

it's easier to scream 'Debunker!' than "i was wrong"

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   
before too many people get their shorts in an uproar..

an Alloy is a mixture of metals and materials. think lemonade vs water if the two were metals. Steel is an alloy made up from various materials and iron.

A high silicon content alloy of aluminum is not really all that remarkable. There are many alloys that most people don't know about commonly.

Now, an alloy that we find as can't replicate here, that is another story.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 04:29 AM
link   
It's not that I'm a skeptic, but I can't take UFO Hunters seriously. Why can't they make a good old documentary instead of all this entertainment vibe #.

[edit on 5-5-2009 by DwaynetheSpecious]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 05:29 AM
link   
As a UfO follower since the 50's (my father was an AF pilot whose sky buddies had their stories to share, including Roswell), I find UFO Hunters embarassing and insulting to watch, so I have seen only pieces of 3 or 4 shows.. The crew talk, dress and strut exaggeratedly as if they have been prepped to see us UFO aficionados as some kind of Harrison Ford cultists. The crew seem like a bunch of actors playing for an audience that I personally don't identify with. The "Hunter" crew fail to give the impression they have a feeling or even liking for the subject. For me, the show reeks of hucksterism....and bad acring. Sorry.

But, as a professionally trained materials scientist, I will watch the show to see if the "Hunters" express some of the possibilities I have in mind. I am expecting to see a lot of acted out drama without real feeling, and without substantive hypotheses. This upcoming show could very well be the last "Hunters" show I will watch. I will not miss it.

[edit on 5-5-2009 by havanaja]

[edit on 5-5-2009 by havanaja]

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
I thought it was hilarious when they were talking about the little gold statue that looks like an airplane. Their conclusion was it had to be some advanced technology from the past, because they blew it up into a foam model, streamlined it, and launched it, as it flew maybe 3-4 feet at the most. Even the "skeptic" of the show was "amazed" by the conclusion. I was thinking, "I could make a foam block fly 3-4 feet". Haha, what bunch of crap.

posted on May, 5 2009 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I don't understand this believer vs skeptic tension.
To my mind they are not mutually exclusive states.
From what I have read here on ATS, it appears my thinking is more along the lines of those labeled as skeptics.
However I am here on ATS because I would like very much to read &/or view something I could consider to be a compelling case for evidence of UFO's.
So, if the fragment proved to be something special, I would be thrilled about it. I certainly would not consider it a "BIIIIG blow"

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join