It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Admits to UFO's

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Do they know something we don't? What is this saying when an official government agency recognises this as a problem potenially.

Fema's firefighter handbook in it's chapter 13 covers everything from UFO crashes,

UFO attacks !! even proper care for a injured ET . Could this be a back door

admission ? Why bother to put it in an official manual If its not needed !!!

[edit on 14-4-2009 by Seany]

[edit on 14-4-2009 by Seany]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:09 PM
link   
.......Seriously.....
.......Seriously.....

This, baffles me, you can clearly see red flags poppin up in this. I would call fake, but it's a reliable source, and seen blatently with your own eyes.

How freaken bizarre is this.

And the rabbit hole gets deeper......

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

seems kinda weird to me when I saw it ,..

Fema is a very official Government agency,

Now with UFO protocal

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Well at first i was just thinking, well UFO's doesnt mean Alien Craft, but seeing the sketches of aliens they have, along with what could happen when approaching the UFO is really odd. I dont know what to think about this, if anyone could get their hands on one of these manuals would be great. S&F for sure. Great Find Seany!!

[edit on 14-4-2009 by ziggyproductions05]

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
It makes sence. There are reason to believe that the future may very well involve open Alien activity, so as I said, it would make sence.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   
This information is several years old. FEMA develops protocols for the unknown. Doesn't mean there are UFOs, just that they have a protocol in case one turns up. Seriously, do you expect the government to publish a smoking gun?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Gawdzilla

I would normally yes type 1 word YES

But in these days of characters

I will say a resounding YES , .

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Wow!!

What kind of explanation is "it's the perceived existence which may cause panic, injury or death" - based on this statement by the authors they should have a chapter in there regarding Bigfoot, The Loch Ness Monster, Angels, Demons, The Great Spaghetti Monster etc etc...

What's really creepy is how they assume to know how to treat an Extra-Terrestrial and with all of those pictures of "supposed" ET's one would assume they acknowledge a detailed biological understanding of the various types they depict.

How old is this manual? Is it available anywhere online?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
This has been covered soooo many times on ATS, just a couple to get you started:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Pr0t0

"What kind of explanation is "it's the perceived existence which may cause panic, injury or death" - based on this statement by the authors they should have a chapter in there regarding Bigfoot, The Loch Ness Monster, Angels, Demons, The Great Spaghetti Monster etc etc..."

Or it would if those things were "UNIDENTIFIED" instead of nonexistent. Sheesh.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Its a good topic and point but please use the search function and add to existing threads next time. There are many threads on this topic already here is the largest. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pr0t0
Wow!!

What kind of explanation is "it's the perceived existence which may cause panic, injury or death"

Indeed, and this doesn't explain why the book has illustrations of ETs and warns of the phenomena that might be experienced in proximity to a UFO - that is hardly about dealing with the dangers of a mere public "perception", but with the challenges of experiencing the reality.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   

that does not explain their section on how to treat an alien. If if was just for perceived purposes they would not try to give them instructions on how to help or interact with them.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

that does not explain their section on how to treat an alien. If if was just for perceived purposes they would not try to give them instructions on how to help or interact with them.

So, they DID publish a smoking gun? And distributed it publicly? They just admitted they have knowledge of aliens, right? And don't mind you knowing, right?

Puh-leeze.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   

They also tell them what to repare for as in , engines of vehicles may shut down, power may be lost, sounds like someone has experienced something here

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:36 PM
link   

I'm not sure I understand your point. The handbook says what it says. So what exactly are you disputing?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Malcram

His whole belief system has just be shot to hell

Its a sad day for the Gawd, and a good day for believers

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seany
reply to post by Malcram

His whole belief system has just be shot to hell

Its a sad day for the Gawd, and a good day for believers

First, this UFO chapter is old news, it's not even original to FEMA.

Second, has anybody answered my question? Would FEMA publish a smoking gun? Or do you guys just have a bad BS filter and no intermediate settings between FULL OFF and FULL ON?

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I didnt publish it, its just another nail in the proverbial coffin

Why have a protocal for something non-existant

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:45 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join