It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diamond shaped ufo.. recent release

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by mike73173

Again, I will be happy to discuss my sighting in another thread. I have stated this before in my previous post. This thread is about your business, so let's not steer it off topic, shall we?

Getting back on topic, let's just be honest with other. Do you really have footage of Black SUV's parked outside your home or do you not? A simple yes or no will do.

posted on Apr, 17 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Here is my simple answer to your simple question that you obsess over.

Yes, I do have that footage...and as long as I'm breathing, you WILL NEVER get to see it until you can post evidence of your claims. Once you provide some proof of your experiences and evidence that shows that I made false statements about myself, we'll talk.

But the best part about the footage that I have, is its mine. Courtesy of 2 and a half years of harassment. I EARNED IT, and guess what, I'm under no obligation to share it.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Was unsure about this until I saw the outline shape brought out.

As much as I'd like to think it's something alien, it now just seems very much like a plane. Not to say that ufos can't be plane-shaped, but usually if it walks likes a duck, etc...

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike73173

Yes, I do have that footage...and as long as I'm breathing, you WILL NEVER get to see it until you can post evidence of your claims.

But the best part about the footage that I have, is its mine. Courtesy of 2 and a half years of harassment. I EARNED IT, and guess what, I'm under no obligation to share it.

All I can really say in response to that is that it makes no sense to keep such footage to yourself because you have a problem with one member of ATS (me). This is precisely the footage that could give your claims the most credibility that you were harassed.

I've already addressed the issue of my sighting. The logic of you asking me to provide proof of my sighting is completely flawed on the grounds that I never claimed to have any footage of it, nor have I asked anyone to believe my account on faith. now you are using this point as an 'out' so you don't have to offer up the footage you say you have.

I have seen the scenario before here on ATS. Good day.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
No Nightvision, What it means is that I should have never posted the other videos in the first place. Had I known that I was OBLIGATED to answer every question under the sun from people who purposefully seek to prove my experiences as a hoax, then I would have never posted them at all. You seem to have this feeling of "entitlement" like no other. You have this unrealistic idea that since I posted a couple of videos that you CHOSE to have questions for, that I'm required BY YOUR LAW to provide the answers that you seek.

I never owed an explanation for the first video that you decided to attack. People from ATS invited me, and I assumed that I was going to answer a few inquiries about details. I HAD NO IDEA that there would be people, lurking in the shadows, attempting to discredit me at every turn. YOU KNOW, IF YOU HAD APPROACHED ME IN AN INTELLIGENT MANNER FROM THE JUMP, IT WOULD HAVE WENT MUCH BETTER FOR THE BOTH OF US. If you've noticed, everyone who asked me politely about the information that they wanted, they received it. When you first approached me on youtube and asked me to come and answer questions, I said that I would give info about THIS experience, but, not the overall perspective because it contained personal information. You IMMEDIATELY jumped to your own conclusions and began attacking me before I had the chance to inform you of why. After you made that approach, you went straight to ATS and began your clever little form of slander. From that point, you DEMANDED information from me as if somehow we had it written in a contract and I was abandoning my end of the deal. I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU.

If I posted those SUV's right now, don't you think I know what your next move would be???

You would have another question to address, then another, then another. I've dealt with people like you every time I get on a chatline. I say something, someone else says prove it, and then I'm locked in a testosterone war filled with one person trying to maintain their ego over another. I've had people not believe that I was a singer of a band or have never toured the country...I've had people believe that I couldn't play drums, bass, or a guitar or that I compose my own music. Then I get the people who want me to prove whether I used to be a "real cagefighter" and doubt whether I'm a trainer. Then I get the people who don't believe that some of the artwork that I've done is really me.

So, how many times do I have to PROVE myself to the skeptics before I establish my CREDIBILITY. At some point Nightvision, A PERSON begins to realize that there is no PROVING anything to someone who doesn't want to believe it in the first place. DO I EVEN CARE TO BE CREDIBLE TO THAT PERSON? That's something that any adult has to ask themselves. I don't know you and as far as I'm concerned, you're a million miles away and you have no effect on my day to day routines. You've done nothing to earn MY TRUST, so, why should I feel it necessary to share something with you, or anyone else, when those people are merely looking to find additional faults that reinforce their predisposed beliefs? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO FOR ME? I HAVE YET TO SEE YOU OFFER ANYTHING TO THE TABLE THAT WOULD ENCOURAGE ME TO WANT TO SWAY YOUR OPINION. YOU HAVE NO GRATITUDE, and YOU ATTACK PEOPLE FOR THE SAKE OF SPREADING NEGATIVITY.

WHY WOULD I CHOSE TO GIVE ANYMORE TO SOMEONE LIKE YOU THAN I ALREADY HAVE? I don't see any incentives.

But, don't worry. Now that I realize posting videos comes with all of these added EXPECTATIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES, I've learned my lesson and took all of them off. Now the idea that I OWE you, or anyone else an explanation is null and void.

And the other thing is...I don't have to look for an out, that's almost humorous. I found the OUT door a long time ago, I just chose to actually use it because of people like you.

In the future, you might want to politely ask people about all the information that you want, and then maybe you'll get a better collaboration.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   

You have this unrealistic idea that since I posted a couple of videos that you CHOSE to have questions for, that I'm required BY YOUR LAW to provide the answers that you seek.

Again, I simply asked you to show the video clips you said you had. Did you think that by claiming you had footage of Black Govt. Suv's parked outside your home that no one would ask to see such footage? To pretend otherwise is ignorant.

If I posted those SUV's right now, don't you think I know what your next move would be???

I am not the plotting type. I would simply offer up a belated and sincere 'thank you', and be on my way, provided the footage was not made yesterday. No you are not obligated to do anything. Its up to you to come up with another reason not to show the footage u say u have.

So, how many times do I have to PROVE myself to the skeptics before I establish my CREDIBILITY. At some point Nightvision, A PERSON begins to realize that there is no PROVING anything to someone who doesn't want to believe it in the first place.

That is an entirely incorrect assumption. You posting footage of Govt. vehicles harrassing you would be all I need (and many others) to believe your story. I urged you to provide the footage that would give you the most credibility here. You could have heeded my advice.

In the future, you might want to politely ask people about all the information that you want, and then maybe you'll get a better collaboration.

If I have footage of something truly amazing, does that mean that every person here at ATS has to ask nicely before they can see it? ATS owes me nothing.

The youtube log will reveal that I did sincerely and warmly invite you to ATS. Every request was met with more and more defensiveness.

As stated in my previous posts, if you had simply come up with a good reason not to show it, I would have dropped the issue. The ball is, has, and always will be in your court here.

I think we both understand that a simple effortless you tube posting could have ended all this months ago. Again, if you want to come up with reasons not to share your footage, that is your choice.

In closing, I would appreciate it if you didn't focus on various portions of this posting and use them as a defensive platform for your next argument. You can save us both time by simply stating whether or not you intend to post the said footage here within a reasonable time frame.

[edit on 20-4-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:41 PM
link   

"C-YA!!!"...?

Don't be too sure about that. If you keep up the language you just used in that post, you are on the fast road to a ban.

And by the way, it doesn't do much for your credibility either...

[edit on 20-4-2009 by sebarud]

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sebarud

I don't care about my credibility with people that I DO NOT KNOW... Not to be mean, but, I have nothing to prove with you, Nightvision, or anyone else who likes to make little stabs. Nothing at all. You can think its a hoax all day long...really you can. If I lose my crediblity on ATS does the world end??? Nope, it still spins round and round. If it helps you sleep better at night, by all means, have at it. Say the word hoax and have little parties with your friends repeating the word until you all become blue in the face. However, your belief or disbelief does not change anything that happened. Some people actually believe that their perception of a past event will change the reality of it. There are actual Nazis out there that claim the holocaust was a HOAX. Did their opinions change the reality of 6 million Jews being killed? How about the additional 6 million who were blacks, gays, catholics and anything else Hitler didn't like.

Also, if I get banned, then maybe...I did my job. Someone needs to check the egos in here, and I chose to do it. So...by all means...ban me.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Talking about egos... You compare your experience with the Holocaust? You try to portray yourself as some kind of martyr here? Oh my...

Wouldn't it be easier to just provide the footage people are asking for?

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sebarud

Talk about ego's??? Is yours so big that the information that I just gave you pass you up??? Obviously you couldn't connect the dots because you were thinking of something derogatory to say.

Your perceptions of my events don't change the events...that may be more in plain English for you to understand. Or I can spell it out if it helps.

And I've already played the footage game. It doesn't work. And just so you know...it was a person, not people who asked me for the footage. It's all gone now from youtube and I have no reason, desire, or purpose for re-posting them or any others that will only bring more questions. Sorry.

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sebarud

And before making judgments on me, it may help you to review both posts that my footage was on. I posted tons of information and footage for anyone who asked. It was not until Nightvision made a mess of the situation did things go south.

Then maybe you can get a better understanding of how this guy has trolled these posts over and over. He also had multiple people asking him to cut out his actions. You might also want to check other posts from Nightvision as he is known for doing this repeatedly. It almost makes me wonder why you're coming to his rescue. Do you have something vested in this???

posted on Apr, 20 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
And to Nightvision...you will first have to earn Credibility before anyone seeks it from you.

PROOF OF YOUR SIGHTING PLEASE.

THIS IS YOUR OWN LOGIC HERE: YOU CAN'T MAKE CLAIMS SUCH AS, "I'VE SEEN A UFO" AND NOT PROVIDE PROOF.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebarud

Talking about egos... You compare your experience with the Holocaust?

He clearly didn't, why are you wading into this faecal-storm all guns blazing anyway?

I don't think Nightvision has shown any respect at all and clearly provoked this situation, which is sad really because they were really great videos and it's a shame to waste them. Mike, just use the ignore feature and carry on as if nothing happened - there are many of us who are very keen to see your videos and hear about your experiences... why let one spoil it?

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Goathief

I agree. Mike please use the ignore button when faced with people who are trying to provoke. By taking down the videos you are doing just what they had hoped. THEY WIN! Please don't let bullying get to you. Push the ignore button and lets continue to figure out what is really going on.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Nightvision...you are an unbelievable D#ckhead at the most massive proportions.

Nephra, you sure you still wanna get behind this guy? Meh...don't answer that. If you read my recent posts, I have genuinely tried to call a truce and just talk with him.

Mike, it has become quite clear that all you are interested in is picking a fight around here, rather than call a truce and have an intelligent discussion. In the interest of time, I would rather not re-read the same long winded posts. Again, we can discuss my sighting in another thread. You are just deflecting the issue again and again. I will simply let you dig your own hole from here on out.

BTW: He did compare me to Hitler yesterday. Kinda ironic, it being 4/20 and all. Just thought I'd point that out.

[edit on 21-4-2009 by NightVision]

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
**** ATTENTION ****

Stop discussing each other and get this thread back on topic.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 01:17 PM
link   
That's Hilarious...

Okay Nightvision...just so you know, the comparison was not You to Hitler...LOL. Although, judging from your post that says that you would join the NEW WORLD ORDER, I can tell that this analogy would tickle you pink. Nope, although I deplore Hitler with every cell of my being, I think he was a great deal more intelligent than you and knew how to create an impact. The analogy was in reference to your apparent disbelief. Which goes like this: Your disbelief of my situation does not erase the fact that the experience occurred. I honestly think that you believe that if you say the word hoax over and over (kind've like the urban myth about Bloody Mary) that a specter will somehow arise and erase my past experiences, simultaneously exposing me for what I am not.

Now...many people in here believe that I had lost this situation by pulling my videos off. On the contrary...I believe that I have won. Without the presence of the videos, I no longer have to field a flood of questions not only from youtube, but other forums such as this. It gives me all the time and space that I need to focus my energies on you.

You see, I've dealt with real skeptics and debunkers that actually get paid for their work. I've gone against guys that have been in this field for over 40 years. They are intelligent enough to know that in order to be effective, they need to save every conversation (written and oral) and utilize strategies that make them appear credible. You've done just the opposite. And, ironically, when I was going to expose you on the first thread entitled "IS THIS REAL UFO FOOTAGE" about the REAL conversation that we had on YOUTUBE, you became very agitated and threatened to sue me for slander and plagiarism. Anyone can check this out, all you have to do is type "IS THIS REAL UFO FOOTAGE?" and then you can read the full text in black and white. YOU HAVE TO BE CREDIBLE YOURSELF IN ORDER TO DISAVOW THE CREDIBILITY OF OTHERS. YOU HAVE YET TO PROVIDE PROOF OF ANYTHING THAT WOULD ESTABLISH YOURSELF AS AN AUTHORITY. And, according to your own logic, if you're going to make a statement, you need to back it up.

The initial point here is that you said I didn't provide evidence that displays military harrassment. On the contrary, over 13,000 people had viewed that vid, and I only had a few people that needed additional info for them to understand the grand scale. You said that I was trying to hide something because I posted the last vid without sound. Unfortunately for you, this proved to be incorrect because after that statement, I posted the sound the next day. You said that MUFON NEVER investigated me, but...sadly for you, I provided the agent and his email address, just in case anyone had further questioning. You said that I claimed to be in the military, when you cannot provide any evidence that supports your lie. Anyone who knows me is well aware that I am adamantly against the use of the armed forces for the expansion of imperialism and "supposed" democracy. The only thing I ever did for the military was train them in hand to hand combat when I was 19 for a summer. I did this as a civilian under the contract of my trainer. I was NOT the main instructor. I merely acted as a default instructor when my trainer was too busy to handle individual questions and technique.

Now to address how you ran to another member for support. I find it interesting how "she" came to your defense right after you left. I started to wonder, Hmmmm...Did Nightvision create a new avatar so that he could create the illusion that someone else agreed with him??? I guess it could be a wife, a daughter, or possibly a love interest...but, that would be selling the female gender quite short of their otherwise excellent common sense. And, whomever made the "ego" comment, obviously was not keen to the idea that I'm not rattled very easily (Political Science/ Telecommunications major). I'm used to arguing with every type of person on an academic and collegiate scale. While she seemed excellent in trying to femininely expose my macho male ego in a comparison that I did not make, she became quite rattled when her own massive ego was exploited in her hasty response. As it seems, both of you seemed to miss the point of the analogy, which leads me to believe that you are one in the same. And if you're not...then you are both very poor in your delivery and comprehension of analysis.

Now...On with the point. I have provided sufficient proof, and I not only answered multiple questions made by others on ATS, youtube and hundreds of sites that have popped up with my vids on them, but, I've also entertained your ridiculous queries with evidence to support my statements. I need you to entertain mine. You see, I have no more videos up that I have to provide proof for, however, you do have a sighting in which you've started a thread. By your own logic, you cannot claim to have a sighting, unless you can provide evidence. You also need to provide EVIDENCE that I ever insinuated that I was in the military. As this persists, keep in mind, you are the one digging yourself a hole. Your peers are beginning to recognize you for who you are, your logic has totally been corrupted, and your popularity continues to decline with every post. Even the real debunkers knew when they were in over their heads, you just seem to be a glutton for punishment.

But its cool...because whenever I pull your strings, you respond in the light that I choose to portray you. My personal puppet at my will.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Now to address how you ran to another member for support. I find it interesting how "she" came to your defense right after you left. I started to wonder, Hmmmm...Did Nightvision create a new avatar so that he could create the illusion that someone else agreed with him???

Thats a false assumption. Let me just re-iterate what the mods have said. You have been warned to keep the personal insults out if this discussion. You have been given an ATS point reduction and a warning. I would really like to keep this thread on topic.

Now...On with the point. I have provided sufficient proof, ...Even the real debunkers knew when they were in over their heads, you just seem to be a glutton for punishment.

Again, I simply requested the footage you said you had. You have yet to approach this question rationally. We can either continue like this or have the thread closed. Your choice. A simple 'yes, i will provide the footage', or 'no, i will not' can settle this. It's really up to you what you want to do. That way we can all move on and stop taking up unnecessary bandwidth.

But its cool...because whenever I pull your strings, you respond in the light that I choose to portray you. My personal puppet at my will.

You made me laugh for the first time today. Thank you.

posted on Apr, 21 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join