It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This could be a Biiiig blow to skeptics...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
A fellow who lives in Branson, Missouri, has a UFO Museum there with some interesting displays, one of them a piece of metal with unusual properties that he picked up in the desert someplace. He believes it's ET metal. I'm a little curious about the show talked about here, whether it might be the same thing rediscovered.

But there really have been a lot of strange events in that area of the country, southern Missouri and northern Arkansas, that haven't been nationally reported. I saw many unusual things when I lived there. Something happens in New York or Washington DC, it's big news; something happens in a place like the Ozarks, no one takes it seriously.

Jimmyth

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
THE Bob White Object THROUGH THE EYES OF A SKEPTIC

First he must find the gov file on the object recovered by the CIC in
Denmark File # 202055 Stating a piece of a flying saucer was recovered.
This wasnt declassified till 2000. The BWO case has been public since 1996.
Now he must obtain a picture so he can make one like it.
Only picture is in the CIC files.

Of course he must gather all the rare earth elements, then find a way to
mix them all and put them in a plasma spray torch or other very high tech
piece of equipement along with powdered aluminum or cast aluminum ingot mold injection machine and vacuum chamber.
He must also have access to a fast neutron radiation source.
you can get that stuff at any nuclear plant in the world over the counter.
He must have access to some mars meteoites to obtain some strontium.
Now he has to get it to form a cone shape with all the chads and this must all be
done in a garage. Of course he didnt own a garage in 1996. He was
on the road playing music.

Now he has got to take it to the most prestigious labs in the country and
have them test it to prove it is not terrestrial.
He must fool them all.

He has to make up a story and rehearse it over and over so he can
pass 4 polygraph tests given by police officers.
The object has to be made in such a shape that no one can duplicate it.
Now he must find a few scientists who are willing to put thier reputations and
thier career at risk to help create this hoax and all this he has to do with a 7th
grade education recieved in a little one room school house in Missouri.

now you have the object manufactured and ready to hoax away.

He also has a bridge in Alaska for sale to nowhere..

larry

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Question...

Why do so many here make statements that extra-terrestrials are "so far more advanced..." or something similar? Isn't also possible that we humans are with a year or five of accomplishing interstellar travel, but we haven't yet stumbled upon the answer? If that were the case, then they wouldn't be "far more advanced".

posted on May, 19 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by larryroyc
now you have the object manufactured and ready to hoax away.
He also has a bridge in Alaska for sale to nowhere..

Yeah, yeah, "skeptics" sure are evil. On the other hand, all a "believer" has to do is find one piece of verifiable evidence besides White's testimony that links the admittedly weird metal in any way to extraterrestrials or time travelers or whatever it is being claimed here.

Are there weird bits of metal lying around that nobody has seen before? Sure. Does that automatically mean they're cast-off slag (or whatever) from something extraterrestrial? Nope. It means, "Gee, I haven't seen anything like this. I don't know where it came from."

"I don't know" ≠ "extraterrestrial."

Just like always, there's that one little gap in the equation that keeps Point "A" from being connected to Point "B." Keep trying, though. Maybe someday it'll all fall in place.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
ufoevidence.conforums.com...

some comments from the new scientists working on the BWO..

a snippet of his research.

the original research team took the sample to California and the object was exposed to a Neutron Bubble Chamber test tube. The object was seen emitting neutrons, which is actually pretty extraordinary. It did this under appropriate shielding from cosmic radiation. This is a fantastic result that I am looking forward to recreating. What emits fast neutrons? Well, they typically come from cosmic radiation or particle accelerators. They are also products of fusion and fission. Bob’s object is not an obvious source of any of these physical processes.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by cdesignmaster
Question...

Why do so many here make statements that extra-terrestrials are "so far more advanced..." or something similar? Isn't also possible that we humans are with a year or five of accomplishing interstellar travel, but we haven't yet stumbled upon the answer? If that were the case, then they wouldn't be "far more advanced".

Well if they are just a quarter century more advanced than us then they will have hit the technological singularity already which would put them waaay ahead of us.

-Z

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
ufoevidence.conforums.com...

more info at the above link.

larry

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Hi

One of the postings on this thread referred to Internet entrepeneur Joe Firmage.

My co-blogger has just written a piece about Firmage, including what he is doing these days.

You can find the article at ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by justsomeboreddude
What is BWO? I wouldnt get too excited. Those Alien Hunters havent found much but how to make old Bills eyes blink a bit more. Did you know that is a sign of mental illness.

Being a believer is a sign of mental illness known as mental conditioning. This joke of a person (Bill) is one of the worst in his kind and every time he opens his mouth his eyes blink even faster, a sign of bs!

Also the show is mistitled for the team is not really hunting anything but hearsay. They couldn't catch an alien because they wouldn't know how to even begin. First, they would need to encounter an alien. That'll never happen.

Blink = you missed it!

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by keithb
Hi

One of the postings on this thread referred to Internet entrepeneur Joe Firmage.

My co-blogger has just written a piece about Firmage, including what he is doing these days.

You can find the article at ufos-scientificresearch.blogspot.com...

Who cares what good, ol' Joe is doing these days. He is about as believable as Col. Corso! He has no concept about the meaning of the word "truth" yet he bandies it around. Joe's forte is bs.

Us skeptics (of bs) don't worry about people such as Joe for we know better.

edit on 11-5-2011 by The Shrike because: To add a comment.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
sup ats ..yea i was looking forward to watching ufo hunters ..its on straight after ancient aliens on history channel (sunday 9pm uk) managed to catch ancients aliens but fell asleep during ufo hunters ..ill try to catch a look this sunday

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join