It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO VIDEO just released by UK British Government - Declassified 2009

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
this is it . i was completely wrong in my description but i knew i had seen it before
.maybee not a year ago but still www.youtube.com...

[edit on 13-4-2009 by paradiselost333]

[edit on 13-4-2009 by paradiselost333]

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

I believe this video has been on Youtube for a while prior to be claimed as de-classfied file-it is genrally regarded as a fake.

posted on Apr, 13 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by stewartw2

Yeah, we've already established that the title is superfluous.

Does that mean the video is a fake?

Perhaps.

Many have chimed in their views on this thread, I wish someone qualified would do a video analysis so we can put it to bed one way or the other.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I have seen this video before, but if I might add, this has not been proven fake. This video was on ITN network news about 5 weeks ago. Several people on youtube had used the video without permission and it was yanked by ITN for copyright infringement. There were some sour apples because of it and they started posting it was fake. This in fact was broadcast as real by ITN and authentic. Supposedly, a couple on their honeymoon were filming the moon because it was romantic and picked this up. I think however, the new poster on youtube has some how used this footage without permission and reposted it under another heading so he would not get caught. I personally viewed the news article myself. I am only posting the truth here. Check ITN British news site, it might still be there. Also, I saw this video posted on the Tech Herald Web site under Miscellaneous, this was also a news site. It is still there. See for yourself.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ahmed4U

I found the Tech Herald Web article, it has this sighting and a couple of others.

Couldn't find the ITN article, if you can track it down it would be great.

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 04:05 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2009 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
i also don't see how this could be cgi. unless the entire thing was an intentional planned hoax from the get go, the dialogue heard in the video wouldn't match up like it does.

lol, like that's never happened before.

also, your thoughts on the audio lining up are misguided. the "subjects" behind the "camera" are never seen... and even if they were for a moment, it doesn't discount anything.

95% of all hollywood movies, and many of the larger indie studios, are COMPLETELY redoing the audio for the entire movie. from dialog, to the sound of someone scratching the top of their head.

en.wikipedia.org...(film_production)

[edit]
the forum software refuses to not break this url.... arg
en.wikipedia DOT org/wiki/Foley_(film_production)
[/edit]

[edit on 14-4-2009 by TheUnCola]

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
If it is a fake, it's a very good fake.

Watched the OP's clip and was also wondering why the guy had a non-British accent, but that has now been explained.

If it isn't fake, and I would really like to believe it isn't, then it's a superb clip.

I find the ending of the video a little unusual in the fact that it just stops. ANYONE else would have carried on filming in the hope that something else appears, also how did the cameraman know that they were to appear there (unless the camera couldn't quite pick up what the the camera guy was actually seeing)

Still, a superb clip!

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TheUnCola

lol, like that's never happened before.

where did i say that it never happened before ?

also, your thoughts on the audio lining up are misguided. the "subjects" behind the "camera" are never seen... and even if they were for a moment, it doesn't discount anything.

please explain how my thoughts are "misguided"

what you wrote makes zero sense and in no way whatsoever proves my thought are misguided.

95% of all hollywood movies, and many of the larger indie studios, are COMPLETELY redoing the audio for the entire movie. from dialog, to the sound of someone scratching the top of their head.

Duh....like we didn't already know that

you got any proof that this video is fake or did you quote my post out of context just to be obtuse ?

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Hmm.

If you were to narrate a video or but voices to a scene; would you just with purpose, make the sound effects for wind drown the voices?

Sure it could have been done on purpose in this video, but to me that wouldn't make sense really.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

so is that it then, unless we are shown LIVE feed we are to assume all home movies of wierd things are CGI, i have seen wierd things in the sky and if i had a camera which i didnt i am sure you lot would be screaming CGI, i did a quick survey amongst some of my friends and of 10 people asked, none of us knew where to begin to mess around with home videos and CGI, have we ALL lost faith/trust!!! yeh there are fakes i am sure but we cant rule out every video with assumptions of CGI hoaxing!!!

ATS is no longer a place to discuss, it has become a place to criticise and debunk everything and anything that gets posted!! so who to believe? the poster who believes its real or the replier who swears its fake!!!! each and every clip gets slated!!!

If you have never seen a UFO with your own eyes or something that you hands down are convinced is not a commercial or military craft then you will always assume everything is fake. Has there EVER been a post that everybody says "yep thats pretty convincing to me END OF!!" or like i said earlier unless its a live broadcast from a reputable individual or group we will always be skeptical- Until we get our disclosure from the world leaders ALL vids/clips/stories will be scolded by some! FACT even if a 90yr old woman posted and un edited clip people will still say its cgi

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:20 AM
link   
The only clips i have seen that dont get CGI accusations is the STS NASA clips and there are plenty of them knocking about!!!

yet if that kind of activity happened in the lower atmosphere where average joe can film, for sure nobody would believe it unless 300+ people witnessed the same thing!

So why are we believing NASA leaked clips and not questioning them yet every other clip real or not real has not got a chance of convincing anyone other than the person who filmed it.

i bet over half the clips slated here on ATS could in fact be real yet assumptions of cgi or hoaxing ruins the belief.

posted on Apr, 15 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Andy Ashe 30UK

If you have never seen a UFO with your own eyes or something that you hands down are convinced is not a commercial or military craft then you will always assume everything is fake.

which is fair I think

it definitely depends on which side of the fence you're on - and what your actual experience has been

but once you've seen something - you can't help but look at each and every photo or video with your mind wide open - it's no longer an option to rule anything out

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Whats the source of this? If you coulnd't get in on YT then where DID you get it??

I'm keen to know!!!

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
Hi folks,

Just found this video. I tried to see if it has already been posted by searching the title but could not find it. My apologies if it has.

The phenomenon starts around the 1 minute mark.

Enjoy.

Edit: The thread title was merely copied from the corresponding youtube page, I have no way to verify if this was in fact declassified by the British Gov.

[edit on 11 Apr 2009 by schrodingers dog]

its 100% fake the British Gov never released videos .
youtube user fake this video google James Frissina JimFrissina = equalizer3412=jfrissina = unbelievable346 =all accounts 1 user = 100% fake UFO videos

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahmed4U
I have seen this video before, but if I might add, this has not been proven fake. This video was on ITN network news about 5 weeks ago. Several people on youtube had used the video without permission and it was yanked by ITN for copyright infringement. There were some sour apples because of it and they started posting it was fake. This in fact was broadcast as real by ITN and authentic. Supposedly, a couple on their honeymoon were filming the moon because it was romantic and picked this up. I think however, the new poster on youtube has some how used this footage without permission and reposted it under another heading so he would not get caught. I personally viewed the news article myself. I am only posting the truth here. Check ITN British news site, it might still be there. Also, I saw this video posted on the Tech Herald Web site under Miscellaneous, this was also a news site. It is still there. See for yourself.

ITN removed the video it was yanked by JimFrissina.

posted on May, 10 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   
To the OP the user this youtube video belongs to has stolen this from another video and renamed it. I don't understand why people do this... Why not just go out and create your own videos? Even if it is a good fake it will give us here on ATS something to do

[edit on 10-5-2009 by The Shade]

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

[edit on 13-3-2010 by rusethorcain]

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join