It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens or Demonic Incarnations

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 04:48 AM
link   
merely illusions of an overavtive imagination.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Tachyon.....We are discussing "Aliens or Demonic Incarnations" do you have more of an opinion on this subject? I can't imagine you would come over to this thread and just post something like that without taking some time to get into the conversation.

posted on Jun, 3 2004 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TACHYON
merely illusions of an overavtive imagination.

Lol, the total blindness illustrated in your 7-word sentence kind of summs it up. A lot of people don't even want to bother looking into things they are "taught" to be untrue.
It's your problem, but I do feel sorry for you.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Now Jakko, wait a minute. This one might have a point... Let me explain..

See, he thinks this is all just someone's overactive imagination creating these fanciful ideas, if what I read was understood accurately. Well, maybe he's just a figment of our imaginations, and isn't really there? Maybe we're just the mental thought of some other entity. Have you ever thought up an alien species in ur head before? Who's to say that they aren't real, simply because we thought it?

Anyway, back to the point. If he wants to think this is all fantasy, that's fine. I'll just believe he's a figment of my imagination, and he'll go away... see? I don't see him anymore. lol

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Yes, but if he is a figment of your imagination, he exists, because he is in your imagination. You can't make him go away because once planted in your brain it is there forever.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Unless we're all like computer code, able to be deleted at any time.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
But even deleted files can be recovered. That is unless you reformat, analogous to death, or defrag, analogous to a stoke.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Demons could take the form of aliens for the purpous of confusion, i will have to do some reasearch into deamons abilitys to change shape. however the possibility of aileins is real. and it is safe to say that they could be 2 seperate beings with 2 different agendas

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Just one question for the skeptics among us.
This is not to attack anyone, it's a question I ask myself a lot, and that I have no answer to.
Can it be, that something like aliens are just fake?
Can it be that the people who say they saw them are just plain lieing, maybe without them being aware of it.
Can it be that it is all imagination?
If so, how does it explain that all aliens seem to look kind of the same, and all ufo's seem to look kind of the same as well.

Is there some global conspiracy going to how aliens and ufo's should look, so everyone's "fantasy" stays in sync?

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Just one question for the skeptics among us
This is not to attack anyone, it's a question I ask myself a lot, and that I have no answer to.

yes, aliens are not a proven thing , ufo's could be anything at all

Can it be that the people who say they saw them are just plain lieing, maybe without them being aware of it.

yes , i would say this is highly probable

yes there are some headcases out there so why not

If so, how does it explain that all aliens seem to look kind of the same, and all ufo's seem to look kind of the same as well.

well flying saucers look like flying saucers , aliens look similar to the last big blockbuster movie usually - u have to consider that the millitary may be testing saucer shaped craft also - this may add to the sightings of ufos

now can i ask the same back again to the christians ?

[Edited on 5-6-2004 by acidhead]

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by acidhead
now can i ask the same back again to the christians ?
[Edited on 5-6-2004 by acidhead]

This has nothing to do with CHristianity/atheism by the way.
I doubt that aliens are just random fantasy.
I have no explanation for it, but I just don't think everyone's fantasy would look alike like this if it was all bullsh!t.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
everyones story is the same ?

ok my alien abduction story WHICH IS FAKE -

i was in bed half asleep when i noticed a bright light out of the window , the light got brighter and filled the room up as if it was daylight.
i heard a low humming noise and watched in horror as 3 small grey humanoids stood over me, i couldnt move.
the next thing i know i was floating up in a blueish light into the belly of a circcular craft , then i lost conciousness
i awoken on a metalic table in a round room , i had a plastic membrane skin like meterial over my body to keep me in place. i could just about see around the room , i noticed other people on tables in a trance like state not moving.
then 3 small aliens came near me and 1 large one , they spoke to me without moving their mouths , they told me i would be safe. next thing you know i felt something cold go up my arse

how much longer shall i keep this up for?

i have never been abducted but i know the story inside out , why wouldnt alot of people lie about it ? your on the net - people lie about everything all over the place , do a search on google for some crazy things and people have already set a site up about it telling you how real it is.

you get the green people telling us the aliens are warning us about the polution of the planet , the spiritual people telling us we are entering a new phase of human kind and the clueless telling us they got anal probed by alf

why cant people make it up ? zetatalk not convincing enough for you ?

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakko

Extremely possible. There's no real proof of alien existence.

Many may simply be lying and know it, many may need physcological help and truly believe they saw it, many may be out to get a laugh, many may be physically ill. Some people say they see things for attention, others for fame. There's quite a few explanations for it.

Imagination? Quite possibly. How does it explain all aliens and UFOs and how everybody seems to see the same thing? Well let's put it this way...nobody truly knows what Jesus looks like and yet if you ask 100 people the general consensus will be that he was light skinned, with long brown hair, a brown beard (split in the middle) with a white robe and last but not least...with wounds in his palms.

Are they incorrect? Of course...how did they come to this conclusion though? Perhaps hundreds of years of paintings? Perhaps. It's no different with aliens...after hearing, reading and seeing that aliens are supposed to look "this certain way" for the last 50 years it's no wonder people actually see them that way.

Is there some global conspiracy going to how aliens and ufo's should look, so everyone's "fantasy" stays in sync?

Probably not.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I wish I could look at it in such a simple way.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Perhaps it's not "simple", maybe you're just looking at things a bit too seriously. Ever think your desire to believe leads you to look for things that otherwise may be not be there?

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Regardless of which idea one believes in, that desire to believe pulls the person in that direction.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I also find it funny that there is no other anicent text except the Bible that I'm aware of which deals with creation, timelines, blood covenants, giants, dragons, ufo's, nephilm, angels, elements, measurements, bloodlines, dark arts, prophesy, history, encyption, morals, good & evil, demons, finances, architecture, multiple dimensions, medicine, miracles, war, codes, language,
natural destasters, politics, social references. ect....

This site thrives off this stuff. Maybe God is just like you.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I only briefly looked thru this thread but heres a good link for explaining they are demons/demonic in nature:

www.alienresistance.org...

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 02:27 AM
link   
From what I think 99% of UFO's are manmade, the other 1 percent are meterors, space rocks and Michael jackson, stuff like that

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Thanks for the link ScoFe, I'll check it out.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join