It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO VIDEO just released by UK British Government - Declassified 2009

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   
It's obviously not from the British Government. However, youtube videos are re-uploaded under different titles and under different accounts all the time. Could this be a method used for discrediting... who knows?

Until there is a proper video analysis proving that it's a fake, I will lean towards believing it's legit. I'm not convinced that the distortion of the moon around 37-44 seconds is a obvious sign of a fake. It looks like camera zoom and re-focus to me. If anything, I'm more concerned about the speech not correlating with the video.

[edit on 12-4-2009 by jdm2104]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
I'm not convinced that the video shows Spacecraft. Try and shoot an ordinary aircraft in a dark sky with a domestic video camera or a cell phone camera, and that won't look convincing either.

In order for me to be convinced, I need to see a Galactic Federation craft land in a public place during daylight hours, and their personnel walk on our soil and shake my hand so I can welcome them here.

Now, is that too much to ask?

If any Government thought that the public would be satisfied with videos like this, then they can think again.

I'm not a sceptic, I know we are not the only inhabited planet in our particular universe, but come-on guys, the videos have gotta be better than that!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Looks like a subtle message is you ask me.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   
This looks like something easily explainable - not a fake - just a simpleton with no clue about how vid cams work.

It's just the autoexposure on the video camera adjusting to the light distribution in the new zoomed frame. The CCD ups its sensitivity so the stars etc become visible.

;-/

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Tallsorts

I wouldn't welcome them - I'd beg them to to get the hell away from Earth and take me with them.

Hate this place man.

Maybe I'd git wit some tight alien bootay too ! lol

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
For some reason this is coming across as a fake...why is it he doesnt actuily say what the "shape" is when he starts to see it?

Its like they are acting to me. But cool video all the same!

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   
please will all you "skeptics" just find a new cause i mean i'ts fine if you don't want to believe.You proably think the earth is flat and you're god is better than my god ..i'm looking for a website where info can be talked about without some unhappy skeptic has tell everyone i'ts cgi,photoshop,etc,etc,blah,blah,blah seriousely i'm sorry youre parents were so narrow minded but please think for yourselves.and keep your negative comments to yourself cuz no one that believes is gonna change their minds..and i'm sure you are not going to change your minds so why can't we agree to disagree and then you can go take a college class or mabe spend more time brainwashing your kids or family.Have a nice day.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I may be wrong here, but listen to the guy on the OPs tape, and then listen to the guy on page 3, in the vid that Kandinsky embedded. Is it not the same guy talking? I dont know if it matters, just pointing it out.

[edit on 12/4/09 by BenDozer]

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 09:53 AM
link   
It seems legit to me. very strange indeed. The formation of the lights, indicates that is under intelligent control. The response of the people in the background sounds real and not contrived.

I would like to have more info on the video.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthship35
please will all you "skeptics" just find a new cause i mean i'ts fine if you don't want to believe.
I don't want to believe or disbelieve, I want to know, that is why I am sceptic, by removing my doubts I am getting closer to the truth.

You proably think the earth is flat and you're god is better than my god.
I think the Earth is almost spherical and I have no god(s).

i'm looking for a website where info can be talked about without some unhappy skeptic has tell everyone i'ts cgi,photoshop,etc,etc,blah,blah,blah seriousely i'm sorry youre parents were so narrow minded but please think for yourselves.
You can always start your own site, it's easy to do these days.

Oh, and I am a happy sceptic, and if you think my way of acting is because of my parents I think Freud could say something about it...

and keep your negative comments to yourself cuz no one that believes is gonna change their minds.
Yes, that is open-mindedness, for sure.

and i'm sure you are not going to change your minds so why can't we agree to disagree and then you can go take a college class or mabe spend more time brainwashing your kids or family.
I haven't my mind made up, so there is nothing to change, that's the biggest difference between being a believer (or a negative believer, if that exists) and a sceptic.

And I have no kids and my family is not brainwashable.

Have a nice day.
A nice day to you too, and I hope you find a nice site where you can make more enlightening posts like this one.

Now, talking about more serious things, as I have said in the other thread, what I find strange is the camera movement.

If the camera was on a tripod (the only way of filming the Moon like that), it should not move, and if it did it sure would not move that way, is this movement that looks suspicious and artificial.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Of course the correct explanation is that this is the first convincing proof of the elusive Phosphorescent Goose. Shown here flying in formation. It has long been believed that these geese form up on the moon and use its light as a homing beacon. Forward this to the Ornithological Society for further review!

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
i think its fake, its weird also that the guy didn't move the camera at al after the things started appearing. Most people would have moved the center from the moon, to the objects. It makes it easier to fake if its still though. Added also is that there is nothing that amazing about this clip, little lights like that would be very easy to do on a software program.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I have seen this, or something very very similar a few months back.
It was on ATS If I can find the thread I'll bring it.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Found it.....

UFO's Passing the Moon in Feb 2009

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ken10

Very good, if you believe in extended mind, or conscious being monitored, and that their thoughts are being heard by the UFO's.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Here the alleged poster admits it's CGI and says it was removed.
www.realufos.net...

Can you copy the sentence where the uploader admits that it clearly was CGI and that he created it? All I see is that he states that "It is fake", which, the same uploader also on Youtube, further explained that it was HIS opinion that it "has to be fake". It is pulled now from Youtube, but THAT uploader stating it is fake was NOT the original uploader, which he also explained clearly.

The case was also explained in this thread following here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:19 PM
link   
too easy
i just have a hard time believing in this day and age that anyone who looks around can't see it,as soon as you all lose your jobs and houses then i think thats the only way fat lazy americans are gonna realize their govt has lied about pretty much everything that matters to nost of us.btw i believe in a god,just god is that so hard to believe?i mean the same people who discount ufo's are the same people who believe in a god,i really don't see believing in extra terresterials that big of a leap.Sorry about my typing i only got 20 percent use of arms and hands after a little accident in the army.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Isnt the flying V an attack formation? Wouldnt a single file line of ufos following eachother be less agressive looking? Or maybe they were making a right angle... to appear smart?

Why dont ufos take the time to communicate ANYTHING intelligent. Just dosent make any sense. You have enough ships to write whole sentances in the sky. Dont they know ANY of our languages? Everytime i see videos like this were it very likely is a UFO sighting im just blown away by the lack of content the aleins communicate.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Wertdagf

The V formation is the most practical formation to be in whilst flying, which is why a lot of species of birds do it, as well as any large group of aircraft.

posted on Apr, 12 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   
We get this in every UFO thread now.

Comments such as, that's CGI because I can do that, it's easy, but they never create one to show us how easy it is.

It's a fake, because some anonymous guy on some web site posted that he was responsible and said it's fake, (anonymous guy, hmm ) it's never a skeptic, or a disinfo agent trying to steer attention away from the footage is it? it's anonymous so must have been the person who filmed it? yeah ok then.

We didn't get the usual Mylar balloon explanations, even skeptics aint daft enough for balloons in the dark, in fact we haven't had much in the way of normal explanations in this thread, like we usually do? why is that?

I really don't care what skeptics think anymore, especially after watching Bill Nye being owned on Larry King, what was he asked? are you going to do this with baking soda and vinegar? referring to his hesitation after calling many witnesses liars, and being called out on it.

Skeptics are allowed their opinion, why not we are also, they just seem to be pulling more and more nonsense out of the air to explain why the rest of us are wrong, it's becoming more and more of a rarity I even take skeptics on anymore, not because I fear, but because I get tired of the same old crap over and over, so don't take the skeptics view as an attack, see it as more evidence you are right, truth be told, how many seasoned Ufologists need evidence that UFO's are real? we want the same as the skeptics do, CLOSURE, a good old American word.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join