It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens or Demonic Incarnations

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Cardu

I'll read your link later tonight when I'm not distracted. Thanks for the post!

[Edited on 27-4-2004 by CommonSense]

posted on Apr, 27 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by CommonSense
Cardu

I'll read your link later tonight when I'm not distacted. Thanks for the post!

NP. Something .... www.spiritspace.net...

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
[Edited on 29-4-2004 by megoquest]

posted on Apr, 28 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Cardu, I'll have the response on Thursday. There's a lot in the site you referenced.
Thanks!

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Cardu,
I read both links you posted. I'm not sure where it takes the discussion other than surmizing your belief is alien over demonic incarnation.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Yea i think aliens are demonic in nature, there always seems to be a connection between them and Marian appearances throughout the world. i dont trust them. accoriding to the mj12 doc's they claimed they made Jesus by artificialy inseminating Mary. Many of the "gods" the ancients worshipped in the Old Testament, Beezelbub, Mammon, were reported by their followers to be actual beings from somewhere else. Rule by Secrecy by Jim Marrs has some info on this, 12th planet as well.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Son of the lost maji
Yea i think aliens are demonic in nature, there always seems to be a connection between them and Marian appearances throughout the world.

I've never seen or heard of any connection between alien activity and apparitions of the Blessed Virgin. Do you have some documentation to support that. BTW, I also opt for demonic nature of aliens.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 09:33 AM
link   
And this ability for a select few men to ascertain "demonic incarnations" is one of the biggest reasons for the Inquisitions and The Salem Trials.

I can "think" or be of the "opinion" that you're nothing more than a bunch of little aliens typing from your ship to confuse me...but the reality is...that sounds a bit crazy and I would never know that until I actually met you face to face...it's no different from your opinions on other intelligent life.

Most primitive religious thinkers labeled that which they didn't understand or feared as "DEMONIC"...way to keep tradition going.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Aliens were created by fallen angels and demons possessed them. These many different alien species like greys, reptoids and the others, are all from the same source. There have been a few cases where religious people were abducted and either prayed or cast out the demons in the name of Jesus and they were able to get away. I believe some abductions are done by the military for many different reasons. Chip implants, experimentation, DNA/bloodlines.

What I don't believe is that they were created in other worlds, they may have left earth at some point and are returning. Some have been here for a very long time.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 05:29 PM
link   
If all aliens are demonic entities, what about the supposedly benign ones ? I can understand about the reptoids having read about them from various books and here in ATS, but what about the rest. The Nordics for example or even the grays (I believe that there are different groups of gray, some who work with the reptoids, some who work against them).
Saying that all aliens are evil is like saying that all humans are evil. They aren't, but many are.

posted on Apr, 29 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Midnight Raven
If all aliens are demonic entities, what about the supposedly benign ones ? I can understand about the reptoids having read about them from various books and here in ATS, but what about the rest. The Nordics for example or even the grays (I believe that there are different groups of gray, some who work with the reptoids, some who work against them).
Saying that all aliens are evil is like saying that all humans are evil. They aren't, but many are.
Good question about the "good ones"...the only problem with that question is that nobody knows whether they're "good" or not. Good and Evil are concepts created by man...we can't expect to understand the intent of an alien species without actually having them in front of us.

You'll get your question on the good ones answered by some nutcase though...he'll claim that the "good" aliens are wolves in sheeps clothing and their deceiving us because Satan is the Great Deceiver and blah blah Morning Star and yakkety yak.

It's all bull# though...nobody has any idea of what "good" and "evil" are to these aliens and what may seem good and righteous to all of these chest pounding, knuckle dragging, witch hunters may seem evil to another intelligent life form and so on and so forth.

Don't forget...Christians felt anything they didn't understand to be Satanic including black people. Sometimes their ideas of what's "satanic" or "demonic" can't be trusted due to their propensity for ignorance, intellectually and spiritually.

[Edited on 4-29-2004 by Preest]

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 03:51 AM
link   
There appear to be many races of aliens. I'd like to believe that some are good. They have to put on a good show to decieve majority of people. You will see them soon enough, most look like animals or insects, Im not sure about the nortics. Might just be possessed people. But there are no aliens or I should say exterrestrials.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
i know we have all seen star wars. look what happens to emperor palpatine over time. i guess with a few hundred more years he would resemble a grey?

so im guessing demons , either defacto or possessing a body for hundreds of years that give the appearance of an alien.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuTroll
i know we have all seen star wars. look what happens to emperor palpatine over time. i guess with a few hundred more years he would resemble a grey?

so im guessing demons , either defacto or possessing a body for hundreds of years that give the appearance of an alien.

*blank stares*

*silence*

*crickets*

You're being serious right?

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Midnight Raven
If all aliens are demonic entities, what about the supposedly benign ones ?

Can you tell us more about the benign ones? Do we know that they are benign? Could it be a trick?

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Can you tell us more about the benign ones? Do we know that they are benign? Could it be a trick?
Can you tell us more about the evil ones? Do we know that they are evil? Could many of you be overextending your religious beliefs in order to explain away that which you don't understand or doesn't fit into your religious belief system?

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Preest
Can you tell us more about the evil ones? Do we know that they are evil? Could many of you be overextending your religious beliefs in order to explain away that which you don't understand or doesn't fit into your religious belief system?

Preest - chill. Go back to my original post, I said we're never going to solve this. It's a discussion. We're simply giving our opinions. I've simply asked for a clarification.

What you believe is fine. What I believe is fine. But please don't try cramming your beliefs on others as you did in your last post. I can speak what I believe, so can others, so can you, but don't get belligerent That's not what this is all about!

Besides, belligerence is nothing but a manifestation of ignorance and arrogance.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Preest - chill. Go back to my original post, I said we're never going to solve this. It's a discussion. We're simply giving our opinions. I've simply asked for a clarification.

What you believe is fine. What I believe is fine. But please don't try cramming your beliefs on others as you did in your last post. I can speak what I believe, so can others, so can you, but don't get belligerent That's not what this is all about!

Besides, belligerence is nothing but a manifestation of ignorance and arrogance.

I simply asked you the same question you asked the young lady. Nothing wrong with that. I'm far from being belligerent and I don't see why your question to her was alright and my question to you was some kind of antagonism...I was simply curious. Don't jump the gun and get nervous.

I don't believe anything about aliens either way aside from them possibly existing so you're whole "don't cram your beliefs down my throat" is funny as hell. I simply state my side and/or opinion and I will continue to critically think and use a bit of my common sense in every post I'm in. Don't cry because I'm abrasive...you can easily ignore my rudeness...you and others just chose not to because conflict is an integral part of the debate process.

*hands CommonSense a tissue*

I'm so mean! argh!!

Interesting topic by the way.

[Edited on 5-2-2004 by Preest]

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   
here's link to Zecharia sitchens interview with the catholic churches demonology expert.
The Conversation is remarkable.
www.lightnews.org...

posted on May, 6 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by RedHerring
here's link to Zecharia sitchens interview with the catholic churches demonology expert.
The Conversation is remarkable.
www.lightnews.org...

Sitchin and the Vatican hahaha...man that's classic. Both believe in beings that haven't been proven...both insist they have proof...both produce the worlds largest combined group of quacks.

Interesting link though. I actually plan to read it. Thanks.

[Edited on 5-6-2004 by Preest]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join