It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the Rothschilds? This will open up a whole new world for ya!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewind

That's how they operate. The rothschilds are so wealthy, they really don't need anymore money so they put themselves into position to "control" everybosy elses money. Do ya see the bigger picture here now? It's all about control. They have over 600 trillion in money alone, and that doesn't include their wealth in diamonds, gold, silver, zinc, etc, so what else is left for them to achieve but absolute power!? Mayer Amscel Rothschild said it best when he said: I want to control everything and "own" nothing! NOw you say we just talk about stuff written 200 years ago? Umm, the rothschilds have created since the year 1900: the ADL, NAACP, LEAGUE OF NATIONS, UNITED NATIONS, ISRAEL, ACQUIRED PALESTINE, IMF, WORLD BANK, WORLD CONSERVATION BANK FOR THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES, and have banking institutions set up in all but 7 countries. They own the federal reserve and controlling interests in all the major media outlets:abc,cbs,nbc. So, does this bring us all up to speed now?

Well let's start out with the $600 Trillion. That's more money then there is in the world.

What I've seen on this thread, is just more of the usual bent and distorted information from anti-Jewish sources wanting to portray the Rothschilds as controlling the world.

The Rothschilds are a fabulously wealthy family with a deep history. But they are not the be all and end all of the money and power in the world. Fortunes wax and wane. The cumulative Middle East oil hodings in the past few decades eclipse what took the Rothschilds centuries to accumulate. Ditto many multinational conglomerates. History, politics, macro-economics are complex and require a lot of reading to get any kid of handle on.

Because some redneck anti-Semite conspiracy nut's posts his rantings on a website and they appeal to you, doesn't mean there's much truth to it.

The Rothschilds do have a lot of power and influence on world events. But so do many other families and groups.

If you're truly interested in the subject, and not just looking for a reason to blame Jews for anything and everything wrong with the world you'll do your homework and not parrot grade school level Kiddie Konspiracy information.

Mike

[edit on 5-4-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael

I don't think anyone on this thread ever blamed the Jews for anyting. but simply posted information that quite frankly i think everyone everywhere should know about. These people are taking over the world. there are other bloodlines too that are in cahoots with the rothschilds and don't worry, they're white so now we can blame the jews and the whites! yay, finally some equality.
web.archive.org...

[edit on 4/5/2009 by concerned190]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I thnk your missing the point it's not about their personal wealth it's about control, nothing realy happens in this world without the Rothschilds (or their vast network of other 'families' they have set up) say so.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Information from a over-the-top website with a lot of cherry picked facts and dot connecting, not credibly sourced, doesn't prove much except the agenda and how driven whoever put together happens to be. There are a lot of whack jobs out there with keyboards.

The potted history of the Rothschilds is garbled and sprinled with out of context quotes given a malign spin. Have you read any histories of the periods covered and authoritative biographis that enables you to confirm or counter anything you've seen there?

There are endless sites that demonstrate the nefarious activities of so many supposed world controllers. The Vatican, Illuminati, Freemasons, reptilian aliens, CIA, multinational conglomerates, banking cartels, foreign families you never heard of, also control the world. It's 'proven' by someone somewhere if you're looking for that answer.

Anyone interested in understanding history doesn't rely on any single source, or ones that essentially embellish the same disinformation.

Real research isn't done on the Internet. Reading actual books, interviewing people, going through entire documents, comparing other histories, contact with sources of primary research, is how we have come to learn about things.

Conspiracy websites with reductivist conclusions are children's books for the paranoid and gullible. Try telling anyone in the real world with any real knowledge of economics and finances that the Rothschilds are worth $600 Trillion. They'll just laugh in your face.

Mike

[edit on 5-4-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Sorry, but I ain't blaming jews for anything! That's your paradigm shifted mentality of if you can't attack the message, attack the messenger. I've dealt with stuff like that all the time. Notta problem. Also, I am not alone in my exposing of the Rothschilds. Behind my research stands Eustace Mullins, Antony Sutton, Robert Anton Wilson, Robert Shea, Daryl Bradford Hitchcock, Dr John Coleman, and Anthony J Hilder. Between all of those guys, they have about 250 or more years research time amongst them.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   

When you have researched for over 20+ years, which in this case, I am now hitting close to 30, you learn who's got the real deal and who's just trying to sell ya something to pay next month's rent. Another thing, you continously whine about websites? Well, it's hard for me to hold up all the literature I have and get to slide onto the internet, and I haven't seen any technology where I can pull your eyes through my puter monitor and show you all the books, videos, magazine articles, and just endless ammounts of info for your reading pleasure. Call it what you like, this is not a conspiracy, it's a fact. But I expect people who can't fathom real truths do have a hard time dealing with it. I wish it all were not true, and I was just like you mmichael at one time. I done everything I could to disprove it was all a bunk of bunk, and I failed, just like you will, and the reason I say you will fail is this. I just read an article where the gov't of Dubai has asked the Rothschilds to be an advisory to their financial support funds for state linked entities. This is the same way they got their foot in the door into china back in 2006, and then opened up their new bank just last sept 2008. For more on the dubai article, read here:www.ft.com... asks Rothschild to advise on state fund

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
If thewind isn't blaming the Jews, then why are so many people picking up on the anti-semetic nature of this thread?

I just don't see why the mod's haven't shut it down yet? Its clearly dis-information.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

The only time anything to do with the jews is ever mentioned is about their conversion to judaism, and when and how they use Israel, that's it. Other than that, it's people like you that are making the big anti-semitic statements. I guess that's why the rothschilds formed the ADL wasn't it? So folks could cry antisemite when they had no other argument and were being exposed? Nothing wrong with the jewish people, only when it relates to the Rothschilds.

posted on Apr, 5 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
To all those who think I am jew bashing? I implore all of you to read this article by Henry Makow, who also by the way, is a Jew himself!

Is the New World Order "Jewish"?
www.jesus-is-savior.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Exactly what I mean - lunatic fringe websites and articles.

Henry Makow, is recognized here in Canada a mildly amusing paranoid arch-conspiracist. Read his rants on how the Illuminati absolutely control everything, and how feminism is an attempt to destabilize society, and on and on.

If you're looking for a conspiracy theory on anything just type in key word to Google. It's there somewhere. Try checking out all the organizations and people who were responsible for the assassination of JFK. Hundred of websites with all sorts of "documented" evidence for even the wildest claims.

As they generally conflict, they can't all be right - can they? Think about that before accepting anything you read.

Unless you're a radio talk show host who does it for a living, you'll find it increasingly difficult relating to people when you base your worldview on some unknown online person's delusional pseudo-factual writings.

The Internet is great, but it's full of intellectual landmines. Don't step on them.

Mike

[edit on 6-4-2009 by mmiichael]

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Umm, apparently you missed my post where I stated all the literature(this is books), which you seem to be unable to read or you'd have seen that, and the endless numbers of videos and magazine article from over the years. Talk about cherry picking? You picked what you wanted out of my posts and ran with it yourself didn't ya? No, this isn't a perfect world mmichael, and information is capable of being fallible, but there are 2 guarantees, living and dying, but when men such as the ones I stated above, and that was just a few of them, state nearly the same exact positions on their research, to me that gives them credibility over any such radio show talk show host. Apparently you must be a Rush Limbaugh fan (Mr Pills)?LOL Political radio talk show hosts get paid to create controverse, and nobody is as good at it as good ole Mr Oxycontin himself Rush! Now, if ya wanna talk about cherry-picking facts? That's all radio talk people do is play parts of soundbites and read half of what was written in a daily newspaper or magazine. So unless you got some hardcore info about how this is jew bashing, show your sources like I have that it hasn't been about bashing jews. I just posted an article that was written by a jew, and you didn't like it! Now, who's bashing the jews now ole buddy?

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
There is a therie that they are one of the main families of the illuminati and please people dont say jew say jewish because its not veary polight just to say jew

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Sorry fols, the point I tried to make has been missed.

Henry Makow is a Jew. So what?

He's generally not taken seriously by anyone who with demonstrable knowledge the subjects he writes on. Like so many, he drives agendas to prove his singular views.

With 15 Million Jews in the world, hundreds will have oddball unrepresentative POVs. Look at those rabbis from that lunatic Orthodox sect in Israel who are opposed to the existence of the country.

With a Billion Christians you'll find thousands and thousands actively writing who have the most aberrant weird opinions. It doesn't mean they represent the thinking of the other 99.999% of Christians.

Many million of Christian Fundamentalists truly believe God has written that the Jews must be in Israel as Jesus is coming back and needs them there. You'll find hundreds of people with bonafide credentials, ministers, politicians, etc. who argue this persuasively in their books, on websites, etc.

There are proven reliable sources, and there are ones where facts, hearsay, and myths are blended indiscriminately.

here is a small market for almost any outrageous unfounded belief system. Those whe target these audiences once used to write pamphlets and or resorted to fringe publishing . Now they're all over the Net.

The fact that they are out there and they fit into one's beliefs does not validate their claims.

I know I'm just pissing in the wind trying to make this point.

Mike

posted on Apr, 6 2009 @ 03:53 PM
link   

No, your point is well taken mmichael, and believe it or not, I do respect your opinion. Now I myself am a christain, but I know and accept the fact that there are many radicals that hide behind the christain faith in order to further their agendas. Does this mean that "all" christains are radicals? No it doesn't, which was "my" point that I have belabored to you and a few others concerning the people of the jewish faith. I have shown literature depicting this, biblical scripture, news articles, and even my own experiences of talking to some jewish folks about the same thing I am here talking about. Now mmichael, if you can give me something besides your opinion to debunk this Rothschild issue,(something credible of course), then I'll study it carefully, and if it does hold water, I'll gladly stand with you on the debunking! Do you think I like finding the stuff I find? Trust me, I'd rather be fishing.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

Now mmichael, if you can give me something besides your opinion to debunk this Rothschild issue,(something credible of course), then I'll study it carefully, and if it does hold water, I'll gladly stand with you on the debunking!

I hope you don't mind if I give you a few suggestions:

Niall Ferguson's The House of Rothschild: Volume 1: Money's Prophets: 1798-1848

Niall Ferguson's The House of Rothschild: Volume 2: The World's Banker: 1849-1999

F. William Engdahl's A Century of War: Anglo-American Oil Politics and the New World Order (for a more humorous look at the content of this book, you can watch Robert Newmans' History of Oil.)

Noam Chomsky's Understanding Power (ps- I'm fully aware of Chomsky's somewhat controversial status amongst conspiracy theorists.)

Any video by Micheal Parenti is usually pretty good and unlike other leftists, he doesn't have a conspiracy theory phobia.

You'll soon discover that reading scholarly work is a lot more useful to one's research. For one thing, the sources are usually impeccable. - meaning most rely on primary sources. This is quite different than a bunch of authors quoting themselves in a circle.

BTW, I'm still researching one of the author you presented previously, Robert Shea. I've read some RAW books, (namely Everything is Under Control and Prometheus Rising) but look forward to reading the Illuminatus trilogy now.

[edit on 7/4/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

Funny you mention Nial Ferguson. I have him in Jim Marrs book Rule by Secrecy, and his stance supports what I have been saying. Go figure eh? Here's the real issue at hand concerning the rothschilds and how they got to where they are. Behind every driving force, there has to be a motor that turns the wheels. Now, while the rest of the banks in the world are the bumpers, doors, trunk lid, hood, the chrome, tires, rims, exhaust pipe, headlights, etc, none of that works without the "motor". About 7 years ago, I spent about 6 months trying to find another motor behind the banks and the developments of the different banking systems like the federal reserve, imf, world bank, etc, and all roads came right back to the rothschilds. I remember this professor once who use to work at MIT and came down to teach at a local university where my sister was a student. She was working on her teachers doctorate and was taking his course in economics so she wouldn't have to take it later to complete her masters degree in something she was finishing up. Well, to make a long story short, she said that every time this man talked about how banking infrastructures worked, he would always back up and and say:" It doesn't matter what bank it is, if the Rothschilds don't approve of it, it will fold in less than 60 days". Now my sister at one time thought I was nuts too just like a few people here at ats probably do, but when I mentioned the Rothschilds one time when we were at mom's one year for thanksgiving dinner, she told me that story and said that she thought that that professor was just using the Rothschild name to keep people awake in his class. She told me a lot of other stuff that the professor talked about concerning the Rothschilds, but she was amazed that I knew about them.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael
Real research isn't done on the Internet.

Originally posted by mmiichael
Conspiracy websites with reductivist conclusions are children's books for the paranoid and gullible.

Conspiracy theorist are gullible huh?

Paranoid and gullible don't usually go well together because most paranoid people demand evidence and always question the motive of information.

REAL Conspiracy theorist don't BELIEVE, they OBSERVE.

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Jezus

I think it's pretty clear from what your quoted that he wrote: "Conspiracy websites with reductivist conclusions are children's books for the paranoid and gullible."

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

When confronted with a lot of info to digest concerning something dangerous and life-threatening, paranoid people run around screaming "it's a lie" "it's a lie", and then proceed to try and defuse the situation with slander towards the presenter of the info, which is called:attacking the messenger because they can't attack the message".
But, the good conspiracy theorist just keeps on piling up the info like stacking more pancakes on Jethro's plate!

posted on Apr, 7 2009 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23

I'm still researching one of the author you presented previously, Robert Shea. I've read some RAW books, (namely Everything is Under Control and Prometheus Rising) but look forward to reading the Illuminatus trilogy now.

I agree with you totally that those who assume the task of writing comprehensive books do their own research, explain their reasoning and conclusions, and include citations, are more far more reliable than websites cobbled together blending information with disinformation.

You may be confusing Robert Shea with his co-author on The Illuminatus Trilogy - Robert Anton Wilson. They later admitted they wrote the books as an attempt to parody conspiracy thinking, and were amazed at how much it turned out to be on the mark.

I've read pretty much everything Wilson wrote and highly recommend his works. He is one of the most insightful writers I've ever read. His works provide a very knowledgeable but also personal perspective on how the mind perceives the universe and shapes it's own reality.

Some recommended titles, particularly the first, are:

Cosmic Trigger I: The Final Secret of the Illuminati (1977)
Prometheus Rising (1983, revised 1997)
Quantum Psychology (1990)

Mike

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join