It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the Net Worth of the Rothschilds???

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I was wondering what their net worth is. According to Forbes it's just $1.5 billion in total (for the whole family). Even though it is said that they were estimated to be worth $6 billion in 1850. I would find it hard to believe that such shrewd business family would lose such an incredible amount of value during the last century and a half. It's even rumoured that around the 1850's that they owned half of the world finance. But I don't know if that is confirmed financially.

Btw... 1 dollar now is worth (has the buying power of) about what 4 cents was worth in 1913, due to inflation over the last century according to republican congressman Ron Paul. So $6 billion in 1913 would be equivalent to more than $150 billion today.

And according to the website I linked above, $6 billion in 1913 would be equivalent to $1.9 trillion today!!

There are even rumors that they're worth $100 trillion!!!. Now what is real???

What are they really worth??? According to Forbes the richest man in the world is Bill Gates, and the Richest family is the Walton family. The Rotschilds are somewhere down the line, but in the top 100 though.. Well if that's true, then they've lost at least 98% of their fortune since 1850. Now I find that hard to believe.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Well they are shareholders in the Federal Reserve, Bank of England, Bank of Canada, Bank of Australia & new zealand, and who know what else, Shareholders of the Bank of International Settlements, the World Bank, & the IMF. Bankrupted all countries, gov't & monarchies, therefore they are probably sitting near the top of the pyramid of power with pieces of paper that say they pretty much hold the planet in trust for SATAN, or the who ever is pulling the strings.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
That rumor of $100 trillion is mentioned as fact by Robert Gaylon Ross. He wrote a book called “who’s who of the Elite. I think it’s just the membership list of the tri-lats, builderberg, CFR. (Which are regularly posted on ATS anyways :up

He also put out a documentary called “American Union”. There’s awesome C-span footage in it. That’s where he mentions the $100 trillion figure. Maybe someone knows his work more and can comment on how Mr. Ross got his numbers. For that matter can someone tell me how Forbes gets its numbers? (SEC filling, if so lol)

In another thread Gools posted this:

I have noticed who is buying gold, who is dumping or threatening to dump dollars, and who is making noise around energy issues. Did you notice who is selling the gold? There is a major wealth transfer of historic proportions underway. You have England (not a Euro country) and the US on one side, and you have China and Russia leading Asia (minus Japan) on the other, and both have their eyes on Iran.

A brilliant synopsis of current world affair! Since I’ve read that I’ve been trying to figure how the Rothschilds fit in the whole thing. They are definitely involved in gold. And they are apparently involved in Russian Oil as well. It seems the Rothschilds have their fingers in every proverbial pie. Are they worth $100 trillion? Perhaps.

Will we ever truly know their Net worth? I think the results of the Reece Commission demonstrate that researching the foundations where the Rothschild and other elite family have safely tucked away their assets is quasi-impossible.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   

According to Forbes the richest man in the world is Bill Gates, and the Richest family is the Walton family.

Forbes eagerly promotes the current stock market bubble; I suspect this is also part of the fiction. People need heroes (or villains). The Rothschild and other power brokers have learned to use various front men for the public’s anger. We had the Rockefeller and Morgans before, now we have Gates and Waltons. (Although Ross tags the Rockefeller at 11 + trillions)

Well if that's true, then they've lost at least 98% of their fortune since 1850. Now I find that hard to believe.

yes that is total non-sense, these people are far from being idiots. $1.5 Billion is just what they are forced to declare. Like everyone they tell him as little as possible.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Hey thanks for the commentary and the links, Conpsiracynut..

I especially found the reece commission interesting. And I'm trying to find that "American Union" video online.

And I also found out via the following website how much $6 billion from 1850 would be worth now.

eh.net...

In 2005, $6,000,000,000.00 from 1850 is worth:
$149,106,382,978.72 using the Consumer Price Index
$115,649,484,536.08 using the GDP deflator
$1,143,272,727,272.73 using the unskilled wage
$2,294,105,866,183.17 using the nominal GDP per capita
$29,266,640,625,000.00 using the relative share of GDP

Now imagine that!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The Rothschilds have a history of funding both sides in a war.

After all, it's the most profitable business out there. They like to bankrupt countries and then lend them gold and set up central banking control to rule over the proles.

You won't find these people listed on any "Most Rich" lists.

They have been in control for over 250 years and operate on an entirely different level. I'll never forget a story from two years ago announcing that they were getting out of gold trading.

After chairing the group of five people that fixes the price of gold twice a day in London for over 261 years (at their Offices! that's how deep into gold they were - they set the price!) they suddenly pulled out of gold trading.

Rothschild, the bank built on gold, quits market

By William Kay
Published: 15 April 2004

After 261 years, N.M. Rothschild & Sons, the most prestigious bank in the City of London still owned by its founding family, shocked the financial world yesterday when it pulled out of trading in gold and other commodities.

I'm still trying to figure out what that move means. Especially with the big moves in commodities and gold in the last two years.

To me it looks like they are going to hoard what they have (or trade in secret) until it's time to bail out another country.

As for their net worth? They are likely the NWO's bankers, but numbers mean much less than pure un-adulterated power.

[edit on 6/8/2006 by Gools]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
That move of pulling out of the gold business makes me think of this blog I read today,

Rothschilds, Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, George Soros, and the upcoming Iranian Euro Oil Bourse ABANDON THE US DOLLAR

The article provides evidence of the Rothschild-lead NWO pulling the plug on the US Dollar. They've used the US dollar as a tool until it is about to break, and they're ready to move back to Europe, as their tool of choice, though not before America sets WWIII in the Middle East. Then they will abandon America to the ensuing chaos and even perhaps war with China and/or Russia. The US Dollar’s collapse has been delayed due to the increase in crude oil prices from $9/barrel in 1998 to near $80/barrel in 2006. But if the oil trade switches to the EURO as the standard instead of the US DOLLAR, the US$ collapse will be that much worse. Of course, the worldwide depression will enable trillionaire Rothschild, Rockefeller and Co. dynasties to buy up more assets at pennies on the dollar. History repeats itself.

And this article I read yesterday:

The biggest con: Democrats & Republicans work together to destroy America, part 1 of 3

Part 2

Part 3

The Globalists and International bankers (NWO) as you can see have used and depleted Americas resources and after using this great country to undermine and destroy other nations in the world for their own control and benefit, they are now intent on destroying what remains of America as they turn us into another Third World country.

Returning to our original question -- why are our leaders turning America into a pariah in the world? Americans are increasingly concluding that neither party represents them and that they are both corrupt and ‘taking the country in the wrong direction.’ In fact this is what the NWO desires, as they offer the solution of a One World Government (the UN) as a means to address these problems. This shift is visible as the CFR, Hoover and Brookings Institute’s and others are used as ‘official sources’ to confirm that the NWO is now an open conspiracy and that the old way of governance is not suitable anymore.

I think that if all goes to their plan, in some years the Rothschilds will be worth even more than they are now. Pinky and the Brain, eat your heart out!!!

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
The Rothschilds are estimated to have up to 400 Trillion.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Can I see the source of your estimation???

Wish I had $400 trillion. I would divide 6.3 billion times.

[edit on 8-6-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Consider also that since the 1850's there's been several enourmous wars, and wars have a way of making paper wealth go 'poof'. Also consider that global trade levels today are just starting to get back to the levels that they were prior to World War I, thats a BIG drop in the intervening time. All of those major families would've lost serious bulks of their cash over the generations. And you'd definitly have to look at it like you are, as what the family has, since the individuals are going to be splitting the inheritances up each generation, so the total family wealth is what you'd have to look at.

Also consider that some money might be inherited, but not through the name Rothschild, ie, given to the daughters. So, perhaps the discrepancy is also due to that, to families that are married into the Rothchilds but that don't carry the name. Over 150 years, that can be a lot of families and a lot of "hidden" family wealth.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Rothschilds, Warren Buffet,…
Arnold went on to secure the governorship of one of the biggest economies on the planet a year later. That he should be initiated into the ruling class in the Rothschilds' English country manor suggests that the centre of gravity of the three hundred trillion dollar cartel is in the U.K. and Europe not the U.S.

They peg them at $300 trillion.!!

I’ve recently watched “The Smartest Man in the Room” (Enron doc) and it seems the CEO of Enron also knew that Arnold was destined for greatness.

Originally posted by Nygdan
Consider also that since the 1850's there's been several enourmous wars, and wars have a way of making paper wealth go 'poof'.

Wealth doesn’t go ‘poof’ it is simply transferred. Wars drains the coffers of the governments (John Q. Taxpayer) but greatly enriches some. For instance, check out the stock of Raytheon the day after 9/11. (I myself went for Bombardier) War is use more as strategic tools. I think overall they want peace, however moving their pawns into position sometimes requires war.

since the individuals are going to be splitting the inheritances up each generation, so the total family wealth is what you'd have to look at.

I’m not sure the Rothschild inheritance scheme are like everyday people. (that is an even split amongst the offspring) Fortunes are delegated in trust, which means the central member (in this case Jacob, the oldest male) is still managing these assets. I’m sure their allowances are quite sufficient for daily survival.

Also interesting are the writings of the late Sherman Skolnicks:

source
In 1978, when John D. Rockefeller 3rd was assassinated on the road to their upstate New York fortress, we were the ONLY journalists (unpaid, free lance journalists, at that), who dared inquire. He was the father of John D. Rockfeller 4th, who to be cute, calls himself "Jay", a supposed Democrat, U.S. Senator from West Virginia. The Rockefellers like to dominate states with sizeable geography and minerals, but a small population, such as also Arkansas. In a pinch, to dominate the state it would not cost that much to buy most every voter and most every media propaganda instrument in the state.Returning the "favor" of political murder was eighteen years later when the top member of the French Rothschild Family was murdered in Paris. The American monopoly press was ordered not to mention in detail, if at all, the death of Rothschild. Or, just run an innocent little item that the French International baron died of a "heart attack". Presslord/swindler Rupert Murdoch ordered his print and electronic media outlets to avoid, if at all, mentioning the death.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
The Enron documentary is actually called The Smartest Guys in the Room. (sorry)

BTW has anyone notice that trillionaire is not yet in any dictionary?

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
I heard in one example they crashed the london market by spreading rumours napoleon won at waterloo. Bought up everything and when the real news came the markets went back up.

Crafty muggers.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
How much are they worth? they print the money the world uses...

peace

dalen

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Actually our money up here in Canada is printed by the government mint system which is a seperate entity from the banks. The National Bank of Canada or the RBC etc have no say in this countries gold and or money production that is regulated by the government.

Where the US for example went wrong was they created an independant privately owned system called the federal reserve and let private interests control money production. If any president or US leader attempted to reform this system thjey would not be a leader for very long.

Canada and the US are not the same and the Canadian government likes money to much to just hand it over to foreign interests and bank accounts. Our government also does not sponser counterfitting which is what the federal reserve does.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
In Canada the elite control the currency not through its central bank, but throught the elite's chartered banks. The top 5 banks including the RBC (Bronfman/Rothschilds) can control the total Canadian currency and increase/decrease the money supply with fractional banking.

They can coordinate with the Federal Reserve. If for example the Feds lower the money supply. (As it did prior to 1929) and for some reason the Bank of Canada refuses to go along with the feds, the Chartered banks can collectively achieve the same effect by restricting loans, (or even calling them in) and therefore lowering the total Canadian money supply.

Although it might not control the printing press directly, the effect on the economy is the same. Foreign ownership of Canadian chartered banks is limited to 10% (per individual). Check out Li Ka-shing and CIBC.

[edit on 13/6/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Canada is not owned by foreign interests despite what you think you may of heard. Our money is still run off the Gold standard which is all done at the mint where our currency is printed and issued. Canada's central Bank is the National Bank of Canada where they keep their money.

The Bank of Canada is the central bank which also happens to be a crown corperation. If your not familiar with what a crown corperation is it is government owned corperations. That Bank was founded in 34 privately but in 38 became a government institution. Thus Our government is in control of the money. The central bank is also the sole issuer of Canadian bank notes no private financial institution can issue these.

The Royal Bank, CIBC etc are privatly owned and do not play as big of role as you think since they are still regulated by the government. There are systems and fail safes in place if these institution tried to pull some wool over our eyes. Like for instance the Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions would quickly put a stop to any wrong doings by the bank.

The US however does not have safeguards nor regulation on their financial institutions.

Realistically there is no comparrison between the US and Canadian financial systems Canada has a way better set up then the corrupted sytem of the US and European countries.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
Our money is still run off the Gold standard which is all done at the mint where our currency is printed and issued.

Gold Standard? I think you're confused Doc.

The Royal Bank, CIBC etc are privatly owned and do not play as big of role as you think since they are still regulated by the government.

If your familiar with fractional banking, you'll know that its extremely powerful and can create money out of thin air just like the Bank of Canada. (with a reserve ratio comprable to the US, I'd imagine)

Realistically there is no comparrison between the US and Canadian financial systems Canada has a way better set up then the corrupted sytem of the US and European countries.

The US dollar is most important so they have direct control of it, in Canada they can control the economy throught their ownership in the Big Banks. Money supply doesn't come from the central bank alone, standared banks are also able to create money.

I think Canadian author Linda McQuaig has looked into the Bank of Canada. There used to be more sites but I can't find any now.
(mostly from various detax movement)

Does anyone know how the ECB is set up? Are the Rothschild involved? or I should ask how are they involved there?

posted on Apr, 1 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Just found this thread - i realise that it hasn't been active for a while but there may still be some interest.

The point of the rothschilds is that they have a Family Trust, as such there are strict conditions on inheritence and therefore the wealth of the family is almost a bank in itself. Each member of the family (direct lineage, possibly male only) will receive an income from that trust on the condition that they follow a certain path ie. they must go into the family businesses. If they choose against this they probably only get a nominal living expense etc.

If you look at the Rothschild there is a trend for those who don't go into the financial side of things to follow a career in botany, Zoology or one of the other life sciences, so I would assume there is a facility for them to recieve an income if they do this as an alternative.

Additionally with a family trust they can 'borrow' money from the trust in the form of interest free (or nominal interest) loans - again I would presume that to do so there would be a set criterion.

By all accounts it was the original Rothschild - Mayer - who set up this Trust and that it is as tight a trust as you can get. This is the only way to defy the three generation wealth retention rule.

As a Family Trust it operates outside of taxation - only what comes out qualifies for tax etc. It also makes it impossible to quantify its wealth - which works brilliantly for a number of reasons. Nobody can touch the major amount, it can be a bank and used as a line of credit, and no-one ever knows what you are worth, you could have nothing in there and still lead people to believe that you had trillions, lending money on invisible, untraceable capital. It is a secret and sewn up so tight that it is beyond scrutiny.

No one member has control and in any case no one can override the original trust.

Of the Rothschilds, some are independently wealthy, like Jacob. He set up his own companies and has amassed a considerable fortune. However he was able to this, because he was able to access interest free loans from the Rothschild Family Trust.

This is why anyone with money - comes to Britain to bank. British banking rules allow for this practice - which in effect preserves the wealth for generations and limits the taxation possiblities on that wealth, for example it prevents the payment of inheritance tax.

It doesn't answer the OPs question, but that is because the question cannot be answered.

posted on Apr, 8 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Honey the Rothschilds own the Banks in Europe..Go to the web site -Channelnewsasia.com- hit on business and read the world bank shake up looming article and then the others. If you need to have a reason maybe why this is happening go to the web site -www.worldreports.org- and hit news archives and read the latest post...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join