It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs Spain (Feb 2009)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Hi there,

I hope this has not been posted before. I think this is a pretty impressive video.

The guy is filming the moon then several objects appear and line in up in formation.

Anyway check it out...

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Looks very real to me.

Unfortunately, no refernce to distance or size but this is a very good, clear sighting that looks very real to me.

Nice one

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:51 AM
link   
well looks very interesting indeeed.... has anyone else posted any previous stuff on this sighting ??? Looks kinda like the Pheonix lights don't you think...???
S&F

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   
That's clearly Venus!!!....

That's really cool looking, especially when they align in a perfect triangular formation.....good find OP!!

S+F

Peace

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Great video - anyone know what area of Spain this was filmed in?

I live in southern Spain (Malaga) and last night at about 9.20pm my husband saw something move across the sky in a NW direction. Being a rational, logical person he wrote it off as being a shooting star but who knows.

PS. I just read some of the comments on the Youtube link and someone mentions that this video is a copy and the original is much better, with clouds visible. Any idea how I can quickly find the original on Youtube?

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Disclosure Agent
well looks very interesting indeeed.... has anyone else posted any previous stuff on this sighting ??? Looks kinda like the Pheonix lights don't you think...???
S&F

It is quite similar to the Phoenix lights formation.

One thing that intrigues me is that in both the phoenix lights video and this video people describe the phenomena as one object. To me, however, it seems like there are many single objects in formation?

Maya00a - sorry I'm not sure what area of Spain it was filmed. I literally found it when scanning through ufo videos on youtube. There is a higher quality version available on youtube though:

[edit on 1-3-2009 by jdm2104]

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Thanks for the higher quality video.

We often sit on our roof terrace watching the moon and stars - can't believed we missed this!

Last summer we sat on the beach and watched a really bright white light moving across the sky. The beach isn't far from the airport so we assumed it was a very high plane but then it started moving in ways that we've never seen a plane move before. A few days later there were 2 sonic booms that had calls to police all over Malaga and some people reported their windows breaking. The official line was that it was 2 jets flying overhead.

I saw a similar white light, again in daylight, when I still lived in England. My mum was driving the car behind ours and she saw it too. We talked for days about what it might have been as it was zipping here there and everywhere and then just vanished.

Both times it was like a ball of white light. Not flashing and no other colours. Just a ball of white light very high in the sky. Maybe balloons - not sure how high they go.

I'm also curious how people on this video talk as if it's a single object but the video looks as if it's several different white lights.

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 04:38 PM
link   
WOW one of the best UFO videos around

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I think that the movement of the camera when fully zoomed-in on the Moon is not the same as when the camera is zoomed-out, with the zoom at that level the movement would be much more violent, and considering that at the beginning the camera moves constantly from one side to the other and when the lights appear it's almost stationary, moving just a little, makes me think that the zoomed-in part was faked

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The video looks really cool, but there are a few issues, as always

First, as already pointed, when zoomed in, the camera maintains an almost perfect focus, there's no movement, but it was before.

Second, the lights are appearing and the guy keeps talking like if there was nothing on camera, and after a while, when there are several lights, then it suddenly notices and starts talking about that, but why wait until all the lights are visible to say something about them?

Third, why does the guy zooms in to the moon and keeps the zoom? as if waiting for the lights to 'appear' ?

And finally, where's the rest of the video? as always, it cuts off just like that, i don't know, but if i have a camera and see something like this, i don't just turn it off and go to sleep without a second thought, right?

Oh and the voices sound kind of faked too, but who knows.

It looks awesome, i wish it was true, but something tells me it isn't

[edit on 2-3-2009 by Kaifan]

posted on Mar, 2 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Kaifan

I agree that sometimes the speech and visuals don't always correlate. However, the rest seems genuine to me...

In my opinion, the guy zooms in to focus on the moon (and keeps the zoom) because it's beautiful. Plus I'm guessing there wasn't much else to focus a video camera on with so little light!

Any video analysis experts care to comment about the camera movement?

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   
My feeling is that it's fake.

I analyzed the video, here is a frame-stabilized composite:

The poorly-modeled "shake" effect, the fade-out at the end, the strangely "disconnected" audio commentary, and the artificial-looking motion tracks of the "ufo"s, all contribute to my sense of disbelief when it comes to the authenticity of this clip.

[edit on 6-3-2009 by zerotensor]

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
"video has been removed by user" -- hmm now that's noteworthy. retraction or repression?

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerotensor
"video has been removed by user" -- hmm now that's noteworthy. retraction or repression?

I wonder...

Anyway, I found another copy which appears to be identical to the one I previously posted:

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by zerotensor

That is why I always download interesting YouTube videos, even if I cannot post them back because of copyright problems I can still look at them on my computer.

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

how do you download youtube vids?

posted on Mar, 8 2009 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by CrabPaste!!!

I use FreeDownloadManager, a very useful (and free) program.

top topics

join