It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the Rothschilds? This will open up a whole new world for ya!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sdrawkcabII

You're dead on! It very well could have been christains that the rothschilds chose to mimmick. A good example here would be the knights templars. The templars are christains, and they get a bad rap on a lotta stuff, but hey, that's history.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

Here is an article by Dr Henry Makow. This url contains pictures of the rothschilds/illuminati symbols all over buildings in Israel. This shows what I have been saying all along. I am just trying to get the info out about the rothschilds. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, well I guess this link is worth about 25,000 of them then!
www.gnosticliberationfront.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

On the Gnostic Liberation Front page (Dr. Henry Makow) what's David Icke doing in the background of that group of men in the picture where they are discussing the building? heheh

Thanks for the info you are providing everyone with here. It's very helpful for a greater understanding, even if there always remain doubts in many people's minds about some of the statements made by various authors over the Rothschilds.

Sometimes I'm worried that one author will follow another author's statement before proving that it's true for sure.

That's for example how America became known to be named after Amerigo Vespucci in all history books, instead of being named after 'Merica' (Rule by Secrecy, P. 307-308). Even my German teacher (when I grew up in Germany) told us the story about Amerigo Vespucci and America.

With your 30 years of research I trust that most of your information is factual, and I hope it is as I told it all to my wife already (haha) before she also reads it. Nevertheless, we are always skeptics. David Icke could also be led to make the people believe

But as my Dad said (who was a freemason) "I won't read the DaVinci Code until I know the facts, else I will be confused on what's true and what's made up." So he prefers to read the factual books rather than novels that exaggerate certain points. By the way, Tom Hanks was the wrong choice for the movie

Onto another point...what is your opinion on the Merovingian Dynasty and their bloodline to Mary Magdalene et al.?

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
By the way, Lionel de Rothschild's son Edmund de Rothschild died this year in January. You can find find the obituary here:

Obituary: Edmund de Rothschild

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
video.google.com...

The above link is to a documentary called "the money masters". Though it is 3.5 hours long, it contains excellent information and talks a lot about the rothschilds early in the presentation. The documentary is invaluable in that it teaches you what money is, who controls it, how they control it and, why it is the root to most of the problems we face today on this planet.

- enjoy!

edit: Actually, I think I am going to re-watch it right now. It's been about a year.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by kreese]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MightyAl

I always question the info I find from anybody, and that includes the ones I call the heavy weights, Jim Marrs, Alex Jones, David Icke, etc. History is recorded and envisioned by the one who is doing the penning at any given time. I am probably the biggest critic of my own research sources, and even after nearly 30 years, not everything is what it seems.
During this entire undertaking here concerning the rothschilds, did you notice that nobody questioned the timelines and the facts when it concerned who started the naacp, the adl, the world bank, the imf, the world conservation bank for third world countries, and the league of nations and un? I wasted at least 12 postings or more discussing the jewish issue, which to me, was a non-issue to say the very least! Well, let;s get onto better things. You asked me about the merovengians and mary magdalene? Those guys, the "merovs" as I like to call them are what some call "bluebloods". Some illuminati authors say that they are probably the number 3 or 4 bloodline down from the top, but I think that they should be number one specifically if they are indeed carrying the lineage of Jesus himself. One thing that has always puzzled me though about the merovs is their alleged ties to catholicism. I mean, how can one be a christain and a catholic at the same time? I guess that maybe I am too old fashioned when it comes to my beliefs in christianity, but the whole knights templars bowing down to the catholics when they're suppose to be protecting the grail at all costs is something to ponder on. I mean, look at the 2008 presidential candidates. Hillary Clinton is a blueblood via the merovs and is related to the bush family. Then you have the mormon Mitt Romney. Now, how can a mormon, a catholic, and a christain have anything in common when it comes down the bloodlines to Jesus through what is suppose to be a singular gene pool? See what I mean here? My point is this, our politicians can say anything they want to about their faiths, but their bloodlines tell the real story! Thus, the mormon innvolvement in the new world order via the russel bloodline along with the jehovah witnesses. See the big picture here? Tell ya what, I gotta get to bed, I am literally dragging and am tired, but I would love to continue this conversation with you tomorrow? Is this okay?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Hi, thanks for your information on the merovs. I was also confused in the beginning about the crossing of different religions in the Rule By Secrecy, when Jim Marrs talked about the Templars and other ancient secret societies.

I am catholic, but I go to the Buddhist temple with my wife who is Taiwanese and pray with her
On the other hand my American friend who has strong faith in God refused to pray there.

Regarding the 12 postings you feel you wasted time on, I think any discussion on these postings about the Jewish background of the Rothschilds is unnecessary. Jews or not, they did what they did. It's just that them being Ashkenazi Jews would explain the existence of Israel and some of the actions taken during the wars of the 20th century.

What's more important to me is what they did. In the end 99% of the Ashkenazi Jews in the world had no hand in any of this anyway. The Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Morgans, Harrimans etc. did what they did, no matter what their background is.

With regards to the establishment of the IMF, World Bank, UN etc. and the failed setup of the League of Nations, I think every conspiracy author can state that it's a fact that these were all set up in order to create a world government. Early last year I still supported Taiwan joining the UN, Now I feel it's better if they don't. It's safer that way, although the Rothschilds should already have a bank set up here, since you said only 5 countries don't.

I look forward to discussing things further with you tomorrow (or today for me).

Have a good night!

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by All Seeing Eye

There are rumors that Clinton is a descendant of the Rockefellers, not Rothschild (well, they're all related anyway. Incest, anyone?
)

www.geocities.com...

www.illuminati-news.com...'s-criminal-background.htm

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by kreese

Here's a better one. My all time fave:
video.google.com...

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by eldard

And everyone made such a big fuss about Monica Lewinsky!
I can't open your second link by the way (Illuminati News)...

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
My opinion about how power hierarchies formed:

Although still in existence today, over 5,000 years ago, most peoples around the world were living in small consanguineous groups of no more than 70, more or less. This amount of people was good because it allowed for loyalty and group cohesion.

I come from a big family with over 30 first cousins, many of which I go 5 years or more without speaking to (or seeing). Back then, 70 people in your "extended family" was pretty reasonable for everyone to know one another.

As time progressed and developments in technology came about, it allowed for more permanent settlements to grow and the population of these "tribes" to stay put and store food and develop a plan for more stability in survival.

Even in families, a hierarchy of power comes about; maybe the father figure, maybe a mother figure (depends on the culture).

So, here's my thought. As these tribes started to grow beyond a size that was more passively socially managed, there started to emerge power struggles within family groups. Not to mention, external pressures on power and making decisions for the group - things like competing with other "tribes" for resources. As groups encountered one another, I'm sure they weren't always situations in which the weaker of the groups was wiped out. Sometimes, the other groups were assimilated (probably after wiping out those in the assimilated group that could threaten the power structure of the other tribe's controlling patri- or matriarch).

As time passed, power continued to merge and centralize and modern societies started to form. In post-Roman Europe, we know that the Germanic tribes (Suebi, Goths, etc.) took over provinces formerly held by the Romans...well, what if powerful dynastic bloodlines used strategic alliances to help break up the empire from within, merging their bloodlines with the invaders and again centralizing powers?

So what is the conclusion? The people we see today as those who rule the world - those disgustingly wealthy CEOs and royal families - may be the result of an ever narrowing power struggle. We, as the regular slave-people who live on this planet, are conveniently out of the know when it comes to their family lines, which could very well go back to original kings and warlords in our history books...it's not like they are going to make an account on "Ancestry.com" to let the ignorant masses know how much control they've had and for how long.

I first thought of this when I learned that Bush and Kerry (in '04) had common ancestors if you went back to the 1700s. Coincidence? Or is that just the way it works when it comes to power, money and politics and are these people indoctrinated from a young age that "they" are the powerful elite, etc., etc.

I don't know about you, but I can tenuously link my family back to the immigrants that came to this country in the 16, 17, 18 and mid 1900s (each century per ethnicity that I'm made up of).

How much you want to bet that these families have records that go back to recorded writing systems. They know their lineage and there is power in that - not quite sure why...

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I read the first 2 pages, and gave up reading more. People are looking narrow minded over a specific thing, rather than looking at how it might effect things on a bigger scale in history.

Also JUDAISM IS NOT ZIONISM. ZIONIST Jews are NOT normal JEWS. ZIONISM IS NOT JUDAISM, ZIONISTS AREN'T regular JEWS.

Hope people can understand that, before posting #e about racism. Rothchilds were/are ZIONISTS, not JEWS.

Its not just Rothchilds anyway, there 1 family involved in a larger picture.

So guys, in this post I assume we are talking about Zionists and not Jews in general? Massive difference, really is!

Just so people don't come back and say its a movement of jews. That may be how its perceived, but Zionists ideals and what they think is not the same as jews in general. Its my opinion, that Zionists are bad (not racism, because its not a race or religion). Jews are nothing to do with any of it, in broad view.

Once people get there mind around that fact, a decent discussion can continue I hope. People who dislike Jews for some strange reason, should change there view to Zionists...Thats who you hate really.

[edit on 2-4-2009 by Deimos760]

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by eldard

No, it's a fact that ole slick willie is a rockefeller bastard child by Nelson Rockefeller. But bubba and cousin Jay(sen. from wva) hate each other with a passion, so bill decided to join the legions of the rothschilds.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   

I agree with you on the jew thing, it should be a non-issue, but, when I tell people how the rothschilds control and manipulate the events in Israel, the very first remark I receive is: "The rothschilds can't have anything to do with Israel, for they are not jewish". That's the only reason I post the stuff about their jewish background. But I, like you would just want to stick with what is really relevent, and that's the issues of the illuminati agenda, but in order to understand that, ya gotta know the history behind the ones doing the dirty deeds.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:24 PM
link   
If the Rothschilds felt the need to obscure their background and activities, they would have created spurious documents, generated outrageous and conflicting stories about themselves, and have had agents disseminate all this to the waiting arms of hardcore racists and obsessive conspiracy theorists.

As their generated information would be so incredible and conflict with real events and politics, only the most gullible and uninformed would give them any credence. Those with any knowledge of history and insight would then dismiss anything said against the Rothschilds, true or not, as just more simpleminded or lunatic fringe ravings.

It's happened folks. We're watching it in real time.

Mike

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

They did, that's why they created the ADL and NAACP.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Any experts here know how the Rothschilds interface with the largest banking holdings in the world, in Switzerland?

Or let me guess, they control those too.

Mike

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Just add the remainder of the url. ATS tends to do this.

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

Well, guess who's the handler of Vatican's Hitler's gold (stolen from Jews) Swiss deposits?

posted on Apr, 2 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
hello,
I read the whole article you posteed on the first page of this thread and thought it was very interesting and frankly a little scary. I was wondering if Bilderberg group has anything to do with rothschilds. thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join