It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Admits to UFO's

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

Which newer edition? I have yet to see proof that the UFO chapter has been removed. I'd not be surprised if it has. Not at all, given the publicity it has drawn. But I can't find any proof that it has been removed, as yet.

The second edition has the UFO and ET chapter.

The second edition is what is available to buy new at bookstores.

So what "new edition"?

[edit on 14-4-2009 by Malcram]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Too many planets...The universe is too big for us to comprehend...There has to be life out there..They told you in the end why its not public..."Would create chaos, panic, or even death."

I'd believe that if this were 1950 but being 2009 I think people have drastically matured to the idea...Kids blow up aliens all day in video games and people go to the movies to see Will Smith punch one in the head after crashing into a mountain top. C'mon now...We're all grown-ups here.

Life is too vast and impressive for it to just be us.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I am not a UFO septic. I have a great friend that posts here all the time.

I do however have access to the newest edition to the FEMA guidelines and in the fire service the one that has the UFO/Alien section is a joke with all the brotherhood.

It was a poor judgment error. The public should never have seen it now we have to pass the information down my word of mouth. We treat all UFO crashes with great care and have to bring in the local expert that has been given the information orally. I have been on several and we always call in the national guard and they haul it away on a flatbed truck. After that I hear it gets shipped off to area 51 for spare parts.

Ok I admit it!!

I just dont know why they seem to be able to drive all the way here from many light years away dodging asteroids, planets and super novas and then run right smack into the earth. Must be UFO lag or something. Maybe in flight drinks?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Some astral plane worlds have a much laxer approach to drinking and driving

not only did aliens give us fibre optics

they also gave us Canadian beer

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Thanks for the laughs LGM, and the point, im not sure why they crash here either. You would think being so advanced they would have a GPS to bring them without a problem from their planet, or wherever it may be they come from. I dont blame it on the in flight drinks, i blame it on the woman of Earth. I'm sure they had an in-flight movie, probably "Wild Things" with Neve Cambel and Denise Richards. WOOT WOOT.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
I am not a UFO septic. I have a great friend that posts here all the time.

I do however have access to the newest edition to the FEMA guidelines and in the fire service the one that has the UFO/Alien section is a joke with all the brotherhood.

I'm sure it is, but firefighters are not to be expected to have any greater knowledge or insight into these matters than the general uninformed MSM-fed public, especially if they scoff at the information provided to them by those who DO have greater knowledge of these matters - and long standing connections with both military and government agencies which might provide such "insider knowledge" - such as the authors of the FEMA guidelines.

And I'd still like proof that the UFO chapter has been removed and, if so, when.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I was an emt that also had to have fireservice training through DOT (dept of Transportation) and there was a short section in one of our manuals about fire service response to UFO's...that was about 15 years ago...I think it's just there as was stated earlier...info about protocol when met with an unknown situation.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by wiseone11

Well, it's specifically protocol for coming in contact with UFO's and ETs, even dealing with treating them if injured. Not various "unknowns".

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malcram
[snip] both military and government agencies which might provide such "insider knowledge" - such as the authors of the FEMA guidelines.

And I'd still like proof that the UFO chapter has been removed and, if so, when.

They really do seem to know it all though.

Look at how they handled Katrina. We sent a fully loaded rig with clean water, medicine, bandages and all the stuff one could asked for within the first few days. FEMA sent that rig all the way back to Michigan and said they have it covered.

You want proof? From me? You want me to go to the firehouse and copy it do you? I think I have better things to do than to give you proof because you are whining about it. I have tried to make light of this to make some good folks laugh and you have been absolutely disrespectful of me.

Guess who risk there life when you dial 911? We do ALL 911 calls unless its someone getting arrested. Even then if you mouth off to the PD and get the snot beat out of you then we come and fix you up so you can be arrested properly.

Show some damn respect.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

They really do seem to know it all though.

Look at how they handled Katrina.

The discussion isn't about how efficient FEMA is.

You want proof? From me? You want me to go to the firehouse and copy it do you?

I'd like proof from someone that the claim that the UFO chapter has been removed is actually true, yes. That's not too much to ask is it? I wasn't asking it specifically of you, just someone, anyone. What's the problem with that? As I said, I've looked and can't find evidence it has been changed except a vague comment from a skeptical website condemning the authors for including the UFO chapter at all. I don't deny that it has been changed - it makes no real difference if it has - but claims need to be verified, and it does make a difference if it hasn't been removed.

I have tried to make light of this to make some good folks laugh and you have been absolutely disrespectful of me.

Don't be ridiculous. I've treated you like everyone else here, apparently that's not good enough for you. I agree you were "making light", while I was trying to have a serious discussion, I tried to accommodate that, now I'm wondering why I bothered.

Show some damn respect

I suggest you take your own advice and dial down the attitude.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

You act like I am stepping on your religion.

Dial down my attitude? Go re-read your posts. This is about the competency of FEMA when you state they are all knowing compared to some Firelighters are like the rest of the MSM? This thread is based on what the MSM had in a report.

FEMA gets there information from the rescue people that are in the ditches, disasters and fires. They get it from US. Who do you think authors the guidelines? You think the author of that one got it because they handled UFO scenes?

It was from an accumulation of auto accidents personal injuries of all kinds and different disasters and then he took liberty and extrapolated it out to make it work for alien crashes.

You are very disrespectful of anyone that goes against your alien religious beliefs.

[edit on 14-4-2009 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

reply to post by Malcram

This is about the competency of FEMA when you state they are all knowing compared to some Firelighters are like the rest of the MSM? This thread is based on what the MSM had in a report.

No it's not about competency or about being all-knowing, it's about whether or not the Guide in question is FEMA approved. It has been established it is.

FEMA gets there information from the rescue people that are in the ditches, disasters and fires. They get it from US. Who do you think authors the guidelines? You think the author of that one got it because they handled UFO scenes?

I disagree that FEMA gets it's information exclusively from firefighters. The authors of the guide had extensive experience outside of the Fire Service, including military and government positions, specifically involving disaster prevention and management. They were not drawing simply on experience in the Fire Service. Nor does FEMA.

then he took liberty and extrapolated it out to make it work for alien crashes.

You don't know that. That's an assumption. As was:

This is not the official belief of FEMA... One author got all crazy and it got published

And:

It was a poor judgment error.

Apparently you don't have much respect for this senior fire fighter and military veteran and his years of experience at high level in various fields.

You are very disrespectful of anyone that goes against your alien religious beliefs.

I disagree. I get the impression you want more "respect" than the average member, and more than you are willing to show others. I am simply asking for proof for claims that are made and pointing out when claims are made which are merely assumption. That's not disrespectful. That's ATS.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

I think the truth is that it was never removed. The second edition seems to be the last edition of the guide.

www.amazon.com...

When the evidence is strong, humor is used to try and belittle the subject because it can't be debated.

This reminds me of a quote from Alfred Russel Wallace - a scientist who worked on natural selection and a spiritualist:

I thus learnt my first great lesson in the inquiry into these obscure fields of knowledge, never to accept the disbelief of men or their accusations of imposture or of imbecility, as of any weight when opposed to the repeated observation of facts by other men, admittedly sane and honest. The whole history of science shows us that whenever the educated and scientific men of any age have denied the facts of other investigators on a priori grounds of absurdity or impossibility, the deniers have always been wrong.

en.wikipedia.org...

When the evidence is strong, it either silence or people try to belittle the evidence with sarcasm and humor.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by platosallegory
reply to post by Malcram

I think the truth is that it was never removed. The second edition seems to be the last edition of the guide.

This is a no win situation.

No one is trying to debunk your alien belief. No one was trying to use humor and sarcasm to belittle your belief. I have read the guideline I had to, to get me Incident Command 700 certification. Its not there.

So please stop trying to call me a liar. It may have been there before and it was a joke in the academy. It is not there in the edition I had to study.

Why does that even matter to you if its there or not? If it was removed you can go with a conspiracy angle and say see! It used to be there and THPB doesn't want disclosure.

So don't try and make me having fun in a thread be some kind of big deal. It felt good to joke about something I take so seriously as the beloved Fire service.

My every day on the job is the victims worse day of there life. I take that very serious.

Edit for discretion

[edit on 15-4-2009 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Don't take it so personally. This is ATS. We don't take peoples word for things. We require proof. What I can tell you is that the very latest edition for sale new at Amazon appears to contain this UFO chapter because the reviewers specifically mention it. That's not definitive, so we are still looking into it.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by Malcram]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
If one were to look real hard at the footnotes section, they might find a Disclaimer that reads:
If FEMA is ever implicated by a court of law (not of our 'jurisdiction') just blame it on the aliens. "Aliens made us do it".

I don't which is worse?

A willing and Traitorous Slave to the agenda of another or a carefully organized human NWO scheme with Machiavelli's signature?

[edit on 15-4-2009 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Opp's wrong thread

[edit on 4/15 by n120by60w]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Seany

You do not put anything in the FEMA firefighters training manual unless you have orders or approval from the top.

This is what surprised me the most from the drawings of the aliens. I have seen all the alien lifeforms in drawings from others except the humanoid alien with a large nose. The humanoid alien head with the headdress is a dead ringer of the skull I have seen from the photos of the Pathfinder Sojourner mission. I needed proof that others have seen this type of large nosed alien and now this helps to confirm what I saw from the photos on Mars.

To me this is incredible because the skull with a large nose on the surface of Mars had an ear piece similar to what was on the right side of the headdress of the big nosed humanoid alien from the FEMA drawing. The big nosed skull on Mars had it's chin seperated slightly from the jaw bone laying on the surface. I had made drawings of this skull from Mars back in 2003. Three other different alien skulls were put out on display on Mars during the Pathfinder Sojourner mission for we on Earth could see what type of lifeforms were on Mars. Who put those 4 skulls on display your guess is a good as mine but I do have my own opinion who placed them.

Why do you think NASA did not present coverage of these particular Martian skulls exposed on the open surface of Mars for we on Earth to see? Would this have been to much of a shock to the human race on Earth? Life is the norm and not the exception in our Solar system.

[edit on 15-4-2009 by amari]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gawdzilla
This information is several years old. FEMA develops protocols for the unknown. Doesn't mean there are UFOs, just that they have a protocol in case one turns up. Seriously, do you expect the government to publish a smoking gun?

lol, your funny. So, with your mentality then, they should have a HUGE manual that covers angels , blobs , gods , elves , dragons , ghosts and everything else you can think of Just in case one turns up? I mean, your basically saying, they dont really believe it, they just placed it in there just incase, well there are many other "just in cases" to place in there then, with that idea, right?

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Thats an invalid comparison. As was pointed out already nessie lives in scotland, and has no passport. How could a US firefighter ever meet it? (Except on holiday)

Santa claus visits every house on the planet in the same night. He is a quantum phenonemon. If you look at him, he's not there, so as long as you are looking in the general direction you are flying you won't collide with him.

The blob is antartica based so there is propably some international agreement on how to deal with him.

Elves are extinct and/or in grey haven. And all tolkien dragons are accounted for and also thoroughly killed. Other dragons are propably extinct too. this can be verified by looking at the declining amount of "here be dragons" comments on modern maps

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join