It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the Rothschilds? This will open up a whole new world for ya!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by pureluck1

Pureluck, I see you, like many got caught up in all the conspiracy hype that surrounds that article. That's exaclty what the plan was by the Rothschilds, and you fell for it. That's why the Rothschilds founded the ADL, so they could cry foul every time somebody said aomething about a jew. The other pertinent info you seem to have missed was the historical timelines of gov't and offices opening up to include banks. You know, like the Bank of Rothschild in Frankfurt germany, the bank of rothschild that just opened up in china last september 2008. Also, did ya notice the part where Richard Perle was caught by the fbi selling secrets to Israel back in 1970 and never get prosecuted for anything? Also, it was the Rothschilds who opened up the world bank, the imf, the world bank for third world nations, the federal reserve, and also heads and controls all of the vaticans money. Did ya take time to see that info also, or were you so consumed by the jewish stuff that the rest was invisible to you? I read a lot of the stuff I posted nearly 30 years ago, and back then I thought it was a bunch of crap too, but the mopre I watched gov't and world politics, everything got a bit clearer throughout the years.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Tippys Dad

Well, if I were older, I could say I had more than 30 or even 40 years of research, but I am only 46 years old. I found out when I was very young that there was something wrong with this world, and that mortal man was not going to fix anything. Something had to be a driving force, and something had to be steering it. So chastise, belittle me, or do whatever makes you feel better about yourself, the info is out there for all to read and make their own assertations and assumptions, even you!

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by finemanm
reply to post by skewbuh

Reptoids? Okay, now I am debating someone who thinks the TV show V is real.

Dude, even if I wasn't someone who believed in the right of Israel to exist, this entire post is repugnant and insulting to 90% of the world's jewish population by claiming that we are not really Jews. Somehow a racist can tell me what I am.

I wish that you people who harbor these beliefs would openly state them to people like me face to face. The things you say is like calling an African American a slur, but when it is said from the safety of your mother's basement, it lacks the backbone of coming up to one of us and sharing your beliefs.

I'd like to share my opinion personally with people like you.

It's rather pointless to discuss the validity of the thousands of years of cultural evidence supporting the Reptoid theory, because it seems you'd just dismiss it anyway.

I'm stating my beliefs openly, you just don't agree with them. I've discussed my opinions on who and what runs the world to people out in the 'real world' all the time but only on the internet of all places do I receive such a cold response. Fancy that.

"I'd like to share my opinion personally with people like you." - I'm fairly sure that's why this site exists.

Also: I live in an apartment.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

I was under the assumption that Judaism was a Religion, and not an ethnicity?

Most Rothschild current activity involves Private Banking in Europe, which is essentially banking for the rich. From my own investigation Saudi Prince's own more companies as far as % of equity owned as consolidated to a specific people then any other family, royal or not, including the Rothschild. And sadly most information about them by conspiracy theorist are done in your fashion which.. well.. isn't what most would call convincing.

by the way, I have noticed this is a giant copy and paste, and not your own original work.

[edit on 4/1/2009 by Rockpuck]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by thewind

Most Rothschild current activity involves Private Banking in Europe, which is essentially banking for the rich. From my own investigation Saudi Prince's own more companies as far as % of equity owned as consolidated to a specific people then any other family, royal or not, including the Rothschild. And sadly most information about them by conspiracy theorist are done in your fashion which.. well.. isn't what most would call convincing.

by the way, I have noticed this is a giant copy and paste, and not your own original work.

I think your own investigations are so wrong......
The House of Rothchild is currently worth over 600 trillion dollars and that visible on paper......
the other is either tied up politically or tied up corruptly and that is estimated to be in the trillions also........
The Rothchilds are the richest consortium on this planet.......
With regards to the saudi dynasty there powers are involved in commodities such as oil rather that financial establishments.....
They work together to monopolise the world assets by controlling the forcast of world markets and tradings............the rich get richer n poor get poorer........
Another corrupt clan are the Rockerfellers but there family wealth is know way near that of the Rothchilds........
The are all badness........

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
reply to post by thewind

The House of Rothchild is currently worth over 600 trillion dollars and that visible on paper......
the other is either tied up politically or tied up corruptly and that is estimated to be in the trillions also........
With regards to the saudi dynasty there powers are involved in commodities such as oil rather that financial establishments.....
They work together to monopolise the world assets by controlling the forcast of world markets and tradings............the rich get richer n poor get poorer........
Another corrupt clan are the Rockerfellers but there family wealth is know way near that of the Rothchilds........
The are all badness........

sorry 4 double post

[edit on 1'4/2009 by surrealist1978]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

I'd appreciate it you went over my posts back on page 2. I have pointed numerous inconsistencies in Mr. Hitchcock's article and you failed to addressed any of them.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
reply to post by thewind

The Rothschilds love wars because they are massive generators of risk free debt.

False. The Rothschild hated wars because it caused markets to fall. James de Rothschild's bank was especially devastated after the French Revolution and had to borrow money from his brother Nathan to get back on his feet. In fact, their later contracts stipulated that if a country used a Rothschild loan to go to war, then payment by the Rothschild on that loan would be suspended. (keep in mind loans were not given in one large sum)

I hate to break it to you, but peace it good for the banking business. (although Nathan did make a tidy profit selling English-made riffles at the time - but their cash cow was the security market)

[edit on 31/3/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

I tend to agree with what the OP has presented...

Baron Rothschild, an 18th century British nobleman and member of the Rothschild banking family, is credited with saying that "The time to buy is when there's blood in the streets."

All else aside, I often wonder what the Rothschild "Family", in all their trillions, could do, truly, to ease the current economic crisis... among other crisises... ie world hunger. Aside from "power" and "control" I fail to see their contributions.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by spectre76]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by spectre76

But remember that the Rothschilds were in the business of selling government bonds in order to finance governmental debts. They weren't simply investors, and couldn't just suddenly pull out of a market. They were obligated by contract to provide money to the borrowing government.

If there's blood on the streets, no one is buying their bonds and they are often obligated to buy these bonds themselves to prop up the market. Revolutions are really bad for merchant bankers such as the Rothschilds.

As I pointed out above, James de Rothschild took a huge hit during the French Revolution.

May I ask which Rothschild is attributed with this quote? Most of them received titles, so saying "Baron" is quite general in this case.

And I agree, for someone who isn't already invested in the market, buying when there's blood on the street would indeed be good investment advise. However, the new government could always choose to default on previous loans. (some revolutionaries care little for a nation's credit rating)

[edit on 1/4/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
reply to post by spectre76

May I ask which Rothschild is attributed with this quote? Most of them received titles, so saying "Baron" is quite general in this case.

I can't confirm which Baron Rothschild to lend credit for the quote though it apparently originates in 1871.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
All I know they're Rottenchilds

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

It's going to take me a while to digest this huge pile of information. I've read a little over half and plan on going over it all more than once to find what I missed. It's loaded with some pretty damning information and it makes me wonder how much more is to be learned.

Thanks for posting this. I've been feeling a little stagnant in my conspiracy endeavors with all the U.S. politics crap being thrown at me from all directions. It's good to take a step back while still learning what brings us to here from an entirely different direction.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumJunkie

As your signature so brilliantly puts it, "Nothing ruins a story like the other side ;-)".

I would take a lot of what Mr. Hitchcock says with a grain of salt. His research on the Rothschild is spotty at best. Texe Marrs' Codec Magica is used as a source!

From the author's website:

"The Protocols Of The Learned Elders Of Zion," and, "The International Jew." Both of these historical documents paint a most accurate portrait of the world we live in today, and are required reading.

www.andrewcarringtonhitchcock.com...

EDIT: some comments deleted. I had no idea that the OP was the actual author of the article, and hence my comments could be construed as a personal attack.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by nine-eyed-eel
reply to post by nine-eyed-eel

Oh man I screwed up the link, here it is:

review of "THE HOUSE OF ROTHSCHILD Money's Prophet's"

You fixed your missing [] the missing bracket somehow made me want to go to the site to see it more
I had to C&P it to a word doc to read it without that horrible font. Thanks for the info though

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Dear TheWind,

Your research is fantastic. I have almost finished reading the article on your website rather than on ATS. Whoever disses your history of the Rothschilds will find a summary of the Rothschilds in Jim Marrs' book Rule by Secrecy. However, your article goes more into the details.

Jim Marrs is a reporter who only bases his books on fact. So he doesn't simply say "Kennedy was assassinated by the Rothschild's", even though that's his idea. After giving the same reason you gave for him being assassinated, he concludes with a quotation from Lee Harvey Oswald's wife, as follows:

"The answer to the Kennedy assassination is with the Federal Reserve Bank. Don't underestimate that. It's wrong to blame it on [CIA official James] Angleton and the CIA per se only. This is only one finger of the same hand. The people who supply the money are above the CIA."

In your article you mentioned that the assassin who failed to shoot President Jackson "bragged that powerful people in Europe had hired him and promised to protect him if he were caught." (Hitchcock). History repeats itself.

At some points in your article it's worth discussing further details such as how the American people had to be convinced to enter WWI and WWII (Lusitania, Pearl Harbor etc...). You did mention that the US invited Japan to attack Pearl Harbor through oil sanctions.

Anyway, great article. I can't wait to finish reading it, but as I live in Taiwan, I need to continue studying the Chinese characters, which is a bigger headache than figuring out the history of the world ;-)

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

100% accurate or not it has sparked an interest that IO didn't know I had until I started reading the post(s). So that in itself is worth something to me anyway. I can always count on something on this site to get me out of my funk and off on some new adventure

I had never really thought about these people much. I am now though. and I am always looking for "The other side" That's usually when it starts to get really interesting.

Thanks for the info BTW
I do always like to see as many different sources on a given subject. It's usually the only way to find the real truth.

[edit on 4/1/2009 by DrumJunkie]

[edit on 4/1/2009 by DrumJunkie]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by surrealist1978

Really now?

The House of Rothchild is currently worth over 600 trillion dollars and that visible on paper

Anyone who holds 10% of stock in a company must make their finances public information. There are other investigative tools from companies like Bloomberg that allow you to see the finances of people. If someone where worth "600trillion" I think that it would be damn well nearly impossible to hide. Especially since all major stock and bond holders are essentially public information. Not to mention $600 trillion does not even exist in this world. Let alone one family. So I would love to see this evidence of yours, since as i can take it from the laughing smiley faces this was obvious information? But I won't hold my breath..

The wealthiest family on the Planet is The House of Saud in Saudi Arabia.

They are major equity holders of nearly every major American and British bank, in fact, they are the largest single share holder of Citi Group.

So far your insight into this world is bleak and frankly, embarrassing..

The largest US Exchange has a total value of about $60trillion, this is spread over thousands of institutions, millions of peoples, numerous governments etc. No one person manipulates the markets aside from the US Government. Is this just crap you read on a website and therefore believe it must be fact?

The family has ties to banking, all throughout it's history, they have been known to fund both sides of wars for instance. They are spread around the world in various governments, investments, etc.. but they are certainly NOT worth $600trillion dollars, they DO NOT own the Federal Reserve (no one owns it, it has a Board of Governors).

I would say that they are one of the most influential families, one of the wealthiest, but all the hype is so far blown out of proportion it's ridiculous. It's no wonder Conspiracy Theorist get no respect.

Anyways, I am sure through SEC filings and other public information you can find out the true value of this family.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MightyAl

Whoever disses your history of the Rothschilds will find a summary of the Rothschilds in Jim Marrs' book Rule by Secrecy. However, your article goes more into the details.

I agree with you that Rule by Secrecy is an excellent book. However, please don't compare this poorly researched article to Marrs' masterpiece. Also, note that Jim doesn't always agree with everything he is reporting, for instance I doubt he cares much for Icke's Reptilians theories but he still mentions them. (Ickes research on the Bilderberg, CFR, Trilateral Commission is quite good however)

The author is wholly ignorant of the Bavarian Illuminati (see my post p2) and cares very little for documenting his assertions. Has he read any of the original writings of the Illuminati? I seriously doubt it. (although one of the book he sources, Proof of a Conspiracy has some very good quotes from the original writings)

I can't wait to finish reading it, but as I live in Taiwan, I need to continue studying the Chinese characters, which is a bigger headache than figuring out the history of the world ;-)

We're almost neighbors! I live up in Taichung, and I agree with you that Chinese is a much bigger headache (darn those tones!) PS- SpringScream this weekend?

Here's another excellent thread on the Rothschilds:
What's the Net Worth of the Rothschilds???
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You'll notice that since it relies more on factual accounts, it gets a lot fewer stars. You'll also see that I'm no fan of the Rothschilds and rarely come to their defense, but this kind of poor research really gives us conspiracy theorists a bad name.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

RP, please check out Secret Trusts. This one of many ways the rich can effectively hide assets.

I seriously doubt the 600 trillion figure myself. This seems to surpass the aggregate dollars amount for the whole of North America! (if not the world)

they DO NOT own the Federal Reserve (no one owns it, it has a Board of Governors).

The Federal Reserve is owned by the member banks, which in turn are privately owned. You said yourself the Saudi royal family owns shares in CityGroup. CityGroup is one of those member banks.

The Board of Governors is appointed by the POTUS. This I believe is the extant of the government's involvement in the Fed. (there is no oversight committee, nor as the bank ever been audited)

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

ur remarks and comments have enlightened me shall we say

DENY IGNOURANCE is all i say in reply back 2 u.....
I can see there is no room 4 a debate/decussion with u, ur clearly stating U are right and I am wrong....
which in turn makes u the narrow minded and embarrassing one, and not me.......

I had a giggle at u
thats it a giggle, u didnt need to insult me...........

I can clearly see " You Are On The Level "

I rest my case here...
love n light

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join