It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This could be a Biiiig blow to skeptics...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on May, 4 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
www.ufocasebook.com...

"The History Channel will feature Bob White on the UFO HUNTERS weekly series May 6, 2009 (((THIS WEDNESDAY))), at 10:00 EST.

The show was taped in Missouri in March by John Greenewald Jr. and his crew from the History Channel.

Brand new evidence from tests done show that the metal recovered by Mr. White matches no known aluminum alloy made on this planet.

It also has characteristics just now starting to be researched and developed at major universities and laboratories concerning its very high silicon content of the BWO. It is 15 times above normal in the BWO.

Scientists who have been testing the object will be featured on the show.

This show will be the best evidence every presented to the public about extraterrestrial objects and the BWO recovered by Mr. White in 1985.

DONT MISS IT!! It will change your mind if your a skeptic."

I've had the opportunity to speak with Bob White on multiple occasions. I am really looking forward to this. I'm afraid it could be the real-deal-holyfield.

Here is a youtube video (UFO Files) featuring Bob White from several years ago:

www.youtube.com... (BOB WHITE PART STARTS AT APPROX 1:20 MARK. OBJECT WAS FOUND IN 1985!)

[edit on 4-5-2009 by ufo reality]

[mod edit: added required EX tags]
Mod Note: Quoting External Sources – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5-5-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5 May 09 by Gools]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
What is BWO? I wouldnt get too excited. Those Alien Hunters havent found much but how to make old Bills eyes blink a bit more. Did you know that is a sign of mental illness.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Good post, I can't wait to see the findings. I wonder what the skeptics will say about this??

+5 more 
posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
"I'm afraid it's the real-deal-holyfield."

Can anybody count how many times this had been said before?

"Disclosure imminent."

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Thanks for the heads up about this show. I would have missed it, but now I'll be watching for it, thanks to you.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Well for one I would start off by saying that the military has many times had access to unique alloys that the civilian world didnt even know existed. So unless it is made of some unknown atoms then I wouldnt put too much emphasis on it.

link   

Okay...what is this BWO you speak of? Bob White's Object? Well anyway, thanks for the heads up. I found the preliminary analysis results of some of the implants that have been removed to be fascinating. And the examination of the Star Child's skull as well.
BTW, I see you no longer have an avatar. Me neither. Getting it back would entail "doing stuff" and I'm not up for all that.

link   
S & F

If anything it will be interesting. Thanks for posting the heads up

link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
Good post, I can't wait to see the findings. I wonder what the skeptics will say about this??

This one will say "Wait and see" as that's the only way we'll know what's on the program.

But I am prepared to put my neck out a bit and suppose that some rent-a-lab will say something along the lines of inconclusive/remarkable/worth further investigation.

-m0r

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Hey i' read about this a long time ago,the metal alloy is probably native to the planet but in small amounts with this find being the largest,you still haven't given us an alien body to dissect and analyze,so it's hardly convincing.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by m0r1arty

I find I watch UFO Hunters with such hopes

And usually they are crushed...

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0r1artyBut I am prepared to put my neck out a bit and suppose that some rent-a-lab will say something along the lines of inconclusive/remarkable/worth further investigation.

-m0r

Must be the same one Jeff Meldrum uses.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Knowing UFO Hunters it will turn out to be a smashed soda can with some sand in it, hence the high silicon content. Then the lab will say its inconclusive but it could be a dirty soda can, and then Bill will go apecrap and make up some wild story about what it was in his mind. That is my prediction. Anyone want to bet?

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
UFO REALITY,
you read my mind, thanks for posting this by the way..
i cant wait to see whats going to happen here...
ive forwarded the news to my closest buddies. ill be watching.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
BLOW is right. UFO Hunters makes themselves and other researchers look like tools. The show is not a tool of disclosure in my opinion, but has rather debunked much more than it has proved.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:17 PM
link   

So uh why is this a blow to sceptics?

I'm asking an honest question here.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by LordThumbs

Mind reader.

This isn't some new object. Bob White has been dealing with this for many years. He had it tested at Los Alamos. The technician told him it was of ET origin. Bob White had someone from a newspaper (some form of media I can't remember exactly) and the tech said it wasn't ET in origin. I guess Los Alamos black mailed him. I'm glad he finally got it tested at a reputable lab. I HOPE THIS EPISODE FINALLY LENDS SOME CREDENCE TO THE UFO HUNTERS. I will be watching with an open mind like everyone else. I'm not saying I know anything is ET in origin without a doubt, but my hunch is that it is.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:19 PM
link   
If this info is verified/vetted as the story indicates, this is very exciting. Remember though, that there are several natural ions of aluminum that occur on the Earth, as well as a plethora of manufactured ones. I'm very interested in how the folks determined that it was not of this Earth....... I wonder.......... it would almost have to have an element or molecule(s) inserted in the interstecies of the molecule that humans are not able to reproduce in a lab.

I want to tell you something else, and this is not an attack on your thread, just food for thought, okay? True skeptics are not people we should poke fun at. True skeptics are our friends, as they insist upon criteria and measurable parameters and keep us on the scientific path. Without them, we would be dancing in a world of constant input without challenge, and they make our information and our evidence better.

Want to know something? I believe in EBEs (or maybe I think "they" or some of "them" were terrestrial and here before us humans), however I depend upon true skeptics -- truthseekers who have not formed an opinion -- to test our views and judgements. I think of the late, great, Dr. Sagan, who, truth be known, wanted to believe in EBEs. He just needed real, verifiable, measurable proof. You can read his works and know on a visceral level that he wanted to believe. We can all learn a bit from his approach.

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
meteor?

Why does it have to be intelligently designed?

If it is the object I'm thinking of then it looks natural to me.

If it is from space then it could be a chunk off a meteor and not from a spaceship like you imply.

I'm a skeptic, but if it is confirmed "not of this world" then I'm still not convinced there are ET's

[edit on 4-5-2009 by venividivici]

posted on May, 4 2009 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I wonder when they are ever, ever going to figure out that the only ones they are seeing are OURS! Hoomins have had the technology for years to make flying objects that look darn close the the et's.

I believe most of 'ours' are used as psychological warfare weapons.

Those nice men running all over the world doing their research are really just chasing their tails. When the time comes, we will all know just what is what.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join