It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO VIDEO just released by UK British Government - Declassified 2009

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Hi folks,

Just found this video. I tried to see if it has already been posted by searching the title but could not find it. My apologies if it has.

The phenomenon starts around the 1 minute mark.

Enjoy.

Edit: The thread title was merely copied from the corresponding youtube page, I have no way to verify if this was in fact declassified by the British Gov.

[edit on 11 Apr 2009 by schrodingers dog]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Oh this one.
This is indeed a beautiful clip.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 06:03 PM
link   
You know it's just swamp gas...
... over the ocean
... getting into formation

Great clip for sure!

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   
these kind of ufos are strange...
theres the discs,
the triangles,
the cigars,
and these, the "moving stars" that seem to blink into existence in strange formations way up in the upper atmosphere... They appear to many as mass sightings, often during times of religious or astrological significance...

sometimes they even appear to merge together Transformers style

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   
That's just too good.......i mean its funny that just at the time he happens to zoom in on the moon the show starts, Now what's the chances of that ?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Count the ones on the left you have 9 then the other two on the right and you have 11 = 911 a universal cry for assistance, or a warning?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Did they have american accents?

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10

i believe he was talking about a shadow where the lights appeared right before he zoomed in.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   
For some reason this just screams of fake...I mean this kid is taking a video of the moon...and just so happens to zoom in on it...and low and behold...the show begins...and the reactions were a little unbelievable...

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

cool video schrodingers dog,

i really doubt that this was released by any goverment. i think the title is just to sensationalize the video. good ole youtube ..lol

the video itself is spectacular. i don't see how they could be skylanterns or birds considering how the objects just appear and then line up in a v formation. birds will line up in a v formation but those objects appear to be hovering and not flying in a forward direction.

i also don't see how this could be cgi. unless the entire thing was an intentional planned hoax from the get go, the dialogue heard in the video wouldn't match up like it does.

this might be a real ufo incident or some kids playing with RC helicopters ? who knows. this was posted here on ATS about a month or two ago. i can't remember the title of the thread and i don't think it was debunked in anyway conclusive.

thanks for posting

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr.Slausen

Very well could be.

However, you've never been with your girlfriend/fiance/wife and looked at the moon together, maybe taken a picture of it, possibly videotaped it?

What's not to say the video tape was much longer and the person or a third party cut up the video?

Obviouslly he did not start the recording when the video starts, if you know anything about human characteristics.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
It's a rock!

no...

wait for it...

It's Venus!

no Swamp gas.

Darn!
Where is Phage when you need him.

Great find!

Somebody will probably say it's just a flock of seagulls or something lame like that.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I'd bet on fake. A real video of the moon and water with the other lights digitally added later.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by keeff

From what i can make out he says he sees a shadow which is not visible to us, Yet doesn't immediately see the lights appear which we do ?

If this really is declassified material then my reply is "No Wonder"..... Personally i think its staged.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Aspie

Uhm.

Give me 5 minutes in paintshop pro, and I can make a better UFO image than that.

Point being, CGI in this day and age makes anything look real.

THIS, is CGI, digitally rendered, not REAL.

i117.photobucket.com...

In this day and age you CANNOT decipher reality from CGI, bottom line, so it's just as plausible that this was a real event.

Bottom line.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ken10

Do you see the reflection of VENUS in the water? No.

Those lights aren't much brighter than Venus.

Do you see the reflection of a 747 at 30000 feet in the water? No.

Not to mention, the ocean has waves, which if there is to be a a reflection of the objects, would be banished by our perception. Also, they're relatively in the line of fire of the Moon's light, which adds more to the fact they would be masked.
[edit on 11-4-2009 by Revolution-2012]

[edit on 11-4-2009 by Revolution-2012]

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Great find! And the guy taking the video dropped as many F bombs as I would have if I were filming that.

Odd why a government would classify such a video, it isn't like a landing or first contact. Governments are weird.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr.Slausen
For some reason this just screams of fake...I mean this kid is taking a video of the moon...and just so happens to zoom in on it...and low and behold...the show begins...and the reactions were a little unbelievable...

People are always photographing the Moon.

I'm surprised there isn't more of this stuff actually.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Just because it could be CGI doesn't mean it is CGI, just saying.

If you are going to automatically assume anything that looks real is clearly fake, you'll never get the 'smoking gun' you keep asking for people.

posted on Apr, 11 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

You've lost me there Rev,

I'm talking about when he is fully zoomed onto the moon, Just in time for the "Show"

Whatever reflections that could be seen in the waves are immaterial to the point i am making.

Sorry

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join