It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Structure in Greenland - Crashed Alien?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
*BIG SIGH*

Im thinking you, the OP, really dont want truth on this since you are arguing with the most logical explanations of what is being seen. But if you have the means to go trekking thru Greenland, I think thats a great opportunity to FINALLY put this to rest.

Other threads you may want to read:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Oh I think I know what this is- MAYBE. A few years ago, I read that as the snow is starting to decrease more and more, odd shapes and buildings have been seen to emerge at Greenland.

Unfortunately, I am not sure where I read it.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I don't think that it was a crashed alien craft. If it was we would have heard of it from maybe some local testmony. I think it was just flying over greenland under some cloud cover. Tell me if i'm wrong but that thing is just too big to be a crashed UFO.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

I see this segmented photo as censoring because behind the color bands using my 3rd eye I detect perfectly humanoid head shot structured images. This to me is definitely a place of interest to be surveyed by a team of explorers and investigators.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by amari]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by amari
reply to post by Amagnon

I see this segmented photo as censoring because beneath the color bands using my 3rd eye I detect perfectly humanoid head shot structured images. This to me is definitely a place of interest to be surveyed by a team of explorers and investigators.

Hahahahahahaha.....are you serious? I cant stop laughing...

Hopefully Phage comes here, he seems to have an entire list of google earth anomalies and imaging errors by the satellites used. I find it strange that people assume anything they find on google earth, which isnt part of the landscape, must be an alien craft

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
It looks like an orange slice to me! This could be the biggest orange ever known to man and a deliberate and well hidden conspiracy to prove once and for all that Citrus can grow in other places besides California and Florida!

LOL. I think you may be on to something. This deserves more investigation.

FTR: I'm not a disbeliever I just thought it was funny and had as much validity as some alleged evidence.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
*BIG SIGH*

Im thinking you, the OP, really dont want truth on this since you are arguing with the most logical explanations of what is being seen. But if you have the means to go trekking thru Greenland, I think thats a great opportunity to FINALLY put this to rest.

Other threads you may want to read:

I want the truth, but I'm not about to deny my eyes for the sake of a bit of fuzzy security.

I haven't heard anything credible about what this really is - the 'image stitching' idea is completely hopeless explanation - doesn;t fit at all - and the CABLE still hasn't even been identified - can't anyone post a picture of the cable/pipe?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Well I guess if the craft has crashed or landed there, they would need a big ol' extension cord to keep the auxiliary components running whilst the anti-grav warp drive is off line.

I wonder if Greenland take Galactic Express?

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
looks see through, maybe just bad stitching

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

can't anyone post a picture of the cable/pipe?

Can't you? It is you who is seeing something. It is not up to the rest of us to go on some goose hunt to find something your eyes see.

Why dont you:

*take a screen shot of whatever your eyes are seeing
*paste it into MS Paint (you should have on your computer)
*upload to ATS MEDIA
*post here

[edit on 5/2/2009 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:25 PM
link   
this photo has been of great interest to me also. everyone I talk to(some of wich are very smart...) say it is just from cropping images together, but I think there is something there. i really wish I could get an actual picture of that area from somwhere beside google earth. good luck

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I guess you did not go read the threads I posted.
In searching TRUTH, you should go down EVERY avenue in order to find that truth....even if it ends up being something you don't like. Don't so easily dismiss things because of what you think or what you think you see. Seems like the consensus by most (after doing actual reading on this) is that it is stitching. Makes the most logical sense.

Here read these informative posts:

But really read, the entire thread

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mobes
Very cool find!

But before you trek through Greenland looking for this thing, do a web search for "giant orange greenland google earth" or something like that. You may save yourself a long and expensive trip!

Here's one, but there are multiple links:

www.rense.com...

There is no knowledge like first hand knowledge - regardless of what anyone told me about this thing, I would want to see it myself.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
reply to post by Amagnon

can't anyone post a picture of the cable/pipe?

Can't you? It is you who is seeing something. It is not up to the rest of us to go on some goose hunt to find something your eyes see.

Why dont you:

*take a screen shot of whatever your eyes are seeing
*paste it into MS Paint (you should have on your computer)
*upload to ATS MEDIA
*post here

Thanks - didn't know how to do it - appreciated.

Now that I do know - I might skip it, because the line is almost certainly an overlay for some reason - rather than being a cable or pipe - its way too straight, and it runs over all elevations - the weirdness occurs when it seems to go into the ground or water - just a line of latitude though I think.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by lawbringer
I don't think that it was a crashed alien craft. If it was we would have heard of it from maybe some local testmony. I think it was just flying over greenland under some cloud cover. Tell me if i'm wrong but that thing is just too big to be a crashed UFO.

Not too big at all to be a UFO - if it had really crashed crashed though - there would just be a big crater. IF it is a ship - it landed or force landed.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Looks like a old ship wreck to me, in the close up you can see what would be a bow of a ship, the bottom half looks like wood, with a yellow painted top with red stripe. the black object near it looks like it could be a sail mast that broke off.
But then again, it could be anything. I have seen this image before but never that clear and never with color, it was coverd in snow and fuzzy the last time i saw it a few months ago.

Maby send it on to one of the 'investigative' shows, or someone who gets paid to roam the earth looking for things and see if you can talk them into taking a trip there.. Even a Helicoptor fly over with a good camera would add a LOT of more info.
Interesting what ever it is, thats for sure. I would be very interested in seeing first hand photo's..

If it is a ship, whats on it, who's was it, and Could you imagine the treasures you may uncover, both in objects and knowledge.

The sad part is the only way to put this to rest is to go there and explore. Unless you have the cash, or know of someone that dose, it will always be a mistery to us common folk.

Dont forget Greenland was not always coverd in ice..

[edit on 2-5-2009 by severdsoul]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:32 PM
link   
there is a similar one in Antarctica

-80.165212, -179.923096

but i think it should be some misplacement of google maps

also i reported in another thread that this area has been censored some time ago when i reported on google earth forum that the area shown on google maps was different than the one on google earth. infact now they replaced it with the same one you can see at coordinates above.

more here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

Do you have any explanation for the fact that this only appears on Google Earth and not in other satellite images?

What I think this is is the result of lack of data for that particular area, they got newer images for the rest but they could not get (for some reason) an image to cover that old image (I think I remember seeing a large area of Greenland with that colour before).

Edit: six hours ago that are appears covered with clouds, so no near real time satellite images.

[edit on 2/5/2009 by ArMaP]

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Is this where you mean?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/191cc3c6b305.jpg[/atsimg]

Unfortunately I don't see what you're seeing, namely a crashed UFO.

But nice find anyway

What is it then? What do you see?

I'm not saying it's a ufo . hard to tell from pic. but it does not seem normal just out there in the random open.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Originally posted by Amagnon
Its 85 kilometers long - its obviously a structure - its in the middle of Greenland - what are you not seeing?

When was the last time you saw a building that was 85 kilometers long?

What explanation can you offer for this thing? There are no reasonable explanations - you can deny it away if you like, but I would like to hear you explain it away.

It's the way the images on google earth are stitched together.

[edit on 2/5/09 by Chadwickus]

So randomly the stiching produces orange coloring mixed with yellow and red? That is 85 km long?

That does not make sense.

Where else on google map is this same exact stiching taking place?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join