It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO VIDEO just released by UK British Government - Declassified 2009

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

:-)

cool

you see - boomerangs are just so 5 minutes ago...

interesting to watch the lights as they moved - almost looked like they were on appendages

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Spiramirabilis

I'm all over it Spira ...

Now that this UFO thing has my attention I expect to have the whole thing sorted out in a couple of days.

now where do i download photoshop ...

As far as the video in the OP, until we can get someone to give us a reasonable explanation I'm going to assume it is a craft of alien origin.

There I said it!

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ken10
That's just too good.......i mean its funny that just at the time he happens to zoom in on the moon the show starts, Now what's the chances of that ?

If we are to believe the UFO is real then the possibilities can be narrowed down to fake, amazing coincidence, foreknowledge of the videographer or UFOs wanting to be seen and documented. Fake is the easiest to believe because then we don't have to think about it anymore. The other three choices are mindboggling. Actually, I was wrong about the first one because we have to wonder why someone would fake it and why the British government would release the footage without a mention to the footage likely being faked.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Very nice find!

I was just going to give some additional information about the moon, but at the last minute I decided it might be best to forgo those "Things". Instead, Ill just share this video, it has a great deal to say

You got to love "Those" angels

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TH3ON3
Count the ones on the left you have 9 then the other two on the right and you have 11 = 911 a universal cry for assistance, or a warning?

Sorry to burst the bubble.
But the US of A is not the centre of the universe and 911 is not a universal emergency number.
Australia is 000
UK is 999
New Zealand is 111
Israel is 100
Japan is 110
in fact there are around 26 emergency numbers around the world.

www.911dispatch.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Is that the Moon over the Irish sea.

I think of Fleetwood Mac when I hear of UK UFOs.

Cause Fleetwood is a UK town I saw on a forum that
had strange planes fly over at the tree tops.

I checked on the town and its on the west side of
England.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Now that this UFO thing has my attention I expect to have the whole thing sorted out in a couple of days.

finally...

now where do i download photoshop ...

I have it - know how to use it - let me know what you need. wait - did I say that out loud?

As far as the video in the OP, until we can get someone to give us a reasonable explanation I'm going to assume it is a craft of alien origin.

There I said it!

bold move

who is in charge of reasonable explanations?

it is interesting - and different

it's easy to say it's fake - but, when wouldn't it be easy?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
This video has been seen under different guises. It's very likely a hoax. Extremely unlikely that it was "just released by the UK".

Here it is with a different title.
"UFO Sighting Triangle formation caught on tape Spain 2-11-2009"

Also seen here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Notice that in this one the youtube poster tagged it as fake before removing it.

[edit on 4/11/2009 by Phage]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hey Phage,

Other than the suspicious circumstances of the video's circulation around youtube, is there anything in the video itself that exposes it as a hoax? I read the other thread just now and nothing obvious stood out to call the footage conclusively a "hoax."

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

do you think it's a fake - just looking at it?

I ask because I know you're the reasonable explanation everyone's been waiting for :-)

and the thing is - I know that it's much more likely that it's a fake than that it's not

they always are - and it just depressing :-)

but I don't actually know you well enough to know whether you think someday it might not be a fake - if you know what I mean

possible - or not?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Tesla, Fleetwood is a UK town just north of Blackpool on the west coast. Maybe these sightings you say were planes flying to Wharton, a US Airforce base around there. I know they used to keep Stealth planes up there.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Sorry

The timing of the narration matches up with the timing of the light show a little too well. There is no shadow, it's just to keep the viewer in suspense.

The description on the YouTube page looks like total nonsense. How is this video a "document" ? Locked in the "vaults" of the "UK British government?" Gimme a break

There is another video which calls itself "The NWO gives a message to Alex Jones" or whatever. In the end, they mention the URL to Alex Jones's website. The video doesn't seem to be much different.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Just to clarify my question.

Can we attribute these images to natural phenomena or can we reduce the question to a simple fake vs. real?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   

I can't tell. It doesn't seem that something like this would be too difficult to do with CGI but I'm not very good at spotting that stuff. If it isn't CGI it's pretty damned impressive.

I would think that the original youtube poster flagged it then pulled says a lot. I saw it when it happened (the flag and pull). Also that it was first claimed to be made by tourists in Spain and has now morphed into being "released" puts it on shaky ground. I wonder what it'll be next.

[edit on 4/11/2009 by Phage]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Britain's official UFO disclosure files can be found here...

Note these are files were released in March
UK National Archives

Old files can be found here but these must be purchased.
Old files from UK National Archives

Since I have yet to purchase these older files I cannot be certain the video was not disclosed by the British Government.

Youtube videos do surface under many names however that should not automatically discredit them. It does build skepticism though.

Here are three videos from the UK National Archives. All of them can be accessed by scrolling down on the Old files from UK National Archives link

Part I

Part II

Here is a videocast by Nick Pope who worked for the MOD (Ministry of Defense)

[edit on 11-4-2009 by Studious]

[edit on 11-4-2009 by Studious]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Here the alleged poster admits it's CGI and says it was removed.
www.realufos.net...

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Ah, well there you go. If the "anonymous" guy is indeed the video source then it is settled.

This is my first try though, I'll be back, maybe ...

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Lucky he was there at that exact time just making a totally innocent
movie of the Moon!!

He son, why don't you go outside and make a moofie of da moon tonight.
Ok, Pa.

Also the Moon ( I assume it's the Moon) seems to magically change shape
between 44 and 46 seconds

Gimme a break, I think I know why it was declassified, it's a really bad fake.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join