It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diamond shaped ufo.. recent release

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:25 PM
link   
It is most unfortunate that you continually choose to make this a personal battle between you and I, instead of focusing simply the UFO case you are proposing. Nobody wins when you behave this way. It will not be a 'victory' when you get banned.

When you are ready to post in a manner consistent with the T&C's of this site, I will be listening.

That said, I wish you nothing but the best, sincerely. Honestly. Because your posts are starting to worry me a little bit. Take care.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by mrwupy]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Goodbye Nightvision...

It was truly an experience and a pleasure to meet you at every turn. I wish I could say that I learned something...but...

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mike73173

You wrote: "I find it interesting how "she" came to your defense right after you left. I started to wonder, Hmmmm...Did Nightvision create a new avatar so that he could create the illusion that someone else agreed with him??? I guess it could be a wife, a daughter, or possibly a love interest..."

Not hard to figure out that you are talking about me, so just for the record:
I am very much my own person. I am nobody's sock puppet. As far as I remember, I don't think I have ever posted in the same thread as Nightvision before.

OK?

And I still don't get why you can't (won't) provide the footage Nightvision is asking for.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebarud

You wrote: "I find it interesting how "she" came to your defense right after you left. I started to wonder, Hmmmm...Did Nightvision create a new avatar so that he could create the illusion that someone else agreed with him??? I guess it could be a wife, a daughter, or possibly a love interest..."

Not hard to figure out that you are talking about me, so just for the record:
I am very much my own person. I am nobody's sock puppet. As far as I remember, I don't think I have ever posted in the same thread as Nightvision before.

OK?

And I still don't get why you can't (won't) provide the footage Nightvision is asking for.

Thank you sebarud, I would like to state, for the record, that I am not you. I believe Mike's reason for not posting the 'Black SUV' footage is because he thinks everyone will shout hoax, because it's 'too easy' to line up a bunch of Black SUV's and film them. Not really sure how that all works out, but that's the reason he gave me.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I wonder if anyone noticed how Nightvision and Sebarud appeared again within minutes of each other magically to support the others' statements. Suspicious, that's exactly how it happened yesterday as well. One was logged off while the other was logged on.

Very strange behavior. I guess I was closer to the truth with my last statement than I thought. I could still be off on this one...but it sure feels funny.

Does one really have to have an alter ego in order to feel like he's wanted and has friends???

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Its also interesting how the word puppet came up again...

She claims "that she is nobody's sock puppet"...Is that true Nightvision??? You know, about being Nobody's puppet???

Looks to me like somebody's strings were pulled. What do you think??? LOL.

All too easy, if not terribly predictable.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Mike, I'm quite confident the mods can prove to you that both Sebaruda and I are posting from different IP addresses in diff. parts of the country. Unless, of course, you believe I have two computers in front of me and a private jet just so I can be on two separate ATS accounts. Oh when, oh when will the grand conspiracy end....

Pretty please, can we stay on topic?

[edit on 21-4-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
You should have stopped while you were behind...now you're just burying yourself.

Oh...by the way, I WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK...TRULY, HONESTLY. QUITE FRANKLY THE ALTER EGO THING IS BEGINNING TO WORRY ME AS I THINK YOU MIGHT NEED PROFESSIONAL HELP.

C-ya Nightvsion/Sebarud...or serabud, or budaser...or, whatever personality that you may be at this moment.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:36 PM
link   

It seems I missed some more drama while I was answering my emails...

And at the risk of getting my post removed as "Off topic"... As I write this, it seems that Nightvision is online too, so does that help convince you that we are in fact two different members with two different accounts?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Oh...no no no. LOL

You don't need to prove anything to me at all. Why start now??? LOL!!!

I mean, you've done everything to avoid that train, so, why should it be necessary to prove your sanity, or lack therof...to little ole me???

I've had enough fun at your expense already. You and um...her, can have the thread all to yourselves now. It seems to be occupied by too many people in a tiny, little compressed area. Since there is only one of me over here, I know that at your location...I'm outnumbered 2 to 1.

Thanks for the laugh!!!

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Mike, without the risk of going off topic, going forward, let me offer up this advice:

When you post a video to ATS or otherwise, and someone questions it, it is very important not to take it personally. You have to understand that it's not 'you' they are questioning, it is the material you are presenting. This is an important life skill that will save you a lot of future trouble down the line.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join