It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diamond shaped ufo.. recent release

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
This video is related to another shot by the same person apparently this happened about 20 days after the first. Its much more detailed than the first.
Not sure why he waited to share it, but here it is.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
hmmm i don't know about this one.
Even if it isn't from ET origin, its at least military classified stuff.
Perhaps someone with more experience in the field can inform you better.
Either way thank you for sharing this

this Youtube User has some insane vids
Take a look at this one:
wow

[edit on 31-3-2009 by _Float_]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
That's a great video, no CGI as far as I can tell - shame we have no scale to work with. Anyone know of any common terrestrial objects that might fit the bill? If it is a genuine video then my money is on new military technology.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Float_
hmmm i don't know about this one.
Even if it isn't from ET origin, its at least military classified stuff.
Perhaps someone with more experience in the field can inform you better.
Either way thank you for sharing this

this Youtube User has some insane vids

I have asked the user to return to ATS to talk to us again. He has come before at my request to answer some questions. He has had some very interesting experiences.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Goathief

This is viable as the person who filmed it has also had black choppers buzz his house repeatedly also which he caught on video.
who knows.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

Yeah i've checked, and also that highway UFO vid.
Amazing stuff i must say.
Can't wait to see what his next videos are.
Do you think these choppers guys are after him?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

It was a helicopter then

Its a helicopter now

This is a ufo/aliens Thread

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Seany

No bro sorry, we were talking about this other video that tis youtube user has.

this one :

were he states :

After I filmed the Anomalous objects that I caught on tape which is posted in my video log as UFO'S??? Bloomington, Indiana. This is what happened all day the next day and for a good stretch of time afterwards. This is a small sample of the government response to what I filmed. The story gets longer and deeper, however, this is an adequate example that whatever I filmed was not taken lightly by the military.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seany

It was a helicopter then

Its a helicopter now

This is a ufo/aliens Thread
Did you even watch the video?
Or were you watching the video that actually WAS of helicopters?

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by _Float_

I don't think they are after him, but I do think they were hoping to keep him quiet with their presence.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Weird, notice at 2m27s (once the page loads you may have to refresh or change the 'seconds' value to 26 in the URL to get it to properly deep-link) the whole body of the craft appears illuminated. This is definitely one of the stranger videos I've seen. Star and flag. Thanks for the post.

UPDATE: It looks like the whole craft is illuminated at 2m27s because it's since changed direction and is flying back towards the camera with all three lights on. Thus the lights over expose the shot. There's also the possibility the additional lights on the front are reflecting off the chassis.

And in reply to Goattheif ...

Originally posted by Goathief
Anyone know of any common terrestrial objects that might fit the bill?

I put together a thread attempting to identify all government and civilian triangle, saucer, cigar, and other non-conventional crafts. Nothing I have there comes close to this thing.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Wonder if there's any chance of a nice high-quality video being uploaded somewhere? I'd love to see it in more detail.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
What ever this is, it's one helluva wild ride I'll say.

As the film begins, the diamond shape configuration moves into a position whereby a curvilinear bank of lights appear, followed by the two bright beams.

However, the supposed center area displays a blinking strobe.

Then what really got me near the end was the way the craft pitched & climbed left, dropping back down to complete a 180 degree turn. That is the same way a small fixed wing craft pilot lines up to approach a runway for landing. Only this object turned on a dime so to speak. It displayed the fluid movements of a helo, IMHO. I only wish there was audio, so that rotor wing could be definitively ruled out.

I am retired US Army, was stationed at Ft. Rucker, Al., where all chopper pilots go for training. I have a few hours in the air with fixed wing. I walked out of two wars & I have never seen a "bird" like that. And believe me, I've seen plenty of all kinds, from up close to far away under every condition imaginable.

My conclusion:

* UFO.
* A heretofore unknown or Highly Classified Military Craft (Antigrav or whatever is any one's guess).

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
[edit on 1-4-2009 by EclipseReloaded]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
its just a weather balloon people.nothing to see now move along.....lol

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Here's a couple of pictures of the TR-3B for comparison:

\

The famous Belgium triangular UFO or TR-3B:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Until about 3 12 secs of the vid i was thinking it could well be an apache pulling a few stunts to freak the locals out... but the last part of the video makes me think that it sure ain't no Apache or any other craft in the regular inventory of any Air Force..

The TR 3-B, well possibly, but then again that's about as proven as a genuine craft as ETs are so the juries still way out on that one... There isn't a single photo of the TR3-B that isn't something that looks like a UFO. Ie nothing of the craft at rest on some base. Or, for that matter, landing at any base. Given it's been around for over 20 years, the chances of that happening are pretty remote indeed. It is also pretty beyond belief that the TR3-B hasn't been outed by now. I suspect the TR3-B is just a drawing board dream dragged out to try and explain something the military doesn't seem to want to..

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
It amazes me how people do not pay close attention to detail. The diamond-shape aircraft is obviously one of our own. Reason being, the blinking light. Almost all human-made aircraft have a blinking light on it so other aircraft in the area can see it at night. Just like large radio towers have blinking lights on the top of them so aircraft can see them. A ufo would not need a blinking light on it to let other aircraft in the area know where they are.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by sayhet

Have you considered a blinking light can have other uses? For that matter if you paid careful attention you'd notice it flashes intermittently. It's not steady.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by Xtraeme]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:37 AM
link   
[edit on 1-4-2009 by EclipseReloaded]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join