It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens or Demonic Incarnations

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Hey Preest,
I'm interested, what do you believe in? I've reviewed all the posts once again and I've found that you like to ridicule people and their beliefs but state very little of your own. I've also found that very few people actually respond to your attacks. I'm sure they are most capable. There simply must be another reason.

So, what DO you believe in?

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 11:39 PM
link   
i believe preest is an alien typing away at his keyboard in his spaceship, and his fellow aliens from his homeplanet think he is a nutcase for believeing in hairless monkeys that build skyscrapers.

i sort of agree with aztec, if that is true it makes alot of things make sense that otherwise are senseless. but i also believe that there are countless types of aliens and endless far away societies. also an interesting theory i found sort of wild, but yet possible, is the hollow earth theory, or that aliens, the ones in the flying saucers or coming from inside the earth.

[Edited on 5/6/2004 by panchovilla]

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Aliens flying so close may be rogue angels being kicked out of heaven like the bible suggests in revelations.
Here on earth they have minimal angelic powers, but you know they are much more intelligent than we are just by default. Having only minimal power in an unangelic realm, they would have to have craft to get from up there to down here (earth), being of a more intelligent mind, these craft would do impressive things and fly impressive manuevers. Why here? Because the devil is still in charge of the earth as God has appointed him and is until judgement.The devils minions could just be fooling everyone into believing in aliens and UFO craft by taking the shape of these (non-threatening) little green men who fly this amazing craft of great technological feats just to take your mind off of God, Jesus and what the bible says, to make one think of things like the Bible doesn't mention ufo's so therefore its void of all validity. Not so, the devils number one tactic is to fool mankind and to take his focus off of god and onto him, and if the focus isn't on him.....it's acceptable enough that it's not on god,.....but on ufo's and aliens. The best trick the devil ever concocted was to make men believe he doesn't even exist, thereby allowing us to indulge in all humanly lusts without fear of reprisal. Before bashing my theory and calling me a bible thumper, just know that I do believe in God and Jesus and the bible, but I'm no thumper.......this is just a twist to an already inconclusive theory-based conversational piece, that of ufo's flying around on earth. Keep in mind, while in space there were a number of russian cosmonauts that claimed to see angelic beings close to earth's atmosphere. Just another thought.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I believe UFOs are demonic in nature. Did you ever read Genesis? It spoke of the "sons of God" finding the "daughters of men" pleasing, and they mated and created offspring. The term "sons of God" is used throughout the Bible to refer to angels. Another term is used in Genesis to describe them, "Nephalim" (I'm not sure of the Hebrew meaning). I believe it was partly because of this hybrid race that had entered the world that God destroyed them by flooding the Earth.

I find the phenomenon described in the Bible eerily familiar with the current happenings, with so called "aliens" performing sexually related experiments on humans, with many people claiming that they are creating "alien"/human offspring.

Nephalim are also talked about in Exodus as a race of giants. This race of super-beings could also be attributed to extra-terrestrial intervention. If demons (those angels who rebelled against God) did that during the dawn of humanity, I don't see why they wouldn't try it again, or haven't been doing it all along, especially in the world we currently live in, where this kind of this is more acceptable.

If you don't believe in God, or the Bible for that matter, than I'm sure this is all hogwash to you. Well, have fun with it anyway.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I am open to the idea that perhaps what others have called Angels/Daemons/Demons are in fact Extraterrestrial lifeforms. lol Either way Aliens exist imho.

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   
nowhere in the hebrew torah, the source of the old testament is the word angel used.
The word used is nephlim.
Literally translated it means: those who to earth from heaven came. I believe the texts are talking about an alien race called by the Sumer culture "Annunaki".

posted on May, 7 2004 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
Why here? Because the devil is still in charge of the earth as God has appointed him and is until judgement.The devils minions could just be fooling everyone into believing in aliens and UFO craft by taking the shape of these (non-threatening) little green men who fly this amazing craft of great technological feats just to take your mind off of God, Jesus and what the bible says, to make one think of things like the Bible doesn't mention ufo's so therefore its void of all validity. Not so, the devils number one tactic is to fool mankind and to take his focus off of god and onto him, and if the focus isn't on him.....it's acceptable enough that it's not on god,.....but on ufo's and aliens. The best trick the devil ever concocted was to make men believe he doesn't even exist, thereby allowing us to indulge in all humanly lusts without fear of reprisal. Before bashing my theory and calling me a bible thumper, just know that I do believe in God and Jesus and the bible, but I'm no thumper

A very interesting thought, thanks for the post. After spending a lot of time on ATS I've found that many people seem to find it much easier to believe in aliens than to believe in God. Many also seem to think that the human race was started by aliens. And an awful lot think that we are really controlled by a bunch of reptillians.

Most of these people then say they don't believe in God because they can't prove his existence. Hello! Repitillians, aliens? Where's the proof? Even if you do believe in aliens, the next question is -- who created the aliens?

Could the "aliens" be demonic inncarnations? I really believe the answer is yes with the sole purpose of drawing people away from a belief in God to a belief in foolish things.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Aliens? No, I don't think so! So far no one has shown any proof. I think it's far more likely that these are demonic "tricks" to make us believe in something that doesn't exist. Let's face it, if an alien can walk through a brick wall like it's not even there, why the hell would he need a "spaceship". Just doesn't make any sense!
for the thread!

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I agree; I think it's demonic and the closer we get to end times, the more of it we will see. See www.stevequayle.com for information on giants, aliens and fallen angels during the times of Noah.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by CommonSense
Are they alien visitors or demonic incarnations? We're not going to resolve this, but I would like to hear some opinions. I vote for demonic incarnation.

Depends on your beliefs partly. I havnt read the other responses, I like to just jump into the main topic first...LOL

My personal view is that "demons" "angels" and spirits in general come from another level of existance, like 4d or something like that. Much like an alternate reality or higher vibrational pattern of life.(Is where the spirit goes when you die IMO)
Aliens would be bound into this existance much like we are.A physical hard body that is bound to the laws of physics.
They would need technology to move around, and go from here to there etc.
Where as in higher realms because the rules of reality are different, you dont need that.

I'm gonna read the other posts now....lol

*friggin typos*

[Edited on 21-5-2004 by Darkblade71]

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
According to the bible, angels are spirits but have always had the ability to take on any shape so desired, unlike humans. Made for special service.

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   
So ultamitly. Aliens wouldnt be demons in my opinion, unless they are just unwittingly unknowing pawns. In that respect, you could view them as demonic henchmen. But I doubt they would understand that themselves.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by CommonSense
I've also found that very few people actually respond to your attacks. I'm sure they are most capable. There simply must be another reason.

So, what DO you believe in?
Many don't respond because they agree with me and find my words voice their thoughts...some don't respond because the aliens they're channeling seem to be indicating I'm a malevolent alien entity, some believe I work for the government and the rest just don't take the whole messageboard drama thing seriously enough to reply.

As for my beliefs...I believe in the possibility of extraterrestrials, I believe in the UFO phenomenon and I believe in the possibility of god and angels and a spirit world. The difference between me and many on ATS is that I don't confuse all of them for fact. Nothing is proven and none of them truly point to the other. I don't ridicule solid theories based on common sense and logic as well as solid data research by real experts.

Have a good one.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 04:24 AM
link   
why should any alien creature using the same (poor) thinking pattern as the earthlings do ?

if a civilisation is able to make travels in the universe do you really think they would bother just to visit a #ty planet that mainly exists of water ??

demons are just fantasy out of more or less sick minds !
usually unstable minds of people who don't know to arrange their life
are getting such "dreamfantasies"

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I believe demons incarnate as grays to deceive humans.
it's part of the plan.

posted on May, 22 2004 @ 05:59 AM
link   
if you look to the newest hubble deepspace pictures that show you
lights of millions years ago you do must understand that the updated version there have been drastically changed due to processes we don't even know they exist.

posted on May, 23 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
DS,
I agree, but could you expand on your answer a little.
CS

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Interesting thoughts. Angels can do anything they want without needing a spacecraft. I think demons can too. Maybe they appear as UFOs in spacecrafts to deceive us. A lot of the posts I've read seem to believe more in aliens than God. Maybe the strategy is succeeding?

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paraclete
Interesting thoughts. Angels can do anything they want without needing a spacecraft. I think demons can too. Maybe they appear as UFOs in spacecrafts to deceive us. A lot of the posts I've read seem to believe more in aliens than God. Maybe the strategy is succeeding?

What could they be possibly deceiving us for? In this age everything that the church has deemed "wrong" or "sinful" or "evil" is being done openly. Why would UFO's and aliens (neither point to religion or God) be used to deceive us? What would they be deceiving us of?

I think those people that are assuming the alien / UFO phenomenon might be demonic are a tad bit ignorant no different from those that burned astronomers and teachers.

posted on May, 24 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
By making us think that perhaps God does not exist.

[Edited on 24-5-2004 by Paraclete]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join