It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens or Demonic Incarnations

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Ok, let's see where this one goes. (BTW, I've done a search and haven't found an earlier thread.)

Are they alien visitors or demonic incarnations? We're not going to resolve this, but I would like to hear some opinions. I vote for demonic incarnation.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 05:04 PM
link   
No one truly knows where aliens come from. However they may be able to come far away using anti gravity technology. Anti gravity allows you to travel past the speed of light. The aliens might want to even help us.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Thanks Zuzubar, but I really wanted an opinion. What do ya think?

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
To me I don't think you can compare or choose.

It's like apples and oranges. One is based on religious belief the other is based on too much science fiction maybe.

Who knows, to me it can't be one or the other, it just doesn't make sense that way. Demonic incarnations and alien experiences seem to consist of different experiences.

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Well, I think that demons could appear as aliens. I mean, how else could they appear besides as humans and influence you? If they appear as demons, you'll know it. If as humans, they would have to spend a large amount of time with you, as it is quite often we come in to contact with other human beings, to have any affect on you. Perhaps as aliens they are able to get a cult following much easier, which is what they want: to deceive and corrupt us.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj

Who knows, to me it can't be one or the other, it just doesn't make sense that way. Demonic incarnations and alien experiences seem to consist of different experiences.

Spiderj

Well they are different experiences unless you believe they are of demonic origin.

BTW, Carvador had an interesting thought on the cult aspect.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   
well the closest to real Demons i have ever seen, must be US(humans) why? Open your eyes...

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Now I understand why I feel my kids are aliens and sometimes I call them demons I was right! they are both!

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Alien visitors beyond a doubt...me being an atheist dont believe in the devil or anything. I also cant believe that the entire universe is here JUST for us humans. There has to be many other inhabited planets out there and many of them must be more advanced than us to develop interstellar travel.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Well, I think that demons could appear as aliens. I mean, how else could they appear besides as humans and influence you? If they appear as demons, you'll know it. If as humans, they would have to spend a large amount of time with you, as it is quite often we come in to contact with other human beings, to have any affect on you. Perhaps as aliens they are able to get a cult following much easier, which is what they want: to deceive and corrupt us.

I can understand what you're saying about demons turning into aliens because you would listen to an alien before you would trust a demon. but, why would they change into aliens.

Honestly, if one of those buggers made itself look like Jennifer Love Hewitt and appeared in my room and told me to do something, I probably would faster than I would listen to an alien.

If they can look like anything they want, why aliens?

I understand the cult thing, always easier to get people to worship something amazing. No one is going to come and listen to the teachings of Bob, but Bob the alien channeler has a shot, so I see your point.

But someone who believes in demons and aliens is also someone who believes in the possiblity of other things as well.

So why not appear as a Dragon or an elf or green man or even one of the power rangers.

If they're demons why choose aliens as their form. WOuldn't you be a lot less scared if (guys) an elf that looked like liv tyler or (ladies) orlando bloom appeared before your bed and said come with me I have important things to discuss with you.

Come on, that's a lot more relaxing and awe invoking then a creepy little grey fella with scoliosis.

Spiderj

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Now I understand why I feel my kids are aliens and sometimes I call them demons I was right! they are both!

Never thought about that one. It sure fits. I guess I'm lucky. Most people say aliens visit kids when they're about 13, suck their brains out, and don't return them until they're about 23 or 24. With my oldest, she seems to have been given a portion back at 19. Still a ways to go but getting better every day.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CommonSense
Are they alien visitors or demonic incarnations? We're not going to resolve this, but I would like to hear some opinions. I vote for demonic incarnation.
I would have to say that they are a type of demonic incarnation. This alien or demon is nothing but a manifestation of the human mind. It is created by the human mind from the negative emotions and takes on a life of its own. As the alien or demon "visits" the abductee, it gains strength and more persistence from the fear of the victim of the alien or demon. So, the alien or demon is brought to life from the human and gains more strength because the human gives more energy and thought to it.

Notice that those who are spiritually enlightened or inclined will tend to "see" or be visited by angels. Those who are experiencing negative emotions or are going through tough experiences will have demonic and alien entities appear. It is the human who manifests the beings within their own awareness, depending on how the human is experiencing emotions and feelings.

One thing to take into account also is that there is never a whole group of people that see aliens, it is always an individual thing.

posted on Apr, 26 2004 @ 08:33 PM
link   
To want to compare them to Angels or Demons is to state that there is a god, and since the existance of a god, or aliens I will simply wait for all the facts to be in.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Thanks for the comment Commun sense. Now can this aliens or demons go into non living things like dolls? when my daughte was 6, one day she came running from her room screaming that her dolls were talking to her, she said that everytime she arranged the dolls one way they will be on another position the next, she refuse to sleep with them in the room and I had to remove them and put them away, she is 20 now and she still remembers that incident. Now the house was a very old military house and later I found out that most of the people around were having problems with their children too. a year later we move to another house on the same base and she never had another incident, I forgot to said my son use to have bad dreams in the same house, that it was a hole under his bed and someone was calling him from it he was 4 at the time.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Thanks for the comment Commun sense. Now can this aliens or demons go into non living things like dolls? when my daughte was 6, one day she came running from her room screaming that her dolls were talking to her, she said that everytime she arranged the dolls one way they will be on another position the next, she refuse to sleep with them in the room and I had to remove them and put them away, she is 20 now and she still remembers that incident.

Yes marg6043, I really believe that can happen. It's a good thing you moved.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Neither aliens nor demons can be proven so I'll keep my mind open to different possibilities until the phenomenon can be proven. I believe there are OIL's out there so assuming they could be demonic incarnations would be a bit premature.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
The aliens created the demon phenomena to scare people towards the religions that they also created with different types of phenomena. That way humans are kept in tight groups and are easier to control. There is no such thing as demons really, they are just entities who perform important tasks in maintaining this virtual reality world and they scare humans away from themselves so that the humans never get to know what this world actually is. They also test us and give us problems to overcome whilst we are in this stage show illusion. If you don't fear them then they will drop the charade and come clean. Then you will see that they are not demons at all but are just different species who are really okay.

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aztec
The aliens created the demon phenomena to scare people towards the religions that they also created with different types of phenomena. That way humans are kept in tight groups and are easier to control.

thanks for your post. Again we're just looking for opinions. Here's my thought, what if it were the other way around (I believe it is). I believe the demons created the alien "persona". With that it much easier for the demons to achieve their goals

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aztec
The aliens created the demon phenomena to scare people towards the religions that they also created with different types of phenomena. That way humans are kept in tight groups and are easier to control. There is no such thing as demons really, they are just entities who perform important tasks in maintaining this virtual reality world and they scare humans away from themselves so that the humans never get to know what this world actually is. They also test us and give us problems to overcome whilst we are in this stage show illusion. If you don't fear them then they will drop the charade and come clean. Then you will see that they are not demons at all but are just different species who are really okay.

Did they tell you all this before or after they were probing your ass with their insidious lizard utensils and grey alien slaves?

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join