It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens or Demonic Incarnations

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by juggernaut_69
My view of this is that demonds are actually interdimentional beings, or maby even aliens. That is just an old word for aliens.Christians thousands of years ago saw aliens or interdimentional beings and said "Hey look their goes some demonds" But now a days with our new fangled modern thinking we say "Hey look their goes some aliens" Right?

Well then what about Angels? Are we to assume that they are another race of beings? I don't buy that idea, but it's kinda interesting. What about God then? What is he?

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 02:50 AM
link   
"Hey look, me and my new fangled opinion has spotted another stupid post that mixes religion and God with UFO's and extraterrestrials"

Why do people assume ancient peoples were somehow "stupid" and unable to express themselves?

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Well there's plenty of other threads for you to harass. BTW, ATS requires that your background color does not obscure your user name.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Wow, I guess we have another troll in our midst.
I always wonder what trolls are thinking when they post stuff like that?
Do they truly fail to realize that the only point they make is that of their own ignorance?
Sinobyte, your desperate desire for (negative) attention will not be satisfied on these boards I am afraid.

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakko
Wow, I guess we have another troll in our midst.
I always wonder what trolls are thinking when they post stuff like that?
Do they truly fail to realize that the only point they make is that of their own ignorance?
Sinobyte, your desperate desire for (negative) attention will not be satisfied on these boards I am afraid.

I've been a member of this site and forum for well over 2 and a half years and have never had a problem with intelligent people catching the meanings of my posts. Simply because you don't doesn't make me ignorant. As for your negative attention comment and how I won't "find" it on this board...interesting...I'm glad you took the time to pay attention to my negative posts long enough to point that out.

I'm free to post my opinions on this and any other ATS forum if you don't like it, feel free to click IGNORE. Otherwise you can use all the names like troll all you like. It's your opinion and nothing more.In my opinion you're a whiney, self-righteous, know-it-all. Doesn't mean a whole lot does it? Please stick to the topic.

[Edited on 5/31/2004 by Sinobyte]

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by CommonSense
Well there's plenty of other threads for you to harass. BTW, ATS requires that your background color does not obscure your user name.

I'm well aware of the ATS rules, I've been here for years. I also noticed you didn't reply to my question? Nothing worthwhile to add?

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Ah isn't that that nice.
Another "I can call peoples posts stupid if it's my opinion" case.
Do you know the difference between an opinion and an insult?

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakko
Ah isn't that that nice.
Another "I can call peoples posts stupid if it's my opinion" case.
Do you know the difference between an opinion and an insult?

Stick to the threads topic. I never called this post "stupid".

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
*Plugs ears and yells obscenities into the air."

My opinions are my own. If someone insults mine, that's just their way of making themselves feel better. All it does is shows the rest of the forum-goers how childish they are. However, I do think the posts here of late have gotten a little off-topic. Lets try and focus on the topic, now shall we?

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
My suggestion is to use the suggestions tab in the upper left corner of the screen and let the mods know. I've read through his other posts, one word comes mind - TROLL!. Like most others, I don't expect him to last long. He really has nothing to add. He claims to be a longtime member but my guess is that he was a member in the past and now has a new IP to get around the complications of being banned. Just my opinion, but certainly makes sense. Enough of this - click the tab - back to the topic!
CS

I used this in an earlier post -- Defy Ignorance! No that wasn't an error! It's just the next level up from Deny Ignorance. With almost 5,000 new members in less than 2 months the quality of posts has declined. This stat means that almost 1/3 of all ATS registrations have come in less than the last 60 days. God Bless our mods, super mods and of course -- SO -- , they are going to be busy.
CS

[Edited on 5/31/2004 by CommonSense]

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 11:13 PM
link   
"He", if you're refering to me, has been here well over 2 and a half years now, longer than a great majority of the current board members. Feel free to contact the mods and ask. I simply re-registered with a new name because I wasn't able to change my old name, "Preest", which, after using it for so long, got tiring. I've been commended by several of the mods on ATS for being what you call a "troll" and others call a skeptic.

I simply made a joke and asked a question on why modern day "open minded" UFO believers constantly take credit from ancient peoples by insisting they weren't intelligent or articulate enough to describe what they saw or believe.

"It wasn't an angel they believed in...it was an alien. It must have been because they wouldn't know what they saw or believed but we do."

Feel free to contact the mods and point out where I "trolled" and where I called this thread "stupid". You won't find it. Now then...please remain on topic and if anybody feels like answering my question it would be much appreciated.

[Edited on 5/31/2004 by Sinobyte]

posted on May, 31 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
After reading everything after my last post, I'd have to say Aliens are both in physical and metaphysical form. When they are physical, they are like us, material with their flying craft. There is a lot of speculation and there has been people who have attempted to expose the technology the U.S Government has in its possession as being "alien", or from a different planet. They may be from a different planet or underground. Perhaps some of the Government's technology is of alien origin. The possibility is great that there is intelligent life out there much like us in physical form.

Metaphysically, the aliens would appear as 'demonic' or 'angelic'. Depending on the orientation of the humans present emotions, they will 'attract' certain spirits to themselves. If the person is negative and angry, the alien will be drawn to him/her and will 'manifest' as an evil alien or demon. By the way, my definition of demon is of a metaphysical being that is evil-looking.

If the person is in a good mood and prays to his faith they will attract the 'angels' or those beings they consider 'good'. They could also attract good aliens as well.

If you believe and follow your spirit's faith, you will attract those beings/aliens of a good nature. If one strays from their right path, demons get attached and live off the negativeness of the person. As one keeps straying and cycling in their negativity, they keep 'feeding' the evil demon/alien which makes it stronger and having an easier ability to control the person. The person then becomes a minion of the demon, the person now serves evil/satan itself.

I will speculate by saying that this is probably the point where people say they hear voices telling them to do evil things, that they communicate with evil aliens, etc. These people have lost their freewill to these metaphysical demons/aliens who are evil.

The battle between good and evil reigns on.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I don't believe aliens can exist in both forms simultaneously. Based on everything I've observed - no I have has no close encounters - I have to go to the side of demonic incarnations designed to confuse people. If aliens were real, they would have openly made contact by now. There's no way any government could prevent that or cover it up.

posted on Jun, 1 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paraclete
If aliens were real, they would have openly made contact by now. There's no way any government could prevent that or cover it up.

If aliens were real they would have openly made contact by now? Couldn't that be applied to demons as well?

As for you stating that there's no way any government could prevent or cover up alien contact, I strongly disagree.

[Edited on 6/1/2004 by Sinobyte]

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 08:02 AM
link   
No that can't be applied to demons Sinobyte.
You know the difference between aliens and demons right?

As for the government thing, I agree with paraclete, such a huge event would eventually come out one way or another.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
My question was rhetorical. I know the difference between demons and aliens and I also know that the unknown and unexplainable should not automatically be classed as demonic because it isn't explained in the Bible or doesn't fit into Christian theology. To say something doesn't exist or must be of a demonic origin because it hasn't revealed itself to the world is just silly.

As for a government being able to cover up something as big as alien contact...again, I disagree. Sometimes the easiest way to conceal something is to hide it in plain view. Between sci-fi movies, books, toys, comics, conventions and fringe speakers, first contact can easily be hidden behind disinformation and fiction. Simply because we aren't able to SEE it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

[Edited on 6/2/2004 by Sinobyte]

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Well since demons would have been around for such a long time, they probably allready made "contact". We just don't see it.

posted on Jun, 2 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I think they have! All we can see is the evidence of the contact.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I have heard this statement several times on ATS now. "To aliens our technologies seem primitive". If aliens are able to travel here I would completely have to agree. Right now we cannot comprehend what aliens are. We cannot even gather any solid evidence that we have been visited by them let alone explain what they are. I do know that many cultures throughout history and all over the world claim to have seen similar things in the sky. Here is a link discussing one of the indian tribes that recorded these sightings. Over the years we are able to discuss aliens more intelligently than ancient cultures, but we are really in the same boat as they were.

My opinion is that they are simply alien beings. Why would demonic incarnations NOT want to make themselves known? Maybe my idea of demonic persona is flawed, but I was under the impression that demonic entities live to terrorize us. Could be wrong, but that is the way I understood it.

Let me know your thoughs,
Kata

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Here is my opinion and I base it on a Biblical standard. I know some of you don't believe in God or believe in Biblical principles but from what I know and have experienced with demons is that demons(fallen angels) and angels (not fallen) can manifest into many different creatures including humans. I believe that aliens are just demons. I think it is pretty simple and not complicated at all.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join