It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Structure in Greenland - Crashed Alien?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
no sign of it on Erdas Satellite

iws.erdas.com...

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
To quote Armap from a previous thread about this Google Earth image:
"People should not use Google Earth until they learn how it works"
I hope you don't mind me quoting you, Armap. It's just that I'm trying to save the op from a 4 week walk to nothing.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

You can quote me everytime you want, it shows that what I said was interesting for at least one person.

And walking is good for our health, so a 4 week walk could be a good exercise.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Maybe we can send Bear Grylls after it......
"Man vs Huge UFO!"

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Amagnon

Can you provide you us with coordinates or a screen shot?

Cheers!

I wonder if anybody read rense.com

Closeup of the mysterious object in question. Here were can see that this object is simply a glimpse (in color) of the landscape below. A false color yellow band is visible along the top edge of the orange area, and can occur during image overlap. This image segment may have been imaged by a different satellite on a cloudless day, or imaged on a different day or perhaps even a different year. Various light and dark areas of the area in question also tend to be similar to those of the normal white image area shown just above it.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Before you start a two to three month adventure out on the big ICE.

I suggest that you confirm the sighting with images gathered from another source. Not just a reposting of this image, but an image gathered independantly of the same area.

Just imaging your disappointment as you sit there freezing to death, that you did not.

posted on May, 2 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I think if we've found it, the government would've found it a long time ago and deemed it unworthy of shipment to area 51, or the Greenland equivalent.

[edit on 2-5-2009 by Jack Russel]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by impaired
I don't know about a crashed ship, but I must admit: this thing is gi-normous! Holy crap!
I wonder what it could be?

You obviously didn't read any of the posts in this thread

"Read Title" ... "Hit reply"... = Win.

C-BuZz

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
[edit on 3-5-2009 by Amagnon]

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

I doubt you'll see this reply, because it seems you haven't bothered to read past the first page.

If and when you catch up with the rest of us, if you still have to ask what we're seeing here I recommend you re-read the thread again until you understand it.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I was looking at this thing over a year ago...

At first I thought it was a half buried cargo container but zooming in further it looks the same as the anomalies you get from a low quality printer or like someone used a photoshop filter and colored over the ground.

It's nothing of significance imo.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raverous

At first I thought it was a half buried cargo container but zooming in further it looks the same as the anomalies you get from a low quality printer or like someone used a photoshop filter and colored over the ground.

Using the Google time slider you can see that NOTHING was there a year ago - or anytime before that for that matter. This image was updated in 2009, and before that everything was just presented as being white - with no geographical features at all.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I found this by randomly zooming in on Greenland like 4 months ago. I googled it but couldn't find anything so I figured it wasn't important. Haha, I should have posted at the time.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon

Originally posted by Raverous

Using the Google time slider you can see that NOTHING was there a year ago - or anytime before that for that matter. This image was updated in 2009, and before that everything was just presented as being white - with no geographical features at all.

Ah well.. you're probably right I'm not going to bother looking I don't care that much, I could have sworn I saw this thing back in 07.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
WOW! An 85km structure and no one in Greenland is any the wiser. Simply AMAZING!

IRM

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

I suppose that time slider is not working as it should, because Raverous is right, this was there in 2007, as you can see in this thread.

To make it easier, here it is an image taken at the time (29/8/2007) by internos.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Come on Guys.

We all know that with the stock market crash, banks folding and the SHTF, the NWO have melted all their gold and made a massive block and buried it in Greenland(or Goldland as the NWO jokingly call it). The only reason the NWO created Global Warming was to melt enough Ice to bury their gold, that is why things are cooling down again now.

Got to hand it to the NWO, they even let us get a look at all that beautiful gold on Goggle before it ices over.

We need to get Mulder, Scully and possibly Chuck Norris up there to uncover that thing.

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I refuse to be a thread killer, so I say good find and the more we see on google earth the better.!

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
hmm... I call shenanigans

posted on May, 3 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Edited because I'm retarded. and adding let me know when you get there I'm interested to find out what you see there!

[edit on 3-5-2009 by amazing]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join