It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the Rothschilds? This will open up a whole new world for ya!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by finemanm
reply to post by skewbuh

Human sacrifice in synagogue? Wow, isn't it nice to say such hateful and insulting things on an internet forum where there are really no consequences to one's words.

I would like for you to go to a synagogue and ask to see the next human sacrifice. If they don't beat the Sh!t out of you, I would like to hear what you learned.

Better yet, why not travel to Israel and say that to an average male citizen between the age of 18 and 30. You might get to see an human sacrifice after all.

Lol, zionists make me giggle. Did megaphone ping this thread for you? (Reference to:this)

I was actually making mention to the Reptoids that I happen to think are perpetrating these acts. At no point did I even imply that a bulk of the Jewish people know what's really going on in the world.

Hopefully there will be peace in Israel one day, but only after those who think like you are all gone.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Some of your information I have read in other sources, and seems generally accepted (check out "THE HOUSE OF ROTHSCHILD Money's Prophets" by Niall Ferguson, a little bit about which here [url=http://www.businessweek.com/1998/49/b3607071.htm] review of "THE HOUSE OF ROTHSCHILD Money's Prophets"[/urll].
Some of your information (like about Woodrow Wilson being blackmailed) I have never heard before, and am interested to look into now.
But I think you harm the overall case with some wrong items, I'll just give two. I don't think the possibility that Hitler was a Rothschild is well-attested enough to mention. And I think it's lame to blame Nietzsche or Nietzscheanism for the world wars (why not blame Goethe and romanticism, or blame Darwin for Nazi eugenics?). A Nazi can be a Nietzsche fan, but truly, if he had been alive, Nietzsche would not have been a Nazi. It's like blaming Elvis for rap music.

[edit on 31-3-2009 by nine-eyed-eel]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by nine-eyed-eel

Oh man I screwed up the link, here it is:

review of "THE HOUSE OF ROTHSCHILD Money's Prophet's"

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by thewind

very interesting, i knew very little of the rothschilds empire until recently and now i feel enlightened if all confirmed as factual which i trust is the case. Personally i wish you had indicated in your first paragraph it would take well over an hour to read it all and absorb as now its 3.30am i am shattered now and no doubt gonna be late for work in morning. (i am sure i started reading part 1 about half past 12... i think i could get my first A+ now if i were to take a rothschilds history exam-(that nathanial dude sounded a mean mo'fo) ;op

top top read though - night night
cheers n beers

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:39 PM
link   
A most interesting and very long read. By the time I reached for the end of it my eyes nearly crossed. I have read and seen a movie (a dated one I must add in black and white) about the Rothschilds and found that interesting as well. If what you say is true then I understand why the Ultra Orthodox jews do not reconize Israel as a state. It was also very interesting to read of all the people we know in history were funded by the Rothschilds and a very big shame on them for helping to kill the Jews all over the world as well as the Christians. Now it seems they are after the Muslims. I suppose it will never stop as we the people really have no power whatsoever to even stop or investigate them. When you have all the money you have all that power to stop anything to destroy or foil them efferts. A real shame I say. Shame.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
God ran the jews outta Israel cause they killed Jesus. NOthing is a conspiracy when it's true anyways, and what I have spoken of here I proved by historical timelines by many who gave their entire lives to the research we now take for granted sometimes.

You owe me my time back. Times two!!!!

We need the option of negative flags.

22 Flags? Sometimes the Human Race disgusts me.

[edit on 3/31/2009 by Blaine91555]

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 09:55 PM
link   
For those who stated they knew little of the Rothschilds before this post; you still know little. There is actually no evidence backing up the OP's long-winded and ill documented ramble. I could say I have thirty years of research on anything, but that isn't evidence. I would call this more the regurgitation of hearsay. But then, that's just me.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I would love to see some linkage between the worship of Satan and the Rothschild family.

I say this simply because in Luke chapter 4 verse 5 to 7:

The devil led him (Jesus) up to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world. And he said to him, "I will give you all their authority and splendor, for it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to. So if you worship me, it will all be yours."

For me, a measuring stick to know who "owns" the world, MUST be a worshiper of Satan. As it plainly says, the Kingdoms of the world and all their splendor and wealth are Satan's to give. His only command is that your should worship him. So it makes obvious sense that those who have the authority and splendor of this world, have obtained it from he who has the power to give it, ie. Satan.

I know this thread is about the Rothschild family, and does a brilliant job of tracing things back to its roots. But there must be more, even further back. There must be links between them, their work, their goals and Satan. After all, what they are doing, as described in this thread, is nothing short of Satan's bidding. And their rewards for worship are plain to see.

The OP has done a brilliant job in his research of this Family. But it goes further back than the Rothschild. The source is where the truth lies.

Why did they start the Illuminati? What was the Illuminati before? Where did they obtain this "enlightened" information? The roots of this must go deeper. And I'm sure a diligent researcher could trace this further back than the Rothschild family, and maybe already has?

Interesting thread

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by skewbuh

Reptoids? Okay, now I am debating someone who thinks the TV show V is real.

Dude, even if I wasn't someone who believed in the right of Israel to exist, this entire post is repugnant and insulting to 90% of the world's jewish population by claiming that we are not really Jews. Somehow a racist can tell me what I am.

I wish that you people who harbor these beliefs would openly state them to people like me face to face. The things you say is like calling an African American a slur, but when it is said from the safety of your mother's basement, it lacks the backbone of coming up to one of us and sharing your beliefs.

I'd like to share my opinion personally with people like you.

posted on Mar, 31 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by daeoeste

Debunkers are going to have a hard time with this one though, and will likely have to resort to ad-hominem attacks regarding the "Jewish" aspect of the conspiracy.

We may never know who the real architects are behind this global conspiracy.

While interesting and even fun to read for some, this exists as subterfuge even if it is a correct assessment of the situation.

Looks like I was right. I have only seen one poster who actually disagreed based on the merits of his or her own research, with many of the other posters responding with ad-hominem attacks. Great job, guys.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Burginthorn

You wanna see a link tween the Rothschilds and satanic worship?? That's easy. Go and read revelation chapter 2 verse 9, and then find the scriptures about the demon "moloch"(it's in the bible), I think it's in ezekiel, but I am not for sure. I'll have to look it up again. Also, the 6 pointed hexagram that is called the "star of david" is nothing but the sign for the demon moloch and the planet saturn(also) somehow involved in occultism. When Israel became a nation, the authenic jews wanted the menorah as their symbol for their country but were refused.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Worshipers of evil
Bringers of Death
They all will pay.....and pay dearly. Do not fear them......do not hate them.
For they hate themselves and truly do not know the great feelings of love, beauty, and truth that we do. Knowledge is power, power corrupts absolutely....
I've always wondered why their agenda is to destroy all religion........now I think I know.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Originally posted by thewind
God ran the jews outta Israel cause they killed Jesus. NOthing is a conspiracy when it's true anyways, and what I have spoken of here I proved by historical timelines by many who gave their entire lives to the research we now take for granted sometimes.

You owe me my time back. Times two!!!!

We need the option of negative flags.

22 Flags? Sometimes the Human Race disgusts me.

[edit on 3/31/2009 by Blaine91555]

Jesus said that would happen, and it did, in 70 CE the Romans wiped out the Jewish system. And that's where the blood curse ended, the Jews proclaimed on themselves the day Jesus was killed.

I don't care if the the Rothschilds and their ilk are Jewish, have blue skin or have green hair. None of that matters, what matters is they represent the worst humanity has produced in hundreds of years.

Evil knows no race or creed or religion, it is embraced by a few from every section of society.
Some are just way better at it like the Rothschilds.

But their time helping to control an evil system is coming to an end, and it's going to happen soon.

Their NWO under the UN will be very brief, they just don't know it yet.
Just when they think there 500 years of planning has finally worked and they celebrate, they are going to get wiped out, just like the Jewish system in the 1st century did.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

Racism is in the eye of the beholder. This article was intended not to be anything racist at all, only establishing historial facts as they are. There is nothing wrong with the jewish people whose lineage is legitimate and does go back to the original seed of abraham, issac and jacob. Remember when those soldiers came into troy inside that trojan horse? This same principle is applied to the Rothschilds. How could the Rothschilds deceive the entire world if they came in under their real indentity? See what I mean now? That article was not meant to be racist or anything else. Maybe it's you that is the racist?????? I hope not. One more thing. I have discussed this very issue with many jewish people right here where I live, and after explaining and letting them read my materials, they understand what it is meaning, and most of them readily agree that the material does hold quite a bit of creedence. Remember one very important thing here, it's the Rothschilds "pretending" to be jews, not the other way around. Revelation 2:9 says, I know thy works and tribulation and poverty(but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them, which saay they are jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of satan.: Now that's Jesus talking in red letters, not me!

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I'm impressed! You can copy and paste! Please...have this gold star...

First off, this entire article has a very "Jews are evil" vibe to it. Plenty of back-handed implications. Another gold star for you!

Second, are you presenting this as fact? I hope not, because its almost all complete chite. Its just another conspiracy scenario, and almost all speculation.
A quick google search will yield several pages of other message boards where this article has been posted recently; maybe by the OP, maybe not. I didn't check.

I wonder how many people will read this #e, and, like the OP, accept it as fact...? I wonder why it's been posted to so many message boards lately? It stinks of propaganda bullchit.

"...[the debts are guaranteed because] the victor will honor the debts of the vanquished..."
Wouldn't you like to have been in the room when that deal was pounded out?

Oh well, I won't get in to it any further. I'm lazy like that. At least the OP and I can agree on one thing: It's friggen great to be a White Christian Male in America! Am I right or am I right...?

Have a nice day.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

The Rothchilds are the disease upon mother earth...........
Amschel Mayer was the original founder family member who changed the surname to Rothchild back in the day.........
A greedy little man who traded in gold n precious jewellery he owned a shop in frankfurt n lived above it.........The OP its Red Shield not Red Sign.......Amschel infiltrated his wealth to form the Illuminati....A secret underground organisation...thee intentions were to eventually take conrol of the worlds wealth & economy a plan of establishing The New World Order which is now upon us....
He had five sons who he posted throughout the wealthier european cities such as london,paris,vienna etc there plan was to eventually take control of the banking establishments such as the Bank of England etc.......
They kept there wealth within the family by not marrying outside of it........
They are Zionists (there are not religious based like the genuine proper jewish people) but are part of the so called International Jewish Movement.....
Who eventually established the taking of land of Palestine n creating the land we know now as Israel this was done because of The Halocaust n the persecution of Jews in Germany by the Nazis.......
Who do you think funded Hitler n The Nazis THE ZIONISTS/THE ROTHCHILDS.......
it was all part of there plan........
Please do not discredit n think the Jewish people are bad they are not....
I am not Jewish but lets be fair n get the history about religions and who are the good people and who are the bad people......
The authentic Jewish people who properley follow there faith are good people............
The land of Israel back in biblical times did belong to Jewish people....history repeats itself.......
Judaism is a monotheistic religion based upon principles and ethics embodied in the Hebrew Bible (Tanakh), as further explored and explained in the Talmud and other texts. According to Jewish tradition, Judaism begins with the Covenant between God and Abraham.

While Judaism has seldom, if ever, been monolithic in practice, it has always been fiercely monotheistic in theology - although the Tanakh records significant periods of apostasy, among many Israelites, from Judaism's beliefs.
THE ROTHCHILDS ARE ZIONISTS THEY PRETEND TO BE JEWISH THEREFORE THE GOOD JEWISH PEOPLE OF THE WORLD ARE SINGLED OUT AND LABELLED BECAUSE OF THIS CRIMINAL FAMILY......
peace........

The Rothchilds have funded every single war this century.....The Bolsheviks,The Nazis,Nepoleon....In Fact they funded both sides of the nepoleon war.....Nepoleon raged war on the illuminati when he found out the war was funded on both sides.....The Illuminati had to go underground and formed The movement of Freemasonary as a disguise......
Sir evelyn de Rothchild of now is I think either cousin or second cousin to Queen Elizabeth II this is where the 13 bloodlines supposedly comes into it.......
At the end of the Day all roads lead to Rome where I believe all orders are exeicuted from...The Vatican........

[edit on 1'4/2009 by surrealist1978]

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

try looking at the history of the roman catholic church and you will find that world politics gets even more messy(or organized). the rothschilds are just another royal bloodline branch of a secret society helping the roman catholic church dominate the world along with its web of secret societies. once you see how its all done, its easy to see thier next move.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

That was my whole point about posting this article. The Rothschilds claim to be jews, when in fact they aren't! They are of Khazarian lineage.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by surrealist1978

Exactly! I am glad you see the point I am trying to make here about the Rothschilds! Another factor I should have made clear that another poster enlightened upon was when jerusalem was sacked by the romans in 70ce. The jews then had to flee and many of them found their way into european countries, which is how they may have been eradicated by the Khazars. The Khazars were said to be such a vile group, that even the mongolians feared them.

posted on Apr, 1 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by lorents

try reading a book called, "vatican assassins"

watch this movie on youtube or google video:

the roman empire rules today

the roman catholic church is still in control today using all of the secret societies that they made and are in partnership with. when the new world order is in place, they will rule from jerusalem and all the bloodlines they were in partnership with will rule along with the church. it so easy to see once your on to their game. just look at history. and connect the dots.

thier ideal business model is compartmentalization using the pyramid model. once you see how they do it, your gonna wonder why you never put all the dots together. its so obvious.

do you want to know whats going to happen in america? we are all going to be starved into submission. starvation and wars is what works.
once you see their techniques, you will watch the news and laugh. its so obvious. people got to wake up before its too late and i am afraid to say it but nothing can be done. they have plans to the very end of their goals no matter what america does or the rest of the world. they will get their new world order one way or the other. too many scum high important positions in government who all happen to be members of royal bloodlines and high ranking members of secret societies. all pledging allegiance to the pope and the black pope and his jesuit minions and cardinals. they are placed all over the world and take orders from the head of the secret societies in every aspect of life and take that info and plan thier next move to further their agenda of ruling over the earth in surf like conditions.

do some research. religion is a big lie. there is only one infinite god and infinite love. you cannot find god in any object or man. you are being lied to in order to stunt your unique spiritual growth and keep you a slave for the few. the ones in charge are also incredibly lazy and need every body else to do all the work for them. so why not make up a bunch of fear based religions to scare people into service but in secret worship the one true universal god while the rest of the masses worship some made up stories.

today, the church and its royal bloodline partnerships practically don't even need religion anymore. they got more advanced tools at their disposal like tv. who do you think is funding all of what you buy into to support your fantasies through your life.? its a great way to keep our minds distracted. capitalism for control. lots of dumb stuff to buy.
just look at spring break on mtv. all those moron kids thinking they are having fun when all their doing is just what they are suppossed to do. whatever keeps them dumb so they don't find out what the church and its partners are up to.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join