It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the Rothschilds? This will open up a whole new world for ya!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:27 AM
link   
To understand what's happening today, we must first learn the past. Everything happens for a reason, and just what reason could it be? To understand the game, ya gotta know the players involved, for this gives you info that shows their gameplans. I know lotta folks don't believe it, but the House of Rothschild controls "everything" on this planet money wise. They control all but 7 nations currency. Below is a partial posting of their history along with the link to read it all, right up to the times we are in right now. Enjoy, and I hope this sheds some light on why things are the way they are today.

www.iamthewitness.com...
The Rothschilds have been in control of the world for a very long time, their tentacles reaching into many aspects of our daily lives, as is documented in the following timeline. However, before you jump to the timeline, please read this invaluable introduction which will tell you who the Rothschilds are as oppose to who they claim to be.
The Rothschilds claim that they are Jewish, when in fact they are Khazars. They are from a country called Khazaria, which occupied the land locked between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea which is now predominantly occupied by Georgia. The reason the Rothschilds claim to be Jewish is that the Khazars under the instruction of the King, converted to the Jewish faith in 740 A.D., but of course that did not include converting their Asiatic Mongolian genes to the genes of the Jewish people.

You will find that approximately 90% of people in the world today who call themselves Jews are actually Khazars, or as they like to be known, Ashkenazi Jews. These people knowingly lie to the world with their claims that the land of Israel is theirs by birthright, when in actual fact their real homeland is over 800 miles away in Georgia.

So, next time you hear an Israeli Prime Minister bleating about the so-called persecution of the Jews, consider this, every Prime Minister of Israel has been an Ashkenazi Jew. Therefore when all these Prime Ministers have curried favour with the West for their re-establishment of a Jewish homeland, they have knowingly and deliberately lied to you, as they were never from that region, and they well know it, because it is they who call themselves Ashkenazi Jews.

[edit: clipped quoted content, added Required EX tags]
Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.
Mod Edit: External Source Tags – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 1-4-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Here is part 2:

www.iamthewitness.com...
Jacob (James) Mayer Rothschild goes to Paris, France to set up the bank, de Rothschild Frères.

Nathaniel de Rothschild, the son in law of Jacob (James) Mayer Rothschild, born.

1814: With regard to the $3,000,000 Prince William IX of Hesse-Hanau had entrusted to Mayer Amschel Rothschild for safekeeping, for an account of what happened next we turn to the Jewish Encyclopaedia, 1905 edition, Volume 10, page 494, which states,

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts when replying to threads. ... Overly large quotes or minimal replies are subject to warnings or deletion.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
part3

www.iamthewitness.com...
1906: The Rothschilds claim that due to growing instability in the region and increasing competition from Rockefeller (the Rockefeller family are Rothschild descendants through a female bloodline) owned Standard Oil, this is why they sell their Caspian and Black Sea Petroleum Company to Royal Dutch and Shell. This is another example of the Rothschilds trying to hide their true wealth.
1907: Rothschild, Jacob Schiff, the head of Kuhn, Loeb and Co., in a speech to the New York Chamber of Commerce, warns that,

"Unless we have a Central Bank with adequate control of credit resources, this country is going to undergo the most severe and far reaching money panic in its history."
Suddenly America finds itself in the middle of another typical run of the mill Rothschild engineered financial crisis, which ruins as usual ruins the lives of millions of innocent people throughout America and makes billions for the Rothschilds.
1909: Jacob Schiff founds the National Advancement for the Association of the Coloured People (NAACP). This was done to incite black people into roiting, looting and other forms of disorder, in order to cause a rift between the black and white communities. Jewish historian, Howard Sachar, states the following in his book, "A History of the Jews in America,"

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts when replying to threads. ... Overly large quotes or minimal replies are subject to warnings or deletion.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:35 AM
link   
[removed excessive copy/paste from external source]

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sites; please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

The Rothschilds claim that they are Jewish, when in fact they are Khazars. They are from a country called Khazaria, which occupied the land locked between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea which is now predominantly occupied by Georgia. The reason the Rothschilds claim to be Jewish is that the Khazars under the instruction of the King, converted to the Jewish faith in 740 A.D., but of course that did not include converting their Asiatic Mongolian genes to the genes of the Jewish people.

That does not invalidate their claim to being Jewish. Being Jewish is a religion not a nationality. You get Ethiopian Jews, Russian Jews, same as you get Chinese, Indian, Cuban, or Egyptian Catholics.

Now that we have that out of the way, let me re-read the rest of your post.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaalphanovember
reply to post by thewind

That does not invalidate their claim to being Jewish. Being Jewish is a religion not a nationality. You get Ethiopian Jews, Russian Jews, same as you get Chinese, Indian, Cuban, or Egyptian Catholics.

Now that we have that out of the way, let me re-read the rest of your post.

And I am sure your word is gold.

But the FACT is that not even Rabbis can figure out if it is "religion" or "race."

Many of them agree it is a mix of both.

Jewyness has a lot to do with race, its very Semitic.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   
What an interesting read. Now tell me, if I wanted to research and verify all these connection that you made, where might I do that?

Also, if this is true, what would you suggest we do about it?

I am not interested in any "Jewish" conspiracies, only how all of what you mention fits with the Rothchilds.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Cheers to you mate, i have already read a whole bunch on the Rothschilds, and i know very much.. i am in the know

thanks for posting for other people to see mate

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Wow, you have done a great job putting this together. It is good writing, and will take a long time to measure for a person who is genuinely interested. I do not know how much stock to put in it right now, it seems to have such factual information in regards to a time-line mixed with seemingly unfounded claims that are presented as fact. Debunkers are going to have a hard time with this one though, and will likely have to resort to ad-hominem attacks regarding the "Jewish" aspect of the conspiracy.

I have always been of the mind that if any of these world dominance conspiracies have any actual merit, it would likely contain many surprising connections and groups who wittingly or unwittingly aid the grand architects of this kind of conspiracy. If you lay it all on one name, or even a localized group of names, you avoid looking beyond, where the real talent really lies.

All we can do as a people is to attack the multiple heads of this beast hoping to get a glimpse of the real face of tyranny, but our vision is always blurred from the multitude around us.

We may never know who the real architects are behind this global conspiracy.

While interesting and even fun to read for some, this exists as subterfuge even if it is a correct assessment of the situation.

[edit on 02/21/09 by daeoeste]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

Good place to start would be Niall Ferguson: The House of Rothschild.

As to the OP, its a copy and paste (sans bibliography) of an article by Andrew Hitchcock, who covers the House of Rothschild in his book 'The Synagogue of Satan'. I'm guessing that won't be very objective. . . .

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by BeyondBelow

Dang, man, hold back on the vitriol bro!
After all, we are all human! Race plays little outside of our imaginations in the grand scheme of things, methinks.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I also see them as enkis group from the Sumerian tablets as well as the Terra papers, actual renegade et genetics in there, and very very dangerous to this planet.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I have never read anything about the Rothschilds until now. I have heard of them and knew they were wealthy but I had no idea about all the other stuff. What a bunch of crooks and thieves! I read your entire post and was amazed. Thanks for the info! I will now go to the links you provided to read more. S&F for you

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Bingo, the terra papers. Search for Terra Papers in google video or here. (google will find the ats vids) watch all 10. It will bring some light to this issue. To the OP, you didn't go far enough back

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Yes, the article I posted was a ccp, but all the info is legit. Does that make my word gold? Yes and No. My research has taken me down many paths during the last nearly 30 years of research, and at the end of each path is always the House of Rothschilds! If many of you have read much of my info concerning money crisis's and other various global interests, you'll have noticed I always said to follow the money. Well, the money trail always, and I mean always goes back to the same place, The House of Rothschilds! NOw, below are the sources for that long article I posted. I do however implore all to do their own research, especially if you're gonna diss my info like some hva e tried to do. 15 years ago, I'd have reluctantly agreed a bit with yuns on debunking my info, but not anymore.

[excessive copy/paste from external site removed]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by BeyondBelow
reply to post by deltaalphanovember

Find your own proof and please for the love of god please dont just vomit up some regergitation of crap you heard on cnn here and try to invalidate hours of research as shown in your prior post.

Here is my proof:

Being Jewish is not a race
Being Jewish is not a race because Jews do not share one common ancestry or biological distinction. People of many different races have become Jewish people over the years.
Being Jewish is not a nationality
Being Jewish is not a nationality because Jews have been dispersed throughout the world for almost two thousand years. People of many different nationalities are Jewish.

judaism.about.com...

I do believe this is sufficient to back up my statement. I was not trying to invalidate the OP's post, merely prevent an unfair attack on the Jewish faith. My belief was that this is a post about the Rothschilds.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Seems logical to now try and figure what their next move is. It seems that their current victim is the global economy. We see this happening right now and what do you want to bet these cartels are purchasing stocks at all time lows in big chunks right now.
Does anyone know the other countries that did not conform to the bankers of old? Iraq, Iran, China, N. Korea, ?????? Seems like a hit list for the current administration....

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by tamusan

The jewish conspiracies, are not conspiracies, they are facts. This is where people get lost because they don't want to create any "anti-semitic" controversey. See what I mean?? It was the Rothschilds who founded the ADL! It is the Rothschilds who use Palestine(gaza) to manipulate war with Israel, thus killing a bunch of people in the name of Israel and under the Israeli flag, which by the way is an occultic synbol for the demon in the bible "moloch"! One more thing to keep in mind, when Israel was founded in 1948, the real jewish people wanted to use their original and real symbol on their flag, the "menorah", but the Rothschild controled jews said flat out NO! Now ya see what I am talking about concerning anything that has to do with the jews and Israel? God ran the jews outta Israel cause they killed Jesus. NOthing is a conspiracy when it's true anyways, and what I have spoken of here I proved by historical timelines by many who gave their entire lives to the research we now take for granted sometimes.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaalphanovember

That's exactly right delta, I am posting about the Rothschilds, not attacking the jewish faith at all! If anything, I am trying to protect it. How can I say that I am a christain and then attack the jewish faith when I believe in Jesus? I love him (Jesus) with all my heart. My point was to show how the Rothschilds are hiding under the guise of being jewish, when in fact they aren't!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join